Fashion And You Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Sep 16, 2022

File a complaint to Fashion And You

Having problems with Fashion And You?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fashion And You customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fashion And You

122016

Fashion And You Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fashion And You reviews & complaints page 27

For my family function i ordered 10 chabra sarees (Order no: 266981) on 1 of march. and since then it has been 9 weeks , but they dont even bother to deliver, and they commit for 3-4 weeks.
I have called them for more then 15 times, and those fools have only one answer that wait for 72 hours and it will be delivered to you. Also in this duration they have placed same brand with same product more than 4 times on their site.
let...

Here i would like to highlight the service of the Customer care executive of Fashion anf you.They are the worst customer care i have ever faced in my life .For a simple mail they are revert back to me after 19 days.And when you call back to them,you'll get very very negative response.Nobody is there who can resolve your complaint.They are just sitting for ontime sell and after that you'll not get any concrete answer from the,

So my sincere suggestion to everybody who wants to know the review purchase.Don't indulge yourself in any kind of business with this company.

Raj
Aug 13, 2020
I want to stop getting sms and mail from FASHION AND YOU. Please unsubscribe me. My mobile no. is [protected] and email id is [protected]@YAHOO.COM
I want to stop getting sms and mail from FASHION AND YOU. Please unsubscribe me. My mobile no. is [protected] and email id is d.[protected]@gmail.com
i booked 2tishirts from fashion and you 10days still did not i riceve the korier my mobile no is [protected]

I have made my payment via SBI online on 1st May 2011, INR 636 got debited from the account. But when i go and check my status online it says my order has been cancelled. I have not been intimated later about my payment to them by any sort of communication, they happily take the money and keep quiet.
    when i call up the customer care through my cell ( paying my own money )
    On the first day they said they are not sure what has...

I purchased 4 Aurelia Kurtas and 1 Aurelia Duppaatta from www.fashionandyou.com on 14.04.2011. I made this purchase with the Order Number 355225. The net cost for the purchase made was Rs.1661.00, however I used a gift voucher worth Rs. 1000.00 and ended up paying Rs.661.00 using my husband’s credit card.

On 20.04.2011, I received a mail from Fashion and You (FNY) intimating me of the dispatch of the products via Aramex Courier with the consignment shipment no. [protected]. I finally got the delivery on 26.04.2011, but to my surprise, the packet contained only 1 Kurta and a Duppatta, and the remaining 3 Kurtas were missing. I immediately contacted the FNY Customer care at +[protected] and they mentioned it as a TECHNICAL SNAG with their system due to which, it was displaying only 1 Kurta and 1 Duppatta. They asked me to send the details of the purchase made and I provided them with the same. I had also included images of the 4 Kurtas and the Duppata along with the Product ID, screenshots of the Payment Authentication Page, The order page displaying the Order Number, Date of Purchase, Items Purchased, Price of Individual items and the mode of payment made. I was with an expectation that these details would have been sufficient for them to trace my deal.

Unfortunately, I didn’t receive any reply for the descriptive mail. On contacting them, they said I can return the products and they would refund the amount expensed. They gave me 2 contact numbers: +91 [protected]/[protected], where all my calls made since last 7 days are going un-responded. I reported the issue many times to the Customer care, and every time, I asked to get connected to the Manager of the concerned department. They kept on saying that the Manager is extremely busy and would call me back when free. But that moment has never arrived. I have already spent more than Rs. 150.00 in contacting the customer care and listening to their futile excuses.

I would not have bothered had the market value of the 2 items I have actually received been at-least equal to the net amount I have paid, i.e., Rs.661.00. Please help me getting the remaining items I had purchased, or at least complete cash back against the deal.
    Dear Sarita,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We understand that there was a technical fault at our end that caused this mishap. As discussed with you, we have successfully refunded your money. We hope that you will give us another chance of serving you better in the future.

Thanks and Regards,
    Fashionandyou Support.

