[Resolved]  Passport Office Lucknow — date of birth is posted wrong

i am nitin agrawal my passport file number is A196246/07
in which my date of birth is 02/07/1987 and it is being printed 01/07/1987 so plz tell me how to make it correct it's very urgent for me .

nitin agrawal
c/o mr prabhu nath agrawal

Comments

My Self Balram Tamrakar. I applied the for fresh passport from Lucknow Passport office with the following details:

Applicant's Name : BALRAM TAMRAKAR
File Reference Number : A[protected]
Application Date :[protected]
Applied Location: Lucknow Passport Office

My problem is that, i didn't received the my passport at yet.

According to online enquiry initial it showing All Subjected documents are clear & u will receive the passport at 16 March 2008.

But, Situation is that. I will not receive my passport at yet(29-AUG-2008) . Now If I'm checking Online Status.

It shows the following message : File Reference Number (LKO-A[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available

In between May 2008 to 8- Aug-2008,
It shows the following message : It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time.

I need my passport as soon as possible.

Please do need full.

Thanks alot.

Thanks & Regards
Balram Tamrakar
Mob no: +91-[protected]
email:[protected]@gmail.com
I have recd.my passport with the wrong spelling of my name . In place of PRATEEK PANDEY it is printed PRAJEEK PANDEY. So please suggest me how to remove this problem
hello sir,
i am MUSABBAR AHMAD HUSAIN my passport file number is LKO - A[protected] in which my date of birth is 28/01/19866 and it is being printed 28/07/1966 so plz tell me how to make it correct it's very urgent for me .

mob- [protected]
date of birth is posted wrong

hello sir,
i am mushabbar ahmad husain my passport file number is A227229 in which my date of birth is 28/01/1966 and it is being printed 28/07/1966 so plz tell me how to make it correct it's very urgent for me .

mushabbar ahmad husain
mob.[protected]
hello sir,
i am MUSABBAR AHMAD HUSAIN my passport file number is LKO - A[protected] in which my date of birth is 28/01/1966 and it is being printed 28/07/1966 so plz tell me how to make it correct it's very urgent for me .

hello sir,
i am MUSABBAR AHMAD HUSAIN my passport file number is LKO - A[protected] in which my date of birth is 28/ JAN /1966 and it is being printed 28/ JULY /1966 so plz tell me how to make it correct it's very urgent for me .

Dear Sir
I am Vijay Kumar Misra my passport file no is LKOZ30179709 in which my date of birth is
[protected] and it is being printd[protected] so plz tell me how to make it correct it's very urgent

Mob.[protected]

I am Sugandha Srivastav and my passport file no is LKOA08523807. My surname has been printed incorrectly in the passport. It is actually SRIVASTAV while in the passport it has been printed SRIVASTAVA. Please tell me how to get this corrected at the earliest as it is very urgent.

SUGANDHA SRIVASTAV
Phone : [protected].

Passport Office Lucknow
    Passport Office Lucknow Phone
    Passport Office Lucknow Address
    Passport Bhawan, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 2265010