[Resolved]  Value Mart (Indiranagar) Bangalore — In my experience, this is a worst for customer service in bangalore

Dear Friends,

I am writing this with my friends and my experience. Value Mart owner / seller does not know the value of the customer. She does not giving the proper response or respect to the customer. If the kids touch any item in that shop, she is using worst and harsh word to them. And she was telling ' This is my shop and get out from my shop '. If that is the case she should keep the shop for her own use not for the commercial purpose and she should not give any advertisement to the peoples. If she does not know that basic behavior like how to behave with the kids then she can not be the eligible person to run shops. So, dear friends beware of the value mart shop and that owner. This I am sharing with you because no one should face that bad experience in that shop. Please pass this information to others.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

I would never recommend anyone in and around Indiranagar to buy stuffs from Value Mart supermarket...This shop needs to be closed...very rude and uncultured people owner/sales persons. They sell products beyond expired date with all worms inside the packets, if you ask for refund..in spite of selling expired items they would blame you saying that you have got this item from else were and making a scene. They are cheating the customers..This shop needs to be closed.
Yes I agree.. Value Mart is a worst shop for customer service in bangalore.
Worst Service don't no how to treat customer
Very worst service and mart i ever seen. With my friend i m doing shopping 1st time we are searching something That very bad uncultured owner / seller behave & treat very worst. she talking customers in very bad manner in singular words . Don't no how to behave with customers. very worst place to purchase products.
best super market in indiranagar
fantastic place to shop!! I would love to recommend everyone in and around Indiranagar. They handle the customers very well.Well stored clean store.My kids love this store .

Value Mart (Indiranagar) Bangalore