Dear Sirs,

This particular website www.fashionandyou.com is sending almost 50-75 sms on my cell number [protected]. I have never used any kind of the sevices offered by www.fashionandyou.com and neither submitted my cell number to them thru any online form etc but still they shamelessly send huge number of sms daily to my cell number. Please help and get this utter nonsense stopped.

Thanking You,

Yours...

www.fashionandyou.com

These guys are one of the worst companies I have ever heard of and they have the worst business marketing strategy int eh world. My number [protected] has somehow been listed in their spam sms list and I am continuously getting spam smss (7-8 in a day!) regarding their Bull- products. I tried to call them on the given number, no one answered the call and I was taken to a hotline. My call was charge 5 rupees without getting to even talk to them. +[protected] was the number which I called. Then I tried to contact them with the contact form they have provided through this url-> http://newms.fashionandyou.com/FaqHelp/contactus.html
      Nothing has been replied till now and I am still getting these smss everyday.
      My cell phone number [protected] is also registered in National Do Not Call List. Still, no relief.

I hereby warn you guys to stop spamming me or I will have to complain to the police. Be Ready to be sued.

FashionAndYou — STOP SMS & EMAIL

PLEASE STOP EMAILS & SMS ON [protected]@GMAIL.COM
      & PH.NO [protected] I AM NOT INTERRESTED THIS SERVICE
      Dear rkc0082,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have unsubscribed you from Fashionandyou.com's daily SMS and E-mail Alert.

For your future queries, please write to [protected]@fashionandyou.com or contact us on our customer care no.[protected].

Thanks and Regards,
      FashionandYou Support.
      please stop sms on my mobile no.[protected] and also stop emails my email id [protected]@yahoo.com

I had made using the deals and you voucher worth Rs. 2500 on 13/01/11 at www.fashionandyou.com (Order No-189494), but the order was never delivered and hence cancelled. Though the credit card refund was made, but even after 4 months I have not recieved dealsandyou voucher (for which I had paid Rs. 1000). I was told by their support time almost 20 times that the matter would be resolved with 48 hours, but to no avail. We have talked to Ms Anurima, Shalini and Tarun in their support service but no result. Today, we were told that dealsandvoucher has already been credited but it is not showing in my account. So the company is now straightaway cheating.

Shalini Sachan
        Aug 13, 2020
        I would like to take my comments back, but how to delete the complaint
        Please write an email complaint to gurgaon commissioner of police. Also raise an fraud alert with your bank and CCavenues is facilitating this scam and helping loot innocent customers. Write a complaint to them as well. Fashionandyou.com seems to be ripping off thousands of innocent customers. There are numerous complaints all over google and facebook.
        Dear Members,

We work for customer satisfaction and delight. We try our level best to resolve your queries at the earliest. In case, you feel your problems are not resolved, and you want faster resolution of your complaints, please mail at [protected]@fashionandyou.com

Best Regards
        Team Fashion and You
        Support No |[protected]
        Email: [protected]@fashionandyou.com

I was an unsuspecting shopper on this website Fashion and You and when I finally purchased something on the website, I was taken till the payment gateway, proceeded to make the payment after which thye site says my transaction was canceled. To my dismay I see that the amount has already been deducted from my account. I tried calling the customer service, but I am forever kept on hold. I wrote several mails to their service desk, and did not...
          Dear Sir/Maam

I placed an order with fashion and you *for 2 footwear) dated 22/11/10. order no. 117169 on cash on delivery basis. I received only one product and was charged for both.The following are the dates on which i contacted them and their respective response.
          1. Email: No response
          2. Email: No response
          3. Called customer care executive on 22/1/11: they promised to deliver the cheque by 10 feb 2011br...

I have placed an order with Fashion and You website for two fragrances with order id 347452 on 10/04/2011. One bottle's packing was not proper and the spelling on the bottle were wrong which clearly shows that its not an original international brand bottle, but a fake one being given to me.

