Firstcry (mahindra ) — regarding exchange/return

P 5/1, COD ESTATE, PEEL ROAD, KANPUR CANTONMENT, Kanpur, Kanpur District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 DrVineet on Jun 16, 2019
On 10 June 19, I went to the Firstcry store at Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur to buy a baby car seat. After trying from limited options in the store i got one baby care seat (R for Rabbit, Product No. 598839 Costing Rs. 5394).
I had to go out from Kanpur for 3-4 days on next day. On starting the journey it was found that the baby was not at all comfortable with the seat during the journey and we had to carry the baby on the lap for the entire journey period in the car.
When I came back, I went to the store on 16th June to return that product in exchange for something more useful and comfortable.
The shopkeeper told clearly that the product can neither be returned nor exchanged as we have this policy. When I checked from the Firstcry online store for the same product, it showed exchange/return duration of 7 days.
My concern is that I will have to keep a totally un-useful product with me because of different policies for an online purchase and from stores in the city.
I just want clarity on this matter of having different exchange/ return policy for same company. Now my budget has gone off and have caused enough stress. I don't have enough time to go again and again to a shop in the city for purchase. I only went once and lost my money for an item which is not being exchanged or returned...
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0