Tata Indicom

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Tata Indicom Complaints & Reviews

They dont send the bills. they dont inform either. then they disconnect. if you want to pay on a weekend they are one of the worst call centre where employees just dont know the system. Consumer suffers. my no is [protected] and i have been hassled earlier also and this time also.

it is impossible to talk to anyone there in their customer care centre.

I got a Tata Indicom Mobile under prepaid plan for Rs.1900 with a validity for one year in last quarter of 2007. Since then the mobile two time have been disconnected. First time was re-activated on production of ID & Residence proof with photo in January after spending a period of fortnight. Now, again have been disconnected since ... till date...

Out of 365 days I have already spent 50 days in suspension period of [protected].

Please re-activate the same at the earliest to provide me the benefit of the existing scheme.

Thanks.
    they are one of the worst mobile operating company in india. their bills are ridiculous. they should keep proper personals who know how to use their system.

17.03.08

Sub : Refund of Initial Payment /Deposit

This has reference to the refund of money which we need to receive from you. Hope Mr.Velu(DRT Manager) & Mr Durai(DRT Manager) who was involved inthe process of Disconnection has promised that the payment will be made within 35 days as cheque or DD. The period was lapsed. No communication was given from your end for the delay.When we approaced your Mount Road Office in the month of Jan 08 regarding this they said it will be refund before March' 08.

We cannot able to contact the above said person in their given mobile number.

We would appreciate you if you are able to resolve this problem immediately. Kindly refund the amount with interest.

17.03.08

Sub : Refund of Initial Payment /Deposit

We cannot able to contact the above said person in their given mobile number.

N Babu
      hi tatabroadband customer and manager

very poor response and service give by tata for broadband connection past 3 months every week giving complaint but still no solution .tell we need to beg for connection after paying also.what realy we dont now wat do now to whom complaint .
      Hi, I am also a victim to TATA TELESERVICES, Chennai. I had a walky connection[protected] and I have handed over the instrument on November 1st 2011. I have cleared all my bills very promptly. I have asked for the refund of the deposit amount. The outlet guy informed that a cheque will be sent to the customer's address. Recently I have received a legal letter from the companies legal advisors stating to remit the rental amount for the three months commencing from November 2011.

What is to be done with such a company extending very bad service.

I took a new connection at Hyderabad and I am very promptly getting a good service.

A.V.Rao

I want to know about my account. My no is [protected]...
        i had submitted documents and amout to tata indicom executive on dated 01-march-2008 . they assured me that they will deliver...

Dear Sir

This is a complaint about the Tata Indicom Internet connection pen drive which is of substandard quality and the exclusive Tata Indicom Centre in Sector 18 NOIDA specifically against Mr SUMIT SHARMA who is the manager

I have purchased a pen drive from Tata Indicom SXC 1080 Sungil telecom(EpiValley co ltd) from Bombay, HEX 09E3F262, S/N: SUSB960572, manufactured Sep 2007, this device got spoiled and stopped working within 4 months of purchase!

When I went to teh Tata indicom centre in Se c 18 NOIDA which is close to where I live, the manager just asked me one question: where was it purchased and said he cannot help me as it wa spurchased in Bombay, he did not even check the device (to see if there was something wrong that could be corrected right away, I had specifically carried my laptop for this), did not bother to give me any information regarding service centreson asking for help just said GO TO BOMBAY!!

This behaviour is very unprofessional, rude and not befitting any rep much less a manager, if he sets such an example what is the staff supposed to follow??

I have been informed that the problem can be fixed in NOIDA itself, but this was really very wrong of MR SUMIT SHARMA, he does not deserve to be manager

Kind Regards
        Shiwani Gour
        Aug 13, 2020
        maine aap ki company ki pen drive 14/02/08 ko purchase ki thi jis ka no-ESN-09E61B48, manufacture date nov/2007 hai yeh ab working nahi kar rahi service centre me check karba le hai service centre sey do mil gaya magar company ka distributor keh raha hai ki is ko mere pass chod do 15 din m echange hogi main itne din kaya karu maine coustmer care main complain ki hai magar koi jabab nahi mila jab bhi complaint karo to jabab milta hai wait karo mera is pendrive ki baje sey 1000/per day loss ho raha hai pl mery help kare my contact no [protected], vinay

My Tata Indicom mobile set (MDN:[protected]; Sr.No.:[protected]), after expiry of two years of purchase (Purchase dt.[protected]...
          i am student of PGDM(IB) 1st year. i want to do summer intership in TATAINDICOM because TATAINDICOM give me ...
          With great remorse I reminisce the day I applied for a new TATA MOBILE CONNECTION from Delhi. Ever since I have had to endure...

