Sansui TV — worst service ever in my life

Firoz khan
MY TV model no[protected] 21" flat tv, once i made a complain dated 20/09/07 07I 20146 but when the technician arrived at my home saw the condition and told that lets the situtation get worst then i will repair without even opening the television but again i made a complain dated 01/10/07 but still no body turn up, i have call up ur service centre & even Mr Arijit whose telephone no is [protected] he too has behaved in the same way till 11.30am today 11/10/07 nobody turn up.

pls let me know the reason b'coz now i will be taking help with consumer court with distrit forum
pls let me know amount of money i had wasted who will return me.

my no is [protected]

Sk. Sanwar
on behalf of my brother in law
firoz khan

Comments

Sansui TV — FOR TV REPAIRING CENTRE IN DELHI AT JHARODA

MY COMPLLAINT NO. IS 5A[protected] AND MY PHONE NO. IS [protected].
YOUR TV REPAIRING CENTRE JHARODA PHONE NO.[protected] ARE NOT REAPAIRING MY TV SET OF SANSUI FURATTO-21-WT AND HE IS ALSO HARASHING ME .I AM WANT NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST HIM AND REPAIR MY TV SET.

THANKING YOU

Sansui — unavailable service

I bought a sansui colour tv 9 months back and when i called on the toll free number for service they saild it will be done within 72 hrs. but when I called the local service center number they denied the service telling that the tv wasnt purchased from a prescribed dealer . It would be kind of you to know that we have purchased a Sansui company product and how are we supposed to know who is the right dealer for it. Please see to my complain or otherwise i will have to go to the consumer forum.
I tried to find out service centre for Sansui TV and found the below information on internet:

SANSUI SERVICE CENTRE
LAJPAT NAGAR, NEW DELHI 110024, NEW DELHI
p: 55425272
Website - None Supplied
Email - None Supplied

The phone no. they have given is incorrect. It would be kind of you to know me the customer service centre for Sansui TV.

Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Sansui TV - worst service ever in my life