[Resolved] Epson India — printer warranty issue (epson l1455)

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Deepankar540 on Dec 8, 2018
I have purchased your epson l1455 printer in 24 january 2018 but printer is not working because of that printer says maintenance box has been fulled prepare a new maintaince box i have registered complaint regarding in this 05.12.2018 but there is no solution provided by you till date.
Kindly please resolve the solution as soon as possible.
Deepankar singh
[protected], [protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2019

[Dec 08, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Dec 13, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly get in touch with our customer care service through our toll free number[protected] or drop us a mail at [protected]@epsonindia.in to register a complaint and share the complaint number with us. Thank you.

Comments

There are found lining marks when i take printout. How to solve this solution please help me

Printing is not being done also photocopy.
i purchase epson printer l 1455 last year 2018 .printer not working properly from the date when i bought it . i complain so many time but no one visit my shop from epson . now epson customer care says ur printer is out of date . now it is out of date but i regularly complain my problem from las year warranty date. is here any solution for me . i feel very bad.

satya prakash
uttrakhand
mail [protected]@gmail.com

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - printer warranty issue (epson l1455)