The following letter copy was posted to the concerned company for restoration of the service.br...
          I hvae a connection of tata prepaid. In this connection tata to tata call is free and i recharge with 2000 Rs. but in my case...
          I have purchased a cell phone on 14th Feb.' 08 from Tataindicom outlet (Huawei C5320) & a connection bearing Mobile...

I took a Tata Indicom USB connection but it stopped working in 3 days when complained nobody turned up....

respected sir,
          i have tata indicom wireless landline phone for last 4 years. tata send there collection executive for collection of bill . last month bill was rs 3974/- , due date 8/2/2008. but there executive came on 12/2/08. after 2 days they cut our line saying that you have not paid the bill. then for next two days phone remain cut off. today i.e. on 22.2.08 they have again cut our phone. so, please help me and resolve our problem.
          Aug 13, 2020

Following is the frustrating and unbearable ongoing torture on me done by TATA Indicom Pune division (TTML).

I myself Mr. Abhilash Sahoo working as asst. manager in TATA Motors LTd. have applied for New TATA Indicom "Walky 10" connection in JANUARY.

And i got a first response from TATA Indicom by call on 5TH Feb.

My appointment was fixed on 6th Feb in the evening with Mr. Mahes (TTML New connection in charge Employee) and finally i filled and submitted the document to Mr. Mahes( Mobile No: [protected]) at my residence along with a cheque of amount Rs 900 (chq No: 328096, drawn in favour of TTML, drawn at ICICI bank, Chinchwad Pune).

I was committed to have my verification to be done the next day (7th) and connection on 8th. Here starts the game by TTML.
            NO verification on 7th,8th and so on. I I called thrice to TTML customer care and thrice to Mr. Mahes and only got my application no as MHROMFWTR249308.
            Surprisingly without verification my cheque was collected and 900 rs are debited from my account on 11th as you can see in the attached mini statement.
            finally on 13th one person came home for verification. So verification completed after 7 days.

After verification my Waits starts for any communication from TTML for connection. I started calling the customer care everyday like a routine. I will be always giving application no, agents name and no and so on. Only false promises, cheat records and no response. I talked with the customer care supervisors ( MR Mayur and Mr MAHADEV) but he is also like the all. lies and lies. I also asked for refund of my money if new connection is not possible but no positive response.

I called 5 times and in total 8 times. Today is 21st and still no connection. Not even a single response or reply or call from TTML.

This is the service provided by TATA to a TATA employee. We are trying hard to perform hard and put TATA AT THE Top but these creepy fellows at the bottom level destroying the reputation like anything.

I dont hope any positive attitude from your side. Even i dont expect any refund also. even i am sure you will not reply this mail.
            I am going to File a FIR at consumer court today ON 21st feb 2008 and that is a PROMISE

Abhilash Sahoo
            Asst Manager,
            TATA MOTORS Ltd, Pune
            Aug 13, 2020
            I am customer of Tata Indicom. I got a Data Card from Nanak, Shastrinagar Corner, Pune-411006. My SIM Card no is [protected]. I paid Rs801/- for unlimited download facility. This Connection started on Thursday (Dated 23/10/2008). But just after two days, Tata Indicom blocked my connection. Once I complained in customer service, they said a very specific region that your document has not submitted by you. But I had already submitted my all document proof to Tata Indicom Shop, (Shop Name is Nanak, Shastrinagar, Chauk, Pune). But they had not submitted my document to Tata Indicom office. Now Once I called to this shop(Land Line No.[protected], then he is repeating very planned answer that I submitted your document. Once I called his shop several time and said that Customer-Care says that you have not submitted my Document. And then this shop keeper said that I submitted your document on Sunday.
            During this period, I am in Delhi. So again I confirmed the place, (Shiva Distributors, Uttamnagar, New Delhi) to re-submit my document then they said your problem will be short-out within 12 to 72 Hrs. It was Saturday (25/10/2008 at 11.00Am). Now Its already more than 72 Hrs Completed once I resubmitted my document. **
            Shop keeper(Nanak, Shastrinagar Corner, Pune-411006, Land Line No.[protected] says that "There is no fault from my side" even though he has delayed to submit my document. ***
            So Analysis by Customer:-
            ** Tata Indicom office is Smart and with full confidence he is trying to prove his unrealistic activity.
            ***Shop keeper (Nanak, Shastrinagar Corner, Pune-411006, Land Line No.[protected] is smarter than Tata Indicom and said me that whatever you can do, you are most welcome.

