Fun Cinemas — had not got the food products after payment done. waited for more than 10 mins for it

cinepolia Kstar mall , Chembur,Basant garden ., Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Edcosta on May 12, 2019
Date 12may 19
Just had gone to watch pokémon detective at kstar mall chembur fun cinemas. Movie time 1750 hence before movie had ordered nachos combo. The guy who had taken my order was akshay payment invoice no was 40112. Hence after the payment was done akshay was fighting with his colleague and left the counter. For ten minutes i waited as i had the bill in my hand i informed the other staff. Hence akshay was called and he denied he had taken the order i had to show him the bill with his name on it to get the order. Akshay showed a very bad customer service and didnt even apologize for his mistake i feel he was in a hurry to go for his break.

[May 13, 2019] Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Customer (Edcosta),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [protected]@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (74466) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Team Cinépolis
Today I'm booking my tickets . They said to me you can't buy tickets without food combo and they pressurise to customers buy combo tickets . They wants only increasing our sale . They waste my holiday . Fun cinmes mitral mall employee cheat to every one
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Dear Customer (ਸੁਰਿੰਦਰ ਰਤਰਾਣਾ),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID along with the correct Cinema location at [email protected] with your ticket number (75336) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, May 31, 2019
Dear Customer (ਸੁਰਿੰਦਰ ਰਤਰਾਣਾ),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Dear Customer (Edcosta),

Team Cinépolis

Level 4, Fun Republic, Plot No 844/4, Shah Indl. Estate, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Fun Cinemas - had not got the food products after payment done. waited for more than 10 mins for it