[Resolved] Epson India — epson printer l3110 issue face while make copy more than 10 copies

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 PRASENJIT CHANDRA on Mar 1, 2019
Dear Sir/Madam

I have purchased a Epson L3110 before 2 months. SERIAL NO: - XDZ031820. From the using of 15 days on words I have faced problem in made coping. After made few copies printer are very slow to coping actually scanner was not moved.

I called to Customer care and lodge complaint 2 times. But engineer came and said that this problem are not get any solution. This is the feature of this model printer and it is not for using commercial purpose. Engineer and his senior trying to convinced me but not tried to how to solve this issue. Also Engineer said he is not bother whatever I written in service report.

I agreed that I used this printer in my Shop for XEROX and Print Out purpose. But 5-10 copies XEROX in a whole day is it commercial use.

I am herewith attach latest service report.

I have loose my money as well customers and reputation.

Please look into this matter as priority basis.

epson printer l3110 issue face while make copy more than 10 copies
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2019

[Mar 03, 2019] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2019
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your complaint number with us to help us assist you further. Thank you.
Updated by PRASENJIT CHANDRA, Mar 21, 2019
Dear Epson India

I have already attended service report. I have no complaints number.
If you don't have wish to service better then you make different types of arguments.
If you really trying to solve my issue then you can call me or give me an email of higher authority.

Prasenjit Chandra

Comments

Dear Sir, I an Rafru Mog from South Tripura District, Today I buy in Epson L3110 Print and scanner machine.. but this machine don't install device.. so, I can't work.. please enquiry for install device..thank you

Printing and Xerox not working
Since I purchased day.two times attended by your engineer but not solved
I am unhappy about your product
Dear Epson India

I have already attended service report. I have no complaints number.

Prasenjit Chandra

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - epson printer l3110 issue face while make copy more than 10 copies