[Resolved] Vodafone Essar India — Deactivation of Services without any prior Intimation (complaint)
I am a customer of Hutch / Vodafone Essar Company INDIA for nearly 6 years my Vodafone number is [protected].
Recently I have changes my number from a post paid to Prepaid. My sim card was activated after having needed to approach the VODAFONE STORE ( madhapur ) 4 –5 times in that month. They have activated the SIM “[protected]” on 19 June 2009 and I was assured that the services were activated. I was able to recharge on 20th June and was able to use the services till 27th June.
On 27th, without any prior notice, all my services were barred. I was unable to reach the customer care as the customer care number 111 was not functioning and the other number [protected] was also unreachable (barred). No one from the VODAFONE ESSAR contacted me with the reason for disconnection.
When tried to reach customer care from another number, they were not able to tell the reason for disconnection.
On 29th of June I had to walk to the VODAFONE STORE ( madhapur, hyderabad ), they told that some documentation was not submitted
1) When converting the Phone from Post Paid to Prepaid, No one from the VODAFONE ( madhapur ) told that I need to submit the proofs (I was their customer for the last 5 years as a post paid user were they providing the service with out proofs?)
2) They have not asked me to signed any paperwork for the conversion
3) At the time of handing over the SIM they have not asked me for any documentation not told that it is required
4) They have activated the SIM allowed recharge; offers for SMS, phone calls were made from that phone.
5) All of a sudden with out any prior intimation how can they disconnect my services?
6) How could VODAFONE ESSER be so unprofessional to make customers wondering why the services been barred while accepting Re-changes into the same de-activated account.
7) Why are they so unprofessional to provide means by which customer Care can be reached.
8) Why does customer have to suffer or the immature behavior of the Vodafone Essar Company Mobile phone is used for Emergences purposes, when being disconnected without prior intimation, are they taking responsibilities for misshapes for phone not being handy?
9) The Customer Care reluctance to help their customer is Quite OPPOSITE to their Caption “ Happy To Help”.
VODAFONE ESSAR Cannot take it for granted that customer are help less and Do not effort to take chance with service utilities which are used for emergency purposes. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO PUT CUSTOMERS IN RISK WITH THEIR UNPROFFISIONAL MANNERS.
My kind request is that proper action needs to be taken on VODAFONE ESSAR
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved