Reliance Communications

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

I am working as a DSA (Channel partner) of ICICI Bank Ltd. Reliance communications offer a plan for ICICI Bank and Channel partners of ICICI Bank in the month of April,07, under the same plan I got five connections but surprise to see the first bill which is not as per plan offered , I received the bill as per normal plan. I make a complaint to local franchisee of the co. who offered us the plan, he assured me that this is by mistake, it will be regularise in the next bill & you just deposit the amount as per plan offered to you, but till date no correction is done by the company even local franchisee is still saying that you have to deposit the amount as per plan offered but the difference of my bill is increasing, I had already written to customer care of the company but no body cares. I don't want to become a defaulter customer of any co. but Reliance wants the same. Its very harassing being customer of such a big company of India.

ICICI Bank and Reliance telecom — Wrong calls

I get at least 10 - 15 calls a day on my no. [protected] which is a new reliance prepaid no. i had purchased a few months ago for my mom.After few days a started getting calls from icici bank for some loan recovery for a person in name of Gajendera Upadhya , inspite of telling them 100 times that this no. does not belongs to Gajendera upadhya , still we get these calls on a daily basis. This is nothing less than mental harrasment to my mom
Dear Tarun,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

netconnect — bill not received

my reliance netconnect number is [protected] and i do not receive my bill for this number .please sort out my problem.my contact number is [protected]

i brought a relince classic cdma hand set n took relience conection at 1st Feb. 2007. But with out my permition the company attached caller tune, like relience music n now a divotional mantra without my request. But they send sms that i request for my tune which is totaly wrong. My balance decrese day by day without calling any call, which is a cheating with customar . Moreover it is dfficult to contact relience customer care excecutive also. pls do something about this matter as soon as possible.
    Aug 13, 2020
    hi sir, i wanna a marathi film song's code as a caller tune that is "garva".

Dont go for Reliance wi max.......I had it installed at my offce since 2
      weeks and since then it has been down 4 times......its down rt now since 4 days and every time I call the customer care they they give me a new time when it will get operational. The call center fellow is now ready to give me a complaint no.....saying its the server that is down & so he cant give. R THEY GOING TO BE DEDUCTING THE CHARGES FROM MY BILLING FOR NOT BEING OPERATIONAL ?. i AM SURE NOT. SO GUYS DONT GO FOR RELIANCE WI MAX. They r still fiddling with the technology.....using us as guinea pigs for testing .

In general I also found the interface of the opening screen very poorly designed......it does not even take full name......the no of charaters are limited......

DO NOT GO FOR IT.......I found BSNL very much dependable.

OCT 11, 2007.

P.S Mr Anil Ambani : Are u listening ?. Have u ever checked the opening screen of the broad band net. Have u checked the screen for sending complaints ?. Please install wi max at ur place for ur sons & check their response.
      Aug 13, 2020
      I am Prawin Bhaduaria, my mobile No is -[protected], [protected], Address- J-78/1,2nd Floor, Pandav Nagar, Delhi-110092, that is Post paid Connection, I am user of reliance last 2 months, complainant is my Address is as per as my address id J-78/1,2nd Floor, Pandav Nagar, Delhi-110092, but your Fault address is J-78,2nd Floor, Pandav Nagar, Delhi-110092 . so I will not Received my Bill , I have all redy Complain for that matter Reliance Web World Preet Vihar Branch Delhi, but no any correction of my Address. So as soon as possible clear that matter.
      Another Complain I am not user of Mobile no -[protected], un necessary Some Body has call me and demanding Bill payment so please this is a serious matter of me, you will proper Query of that matter otherwise I will go to Court for Compensations of Mantel Harassment.

