Epson India Customer Care

Karnataka

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Epson India related photos (159)

Epson India Complaints & Reviews

Er. AJAY KANWAR on Sep 7, 2018
We have submitted our epson 220 printer in sec-42 chd two times in last 10 days. But they did not resolve our problem and we are getting negative response from them. We are not satisfied with there service in chandigarh. Kindly solve our problem asap. They also comitt us to visit us at 7/9/2018 at 2:30 p. M but they did not come & when we call them they gave us the negative response.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-11 08:27:44

[Sep 07, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response Sep 10, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly get in touch with our customer care service through our toll free number[protected] or drop us a mail at [protected]@epsonindia.in to register a complaint. Thank you.
Printer is not working properly .cartage not performing according to capcity.one cash memo is printing in mid of page and next memo plz provide the right way to resolve the problem.its creating problem me genreating in cash memo
Printing eroor, for every prints its take minimmum 10 mns . And its printt half page and stop every time

Manjunath Yadav Ramalingappa on Sep 4, 2018
    Lines appear while printing on 6/4 but fine a4 printer cables fixed and restart but still not working urgent service needed . shading on sheet while printing.   Replace all
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-07 15:13:09

[Sep 05, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Epson India Customer Care's response Sep 06, 2018
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Er Jayant on Sep 4, 2018
      From the beginning the printer model number epson l565, is not working properly after several complaints. I also send this printer to the service center but the result is null and void. Also, epson product service team @ jammu taking customers for granted, don't visit even after 15 days of service request.

Every time we call they say will come in evening /morning. If they can't handle the service request than additional service partners should be appointed.. Our business is getting impacted and they don't bother at all
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-05 13:48:17

[Sep 04, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Epson India Customer Care's response Sep 04, 2018
      This machine print 30 copy per minute but my Epson m200 print only 2 copy per minute dealer give worng information about machine

I m parching epson printer but printer no print the power ink butten light beling allways no print plz help me
      Sir in last few days the said printer is un serviceable and stopped. Please do a needful action for remedy. Thanks.

Ramu Chakraborty

U...
        Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Epson India — epson printer l565, not working properly [Resolved]

Varshney.bhrt on Aug 29, 2018
        Printing quality is very poor and its speed of scan and copy from upper tray is very very very slow, whenever i use upper...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Printers

Epson India — the service team take customers for granted, don't visit even after 15 days of request [Resolved]

wishkaro india on Aug 25, 2018

Epson product service team @ bangalore taking customers for granted, don't visit even after 15days of service...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Computers & Accessories

nikhil devraj on Aug 25, 2018
        I have bought epson l380 on 15/8/2018.
        After i brought it to home it was working but after 1hour,
        It's power button light was off and it then never went on since then.
        I checked that the power supply and the socket was ok.
        But could not find find what was wrong with the printer?
        Power supply was fluctuating that time and may have disturbed something related to power supply component of the printer.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-28 08:06:35

[Aug 25, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Epson India Customer Care's response Aug 28, 2018
        Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly get in touch with our customer care service through our toll-free number[protected] or drop us a mail at [protected]@epsonindia.in to register a complaint. Thank you.

kmkan28 on Aug 22, 2018
          All, Whoever plan to purchase a printer through EPSON online store, Please read my experience & review. I have ordered a EPSON 4150 printer through Epson online store with a discount scheme provided to our corporate employees. (Order no.[protected] It took nearly 9 days to dispatch the shipment to me after a series of follow up emails. please note there is no online support in Epson like any other online stores I received the product on 20-Aug-2018. But when I opened the shipment, I found they sent me a defective product with the rear paper door was separated from the unit.Also the back portion o[censored]nit completely disintegrated from the unit.(Attached photos). Immediately I sent out an email to [protected]@epsonshop.co.in (remember this is the only point of contact for customer) and explain the defective product. For any response from the Epson store you need to wait 24 hours from time of initial email communication. Just imagine after paying your money with bank interest and you have to wait 24 hours for response. The next day some one from the store responded and asked me for photos. I sent a number of photos with all angles. But now they are saying that they have escalated the issue to some other department and asked me to wait without giving me a timeline though I have requested for an ETA. Earlier I wanted replacement but after their response without giving me a timeline for a solution, I have decided to refund the money from EPSON that I paid for this product. I do not want a defective product for my hard earned money.

defective epson printer dispatched
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-31 13:49:30
          I have not received any response from EPSON and the EPSON Sales manager in Chennai is not responding my queries. I would like to inform you that Do not go for EPSON printers. Poor customer service.

