[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — issue of puk code

Dear sirs,
with respect I have to say that I am a old user of RELIANCE SMART GSM. There is requirement of PUK code. Plz. issue me my puk code as soon as possible.

Mobile Phone No. [protected]

Comments

Dear sirs,
with respect I have to say that I am a new user of RELIANCE SMART GSM service. My child by mistake has locked my mobile phone. There is requirement of PUK code. Plz. issue me my puk code as soon as possible.
Yours raj
my puk code number is not find..
so plz send me my puk no..
my mobile no is..[protected]..
plz send me immidiatily because my mobile is not working..
my alternate no is [protected]...
thank you.
my puk code number is not find..
so plz send me my puk no..
my mobile no is..[protected]
Dear sir/madam,
With respect I have to say that I am a new user of RELIANCE SMART GSM service since 4th february 2009. I have locked my mobile phone by a mistake, by which there is requirement of PUK code. Plz. issue me my puk code as soon as possible.
Thanking you.
Pankaj kumar
S/o, Sri Devicharan Mahto
Mo. No.-[protected]
My mobile no. is [protected]
I lost my PIN code so I need PUK code to gain my mobile phone
please send PUK code to my mailing address at your end.

regards
santosh nayak
sir

Plz. issue me my puk code as soon as possible.
Thanking you.

Mo. No.-[protected]
RSN[protected]
my smart no [protected] .i wanna the p u k of this plz send me to it
My mobile no. is [protected]
I lost my PIN code so I need PUK code to gain my mobile phone
please send PUK code to my mailing address at your end.

regards
shiv kumar
sir my phone number [protected] as blocked puk code . so please send my puk code
urgently
Dear sir/Mandam

My mobile ask for PUK CODE how can i get puk code.my mobile no is [protected]. Kindly send my puk code on my mail treat as a urgent basis.

pankaj
can you tell me my puk no
my no [protected]
GURJANT SINGH
M.PARTHASARTHI
my mobile reliance prepaid GSM sim has been blocked so please send me my puk no.
my mobile number is [protected].
my no . is [protected]
my alternate no. is [protected]

Yours shyam singh
DEAR SIR,
My mobile ask for PUK CODE how can i get puk code.my mobile no is [protected]. my alternate no. is
[protected].
THANKS
sir my no. is [protected] frm ludhiana my sim is blocked and want PUK code pls send me PUK code as soon as possible
Dear sirs,
with respect I have to say that I am a new user of RELIANCE SMART GSM service. My child by mistake has locked my mobile phone.mob.no [protected] There is requirement of PUK code. Plz. issue me my puk code as soon as possible.
Yours raj
i want puk code of [protected]

Reliance Communications Phone