I hav rel data card no [protected] monthaly bill abt 750 but every month they disconnect aftre bill generation saying that ur credit limit is 500 .i m having this card from 6 month and hve paid timaly all bill
        Aug 13, 2020
        see sir today i got call from this number 32440942 some parcal come to me but they did't give address right now iam calling no bady not picking my call so plz give any custmercare no. iwant to know the address bcoz that parcal is very importent..
        i have applied for new reliance data card & i got it within two days but still problem is that ur ececutive are not qualified as they should be because it it Reliance & people expectations are high from Reliance.
        i have given my documents but it is rejected, ok no problem there may be some mistake i accept it but u guys are not informing me that your documents are rejected please submit new documents, when i called to ur ececutive that i came to know he doesnt understand that it it his responsibility to inform me. when i m saying this than he is showing attitude means he is doing a grace on me by providing data card.
        still i didnt receive my login id
        i m waiting for that.
        i hope u will take actionimmediately
        vicky
        Hi I am Ram Naryan from delhi, I hav applied for Relience Broadband Connection before 7 days but aaction..and ur person take 500 rs and not come to my house..its too bad..ur service is very down to earth...so try to grow ur service.. improve ur service level...okey

contect no:-[protected]

this is Rajeswaran.V

My Mobile no is:[protected]

I have face the network problem 10.10.07 7 pm to 9pm

that time i cannot continue my call within 1 minute my call is getting disconneted within 1 minute so im spoke with customercare @9.06 pm hemavathy she told me the network prob is there so it will solve after 11 pm only but im ask her to i want to speak with upervicer so she connect to christiena @9.10 pm i have ask christina to this prob reg she told me how can u told me it is network prob it is not a network prob there is no prob in network your mobile having problem so you change the mobile ".

im arguing with her there is no prob in my mobile but she didnt accept and she told me and recomment me to change the mobile.

So what is going on in Relaince

This incident is irretatingme

give the solution

Rajeswaran.V

Aug 13, 2020
          I would like to log my complaint about network connectivity issue, My dad is using reliance number since long, however this year he has faced alot connectivity issue, every moment his number is not reachable. Umpteen number of times i have logged complaint about network issue. Every time Customer Care promises that they will look into the issue. Still no solution.
          The CDMA network is one of the worst network in UP, if you people cant fix the issue then you should withdraw the service from that location...

Yogita

I am using reliance mobile from past 2 years. Mobile No is.[protected]. in Nagpur. Recently I had been to Punjab and request customer care service people to activate roaming facility on 2nd Oct 07. From 2nd to 10th i was following it with the customer care peole daily atleast 10 times.
            Complaint register nos given are as follows.

For 10days i have to leave without contact with my family and office.
            This is because of the great help of your customer care people. If the person will be in emergency and you people not caring for the people i dont think this is good for reliance kind of a company.

Please think it over. Atlease send me the justification for things happened.

Reliance — Roaming is not activated

I have a Realiance GSM SIM of jharkhand.I am going jaipur today gor which i need to activate my roaming facility.I m traying to to this by callling to number 58400, but its of no use.It is not activating.Please help me in this matter.

Thanks and Regards
            Harekrushna Panigrahy
            mob no:[protected]

Reliance Mobile — Not Complaint

I Like To talk to the Authorised person of Reliance who is in Charge of the Cultural sector of Reliance. My opinion is a different one as i am a regular customer of reliance from the last 3 years. I had a post paid connection before and now using a prepaid one. The matter is not that, matter reveals to what promotion reliance gives for music related stuff other than ringtones, Like the IDEA captures kerala customers with their reality show and pomotes new talents, AIRTEL promotes their reality show to make new talents appear, What does reliance do?
            I am a Music Director. I Too Have a New technique which can click up your honour ...To talk more about the project Contact my mobile Only the responsible in charge personal try to contact my number is [protected].

Reliance Mobile — for activate roaming

i have a reliance gsm smart prepaid mobile.i do not recive any call out side Jharkhand .i contack the c.c. of the reliance then tell we soon activate your roaming but do not activate.i go to the reliance mobile office they do not activate.so i have request to reliance gsm smat service to activate my national roaming.

Reliance Mobile — No Roaming

I am in Uae but my reliance phone connection has no roaming. the connection is a pre-paid one. so by default it should have roaming. please activate its roaming

Suhaib
              MY NO.[protected].IT IS FREEZE THREE DAYS AGO
              (09/10//07) NO INCOMING CALL, NO OUTGOING CALL,
              NO SMS EVEN NO...