I left a complaint on their website webform but no one replied. Then I called on their number and I was informed to send the pics of bottle, even after sending the pics and again calling nothing happened. They said please resend the mail and someone will get back to you. Its a long time now that I am calling and sending mails but no one cares to solve the problem

This is a fake site

Amit Khanna
          [protected]@gmail.com
          Aug 13, 2020
          I too bought a reebok duffel bag which is laso a fake merchandize. They are cheating on people. Moreover i bought a kutra as well. The color was different from the one i ordered. I ordered a suit whose dupatta was defective. They told me to send the pics i sent them and then they told me to return them. But when i returned these people suit through speed post they refused to accept. Their office is also of some fake name awari technologies and not fashion and you or something.

They are just cheating and making fool.

Dear Team,

My problem started the day I placed my first order through Fashion & You for a Blackberry Handest.

After several follow up with Fashion & You and the courier I received the handset on 15-March -2011. Given below are the deficiencies communicated to them vide email dtd 17-March-2011 and the subsequent sequence of events

Deficiencies/Defects noticed at this point
            1.No warranty...

Fashion And You — Consumer Harassment

It is about the way they deal with their customers, I have been a fan of online shopping till few days back but now I am devastated. Whenever you place an order either it takes a lot of time to deliver or it is out of stock. The payment is always made in advance at the time of booking/placing an order. Then you as a customer have to follow up with them for the status of the order or the refund of the money. There have been several cases which...
            Once again I hv suffered this company's complete unprofessional attitude.

I got 1000 credits for reference and when I tried to redeem there is nothing.

Now their guys say that is expired! Will I dream of the expiry date.... Shouldn't they intimate me via SMS or email when it is about to expire!

My Journey with Fashionandyou so far.

1)They have one item LOST (...

I had ordered a Meera Mahadevia Tote online which was being sold at Fashion and You.

I received my order on time. When I opened the package, the bag looked like a mini suitcase!

I asked them to take the order back stating it was a 'sizing issue' and the motif on the bag was rusted.
            I also sent them photographs of the size of the bag because it was a lot bigger than stated on the 'Fashion and You' page.
            Their answer to the 'sizing issue'- Ma'am, we put up the sizes the vendor gives us.

Are they SO STUPID that they put up the wrong size! Its ridiculous!

Its a violation of the LAW to sell something that isn't rightly stated.

I sent the bag back but instead of refunding through a cheque (I had placed an order through CASH ON DELIVERY) they gave me store credit (which I DO NOT want after this experience).
            They had subtracted Rs. 200 from the store credit as well!

I have sent them numerous e-mails and called a dozen times on their helpline. They DO NOT respond to my query appropriately and say- Ma'am, we have already given you store credit, now we CANNOT change!

I know we are living in times where NO ONE cares and its not about the Rs. 200 the subtracted, WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG and these people have NO QUALMS about setting things right.

And the icing on the cake here is- I see that what does not sell at 'Fashion and You' gets sold at '99 Labels'

People, what out for online shopping, I think somebody needs to sue them before they set things out straight
            Aug 13, 2020
            At least fashionandyou.com gave you store credit. There are many other online shopping sites out there, which do not even acknowledge the complaint made by customers. And the descriptions are sent by the vendors to fashionandyou.com. I am sure the vendor screwed them over by sending a product with the wrong sizing. You are really luck to even to get a refund. Enjoy the store credit.

I am registered with FashionAndYou.com with [protected]@yahoo.com. On 7th Apr, 2011 I bought Samsung Camera using Rs. 2500 voucher i purchased from DealsAndYou.com, after Successful transaction of 1799(HDFC CARD TRANSACTION REF #[protected]+100-2500=1799), I got the order no 339545 generated by your system but when i checked my order history, i found out that there is no order detail, So i called up your customer care and found out that there is no order with this order number. Its not my fault, It happened because of problems in your backend so i am not responsible for this and rather you should come up and take responsibility of this mess.
              My brother is a lawyer and I want my order in any case otherwise it will be at your own peril. I am going to escalate this issue to consumer court and sue you people.

Trust me i can give you real big troubles. So better do the needful within a day or two.

