[Resolved] Dream11 Fantasy — bank account verification

satnam jagdeo on Oct 5, 2017
To verify my account i give all correct information but after 2 days of bank account verification details it shows my ifsc code is incorrect it should be of 11 alpha nemeric digits while i provided the correct ifsc code. Now what should i do becouse of it i m unable to withdraw my money. Is dream11 is real or fake app. I ready many bad reviews of it. Or if it is real then what should i do to verify my account.. Because there is no any customer care number to talk with dream 11 staff

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 7, 2017

[Oct 06, 2017] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by satnam jagdeo, Oct 05, 2017
My complain is about Dream 11 app.
To verify my account i give all correct information but after 2 days of bank account verification details it shows my ifsc code is incorrect it should be of 11 alpha nemeric digits while i provided the correct ifsc code. Now what should i do becouse of it i m unable to withdraw my money. Is dream11 is real or fake app. I ready many bad reviews of it. Or if it is real then what should i do to verify my account.. because there is no any customer care number to talk with Dream 11 staff
Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care's response, Oct 07, 2017
Hey Satnam,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We see that you have already raised a complaint to our "Contact Us" channel with case ID 320582 today i.e October 07th, 2017.

We would like to inform you that your account has been successfully verified now, which means you can withdraw cash from your Dream11 account to your bank account. You can withdraw a minimum of Rs. 200 and a maximum of Rs. 2, 00, 000 at one time, and it will be credited to your bank account within 5 working days from the date of request.

Feel free to contact us in case of any query.

Always at your service,
Team Dream11
Dream11: The Official Fantasy Cricket Partner of Hero CPL T20 2017

Comments

I already verified my pan card and Mobile no and email but I am not getting verification of bank account

I want to change given details of account my dream 11 account name is in shruti v
And email is [email protected] only account details not pan card details

I submitted my bank and pan details 3 days before ... Yet it was not verified...please help me
I have submitted all my details 4 days back its not verified ... I didn't know whether it will be done or not .
I don't know whom to ask

My pan card number and my a/c number is not verified who many days to verify the documents plz give me date to verify my documents
Plz help me sir it has been last 2 weeks tht still my pan and bank account number is been review status only, plz verify fast bcoz I want to withdraw my money.and dream 11 is awesome, thanku for tht.
[email protected]
Hi sir, i have dream 11account but my bank account is blocked from no money... So i have new bank account how to change the my bank account deatiles... Please solve this problem... Urgently...
I already done withdraw in my blocked account so please help me

I have sumbited my dream11 bank account verification by it is not done untill yet i am so sad that they take this much tym plzz help me with that
Can't show pan and bank option so I can't withdraw so please help me friends,

1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Dream11 Fantasy - bank account verification