Finally I contacted to Tata Indicom Regional Manager, Mr. Tata (Mobile No. [protected]) but he has given more smart answer than others. In his word - "Shopkeeper never says truth to the Customer - They would activate you connection and after two days your connection will be disconnected for next 72 hrs.". He said that I am in roaming but once I reached Pune then I try to activate your connection.
            Please send me your Data Card SIM No ([protected], Pune). ****

So ****Tata Indicom Manager is more smart than others.

So WHAT IS THE OBJECTIVE OF ALL THREE KIND OF "POINT OF CONTACT”?
            ANSWER BY CUSTOMER:-
            NEVER BUY TATA-INDICOM DATA CARD AND THIS WAS YOUR GREAT MISTAKE THAT YOU PURCHAGED DATA CARD FROM TATA-INDICOM.

HOW I AM SUFFERER?
            * I AM ABSENT FROM MY OFFICE. BECAUSE IN INITIAL TWO DAYS IT WAS WORKING AND MY MANAGER HAS SEEN THAT HE CAN LOGGED IN REMOTELY. SO MY EMPLOYEE IS MAKING HIS OWN IF-ELSE EXCEUSES.

* MY UNLIMITED CONNECTION STARTED ON LAST THURSDAY(23/10/2008) SO WITHOUT GETTING SERVICE, I LOOSED 30 days - 8 Days = 22 Days(Current Status) remaining and still there is no guarantee that this Internet Service is going to be started).

* They never bother that your are a customer of Tata-Indicom. In complete life Cycle, they only concern whether "Money has received by me from the customer or not".
            NOTE:- Pay your money only if you get one week complete service.

NOW DECISION DEPENDS UPON READER THAT IF THEY INTENSANLLY READY TO PROVIDE THIS KIND OF SERVICE, WHAT TO DO WITH THIS KIND OF SERCIVE PROVIDER. IS IT A ATTUTUDE LOOKS LIKE OF SERVICE PROVIDER?
            please activate my tata mobile [protected]
            Dear Tata Indicom,

I'm sure this kind of mail is not new to you and you're ready to say "We sincerely regret the inconvenience". Nonetheless, I thought I should knock all the possible doors.

1) Since today morning [Feb 22nd] my boradband is sleeping. It connects but no browsing is possible.
            2) I called up customer care and all the can say.. you know what.. "We sincerely regret the inconvenience".
            3) They also say.. "it'll take 72 hours to get back to you.. we have a holiday here". I wish I had a way to say the same on your Salary day.
            4) First level support only knows "Ping, sir, Ping" .. and when asked if I can talk to someone senior.. "They all are busy, sir".

I know I can just curse my choice of selecting Tata Indicom. But, guys, have a heart. You have a bunch of goons hired who hunts me every 4th of the month, "Sir, your bill is pending, please pay, or else.." . Why don't you get the same for offering service ? Please get rid of the you have in helpdesk and hire some guys who just don't talk in funny accent. Ones who knows beyoond "Ping, sir, ping".

All I can say is, I know you all work for salaries and all of you believe that you're just not paid enough, but guys, think !! Tomorrow you may receive the same treatment when you go to hospital while your dad is having a heart attack !! Will you like that "we'll get back to you in 72 hours.. we're having a holiday here and our managers are awefully busy training newly recruited lady trainees" ?

Anyway, I know, it's NOT GOING to make any difference to you at all :) You'll all get your salaries & your managers will get busy training new young lady recruits. I don't even have a proper escalation matrix for Tata Indicom boradband in Pune.

But, I'm going to dissuade as many people I can from taking tata indicom henceforth.

Bye and have a great 'holiday'..

Subhajit
            ID : [protected]@vsnl.net
            City : Pune
            Tata indicom is worst service compare to other service. i never expect such worst service from Tata group. i should suggest dont go with this service.
            To,
            Tata indicom
            Ref No[protected]

We are talk your new Landline (pco) in our shop before 25 days, now i want recharge the card but last 5 day we are tell your agent to recharge the card he is avoid this thinks, i dont know what is her proble, we are literary tiered.so many costomer return
            Please help me & accept this complaint
            Thanking You

Shop No.20, Nasirkhan Chawl No.1, Meghwadi Jogeshwari (East), Mumbai =400060,
            Contact no.[protected]
            I have taken connection of broadband connection for new cyber cafe.
            Person who collected cheque from me now not responding me because of poor technical feasibility.
            As distance from previous point is [protected]@ 100-200 meter. already i got approval from them.
            But TATA INDICOM people not taking it seriously and not giving me response . They are trying to avoid my call also.

Anyone can help me?
            Dear all
            TATA Indicom.