PFA : the Transaction screen shot
              : scanned copy of printout taken after successful placement of order.( P.S the error message which successful order page gave me in header
              cannot open database "FNUORDERMASTER" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for the user "fnuorder" . source :- .Net SqlClient Data Provider )

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please take some action for this (fashionandyou.com) this company sent me daily about 5-6 sms es. Which is very disturbing for me. Earlier i also complaint to this company but they did not stopped sending sms es. so kindly take some action.my mobile number is [protected]....
                I had ordered for 9 W's kurtas from Fashionandyou my order no being 258385. When i received my kurtas i realised that two of the Kurtas were of the wrong size. I lodged complaints after complaints and calls after calls they said they would collect my kurtas and refund my money, but they still havent its more that a month now. and im still following up with them.

Their deliveries do not happen on time and they take really...

ORDER # 229239

Here is a story of the worse e consumer service provider 'Fashion and you'. Inspite of making so making calls, they dont give a to consumer issues. I have posted a request to return non working electronic product on 26/02 and i have got no response from them. All the time FNU calls me assure me something will happen and next instance I get call from courier company Stating "Sir is the package ready? .. whats the weight? and whats the shipping (how do i know the shipping as if I doing it for my friend)?"

They dont confirm what happened next...Just keep calling them and they will take you so casual as if another victim added to thr list part of plan.

Everyone in the planet do ever buy from Fashion and you...
                Aug 13, 2020

I have had the most disgusting experience with Fashion & You. I placed 2 orders for shoes 1 for women (catwalk) and 1 for men (blue kites). Both products delivered in Jan 2011 were different from the original order place - 1 incorrect shoe size & 1 incorrect pattern. I called them atleast a dozen times for getting the product replaced or the cash refunded but the only answer i ever got was it will be done in 72 hours. Its been over 2 monthsn ow but there has been no response from them. The most unprofessional company I have ever come across as every time we have called their customer support in Delhi the people attending the call (read - Joy, Priyanka, Abhishek, Tarun) have been extremely rude and un co-operative. None of our calls were ever passed to the managers as apparently the managers are not authorized to address the consumers complains. No body has taken responsibility of the situation. the e-mail id provided by them to send pictures of the incorrect product does not work. Every time we called we got an answer saying that our company will get in touch with you in the next 2-3 hours which obviously never happened. the last effort i made was around 10 days back where an apparent floor manager Tarun (he did not reveal his full name despite repeated requests) assured that the problem will be sorted and that he will personally call us back (again this did not happen)

I have given up any hopes of hearing back from them but I wanted to make people aware of this absolutely unprofessional company. People should be aware of what they are getting into since it's an online portal and you cannot catch hold of anybody there

If anyone from the company is reading this complain then please take the pains of getting to know the background of this order (173064 & 218038) and find out how your people dealth with this.

Women clothing — Wrong products delivered

Had detailed online chat with the company official and then placed the order for women's clothing. The amount was paid upfront using PAYPAL and the dresses were expected to be delivered within 20 days max using Fedex. Around 2 weeks later, when I was requesting the tracking number, this organization does not respond to my phones or e mails. I get an e mail several days later that my courier was wrongly shipped to an UK address instead of my address in Canada.

Ignoring the delay, I was thrilled to receive the Fedex tracking number a few days later. But the courier brought in wrong products. While one dress was the correct colour, it was smaller in size. The other dress was correct in size but wrong in the colour chosen.

Sitting several thousand miles away from Bangalore, am I helpless to get cheated by such unprofessional people.
                  I do agree with you, they did the same with me as well. Not executive the return process.

Fashion And You — Regarding getting so much SMS

I have once registered on fashion and you about 1 month ago but now I am not interested in it.I have unregistered from it.Still I get SMS from deals and you every now & then.I am fed up with it.I just wanted to stop the SMS service which I am getting consistently.Now I am not getting e-mails.My contct no. is:[protected] and my e-mail-id is:[protected]@gmail.com
                    So it is my earnest request to you that...