[Resolved]  Passport Office Lucknow — Passport not recceved

Sir i have applied for my passport from Lucknow but till now I have not received my passport. please send my passport.

My application no. is A035420 dated 25/2/2008.

Comments

PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED FROM
DEAR SIR
I HAVE NOT RECEVIED MY PASSPORT

PLEASE GIVE MY PASSPORT

THANKS

shareef — passport

i already apply for passport, completed my police enquiry also but i dint got my passport yet application date 26/05/08
Dear sir

Let me inform you that i have had applied for the passport dated on 12_09_2007 all the enquiry has been completed.

But i did, nt receive my passport till now? so i am requesting you to send my passport.

File no.A141508
Dear sir

Let me inform you that i have had applied for the passport dated on 21_04_2008 all the enquiry has been completed.

But i did, nt receive my passport till now.So i am requesting you to send my passport.

my application no.- LKO3069069/08
This is a complaint for the issuance of my Passport (File N.lkoa[protected]. I had applied my passport in 9-5-08 at Passport office Lucknow.A police inquiry and the L.I.U. inquiry was conducted, and its all clear, but could not get my passport till date...
SIR
I COMPLETE MY PASSPORT ENQARY.BUT INOT RECEVED PASSPORT
MY NO IS SPEU[protected]IN
dear sir, i have submitted my passport application on[protected], and still i have not recieve it till now. my file no. is LKOA09496308. my key no. is [protected]. sir i request u that pl give ur kind consideration to it. ill be grateful.thanking you.
dear sir, i have submitted my passport application on[protected], and still i have not recieve it till now. my file no. is A013208. my key no. is [protected]. sir i request u that pl give ur kind consideration to it. ill be grateful.thanking you.

My application no. is LKOA14627407dated : 21/09/2007
sir
i have submit my passport applicatin on[protected]
and still i have not recive my passport my file no. A123030
plz give ur considration. ill be greatfull thanks u
sir/madam
sir i have applied passport of my mother i law on december 2006 from passport office of lLUCKNOW (FILE NO- A153855)but i am not sure because they never be serious about the complaints sir/madam this is my humble request please check the passport status either it is in despatch dept or what. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED the passport.plz give your consideration, i will be gratefull thanks
Der Sir
Requested u thate my self Ratan deep Awasthi S/O Sh Ashok awasthi complaints on This File no LKOA13181408 Allready dispatches on[protected] but not recived today[protected] .
So sir arenged information for this file no thanks Date YOUR OBLLIGED

(Behind RBI) Vipin Khand,
Gomti Nagar,
Lucknow- 226010

Respected Sir,

Requested you thate my Name is Mohd. Kaleem & I beg to say that I have to applyed My brother's PassPort dt.[protected] & Unfortunatly I have to missed Receiving of Passport & now i can not search my Passport Information.

Sir Please give me Infomation about my passport & File No. also.

Thanks.

Applicaant Name: MOHD. SALEEM
S/O: MOHD. SHARIF
Address: 98/179, Nazir Bagh, Beconganj, Kanpur - 208001
Date of Birth:
Mob. No.: [protected]
dear sir, i have submitted my passport application on[protected], and still i have not recieve it till now. my file no. is LKOA15238608. my key no. is [protected]. sir i request u that pl give ur kind consideration to it. ill be grateful.thanking you.
Dear sir my post is not recived
Applicant name:DINESH KUMAR KUSHWAHA s/o RAMKISHUN KUSHWAHA
VILL; TARIA BAIKUNTH
PO; TARIA SUJAN
DISTT; KUSHINAGAR

POSPORT FILE NO. LKOZ28403808
Mb. NO. [protected]
dear sir, i'm shakeel ansari s/o mohammad jahangir ansari . ihave submitted my passport application at 27 feb 2009 &u still i have not recieve my passport . my file no- LKOA04446409 & MY KEY NO-[protected]. sir i request u that pls give ur kind consideration to it will be greatful.thanking you.
plesae give all information about processing

Passport Office Lucknow Phone
    Passport Office Lucknow Address
    Passport Bhawan, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 2265010