Reliance Communications — Poor service!

tulsi ram
i am tulsi ram singla c/o singla polypack industry.i purchase a landline ([protected])from baba communication in baddi (h.p). they dont return my landline.or misbahave.
i reguest to u .pls take postive action against.
contact no [protected]

Comments

i am tulsi ram singla c/o singla polypack industry.i purchase a landline([protected]) from baba communication in baddi (h.p). they dont return my landline.or misbahave.
i reguest to u .pls take postive action against.
contact no [protected]
Re: Reliance Communication

I am having a prepaid connection in your company where my mobile no-[protected].From couple of days i am not able to call from my cell and this regarding i spoked to your customer care executive in Noida sec-18 on 28th may'07. They said it'll activated today itself and even i spoked to your phone banking officer they told me the same. But still i am not getting any right information from your service department. I am very disappointed for all false commitment, please activate my outgoing calls as soon as possible.

sanjib Roy
Flat No-4D,Pkt-A-5
Sector - 71,Noida-201301
(M)-[protected],[protected]
Complaint letter

Respected sir

I am ([protected]) nokia-3125 my handset was repaired one or more times but my handset problem is not solved. I faced handset problem form 1 year

My new Job sheet no:[protected]/071210/8

Please grant me new handset

Thanking you sir

Your faithfully

(B.davidraju)

Emails: [protected]@yahoo.com
Land no:[protected]
Alternate no ; [protected]
Dear sir/mam

It feels very much disgusting to inform you that the service provided by your franchise is very worst , the reason being , purchasing a post paid connection from a reliance franchise on date 24-12-07 but till now they hav'nt given me my handset , is this the kind of service offered by reliance, we blindly trust the name reliance with out even asking the name & address of the franchise.
I reside in bangalore and my receipt cum acknowledgement no. [protected] Dated on 24-12-07 , Contact no. given in the receipt is [protected].

I request you to please take action against this & get my connection at the earliest or else please return my money back.

Expecting your positive feedback at the earliest

Vijay Kumar.K ([protected])
RESPECTED SIR/MEDUM URGENT PLEASE

MY RELIANCE LAND LINE PHONE IS NOT WORKING PLEASE SEND SOMEBODY TO REPAIR THE PHONE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE MY NUMBER IS 39124001 PRESENTLY NOT WORKING

MY MOBILE NO.[protected].
THANKING YOU
RESPECTED SIR/MEDUM

MY MOBILE NO.[protected].
THANKING YOU
FRANCHISE OPPURTINITY

Reliance Communications - Poor service!