[Resolved]  SBI Demat — wrong demat charges debited from the a/c

I hold a saving a/c in State Bank of India. One day when i went to my sbi branch in Gokuldham,Goregaon(e) to inquire about demat services of sbi . One of the representatives of Sbi demat services named jagdish informed me that there is no a/c opening charges & annual maintenance charges for one year after one year i will be charged Rs.399 as annual maintenance charge thinking that he is a employee of reputed bank he won't lie i agreed to him and opened an a/c. but, in march 2009 my a/c was being debited of 400Rs. again in may i was being debited with Rs.399 when i asked sbi they informed me that were annual maintenance charges & a/c opening charges. i complaint to the superior of sbicapsec but got no reply from them. some superiors told that they could do nothing about it . because of there representatives misinformation i had to suffer. Please get me my money refunded . In this fear i haven't used my demat a/c a single time.

Comments

You took $34.19 out of my checking account on 3/19/2010 and I would like it back. I've already cancelled the services that I never used.the cancellation # is 4818775.
My name is M. Samsunder, Once I was at my sb account bank, SBI, Nagarcoil, the representative at the deemat desk informed me that the annual fee for the account was only rs 400. So I have opened a deemat account, To my surprise Rs500 was debited from my account .after ten days another Rs386as debited from my sb account, I went to the bank to enquire, but last one month there is no one in the deemat desk.Now Iwould like to close the account.But no one in the bank helping me to close the account.
I want to close my deemat account .Please guide me.

State Bank of India [SBI] Phone