[Resolved]  Printer — PRINTER NOT WORKING

I BOUGHT THERMAL PRINTER FROM SAVIKS BUTER PLAZA BAREILLY UTTER PRADESH. SUDDEN AFTER A MONTH MY PRINTER STOP WORKING. I CALLED UP CUSTOMER CARE AND AN ENGIENER CAME AND DETECT THE COMPLAINT THAT THE INNER CARD IS FUSED MAY BE DUE TO VOLTIS FLUCTUATION WHICH DOESNT COME UNDER WARRANTY WHICH WAS NOT TOLD EARLIER . I ASKED THE GUY TO GET IT RECTIFY ON PAYMENT BASIS ALMOST 2 MONTHS BACK AND TILL DATE 22.07.2013 M WORKING WITHOUT PRINTER. WE ARE DOING MANULY BILLING FOR MY RESTAURANT.THE ANSWER RECEIVED BY YOUR ENGIENEER S THAT THE CARD IS NOT AWAILABLE WITH THE DEAR AND CANT COMMIT FOR THE DELIVERY. IF SUCH SITUATION HAPPNS THEN YOU MUCH PROVIDE REPLACEMENT.
I CANNOT EXPECT SUCH IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR FROM AN REPUTATED ORGANISATION LIKE TVS. I JUST NEED MY PRINTER TO BE REPLACED.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:12:29
Complaint comments  10 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Printer — Printer CLX 3160 FN

We have bought a Samsung Printer CLX 3160 FN in the month of October 07. And for the same we have registered a complaint with Samsung customer care on dated 11.03.2008 and they had given the BP.NO.[protected]. In this connection Mr. Sunil Kumar Yadav has come up to rectify our problem. After checking our printer he said that there is problem with Imaging unit of our printer but this is not covered under warranty. The cost of Imaging unit is about Rs.12500/-. We are really facing big problem. This Imaging unit should be replace by samsung. Its my request to Samsung that get it replaced as soon as possible.
paper jam problem during printing
paper jam during printing

Printer — not provided service

our printer's serial no. is UP5B003910 IS NOT WORKING FOR MIMINUM ONE MONTH,WE MAKE MANY COMPLAINTS TO WIPRO,THEY REPLACE IT WITH OLD PARTS,BUT PRINTER NOT WORKING,LAST TIME THEY REFUSE TO GIVE SERVICE,WE ARE ALREADY IN AMC,
we made complaints for many times but you are not responding and not provided me any service
i want your services otherwise i am going to cunsumer service
Sl. No. MODEL lipi 2250

Sonipat (Haryana)
Pin - 131001

Contact Person - Shyam Kumar Prajapati
Mob. No. - [protected]
today i got a new message along aith my defective printer dat card s not in stock. what should i do with dat defective printer
till date my complaint hasn't resolved. Major help required..

Company:Printer