3. But the guys here are keeping it postponing -

a) Lalsingh Rajput - [protected]
              This guy came to collect the form and supportings. He promise enthusisatially
              that this will come in 10 days.

b) Prashant Wagh - [protected]
              Team lead of the above
              This guy also keeps on going round&round, he does not know what is happening
              in reliance broad band in pune. I am surprised how Ambani keeps such
              people in reliance. I think Ambani should be aware of his own un-professional nature
              and his unprofessoinal people all around india.

c) Nilesh - [protected]
              I dont who he is. Prashant keeps on calling him, along with me, in conference.
              One day they say, it will take 3 days.
              Then another 5 days.
              Then, they will confirm.
              Then another 10 days.
              Then they say, it will not get installed.
              Then they say talk to prashant.

Mr. Ambani, do you know what is happening in your un-professinal company?

Does your customer care really care? It seems REALIANCE itself does not care.
              AMBANI is only interested in Money MONEY money ...
              He has lost his good will and trust of people. I know it does not matter to him.
              Hi there,

We had cancelled our Reliance broad band Wimax connection nearly a year back after about 5 months after taking the connection as it didnt ever work.

The Reliance technician mentioned that it should be cancelled as there was no signal being received at our location.

We however paid for the 5 months monthly rental of about Rs. 1000+ each month (Even though the internet connectivity never worked) and requested the technician to take back the instrument (We have an acknowledgement for the same)

We are shocked to receive a Legal notice asking us to pay Rs. 3310 more to Reliance and appear before the Lok Adalath.

A/c no. [protected]
              Amount Rs. 3310
              PLC No. 556660

Please get Reliance to cancel this as it is clearly cheating customers

Best regards
              M. Lobo
              As we have applied for broadband connection on 17/03/2011. As they promised within a week will get a connection, but it is more then 2 month they have not provided the same.
              As we have also contacted regarding that but they are not responding in well manner and also they are not refunding amount(550) that they have taken for connection.
              Inspite of several visit to office they are not providing any update as well they are not returning money.

Details:
              Acknowledgement receipt no->[protected]
              name->Amit kumar singh
              date->17/03/11
              contact no->[protected]
              Please help us and do the needful.

SIR , I AM FED UP OF WRITING EMAILS TO YOUR SERVICE ASSURANCE CELL REGARDING WRONG DEDUCTION OF MY BLANCE . THE RESULT FOR THIS IS MY BLANCE -2 (8TH OCT) IAM USING ONLY ONE SERVICE THAT IS OF MY TUNE SERVICE IAM USING SAMSUNG SLIM MOBILE . SO THERE IS NO OTHER NET SERVICE AND OTHER SERVICE I CAN USE . I GAVE DETAILS OF MY USAGE ALSO BUT THE RESPONSE FROM YOUR SERVICE ASSURANCE CELL IS ZERO SO IN END I JUST WANT TO ASK ALL THAT YOUR CUSTOMER CARE IS OF NO USE .THEY JUST WASTE THE TIME OF THE CUSTOMER PATHETIC SERVICE

Reliance India Mobile — Cheating

I would like to inform everybody here about cheating done by reliance communications on behalf of caller tunes. I am 3yrs old customer of reliance, initially I had reliance postpaid connection but because of too much irregularities in billing I converted it into prepaid. Now recently one day one of my friend called and told me that the song in my caller tune was nice ...I was surprised and shocked as it was some Kannda song which I never heard. I don't know single word of kannada language, neither I heard the song anywhere. when I asked the customer care about this ...they told me that this song is requested by me. When I argued with them on this ..they changed their words and told that it must be copied from some other reliance customer having similar caller tune. But believe me I never came across such a tune neither I call any local number in Bangalore. They already deducted some money for this service from my prepaid account and then deducted another amount for getting it de-activated.
                I seriously suggest everybody on this board not to go with Reliance. I[censored] already have reliance just through away. I saw same problem with lots of other customer when I went to Reliance Web World.
                Also they are deducting 30 rs from customer for activating this.
                This is rediculous. I am throwing this today.

Sanjay Yadav

Reliance India Mobile — CHEATING BY RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE

Respected Sir / Madam,

RE : CHEATING BY RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE WITH THEIR LOYAL DAPO (DHIRUBHAI AMBANI PIONEER OFFER) CUSTOMERS.

