[Resolved]  Sansui / TV — Very slow response from SANSUI customer care

When I am writing this complain today's date is 11thJan2008, place - Bangalore.

I have purchased a 20'' SANSUI TV(SANSUI2012 CTV) in the year 2001 on 15thJan which came with a warranty of 7 years & it is still valid till 15th of Jan, 2008.

It was bought from the following SANSUI dealer

Tanmayee Home Appliance Pvt Ltd
Shope no-1&2
Progressive Tower
Khairatabad
Hyderabad
Receipt number : 7346, dated 15/01/2001.

Problem what my TV has:
Complaint#16006
The channel selector & the other switches were malfunctioning for last 1-1.5 months. The complaint was launched on 16th Dec2007; the person from SANSUI attended on 19thDec & somehow managed to rectify the same by changing 2 of the old swicthes of the whole pannel.

Complaint#020020
After a week the same problem cropped up & a second complain lodged on 2nd of JAN2008;
A SANSUI person came on 4th of Jan 2008; he took the whole pannel of switches with him but keeping remote working there. He went back with assurance that he would be coming in the next day with full solution. After that we have called up SANSUI care center[protected] atleast 4 times since 5thJan but no one turned up from SANSUI till date.
I do not know how to proceed before this warranty is expeired in next 4 days!
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

To,
The Sansui, India, Pvt. Ltd

Sub- Replacement of Picture Tube.

I beg to state that I have been using Sansui T.V. Since 2.04.2005 (with 7 years warranty). But the TV picture is not clear automatically since 6 months and totally out of order since last 20 days. I have complained to local dealer he told me please call toll free number-[protected], I called this no and my complain no is BHU[protected] and he given another number that is [protected]/[protected] the local customer service head of Orissa, Bhubaneswar. I have called to both number since 20 days but they are not taking any action at their level. And they are saying over phone there is overwriting at the warranty paper, I told him that was written by the dealer look deeply the Rubber stamp initial and the right side of the model number or the warranty paper signature is same and the Bill signature also same the date of purchase also same. It is guanine no artificial but they are not taking any action at their level. There for I request you Pease consider my case.

I have purchased a 20'' SANSUI TV(SANSUI CTV) in the year 2005 on 4thMarch which came with a warranty of 7 years & it is still valid till 4thMarch, 2012 (The warranty paper conditions written COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY IS GIVEN FREE ON PICTURE TUBE FOR CTV FOR 7- YEARS INCLUDING FREE REPLACEMINT). Automatically picture is not clear Since 6 months. Now it is purely out of order the local customer care are not taking any action at here level. So the customer is facing so many problems.

I enclosed here with :-

1. Dealer Bill
2. Warranty card front and back

It was bought from the following SANSUI dealer:-

Pooja home appliance,

Po-Bhawanipatna
Dist-Kalahandi
State-Orissa (india)
Mobile No. [protected]
My tv sansui 26 inches suddenly got smoke from tv inside. I have alreday given complaint in your service vijayawada. My Purchase date is 20th Dec 2010 and repair is came on 2nd March.After that i given 3rd march in Tekcare-Tirupathi.My Compalint no:Vij[protected].So far no action and no body is not giving response. SANSUI SERVICE IS VERY VERY BAD.

I purchased Sansai TV of 29 inches in 2010 with 5 years warranty .

sudenly tv stop power not suppy tv I live in pimpri pune

my Sansui TV Model No.SDS21SVR-CUA

PLEASE kindly request you check my TV

I am waiting your service man

Thanking You

Rahul Chimurkar

Mo.[protected]
Pimpri Pune-411018
Mail id [protected]@rediffmail.com
I AM CANSUMER BEFORE 3-5-2011 ONE WEEK I WAS A BUY SUNSUI TV BUT HE IS NOT WORKING FOUR DAY I HAD ALREDY CAMPLAINT IT BUT NO BEDAY

CARE IT

AM SUNIL KUMAR

Dear Sir

I have purchased sansui hard rock 22 inches in 2008 in vijayawada.this tv was suddenlly stopped for power generation and also picture not view for complete some striping is obtained.Pls chek ans rectify problem.And also pls give customer care no.

