Flashstar Commerce — late delivery

Bangalore, India
 abhi Ku27 on Oct 13, 2019
I ordered my product on 2nd october 2019 during the flash sale.. And the expected date to ship was 12/10/19 and it is suppose to be delivered on 13/10/19..
Why is it taking so long to ship? The company hasn't even packed the order.
Today is already 13/10/19 and the order stilll remains there with the status "the seller is processing your order"..
Never experienced such thing in my 4 years of shopping with flipkart..
Flashstar commerce is not up to the mark in delivering items

Comments

Has your phone delivered now?
No not yet
I have ordered redmi note 7s on 8 oct 2019..
and it is showing ordered only yet.. when will they pack and dispatch my order ??
abhi Ku27's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 15, 2019
Contact flipkart team bro...
If the seller is flashstar commerce, then it ll be surely delayed
I have order, redmi 8a phone on[protected], my phone is not packed after 7 days of order. I have called customer care of Flipkart but am not getting satisfactory answer. Usually other e-commerce supply phone in 2 days of order. Seller of this phone is fashstar commerce.

abhi Ku27's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 15, 2019
Yes same here...no satisfactory answer
I have ordered redmi note 7pro through flipkart on 3/10/2019 . The expected date for delivery was 10/10/2019. Till now I didn't received my product. How much time would u take to deliver my product.
Please provide the same by today. Atleast provide me with delivery agent details to contact and ask them for the delivery .

flipkart will say to wait for 24 or 48 hours after they will say yet to receive the update from the seller

Flashstar Commerce - late delivery