[Resolved] Epson India — epson surecolor s40670

Adventure Digitals, 1st Floor, Rose Castle, Near Jayadurga Temple, Kannarpady., Udupi, Karnataka, India
 adventureudupi on Mar 19, 2019
There is a problem in head. If we give light cleaning, medium as well as heavy cleaning, that too 5-6 times, there is a dark lines visible in a print. We also tried head maintenance, but still there is no good result in a print. We thought there might be printing media problem. So we tried with 3m brand. Again the result is the same. Please find some solution for our problem. We will be thankful to you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2019

[Mar 19, 2019] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2019
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly get in touch with our customer care service through our toll free number[protected] or drop us a mail at [protected]@epsonindia.in to register a complaint. Thank you.

Comments

Printing issue on L360, Hi in my area Epson printing service not avilable, tgat is the main reason I cant able to purchase epson product kindly make service people to my area
My printer is not printing colour. i have given complain but no action form your service support. My serial no X4DJ000127. my complain no is 5858958.
till date nobody turn-up. for repair.
till date nobody turn-up. for repair.

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - epson surecolor s40670