We use tata indicom sim card (Sim card no is [protected] name- Ramchanra S. Nachankar ) from 3 years but we have been not getting good service from tata indicom, so we would like to stop this sim as well as this service, so pl. stop this service from yours side i.e. tata indicom, pl. stop this service immediate bcoz we don’t like urs service i[censored] will not taking action immediate on it then we will spread this condition to all my friends and to create them to ready to refuse tata indicom services, and this is ours last decision and we will take another telecom service on this regular sim no. so we request to all o[censored] pl. stop this service immediately bcoz i[censored] not stop this service from urs side we cant start another service on this regular no. so pl. immediate stop this service this is request to u otherwise we send this mail to all world wide urs company customers complaints forum bcoz u r not give needful response and able to solve a casual query.

Thanks & regards,

Ram

I called one std number at 3.17PM on 14 feb 2008 and talked upto one min ( as in my mobile call register), but they deduct...

Hi, I am from Pimple Saudagar, Pune.. I too paid the amount in cheque. But no extra charge..

The stupid Customer care ppl only work with the internet query number who remembers that? they don't consider the application number.

When i filled the form online within 2 hours i got a call from an agent.. very fast!

But now he turned out to be an agent from another circle altogether and says the Society in which i stay is creating trouble.. !

I got a phamplet home from another agent who says there is nothing wrong with the society and he can get the connection for me!

All these agents are just working for their own profit..the mesely Rs150 they get for each customer.

Then this customer care is also operating independently!

Iam going to take my cheque back.

Tata Broadband — no connection

I regret to inform you that I am permanently disillusioned with Tata broadband services and all that it claims to represent.

It has not been even 10 days that I get no connection every alternate day. Every evening, when I leave for home, I doubt if I will have broadband connection for the day.

The problem is fairly simple, as I, being an engineer can gauge. It seems that despite tall claims,Tata broadband cannot even supply a reliable connection, let alone the exotic services that it claims to provide.

The customer helpline is nothing but a sick joke at expense of hardships faced by customer. Despite several requests to speak to a responsible officer who looks after the connection and provisioning, all I get is empty assurances and lip service from customer helpline.It seems everyone at Tata broadband is either happy to shelter the inefficient and irresponsible, or has embraced callousness.

How, may I ask do explain an unreliable connection that just is not there every alternate day?
              Being thoroughly dissatisfied with this unprofessional service, I request this nonsense be put to end. Please reply me with elaborate instructions to close the connection.

If only I could say, it was pleasure having your services.

Prasad

dear sir/madam,

I had purchased a new tata prepaid connection from Luxmi communications, Murthal Road, Sonepat. At the time of buying , i submitted my college ID and passport photograph and my connection was activated within 30 minutes on 8.02.08. but today i.e. 13.02.08 i have been told by tata customer care that your connection will be closed today. when i have already submitted the documents then why should i submit it again.

Thanking You,

Sharda Roy
                [protected] ( Alternate Number)
                [protected] (Tata Number)
                Aug 13, 2020
                I want to file a case against Tata Indicom b'cos i fed off on service of tata indicom from last 25 day i waiting for activation of my sim.bloody, waste and worst service i ever seen in this type of service. i never refer to my friend to go for tata indicom.

all those who are all working in tata indicom are bosters
                i have new broad band connection, unlimited paln, speed 256 kb per month rental and tax drtails so kindly for details my mail id [protected]@yahoo.com

K.sivakumar
                dear sir/madam,

I had purchased a new tata prepaid connection from Ram sahai Telecommunications, Gandi chowk, sector -14, Sonepat. At the time of buying, i submitted my college ID and passport photograph and i have been told by tata customer care that your connection will be closed . when i have already submitted the documents then why should i submit it again.
                I have talked to truepaid office in Sonepat (i.e. Mr. Lovelly) but he did not give me any response, So please cooperate me and do the needful, this connection will be purchase on[protected] & not running this uim card today please start the tata no:-[protected]

Thanking You,

AJIT JAIN
                [protected] ( Alternate Number)
                [protected] (Tata Number)

I am facing the same issue.......TATA INDICOM is a cheater company and I am going ahead to sue them.....I purchased the data card with Rs.325/- plan and in my first bill for 11 days, I am charged Rs.800/-. They are charging rent as well as the usage.
                  PLEASE DO NOT GET ANY DATA CONNECTION FROM TATA INDICOM AND SOON THEY WILL HAVE TO FACE THE CONSUMER CHARGES.