With ref to the above, we REGRET to inform you that despite our repeated verbal & writtnen complaints for the last one & half year, no one at Reliance India Mobile bothers to respond us!

Under the above plan, we are given 400 minutes @ Rs.0.40 every month which is carried forward for the next 3 months i[censored]nused. Against this, no roaming at all is charged so long as we have the balance of these paid minutes & we can make reliance to reliance calls absolutely free through out India even during roaming till we have the balance of these paid minutes as they have already pocketed the charges.

Now, almost for the last 15-18 months, they have started charging us for the roaming irrespective of the balance of our monthly paid 400 minutes under the technical excuse of TRAI!

We have lodged the complaints for the same innumberable times but in vain.. The only excuse, they give is in the name of TRAI! When we looked into the matter thoroughly, we learnt that the TRAI has given the guideline for slashing the roaming rates & make them uniform. It has never ever given any guideline to deprive the old & loyal customers of any facilities, they are given with the basic & pioneer offer right from the inception for which the valued customers like us kept paying the bills at quite high rate for years together!

Its quite hurting that the pioneer customers who dared to trust Reliance in the initial phaze of their company, are being harrased for their loyalty & trust! Instead of offering them some special benefits for our long lasting support, they are deprived of our basic rights on the basis of which they trusted DHIRUBHAI AMBANI.

You would be shocked to know that they have manipulated TRAI guidelines only in their interest. We are the same pioneer customers who are still charged mobile to mobile local @ Rs.1.20 & STD @ Rs.1.90 & mobile to land line local @ Rs.1.00 & STD @ Rs.3.50 which the highest in India.

You are therefore, REQUESTED to kindly intervene the matter very immediately & restore the pioneer offer in toto & refund the excess charges collected so far by misinterpreting the guidelines.

Thank you.

Customerily yours,

Manasi M. Karia.
                Contact : [protected].
                I have received RELIANCE MOIBILE POST PAID bill no.[protected] dated 01/12/2008 (Account no.[protected] mobile no. [protected] ) in which Rs. 282.00 debited towards Reliance mobile world usage charges . Out of which except Sony prime time 30) Rs. 30.00 which I have deactivated Rs. 252.00 is wrongly charged to my bill without using the services . Last month also such type of charges wrongly debited to my a/c . I have sent may mails to CFO.[protected]@relianceada.com requesting to look into the matter and refund these charges immediately . But the same is not attended
                As this is corporate a/c and you continue to charge wrongly without using R world services we have no other option then to discontinue all mobile services of Reliance from our office and switch over to other HONEST service provider and brought this to the notice of CNBC AWAZ CHANNEL PAHREDAR PROGRAM so that other person facing same problems with Reliance mobile will join hands and collectively surrender Relince mobile services .
                kindly help me iam very upset with my rim connection yesterday it will deducted 99Rs from my account,
                this is cheating.
                iam very unhappy freom the service of rim.
                what i can i do?
                i can't understand.

I agree that reliance is the biggest chor in the name of service. After paying a bill amount of Rs. 1400/- against the invoice amount of Rs. 1450/- they disconnected my outgoing after dure date and mentioned that this was due to the less paymnet done against the billed amount.

I had 8 connections including landline and mobile, I returned and took the new connection from TATA. I guess its almost 3 years, no problem in service, but off course tata customer care is the worst, so I do prefer to go to main office of tata located locally in Goa.

Regards ...

Raj
                I am also suffered from this same type of problem. I am a student and much of money is deducted from my account against caller tune services. While I never take this service. And amount deducted continueously after deactive the service. I request all customers Plz dont use RIM.

Reliance India Mobile — Cheat

I bought a Reliance India Mobile Connection in June 2009 of Rs. 2200 with a scheme if RIM to RIM all India Free for 1 year. On 07.07.2009 i receive an SMS that my connection has been recharged with a voucher of Rs. 39. After that my scheme was terminated.

i talked to customer care and informed them i did'nt recharged the connection as i already knew that if i ever recharged my scheme will end. I asked them from where this recharge has been done so that i can check out who did this. They denied to reveal any detail. I asked them to lodge a complaint and they refused for that too asking me to go to a Reliance web world. Visiting a Reliance Web World is almost a big task because its 35 kms from my home.

