Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC]

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] related photos (130)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Photos

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Complaints & Reviews

Hello m dwarka sector 8 m rhta hu mere Bhn subah school ja rhi thi to usne ake bataya Ki bus driver jyada hi chilla kr bol rha tha or Na to stand PR bus rokta h agr usse bolo to khta h Ki abhi roki thi PR Bo nhi rokta h

A DTC bus route no 165 Bus No. DL 1P C 9248 near Bhajan Pura Chowk, Wazirabad Road at 4.00 pm on 10/02/2021 hit my Car (Grand i10) and broken side mirror of my car and run away from there. The driver was doing overspeed and rash driving.
    Higher Authority of DTC is requested kindly take strict action against bus driver and also intimate me on my email id please.

Pravesh Kumar

I am a resident of the Shantinagar, hanumqn hagar, near hanuman mandir, nagpur; people are facing the problem of orphan dogs and their stray on the main road. They are in numbers. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby. They run towards motorbike which leads to many accidents in the area. The news of the newly born baby attack by the dog is not fade yet. People lost their sleep as dogs bark whole night. This problem is a headache as a person who has night shifts facing the worst situation.

I am requesting you to look at that matter as soon as possible. The cases are increasing rapidly. I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue.

Yours faithfully

Gouri bhojane

I was traveling from DDA flat Mardangir to Nehru place at Bus Route No 427 of bus no DL 1P C9167 A/C bus around 3 pm dated...
        I respected sir/ma'am
        Regarding COMPLETING dtc bus no DL1PB9852 ROUTE NO 106 EVENING SHIFT CONDUCTOR BHAVIOUR AND...

Increase the 611 Mayur Vihar Phase-3 services on the route of Gupta Market, Lajpat Nagar

On the stand of Gupta Market, Lajpat nagar, the shortage of 611 mayur Vihar phase 3 is very disgusting.
          please increase the services of 611 on the route of gupta market

I am Vinita, 25 years old i am standing D-3 bus stand Vasant Kunj New Delhi -110037 dated 02.02.2021 at 9.35 approx bus is...

Humare yaha hari nagar mein street dogs ne Bhot pareshaan kiya hua hai please unko pakadne ke liye Gaadi Bhejo area details niche likh rhi hu
            Block - B
            Hari nagar
            Near peepal wala mandir
            New Delhi - 110064

In the lane near b180 to b 185 the street dogs bite every person passing by so we request you to take the dogs immediately as soon as possible as it has biten everyone nearly and its getting impossible to live

We are really disappointed by the behaviour of your service provider bus no 448AC in Punjabibagh xing, as the conductor is asking extra money for the package we have, I have their video evidence asking for money

Really disappointed

I am a regular traveler by bus but previous four months are rather irregular because of the behaviour of bus driver. They don't stop their bus on bus stop ( especially okhla head ) . there are more than enough seats by the guidelines of covid 19 but no they wouldn't stop no matter how I shout or tell them to stop they just kept driving. I have to take rickshaw everyday which is very costly . I hope I will get an positive response very soon. Bus number 5427

I am always travel dtc bus and near Umrao hotel made a bus stop but only mentioned all bus numbers but I am trying to stand there bus driver and cunducter are denied and say there is no bus stop if bus stop didn't there than why mentioned bus numbers

I m Rahul Bisht

Dear All

I am a daily passenger of DTC bus from Gulabi Bagh to Super Bazaar (Cannaught Place). I purchase a ticket of 10 Rs in ordinary bus and Rs 20 for Ac buses. But dated 22-Jan-2021 in bus route number 156 and bus Number DL1P D 5028 one of the lady conductor give me a ticket of 25 Rs. As i told her the ticket cost is Rs 20/ and i m a daily traveller. She has denied that and charge the amnt of Rs 25/-..

I am requesting to all that, this type of behavioir is not good. And she also listen music with some boys. She is very dirty kind of behaviour.

I need my money back of extra 5 Rs otherwise i file the RTI againt the DELHI TRANSPORT CORPORATION..

Kindly do the needfull for your daily traveller asap..

Rahul Bisht
                      This is the ticket number which i had purchased..

And she didn't even return my 5 rupees balance amt also..

Me ek guest teacher hu 20/1/2021 me ghanta ghr se purani delhi jaa rahi thi bus me entry krte hi me ticket lene se phele bag rkhne k liye seat ki taraf badi itne me peche se Conductor cchilla kr conductor ne bola k ticket teri maa leke jayegi ya tera log meine bola ye konsa tarika hua bolne ka to usne bola jaa chali jaa beth jaa nhi to neche utar dunga marshal ne Conductor ko ruka to marshal k sth bhi wahi sab kiya Bus ka number 9530 GTK depo by pass wala duty 125 /5A

I Boarded Bus No 274- Abul Fazal Enclave To Babarpur From Darya Ganj Bus Stop But The Driver Did Not Take The Bus Towards Geeta Colony Sdm Office And Directly Took The Bus Towards Geeta Colony Shamshan Ghat. Thus I Had To Face A Lot Of Problem. Please Take Strict Actions.
                          Please update my info๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

The Bus Number was:-
                          DL1PC 5637

I bought a dtc bus from sultanpuri 982 DL-1P 9737, somtimes i take this bus but everytime it's lady conductor and marchal misbehave with the passenger, pls try to do something coz it is getting horrible day by day.
                            Conductor and Marshall misbehaviour
                            Conductor and Marshall misbehaviour

TO THE CONCERNED DEPT OF GOPIPURA ZONE OF THE SMC
                              I'm a resident of Khalidshah complex, Momnwad, Gopipura, 395002, Surat. We are fed up of the number of stray street dogs in our neighbourhood. Apart from the late night barkings, we are concerned about the safety of our children. Please look into the matter.

Dear Nagar Nigam
                                Please send Dog squad, there are many dogs, barking day and Night

My complaint there is a vacant seat in dtc bus but all staff of that bus said there is no seat.