[Resolved] Family Credit — loan statement

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Karan Oberai on Jan 17, 2018
I have take bike loan your l&t finance family credit on 15-dec-2015 and my loan tenure is end of[protected] so send my dues amount record Agreement no.2654865 please send my loan statement on my Email id- [email protected]

Bike- Hero Maestro EDGE VX
Name- sagar
DOB[protected]
Add- G-28 dda flat ajmeri gate delhi-110006.
Mob- [protected]...

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 18, 2018

[Jan 18, 2018] Family Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Karan,

We're here to help you. Please share your mobile number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest to address your concern.
Dear Karan,

We are still awaiting your contact number. Request you to share the same as it will help us to assist you further with your concern.

L&T Financial Services
Dear Karan,

As we haven't received your contact details, your concern has been closed on our end. For any further assistance, you may call us at[protected]/[protected].

L&T Financial Services

Please i req my loan NOC send me on my mail id because my RC book was also missed.

i want my NOC.
As soon as possiable reply me sir.

My bike cb unicorn 150 no is MH03BP0931 all loan is paid so pls i want bank noc snd my email. [email protected]
MY BIKE IS PULSER 135LS.

MAKE 2010

FINANCE BY FAMILY CREDIT SEP-2010

REQUEST FOR N.O.C

contact no: [protected]
email id: [email protected]
Bike no-or-13-d-7550 purchase this bike from sri ram motors from pipili puri my loan clear since 5 years but till today i have no receive the noc from family credit ltd my address:akshyaya kumar deo balanga, puri odisha-752105 [protected]
Hello. Sir.
I want my noc.
That is my loan number. 1051597
Plz. Sir I requested sir. I want

Dear sir.
Im clear my loan as possible but i dont have noc please send me NOC

My name is jagadish Maity, I take a Two Wheeler Loan on 03.06.2015. My loan no. is 1289908, I closed my loan with in time and received NOC. But my credit score showing this loan.

You are requested to please close my loan in ROC therefore, my credit score is going to be high.

Please see the matter urgently.

Technopolis, 7th Floor, Wing – A, Plot # 4, Block – BP, Sector – V, Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700091
    Family Credit - loan statement