[Resolved]  Redbell Retail A - 24/5, Mohan Co-Operative Industrial Estate Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110044 — SUPPLY OF DEFECTIVE TOY VIDE ORDER NO 954

I PURCHASED A TOY FROM THEM ONLINE FOR RS 1000 THE PRODUCT WORKED ONLY FOR TWO DAYS. I REPORTED THE SAME TO THE CO . i AM ENCLOSING HERE THE COMMUNICATIONS FROM CO HOW THEY ARE DUPING PEOPLE:
From:
Customer Service <[protected]@redbell.com>
...
View Contact
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Cc: [protected]@redbell.com

Dear Customer,

We have send you the tested product from our end. It may be possible that you are not able to fly it properly & moreover in the below mail we have send you the instructions that might help you. Please try out with these suggestions.

We will not be able to give you the replacement or refund for that as you have received the product on 4th dec & if the product was not working or was broken then you should inform us in 24 hours after receiving it but you yourself is saying that it is working fine for two days so may be problem is in the battery & also there is an two extra tail fan along with them. In other case if you want repair then you have to bear the repair & shipping charges but only when if item is in such condition.

Customer Service Team

Email: [protected]@redbell.com

From: Customer Service [mailto:[protected]@redbell.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 11:40 AM
To: 'Manmohan Bagati'
Subject: RE: DEFECTIVE LIGHTNING MINATURE IR HELICOPTER RECEIVED ORDER NO #954

Dear Customer,

Please recharge your helicopter again as it may be due to weak battery as you have used it two days & secondly there is an extra tail fan along with it. You can also used the new tail as per the instructions given in the manual. Also there may be the situation that something get stuck in the tail or thread like something get wrapped along the tail. Please verify it at your end & then try it out again.

Customer Service Team

Email: [protected]@redbell.com

From: Manmohan Bagati [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 8:14 AM
To: [protected]@redbell.com
Subject: DEFECTIVE LIGHTNING MINATURE IR HELICOPTER RECEIVED ORDER NO #954

I HAD BOOKED THE ABOVE ARTICLE VIDE ORDER NO 954 AND A FEW DAYS BACK RECEIVED THE SAME. IT WORKED FOR TWO DAYS BUT THEN THE TAIL FAN STOPPED EFFECTIVE WORKING AND IT STARTED ROLLING ON GROUND INSTEAD OF FLYING. I FEEL THAT I HAVE WASTED MONEY ON IT. I IMMEDIATELY REPORTED THE SAME COMPLAINT TO SELLER A FEW DAYS BACK BUT DID NOT RECEIVE ANY REPLY. KINDLY ADVISE WHAT I SHOULD DO WITH THIS DEFECTIVE PIECE.............. DR. MAN MOHAN BAGATI

I TRIED ALL THE MEASURES AND FINALLY RECEIVED A COMMUNICATION FROM ONE MR. NARESH TOMAR FROM COMPANY WHICH IS AS BELOW:
From:
Naresh Tomar <[protected]@redbell.com>
...
View Contact
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Cc: Member <[protected]@redbell.com>
you recieved the product on 4th of December and as per you, you placed the complaint on 11th of Dec. Although we sent tested product to our customers. Also we offer replacement within 5days from the date of delivery. In you case you are complaining after 5 days, Still i would say, please let me know what exact prblem problem you are facing in flying the helicopter. So that i can help you out.

Naresh Tomar

From: [protected]@yahoo.co.in [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 4:14 PM
To: Redbell.com
Subject: Contact us form

I RECEIVED THE ITEM ORDER NO : 954 BUT THE PIECE WAS DEFECTIVE AND SINCE 11.12.09 I AM WRITING TO THE CUSTOMER CARE FOR REPLACEMENT/REFUND OF THE MONEY BUT ALL IN VAIN. I THINK THE REDBELL CHEATS THE PEOPLE BY SELLING DEFECTIVE ITEMS. SHOULD I PLACE THE COMPLAINT ON CONSUMER COMPLAINT CELL ON THE INTERNET...... DR. M.M.BAGATI

I FEEL THAT THE COMPANY WANTS TO GRAB MY MONEY AND SUPPLY SUBSTANDARD PRODUCTS AT A HIGH RATE. I ENQUIRED FROM THE MARKET AND FOUND THAT THE SAME PRODUCT COSTS ONLY RS.400. I AM FEELING DUPED.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear all the redbell company is not kept there words
when they call they told to lots thing.
they will give some gift and they are doing some activity foe benificial for childern but till i have not receive any such information . to day i call to nr narash kumar as per him i am stupid i have taken the item from Red bull.
Please be careful if you take any thing from REDBIL.
regards