I PLACED ORDER NO. 150754 DATED 17TH DECEMBER, 2010 FOR SIX ITEMS. I HAVE CHEECKED WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE A FEW DAYS BACK AND I WAS TOLD THAT THE SAME WILL BE DESPATCHED SHORTLY.
NOW WHEN I TRY TO CONTACT THEM ON THEIR TELEPHONE NO.[protected] I GET THE RECORDED MESSAGE " FOR ENHANCED CUSTOMER SERVICE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR NEW NO. [protected]".
WHEN I TRY TO CONTACT ON THE NEW NO. I.E. [protected] THE TELECOM DEPARTMENT GIVES A MESSAGE" THE DIALLED CODE DOES NOT EXIST"
I HAD ALSO SENT A MESSAGE TO CUSTOMER CARE THROUGH THEIR WEBSITE TO WHICH I RECEIVED A REPLY EMAIl AS FOLLOWS :
Acknowledge: Delivery (Ticket# LTK[protected]X)
Saturday, 8 January, 2011 10:49 AM
"Delay in Delivery" <[protected]@fashionandyou.com>
Add sender to Contacts
"Fashion and You
Dear Fashion and You
Thank you for contacting us!
To help track your inquiry we have generated a reference number. Your ticket code is LTK[protected]X. Please use this code in any further communication.
====== Your Inquiry ======
Fashion And You
I REQUEST THE CONCERNED OFFICIALS AT FASHION AND YOU
TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND LET ME KNOW THE LATEST DESPATCH STATUS IMMEDIATELY THROUGH EMAIL LATEST BY TOMORROW I.E. 11TH JANUARY, 2011.
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOUR END BY RETURN.
THANKS AND REGARDS
Have you ever thought why this company doesn't even reveal its office address on its website? All genuine online stores in India today reveal all possible contact information and even have online chat facitlity to hear to the customer's grievances.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Regarding your order no. 61228, we have activated store credit for the same in your fashionandyou account. We are really sorry for the hassle you had to go through and hope you will give us another chance to serve you better in the future.
Thanks and Regards,
1. I purchased Medivial Serving Dish (Rs. 825) and Time To Express Love Clock (Rs. 843) using the store credit and also paid Rs 100 for the shipping charges.
2. The product was shipped in time by FashionAndYou and to be utter surprise and shock, I only found the "Time To Express Love Clock" product in the parcel. There was not even a single communication from this company mentioning that they had send only 1 product. They had charged shipping charges for both the products in the order together!
3. Again the same sequence of customer harassment followed. For 1 month I kept calling and writing to them to get the money credit for product not shipped by them. At last, they only credited the product price of Rs 825 only to my account. However, They did not credit me the shipping charges for the unshipped item. :(
4. Next I used the store credit to order two items and again had to pay Rs 100 as shipping charges. It looked as if they had invented the new tactics of not shipping the items and then earning the profit from the shipping charges taken from the customer.
5. After all the tension and hassle, I finally received the two items and then vowed that I WILL NEVER EVER SHOP FROM FASHIONANDYOU.COM AGAIN.
I have kept my promise till date :) I HATE FASHIONANDYOU.COM