[Resolved] Family Credit — 2wh agreement no 2322907

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Mondal Kumar Amit on Oct 16, 2017
Sourav, contact no. [protected], has just collected an emi of ₹ 2158 from me today at 5.30pm and has told me that due to technical problem money receipt is not generating now, it will be send to my mobile later. But i have not received any receipt till now and he has no trace. Please help me, he is not receiving my phone, he is an agent of the collection agency of your company situated at bakultala, howrah, please help me

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2017
The online money receipt has been received today at 9.56am, thank you

[Oct 16, 2017] Family Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mondal Kumar Amit, Oct 16, 2017
The contact no I have given is wrong, it will be [protected]
Updated by Mondal Kumar Amit, Oct 17, 2017
The problem has been solved, the online money receipt has been received today at 9.56 am. Thank you

Comments

Its been almost 3 years now that my loan got cleared and I am still waiting for receiving NOC in email. I personally visited your office twice or thrice biy its almost 2 years now that I have not been there.. I want to sell my bike and I need the NOC ASAP. Bike no. GJ06ES2642 email address [protected]@gmail.com.
Vehicle no.TS 15 EC 9448
Model: ACTIVA ELECTRIC AS AND KS
NEED AN NOC CERTIFICATE
Hypothecated to Family Credit Ltd
Loan taken nearly 3years ago
i.e in 2015
Now in need of NOC certificate
आप के कंपनी ने से मैंने आपसे टू विलर गाड़ी लि थी. वो गाड़ी की पूरी पेमंट कर दी है . तभी भी मेरा नाम सिबिल में दिख रहा है.मेरा लोन नंबर २२२०२४ और रिसीप्ट नंबर ६१२८७ है ये पूरा पेमंट कर दिया है (६/७/२०११ )
आपसे अनुरोध है की कृपा करके मेरा सिबिल से नाम हटा दे.

सुनील गायकवाड
अम्बरनाथ .

Technopolis, 7th Floor, Wing – A, Plot # 4, Block – BP, Sector – V, Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700091
    Family Credit - 2wh agreement no 2322907