[Resolved]  Uti Pan Card Service — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for a PAN Card in the month of January 2009 vide application no.[protected]. I have not received any CARD till date. Request you to issue the card immediately.

Comments

UTITSL PAN CARD — pan card not received

Iam Arjun Singh I have not recived my pancard. My application form number is:[protected] and processing fee coupon numberis[protected] please send me answer in my E-mail Id.
My E-mail ID is arjunsingh.[protected]@yahoo.com

UTI — UTI-Pan Card not recd

Hi, I have applied for pan card through uti and deposited in May 2008. Till date i have not recd my pan card.
Processing Coupon No:[protected]

Shatrughan Thakur
I have applied for PAN card but I have not get it. Kindly check to it.
I RECEIVED MY PAN NUMBER, BUT STILL MY PAN CARD AS NOT COME SINCE Feb08.MY PAN NUMBER IS A (BXHPS8952A)

COUPON NO :[protected]

Address:

TWIN TULIPS
# 1086/A, 1087/A
14TH MAIN 18TH CROSS
HSR LAYOUT (NEAR BDA COMPLEX)
BANGALORE-560034
Sir/Madam,

My name is narinder singh & my pan card no is[protected] but till date i have no receive any pan card plz send my pan card at my adress which is mention below .

Narinder Singh s/o Ramji dass
vpo_sanawa
distt _Nawanshahar
pin_144516
my application no =[protected] and my coupan no =[protected] and name =indu ramesh shah
my pan not reseved my name bhavna miral mehta my appliction no =[protected] and my copun no=[protected] and submit date 20 08 2008 plese reply urjent

UTI — I not Receive Pan Card

Sir I Applied for my pan long they said that they send it by post till now I didnot receive it my coupan no is[protected]
SIR,
I HAVE NOT RECEIVE PAN CARD AT MY ADDRESS FROM 2 MONTHS, MY PAN NUMBER IS (ADHPH0981R),
I HAVE UEGENTLY WANT IT FOR OPENING DEMATE ACCOUNT NUMBER
I want to pancard no. urent
My name is Md. ABID
Coupon No.[protected]

SOCIETY — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

APPLICATION NO. 26370790 SUBMITTED ON 26.05.2008 AT IT PAN SERVICE CENTRE MOHALI (4CHG 881) AS YET PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED.

UTI Pan Card — pan card not recvd

dob/ 06/12/1962

apply date 7 of july dispatch date is 19 aug but still i did not recieve

UTI IT PAN Service — not received PAN CARD

I have allotted PAN NUMBER but not received PAN CARD till date. I applied twice for PAN CARD vide application receipt no.[protected] dt. 23 aug, 2005 and[protected] dt. 2 aug, 2008 but till date I have not received PAN CARD. Pl. expidite for the same.

UTI — pan card not received till now

sir
my pan ack no[protected] and coupon no.[protected] is this but my pan card not received

UTI — pan card not received

one month ago i submitted pancard form, but pancard is not receaved so please send me my pancard.

Pan card — Not received PAN Card,received PAN number in January

I applied for PAN Card in from Kochi, kerla.last december i.e December 2007, recieved PAN number in January 2008 however I have not recieved the PAN card yet.

Moreover 2 months back I got transferred to Mumbai.

Please help me ASAP.

PAN number:AJAPC2394Q
Email:[protected]@gmail.com

UTI — not received pan card

I have applied for the correction of my name and date of birth on 4/12/2007 but i have not received. again i was applied for the reprint on 09/05/08 so for iam not received the pancard.
my pancard no is ALEPD0229P and my application no is[protected] and acknowledgement no is[protected].
so, please look into this matter and response as soon as possible .

APPLN NUMBER [protected]
COUPON NUMBER [protected]
PAN NUMBER AFYPV2053B
APPL_NAME KALATHIL PADINJAREYIL VIJAYAKUMAR
STATUS RUD lying in Mumbai
DESP DATE null
DESPATCH MODE NA
i have not received my pan card so far on the following adress

Vijayakumar K.P.
Sreevilla
Puthiyangadi P.O.
Calicut 21
Kerala 673021

UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL]
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Phone
    UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [UTIITSL] Address
    Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001