Tata Indicom — ERRONEOUS BILLING

Satish Chandra Lal
I am a tataindicom user under Account no[protected] & tele nos [protected] &[protected]. I have been errenously charged Rs 629= under the heading Internet subscription fees Rs 1500/= pm vide bill no;[protected] dated 23/08/07 for the period 21/07/07 to 20/08/07, to which I have not subscribed.
After bringing the discrepancy to the notice of Mr Gagandeep, Mr Dinkar & Mr Ilas Khan the local tataindicom service providers of Distt Shajahanpur (Uttar Pradesh), I had paid Rs 1305/= vide receipt no: 20207388 towards the actual usage of phones by me. However my out going calls have been suspended by the service center since 09/09/07.
When my services were not restored I had lodged a complaint with customer care vide complaint no: 86042309 dated 16/9/07 requesting them:-
To restore my outgoing calls immediately.
Cancellation of Internet charges errenously levied on me.
Restoring my free usage of net from 10.00 PM to 06:00 AM.
Cancellation of Internet usage under Rs 1500/= plan.

However to my dismay I found on 26 Sept 07 that vide bill no:[protected], dt 23/9/07 for the period 21/08/07 to 20/09/07 I have been again billed for the Internet Subscription amounting to approx Rs 870.97/= & total bill being Rs 2306/=.
You are requested to kindly take stock of situation & implement the following:-
To restore my outgoing calls immediately.
Cancellation of Internet charges errenously levied on me in the bill of Aug & Sept 07 respectively.
Restoring my free usage of net from 10.00 PM to 06:00 AM.
Cancellation of Internet usage under Rs 1500/= plan.
Kindly let me know by return mail the actions initiated by you to enable me decide continuance of your services.
Thanking you.

Yours sincerly

Satish Chandra Lal

Comments

TataIndicom — Bill are not rectified

I have a Mobile Connection with number [protected].
I have paid all the Bills in Time Yet there is out Standing comming in the Tune of Rs 10000 in My Bill. It has been informend to The bareilly office but No action has been Taken

TATA Indicom — HORRIBLE BILLING...

Dear All,

Beware of Tata Indicom Billing. This is in regards to my last bill[protected] data 9/2/2009 for my connection no. [protected]. The bill amount was INR 1010. I have got a plan where 30 hours is free with minimum bill amount is INR 365. According to my internet log, from 07/01/09 to 06/02/09 my usage is of approx. 21 hours.

Upon registering a complaint, still they are not able to solve the problem.

Warm regards,

Subhankar [protected]
dear tata indicom we have a complaint about billing, we billing details and billing order
also we in need of connection number
kindly look into the matter.
thanking u
yours truely,
C.Rajesh Kumar Jain
abids shopping mall, chiragallilane,
hyderabad.

D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703
    Tata Indicom - ERRONEOUS BILLING