[Resolved]  Sansui / TV — Very slow response from SANSUI customer care

When I am writing this complain today's date is 11thJan2008, place - Bangalore.

I have purchased a 20'' SANSUI TV(SANSUI2012 CTV) in the year 2001 on 15thJan which came with a warranty of 7 years & it is still valid till 15th of Jan, 2008.

It was bought from the following SANSUI dealer

Tanmayee Home Appliance Pvt Ltd
Shope no-1&2
Progressive Tower
Khairatabad
Hyderabad
Receipt number : 7346, dated 15/01/2001.

Problem what my TV has:
Complaint#16006
The channel selector & the other switches were malfunctioning for last 1-1.5 months. The complaint was launched on 16th Dec2007; the person from SANSUI attended on 19thDec & somehow managed to rectify the same by changing 2 of the old swicthes of the whole pannel.

Complaint#020020
After a week the same problem cropped up & a second complain lodged on 2nd of JAN2008;
A SANSUI person came on 4th of Jan 2008; he took the whole pannel of switches with him but keeping remote working there. He went back with assurance that he would be coming in the next day with full solution. After that we have called up SANSUI care center[protected] atleast 4 times since 5thJan but no one turned up from SANSUI till date.
I do not know how to proceed before this warranty is expeired in next 4 days!
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

dear sir
i have buy a sansui ctv 21" from lamba electronic kalkaji new delhi.dt14.7.2005
now there is problam in my t.v. i have also complain to custemar care by phone.no is.[protected]
and my complane no is.del[protected].but sir no body has come to follow my complane.
my address is.G27 2nd flore east vinod nagar (near durga mandir) new delhi.92
my mob.no is.[protected] (2).[protected]
Dear sir
i have buy a sansui ctv 21" from V.K. Electronic Jeevan Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi.dt26.3.2003
and my first complane no is. DEL[protected] dt. 24/4/2009, Second Complane No.DEL[protected], Third Complane No. DEL[protected] dt.03/09/09 & My Last Forth Complane No. DEL[protected] dt. 14/09/09 . your dealer is Mr. Gupta ( Vikaspuri ) is mob. no : [protected] is ask to put the TV on my Service Center .but sir no body has come to follow my complane.

My address is.WZ-43, Plot No.21, Shyam Nagar Extn., ( first floor) New Delhi-110018
my mob.no is.[protected] (2).[protected]

Note:- Its my last complaint to your authority if no positive response to your service I go to CONSUMER COURT.
sir/madam i bring 29"hardrock tv sansui in 2007, but now i have problem in my remote, it does not work
sir can you send/arrange 1 pc orignal remote via local dealer.sir it can be possible?
if it can plz.help me in this case /send me local dealer adress
regards
pardip

adress.5A/2 jagdambay colony majitha road AMRITSAR{PUNJAB}PH.[protected]/[protected]

I am Senthil from Perundurai, Erode (Dis), India.In the year 2003 purchase Sansui Tv, now we find the problem in switching on.
Whenever we switch on the Tv immediately gets off.This problem taken to Service Engineer Mr.A.Arunachalam (cell no:[protected] whose is handling the area of Gobichettipalayam, Erode.He taken the TV spares in the Date 08.09.2009, so for No response from his End.Kindly advice me how to proceed Cell no:[protected].
my television is not working properly

sansui 29 inches TV — tv got smoke and not working

I purchased 29 inches tv in 2006. Last month my Tv got suddenly got smoke from inside the tv and tv not working. I have informed your vijaywada service centre in person. So far no action. Kindly arrange to send your staff immediately.
Address: MS REDDY, BFF3,GNR TOWERS, SER CENTRE, PRASADAMPADU, VIJAYAWADA RURAL 521108. A.P.
PHONE;[protected]
My tv sansui 29 inches suddenly got smoke from tv inside. I have alreday given complaint in your service vijayawada. So far no action and no body has come to my house. MSREDDY BFF3 GNR TOWERS PRASADAMPADU VIJAYAWADA RURAL
Dear sir
I have bought a Sansui hard-rock 53cm telivision and this is 7 years under warnntty for service...but I am not satisfied that because, He is ill every 6 months once I facing problem .
So kindly humble request to you please checkout my television...
Doreswami M
No.6, N Block Adugodi Police Line
Houser Main Road Bangalore - 560 030
Mob: [protected]

I have bought SANSUI TV (portable) in mumbai a year back.recently i have shifted to another place in mumbai.it worked fine for 15 days.after that suddenly stoped playing.after 5 hours i have switched on the TV it works fine.that problem did not came for next 5 days.i thought it was in the sleeping mode and i have checked in functions there all the options are fine.now a days it is not functioning for more than half a day.i checked the wire also it looks fine.i have shown to technition also.when he switch on it is working.i am not able to understand the problem with this.Please can any one give me the customer care phone number it will be great.

Madhava
I purchased Sunsai TV of 29 inches in 2004 with 78 years warranty. All of a sudden it stopped working. Complaint was lodged with local dealer DIgital World, Visakhapatnam very poor reaponse and treated it as common with these products. Knowingly, these people are playing with customers.
I purchased Sunsai TV of 29 inches in 2004 with 7 years warranty. All of a sudden it stopped working. Complaint was lodged with local dealer DIgital World, Visakhapatnam very poor reaponse and treated it as common with these products. Knowingly, these people are playing with customers.
i have this my tv problem colour tv
power

parveen jain
dear sir,

Our sansui tv channel's are locked please respond
We have sansui TV, Model no. CTVSVB 2108, purchased on 09/03/2002. Before four monthes it has problem to shut down atomatically so we called to authorised service technician to rectify this problem. He has keep out entire kit of TV set and carry out for trial in service center. He has lost original kit of the TV Set and brought old one kit of Videocon TV Set. He has demanding more money without service report and bill.
Cont. No. [protected]
Respected sir,
I seen in your company offer advt. in November last week. Immedately I will booked 29" Sansui TV in Nagapattinam Delar. Present time no response in Dealer. Please arrange 29" Compi offer TV

with regards
Devakumar
i was coplained before last but still also no responce
i purchased sansui tv of 29 inches in 2004 jan with 7 years warranty. all of sudden it stopped working.colour is also not properly visible. some times only single yellow colour is coming.please send the local nearest service engg. to my house it is MIG -II BLOCK-17 FLAT NO -10 BAGHLINGAMPALLY HYDERABAD. please contact us at [protected] or [protected].
I purchased Sunsai TV of 29 inches in oct 2009 . All of a sudden it stopped working. Complaint was lodged with local dealer value plus Alambabh, lucknow 15 days before. very poor reaponse and treated it as common with these products. Knowingly, these people are playing with customers.
Hello.
1) May I know the reason why red patches are forming at the corners.Its happening when screen in blue.
2) If the picture is white, then white colour drags in the charaters faces and also noice are produced.

Need a earliest feedback.

regards
S.Gopika.

The complaint is that, my TV (K2K-21) child lock is off but, when we are scanning the channels the massage is that (SORRY... CHILD LOCK IS ON...) So please resolve my problem as early as possible... The dealer is not supporting us...

awaited your response...?

Sansui India
    Sansui India Phone
    Sansui India Address
    Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015