[Aug 23, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Warranty Period Printer Not working Engineer Demand Riswat, Not Provide Riswat Suspended Waranty Period / Torcher Me, My work stopped, i am very distorbed kindly my help
          thanking you

Suresh Aman's reply, Aug 24, 2018
          Printer not working
          New maintainance box replacement or altranation or avoilable place Epson L1455 no vailable in vijayawada and ongole.

amarendra [protected]

dynamic interiors on Aug 22, 2018
            In reference to previous call registered for my Epson L-405 printer was for color print issue, is attended on 20th Aug 2018, with service report no.[protected]. Technical has checked and reported printer OK, but we are concerned about color mismatched with original media.He was unable to clarify and provide solutions for the same.My kind request is to verify that printer giving correct color output.As i am not satisfied with color printouts from this printer.I request you to send technical person who has knowledge of color saturation to verify my claim.Attached herewith photos to understand my complaint.
            Exacting favorable reply and response from you.
            Ajay Mardia
            Architect and Interior Designer.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-28 08:06:16

Updated by dynamic interiors Aug 22, 2018
            we have requested epson company to resolve my colour print out issue.
            Epson India Customer Care's response Aug 28, 2018

spwda
              My epson printer l380 model c462h has not been working since last 2 weeks. No power supply is showing in it. It had been working fine since it was supplied 2 month before. We are a government organisation and we had been using it for office purpose and use was not too high. Only 10 printouts would had been taken out till now. Kindly reslove the issue asap as it is hampering the office work.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-09 11:34:55

[Aug 08, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Epson India Customer Care's response Aug 09, 2018
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

jay & prem
                Printer is picking paper, hence printing process is held from1 august 2018, i have already lodge complain on phone, printer had purchased from new u2us pc skills cinema road gorakhpur vide bill no 25 dt 17-4-18
                Printer details-epson m200 serial no-sn. S2ly156342
                Kindly solve the problem in urgently, as i had purchased printer for printing bill,
                Address — m/s india sports, cinema road, gorakhpur u. P
                Mobile no-[protected], [protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-07 14:15:50

[Aug 03, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Epson India Customer Care's response Aug 07, 2018
                Paper jam & paper blank
                Sudheer Pundeer's reply, Jul 28, 2018
                paper jam & ink pad lost
                Printer nt working help me
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Epson India — printer m100 not working properly [Resolved]

navapura(kuna) school
                  I have m 100 printer in my govt. School
                  School name : navapura (Kuna) ta. Mahemdavad dist kheda gujarat-387130 it...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Schools

SanilAryan
                  Request no. Nc[protected]

On july 16th i made a simple request for installation and demo of my printer l 4150, serial no. X4dj002190. I was given nearest service centre number and when i contacted the service centre he stated he will send someone. The service engineer called me to come and i requested him to come on saturday to which he agreed. Since then it's been 10 days no one came or called.

I called the service centre again today and the incharge says it may rain so no one will come. This is strange honestly!

I was using an hp printer earlier and never faced such kind of issues that too with 2 weeks of buying the product.

Can you help?

Sanil nair
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-27 07:42:44

[Jul 26, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Epson India Customer Care's response Jul 27, 2018
                  Properly not printed . printing time always paper jaam

I have a printer model No. Epson L220 have create some problem not properly work in printing & scanning i think have some software & hardware problem in printer so i humbly request to you please provide a better service
                  mob. no. : [protected]
                  address: ksfe ltd
                  balussery branch
                  lakshmi building
                  building no.Bp vii/744 e
                  near bus stand, balussery.P.O.
                  Kozhikode 673 612
                  mob:[protected].

assamboyy
                    We had bought a printer in the month of may and from the day of installation the printer is giving problems and is not working properly. First there was problem with wifi printing. Then there were lines all across the coloured print. So we called the person from the company who came for installation mr maya shankar and he said to do the head cleaning from the computer which was surprising as a new product neads head cleaning which maybe due to the faulty printer or the make should be defective. We did the cleaning option from the pc and it got rectified and then again after 2 days the same lines started to appear and again we cleaned the head option. Just 2-3 days after the printer was purchased the display got blank it showed nothing and till today it is the same. So is it a good product?? When we do print out from tally sometimes the printing takes 15-20 minutes to print through the usb. Also when printing other documents pages are missed in between and sometimes there is no print of a particular print out. Then we have to give the print command again and then it prints sometime.

The company should either replace the product or payus back the amount as this product is not a standard printer and i feel after facing these issues that the company is engaged in manufacturing sub standard products. The technician who came today said that the call is pending for display.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-25 08:58:33

[Jul 23, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Epson India Customer Care's response Jul 24, 2018
                    I am complaining to customer service. my complaint no. is 5152186, and now what i do, how to check status of the complaint

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Shwetabh Singh
                      My printers not working, my complain number is 5060264. know anybody contacts me . i call say yours printer out of warranty not home services provided you com my services center..[protected] nd [protected] mangers numbers not any respond. EPSON L 380 models. 10 day my printers not working nd my services center distant 80km not possible igoing.. plz help me..
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-20 08:06:44

[Jul 16, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Epson India Customer Care's response Jul 18, 2018
                      Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thanks for sharing. We will get in touch with you soon.
                      mene 4 din phle epson L380 Printer kharida tha lekin printer black & white scanning proper kr rha he lekin colour scan krne pr scan nahi ho rha he.
                      please iska solution krne ki kripa kra.
                      thanks
                      Dhanraj Kumawat
                      In printout IN PAGE middle area some LIGHTLY line is coming when i am print. GRAPHIC MY DESIGN.
                      When i print green colour is not shown, head clean done, but same problem continue. yellow colour is not shown on test print page.

