SBI Cards — CHEQUE DISHONOUR FEES

CHENNAI, Tamil Nadu, India
  B usha
My SBI CARD NO.[protected] of B.USHA.
I have deposited a cheque 462268 for Rs.10000/- on Nov 29th 2011, which was misplaced by you before 2nd Dec 2011, therefore onthe advise of your customer care I have given a online transfer of Rs 10,000/- on 6th Dec 2011, and gave a stop payment as advised by you ,, But now you have charged payment dishonour fee Rs.350/-, , for which I had a telephonic conversation in which i was promised that the same will be nullified, but now in the statement received by me it shows that payment dishonour fee of Rs,.350/- , then what is the point of giving a online transfer to that cheque.kindly cancel the same and credit the same to my account.

Comments

Dear Customer,

We have noted your concern. We will get in touch with you soon to further understand and address your issue.

Yours Sincerely
SBI Cards
Dear Customer,

Thanks for talking to us. Hope your queries have been resolved to your satisfaction. Please call SBI Card helpline for any further assistance.

SBI Card Cares

My SBI CARD NO.[protected] of MUNIRAJAPPA S V

I have Paid on-line for Rs.25997.60 on December 5th 2012, which was due on 5th Dec 2012, But now you have charged payment dishonour fee Rs.500 + (EXCL GST 61.80) then what is the point of giving payment by online transfer. kindly cancel the same.

Munirajappa S V