Tata Indicom Broadband — cheating on billing

I am currently having a harrowing time with Tata Indicom broadband Wimax services.Someone accessed my password and started using my internet services.I complained to Tata customer care as there was very high usage.They said it was not possible but when I repeatedly urged them, hey checked the IP addresses and informed me that it was from some other IP and asked me to change password.since I have usage limit of 5k MB, they informed that whatever excess usage will be reversed at comin bill.
                  To my surprise when there was a bill of 2800 this month, they tell me that it was all a mistake and all usage is mine,
                  and imagine the nodal officer even sent me a usage detail in which he alterd the IP add.(m sure since m definite i did not use my internet at specified times).It is actually a big cover up from high up Tata people so that they do nt face loss.
                  I requested termination of connection which they promptly did.did not even ask why as is the norm.Now iv sent mail to their appeal officer and theres no acknowldgement since last two days.
                  good news is i hav bought an airtel connection nd now I plan to fight it out wid thm for long time!

Tata Indicom Broadband — Billing Cheats

I had taken a broadband post-paid connection from Tata Indicom this month. I had completed the formalities and given a cheque for installation and security deposit on 6th November. Then I got the installation done on 8th November. This is a Infinity 384 plan with 384kbps speed and unlimited usage at a rental of Rs 1000 per month.

Now, I received my first bill on 18th November where they have also charged me the rental for the next month. When I called to confirm why this has been done, they say that this is what they do with every customer. I told them that I was never made aware of this before but they are not ready to listen to me and just say that I need to make this payment.

I have also spoken at their Nodal office. I was not able to get through to the nodal officer but the lady who picked up the phone said that I need to pay this amount, no questions asked.

Please help.

Varun Singla
                  +[protected]
                  I have received a call from someone called Mukhtar from the Tata Indicom Hyderabad office on Friday, 20th November, 2009. He had confirmed that he will get someone from the senior management to call me and resolve the issue. But still, nothing has been done and the bill due date is 26th November.

Can some please help?
                  These people are pathetic. Till date, nothing has been done and my complaint has not been progressed. I called up the nodal office to check the status of my complaint but they told me that they have not received any such complaint.So, finally, I have sent them an email for termination of my services. Hope to get the security amount back.

TATA Indicom — UNETHICAL BILLING

I was using Tata Indicom Internet DSL Connection with 256 KBPS Speed. The scheme was for 8 pm to 8 am unlimited Download and if I use the same during the day time, then 40 paise per mb download charges were there.

Suddenly TATA INDICOM has changed my plan without my consecent and started charging me high. They didnt informed me about the plan changes also.

When I came to know about the same, I had complained to them for Refund of Charges collected from em unethically keeping me in dark. Now they are giving me diplomatic answers like they had send letter to all the customers, which I have never received. They had also admitted that there are so many complaints pending regarding the same matter, but they are not willing to REFUND my Money, which they have collected from me.

They always agree on phone that it is their mistake, but not ready to give me in writing.

Nodal Officer is also not giving reply and Appellate Authority is also not giving any reply.

Please suggest me some good NGO who can fight for this cheating done by TATA INDICOM. My cell number is: [protected] and I am from Mumbai, Andheri (east ).

Amit

TATA Indicom — non billing of full amount and cheating in offers

sir i using tata photon+ sevice it is in safe mode up to[protected], tata exacutive called so many time for bill payment over phone, and he came to my home he said that this is the last day for offer i[censored] pay the amount these offers can get. tata photon plus bill no is[protected] dt 27.04.10.
                  total amount due is Rs 1122(previous is Rs 1029 and current is 93.15).
                  1. he said that he can give discount is Rs 93.15 current chatrges and daily 1hr free usage.
                  2. i paid Rs 1029 by cash bill no AP/TTSL/36638/925940 DT 09/05/2010 exacutive name is Mr Moin, he assured activation with in an hour, then regular phone call after 5 days he paid Rs 800. i gave complaint at tata indicom showroom at Mahapur on 13/05/10 it is activted, they assured for the remaininng Rs 229 payment by the exacutive, till he didnot paid and no 1 hr daily free usage. for this i mentally distrbed and i spent nearly Rs 300 for phone calls and complinst by net, please look in to this matter .

TATA Indicom — chitting

My mobile no. is [protected], I have received message on 18/01/2011 as
                  enjoy 350 MB usage (internet browsing ) on mobile or PC with recharge
                  of Rs.94 for 60 days validity to activate SMS DB to 12524, accordinly i have activated internet browsing on 18/01/11 , i have got conformation SMS also but still for using brwsing net my ruppes has been dedudted,lot of times called customer care cexecutive but ...???.
                  so please look into the matter & do the needful.