Address:
4-42/2, kankipadu lock road.
putta bazar .kankipadu.521151
Mob.[protected]

Rgds
Nagababu
I have purchased a 21'' SANSUI TV(Mod No - SCS21SBB-CUK & S/R No[protected] in the year 2010 on 6th of October from M/S ELECTRO (local Sansui Dealer), Baripada Mayurbhanj Orissa.
Problem with the TV started -
Complaint No # BHU[protected]
Problem # Picture not seeing in TV.
I registered the complain on Customer care but noone from company site visited the place nor called us about the problem. I called the customer care more than 5 times after 11 days gone of registering the complaint & finally (after a long process, i was able to get the Number of Mr Giri)on 16th i found the mobile no of Mr Janmejaya Giri having Mob. No - [protected] (who is the area service incharge of Our district). And i came to know about the Complaint status that due to improper address the complaint (BHU[protected])has been resolved by Mr Giri.
But here my question is that ---how the case is resolved without a single telecall... you could ask the proper address by calling me, which was given in complaint...but not...Any way Mr giri promised me that now the issue will be resolved by two working day on 16th of june, as he has reopened the case.
But again after one week & 2 days (mins after 8 working days gone) i could not get anyone from company site & nor a single call. So i called to customer care & described the whole story, here i got a another complaint no - BHU25060259 with all clear ADRESS & THREE PHONE NO. And got a sure assorance the Engg ll be visit by a day. But on 27th june by evening i could not get anyone, fortunately got the Mobile no of Mr Jena (A gentleman from service delivery, Bhubaneswar with mobile no [protected]) after listening the whole story immediately he took Mr Giri on same telephone & Mr giri assured the issue will be resoled by 29 of june by visiting the service people.
But same story on 29th of June no result & again i called to Mr jena on 30th of june. And finally the technician visited on 30. But unfortunately he could not resolve the issue & told us that it can't be resolved here now, i ll hv to take the tv to dealer site. And the same has been communicated to Mr giri, he told me that it ll be resolved by the technician by 2 day But Mr giri resolved the caseid - BHU25060259 with out resolution.
Again here my question is that how the case is been resolved without resolution...
Again on 2nd of July asked the status of case id -BHU25060259 & found it has been resolved & got a new case id BHU[protected])
But on 4th of july (at 11 pm night) i received an sms that the case is been cancelled ...
And today is 11th of july (mins my TV is down for last 36 days) still i could not get the resolution from company...is it the warranty SERVICE proving by SANSUI...I hv spent my valuable time, so many outgoing calls from my mobile & petrol in my bike...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE...I DON'T WANT ANYMORE COMPLAINT NO, I NEED RESOLUTION

Ajit
MOB : [protected]
SIR, <br />
I BOUGHT SANSUI COLOUT TV IN THE MONTH OF JULY 11.IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT 4-5 TIMES TO COSTUME CARE. EACH TIME THEY REPAIRED TV BUT AGAIN SAME PROBLEMS OCCURS. I WANT TO BACK MY MONEY .<br />
COMPLAINT NO.
GWA[protected]
BHO [protected]

my mob no is

I also bought a Sansui 32 inch LCD in the month of April 2011 but after 3 months we faced the sound problem then we registerd a compalint on 30th Aug 2011 but till today i didn't get any response from their side.

Also i called so many times in the Sansui Call center but they are not able to provide any soulution of this problem. So i do'nt understand if they are not able to resolve customer problem then why they open their Customer Care center. If they are not capable to make a good electonic item, then why they open this company. Only create a good advertisement for publicity is not enough they should make good instrument and provide good or satisfacoty customer support.

My Companit phone no is : [protected]
Shakil Ahamad
Hi Sir,
I am a costumer named as Anuj soni want to complain today's date is 111th oct 2011, place – Sitapur C.G I have purchased a 21'' SANSUI TV Model No.- FT 21 and SR . No .[protected] in the year 2003.
It was bought from the following SANSUI dealer

Sanjay Electronics
Bus Stand Sitapur Surguja C.G

From a couples of week, I m suffering from a problem that my TV is not open even power is not coming .as result it is totally close . There I request to you to checkout as soon as possible.

Anuj kumar soni
Back of girl school
Sitapur
Mob:- [protected], [protected]
sanui is ! dont buy their product..
SANSUI VERY SLOW RESPONSE TO CUSTOMER COMPLAINT.. VERY !

SLIM TV LED 23" SANSUI
PROBLEM - SHADOW ON PICTURE
PURCHASED DATE: MARCH 15, 2012
STORE: SM LUCENA CITY
REPORTED: MARCH 28, 2012
AGE: 1 MONTH
STATUS: STILL ON PROCESS!!
My name is Hirakant Singh.I purchased Sansui LCD model number 19SBS date:06/12/2011, but my TV remote and av mode not working from 22/09/12, I complain in this regard in your service center where they provide me complain number kol[protected], On 23/09/12 I got one sms with my complain number and one engineer name Ashok Paul but when I contact that personal he told me its wrong number, as per your tat of 48 hrs its already finish but still not getting any call from your support department or not any one tech people come to short out my problem.My guarantee period is still valid, if I am not getting any response.

Sansui India
    Sansui India Phone
    Sansui India Address
    Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015