Thane Air Force Canteen
                        1.this air force canteen has purchased a new Epson printer lx-310 on 11 jul 18.
                        2. this same had been installed on 11 Jul 18. but the very next day on 12 jul 18 the printer stopped functioning.
                        3.subsequently, complaint lodged. With regard to subject complaint no. the service engineer at Thane Zone was contacted repeatedly and requested on extreme earnest grounds for rectification of the printer.
                        4. reight hours have elapsed with no response.
                        5. The printer is used at this Air Force Canteen, point of sale . unserviceability leads to immense inconvenience to customers and Sale of goods.
                        6. request, kindly look forward into the issue as Sale on Saturdays and Sundays are huge in volume of goods as well as customer traffic.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-17 20:41:27

[Jul 14, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Epson India Customer Care's response Jul 16, 2018
                        Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and resolve it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
                        L380 printer paper aur ink dono bari bari se jal rahi hi isaka samadhan jaldee kare

jitendra kumar
                        ghorawal sonbhadra
                        mo---[protected], , [protected]

attaichment file

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Department Stores

Ritesh Oberoi
                          I had bought a Epson L310 Printer 14/09/2017 and the having a good experience but now in March head was not working and after making printer in good condition now in July same problem i am facing. Please I appreciate if the you can see to the problem.
                          I am using Epson Printer for the last 3 Years i had never faced any problem as this time i am facing..

head not working of epson l310 printer
                          head not working of epson l310 printer
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-25 08:57:32

Epson India Customer Care's response Jul 24, 2018
                          Our projectore Lamp Brightness is very low because please solved our problem
                          Shivaguru Basaragi's reply, Jul 17, 2018
                          our lamp brightness problem
                          My printer is not working.my printer is not accepting paper and I'm handicapped so please provide home service please.

Raj Kumar suri
                            Dear Sir/ Madam
                            I am senior citizen customer.
                            I purchase the printer L380 (X2Q5248353) dated 14/2/2018, few month printer problem of black print and complain in epson customer care service on 2/7/2018, 5/7/2018 and service engineer on 07/07/2018 Repair of printer, service engineer ask the use the compatible ink my printer ink is original and second time service engineer on dated 10/7/2018 service engineer printer is not repair ask the printer head of damaged. Printer head changed the company. No response of company and service engineer.
                            My complain again and again. Please espon company requested the change my printer head. Please solve my problem.

Very very thanks for company

with regards.
                            R.K.Suri
                            Mobile No. [protected], [protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-24 13:38:45

Updated by Raj Kumar suri Jul 24, 2018
                            My epson printer Serial No.X2Q5248353 (L380)
                            Epson company service engineer not repair the printer & No change the head. My printer ink is original.
                            service engineer epson printer is qutation on dated 13/07/2018
                            Service Engineer Apna Mall Bachne Kai Liye Company ka kam theek Nahi Karte
                            Quotation copy enclosed.
                            R.K.suri
                            Near SBI Bank, Jagadhri workshop
                            Yamuna Nagar

Vishnu Hari Gupta
                              Dear Sir
                              I Purchased Epson L380 Printer On 09.06.2018 From Ghaziabad UP.
                              It Was Installed Today On 12.07.2018.
                              The Performance Of Printer Is Not At All Good.
                              The Black And White Photocopy Is Not Sharp.
                              The Scan Result Is Also Not Sharp, A Scanned Copy Is Enclosed.
                              Kindly Look Into The Matter And Send Some Expert Engineer To Resolve The Issues.
                              Thanks.
                              Akhilesh Gupta
                              51 Ugf, Express Garden Market
                              Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram
                              Ghaziabad, U.P. 201014

GHAZIABAD, U.P. 201014

epson printer l380
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-25 08:58:55

[Jul 19, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Epson India Customer Care's response Jul 20, 2018
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

punit.upadhyay

Even after raising a complain against a fault for the purchased L655 printer against complain of "paper Jam", even though when there is no paper Jam . No action has been taken yet even after approx 2 months of registering the complaint request in customer care . I had to shell out 25k money and the printer is lying un-utilized . Kindly help .Please reach out to me @[protected]. I was promised that a technician would visit, but no one called .
                                Model C531C