I'm totally disappointed and the response from the Customer Care makes me feel like its a trick to cheat customers.
                a service had beed activated in my number withour my permission and when i am complaining to custemer care they said that plz wait 24 hour your service will be unserbscribe but they are not removing it . plz remove my service .

Reliance mobile (Pre paid ) — Monetary irregularities

This is to inform you that very uncustomary behavior of the service provider, in the regard of our Reliance prepaid connection (Mobile No. [protected])
                We recharge our cell by night free magic card day before validity ended, and customer care tell that this recharge is not valid due to pre-recharge how this is possible.
                Another irregularity on the same cut Rs. 22/- for one day before validity ended in night service and customer care told, we excess than 3 lac second. How it is possible. Please provide monthly details.
                Another uncustomary behavior how it is possible if we recharge by one day advance and the recharge not valid as well as no new recharge permitted until one month complete.

If all is under Hidden policies then we are sorry as avail Reliance services for future. And also go in Consumer for all wrong monetary things which is paid by me.

Preeti Verma
                Dr Praveen verma
                Lucknow
                  COMPLAINTS FOR TELIPHONE NUMBER [protected] this teliphone number used continue std last two year various talking everday...

MY CELL PHONE-[protected] & FIXEDLINE[protected] INSTALLED @ 51/50 GALI No. -13 ANAND PARBAT NEW DELHI HAS NOT BEEN RESTORED
                  INSPITE OF PAYMENT OF THE BILL ON[protected] VIDE RECEIPT NO.-S[protected] AND S[protected] RESPECTIVELY.
                  THOUGH I HAVE MADE PAYMENT OF PENDING BILL OF Rs.760 AGAINST MY DISCONNECTED FIXEDLINE NO.[protected] VIDE RECEIPT NO.-S[protected] DATED[protected] ,AND HAVE SURRENDERED THE INSTRUMENT VIDE RECEIPT OF TERMINATION OF SERVICES DATED[protected].
                  KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER & RESTORE THE RESPECTIVE SERVICES IMMIDIATELY.
                  dear sir
                  this is to inform you that i have reliance post paid conection. due to some resone i was out of state in last bill payment time. but i paid my bill after came from out of state. now today is my fifth day but my mobile no. is not activated. and reliance care center employee also told "your no. will be activate with in half hr. so many time i called to customeracare but they dont have any idea how it is activate. same this problm reliance care center in mall road amritsar. kindly sir do some thing that is so much urgent for me. and my mobile no is [protected]

I have Reliance broadband telephone connection bearing No.[protected], located at Kharghar Navi Mumbai. Bill account No. [protected]. I had made full payment on dated 06th Sept. 2007, by cheq. Cheq. cleared from a/c in a week time. Till date my phone not started, which was disconnected on 15th sept 2007. I have called Customer care 10-20 times but no respone.
                    Please do the needful. You can call me on [protected].
                    Aug 13, 2020

my caller tune & cricket update sms service got activated automatically ,i deactivate it from sion webworld ,But it (cricket sms)get activated again,
                      firstly I WANT A STRICT,EXTREAMLY STRICT ACTION ON SION
                      WEBWORLD GUYS,& THE DEPARTMENTAL HEAD
                      MANAGER "" NAMRATA DESAI ""
                      & after that put my money in my account back
                      I have no time to go anywhere to register the comlaint
                      Aug 13, 2020

My name is K.Senthil, living in chennai, working for a MNC as a area sales manager, my mobile is...

sir
                        I have reliance smart card of lifetime .& the problem is that its validuty date was 24.09.2007 but as i was in the journey i was unable to fill top-up within validity date .
                        I filled it on 25.09.07 but my outgoing is banned.
                        It is being called to me to recaharge my account but I want to continue with my lifetime offer .
                        I have balance of Rs425.69 but with validity date 24.09.07
                        please consider this as soon as posible.

my mobile no is [protected].
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        Dear sir Send me CDMA caller tune code of Aatif Aslam Song :- Kuch Is tarah from Doorie Album. my mob. No. [protected] and e-m ID [protected]@yahoo.com.

or send me the URL of your caller tune code.html page of your web-site.