[Resolved] State Bank of India — COT CODE

BHARMAR, Kangra District, Himachal Pradesh, India
 NAVIDHIMAN
MY A/C IS[protected] N I HAVE NO MY COT COT I WANT NOW EMEDATELY PLZ SAND MY COT COD IN MY E MAIL ID MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

sivapulsar's response, Jun 16, 2014
Sir i requested you to the C.O.T. Code in my SBI account. MY A/C NUMBER:[protected] BANK: STATE BANK OF INDIA BRANCH:avadi A/C TYPE: SAVING ACCOUNT CELL NO:[protected] E-Mail: [email protected]

Comments

MY A/C [protected] N I HAVE NO MY COT COT I WANT NOW EMEDATELY PLZ SAND MY COT COD IN MY E MAIL ID MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

my A/C No [protected] I HAVE NO MY COT COT I WANT NOW EMEDATELY PLZ SAND MY COT COD IN MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
i'm MUNITHATHAN M

BRANCH: PALACODE
A/C TYPE: SAVING ACCOUNT
CELL NO:[protected]
E-Mail: [email protected]
MY A/C [protected] N I HAVE NO MY COT CODE I WANT NOW EMEDATELY PLZ SAND MY COT CODE IN MY E MAIL ID MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
BANK: STATE BANK OF INDIA
I am Basu Adhikary, from Alipurduar, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal..

My Acoun no-[protected]
[email protected]
phone no-[protected]
Sir, I request you to please communicate my C.O.T. Code in my SBI account immediately through my E-mail ID.

My Name : RABIN DAS
My Savings Bank Account No.: [protected]
Branch Name : GARIA (CALCUTTA) (5368)
E-mail ID : [email protected]
Contact Mobile No. : [protected]

My Name : RABIN DAS
My Savings Bank Account No.: [protected]
Branch Name : GARIA (CALCUTTA) (5368)
E-mail ID : [email protected]
Contact Mobile No. : [protected]

may I know the COT code of my Federal Bank Account
My Name: Binoy Manuel
Account no.[protected]
My e-mail: [email protected]
Sir, I requested u to send my COT code immediately to my e mail id

My Name :P.Radhakrishnan.
My Account No:[protected]|
Branch Name : Tallakulam, Madurai, Tamilnadu, India.
E mail id:[email protected]
Contact No:[protected]

Sir i requested you to the C.O.T. Code in my SBI account. MY A/C NUMBER:[protected] BANK: PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK OF BRANCH:PALAMPURA/C TYPE: SAVING ACCOUNT CELL NO:+[protected] E-Mail: [email protected]
hi sir, am requesting to send C.O.T Code in for my sbi account, my account no:[protected], bank name: State bank of India, Branch: POIGAI{7126}
send my C.O.T Code immediately to my email id: [email protected], account no[protected], bank: SBI, Branch:Poigai,

MY A/C NUMBER: [protected]
BRANCH: UMBRAJ
A/C TYPE: SAVING ACCOUNT
CELL NO:+[protected]
E-Mail: [email protected]
I'm M.R.MANOJKUMAR from Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu...in India.
MY A/C [protected] N I HAVE NO MY COT code. I WANT NOW immediately PLZ SAND MY COT COD IN MY E MAIL ID MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

Sir i requested you to the C.O.T. Code in my SBI account. MY A/C NUMBER:[protected] BANK: STATE BANK OF INDIA BRANCH: PARCHURU A/C TYPE: SAVING ACCOUNT CELL NO:[protected] E-Mail: [email protected]

ADDRESS

STATE BANK OF INDIA
PARCHUR
PRAKASAM
ANDHRA PRADESH

sir please send my COT code for below bank details

BANK : SBI
A/C NAME: B.RAJESH KUMAR
A/C NO: [protected]
BRANCH: ROAD NO.12, BANJARA HILLS, HYDERABAD.
IFSC CODE:SBIN0008022

my A/C No [protected] I HAVE NO MY COT COT I WANT NOW EMEDATELY PLZ SAND MY COT COD IN MY EMAIL sed
[email protected]

BANK : SBI
A/C NAME: V.PRAKASH
A/C NO: [protected]
BRANCH: JAYASHREE TWORS, THILLAI NAGAR, TRICHY-6200018.
IFSC CODE:SBIN0012795
MOBILE NO : [protected]
UK OFFICE: 27 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs, PE7 5YP, London. United Kingdom.
TEL: [protected]
winning draw falls in to file reference number (CHEVROLET02/C077Q/07/LTY) emerged as one of the lucky numbers that won the sum of 2, 35, 00, 00, 000INR

Hi Sir I'm yoganand gaikwad
My ac no [protected]
Please send my cot kode
Mob no [protected]
Email [email protected]
Dear sir/Madam,
I have an urgent need to know that my COT code for online transaction have deposited $6964 USD in favour of USA Embassy Mumbai for visa processing but now due to some urgent need of work in my family I could not able to complete my visa process. So I just need to refund my total paid amount which I have paid in favour of USA Embassy. Than I have contacted to Visa Expenses Funds Return Department for Refund my paid amount, than they have agreed to return my paid amount but due to not having COT code of my account they are not to eligible to Transfer the amount in my account.
So I request to you please kindly send my COT code in my e-mail/phone. Below are my Account Details And my E-mail id.
Very Respectful,