Fun Cinemas — ticket price inclusive of food and beverage

Fun cinema, city mall, kota, rajasthan, Kota, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Abhivikky on Apr 13, 2019
Sir i was at fun cinemas this morning on 13 april 2019 to watch 'hell boy' movie. When i wanted to buy the ticket they said that ticket is of rs. 210 because you have to purchase our food and beverage. The ticket price is rs. 110 and they are forcing us to buy their food which is way more than the market price. They are torturing the consumers. I talked to manager but no one listened. I talked to police but they said that this is not our duty. These cinema halls are forcing the public to buy their food so that they can earn more but they are running cinema hall not a restaurant. This is dictatorship. They must charge for the movie ticket but not for their food which we don't want.

Please do something or they will continue to do this and consumers will face more problems. This thing is not at all acceptable. This thing needs your attention.

Thanks.

[Apr 13, 2019] Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Abhivikky, Apr 13, 2019
In fact PVR cinema is also following the same bad unethical practice. Please do Justice so that we citizens of India can feel proud on our judiciary system.

Comments

Dear Customer(Abhivikky),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID along with the Cinema location at [protected]@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (69145) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Team Cinépolis
Fun cinema at City mall, kota, rajasthan.

They said that if you want the ticket then you have to pay for food even if you don't want to eat it. I went to manager to talk about the issue and he said the same thing that you have to pay for food even if you don't eat it. Why am I supposed to pay for food? I went there to watch the movie hellboy and not to enjoy food which is 5 to 10 times expensive.

After all this I came back without purchasing the ticket for Rs. 210 because they were charging Rs. 100 extra for unwanted food and beverage.
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Apr 15, 2019
Dear Customer(Abhivikky),

Please share your contact number and Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (69145) in the subject line so that we can do the needful.

Dear Customer(Abhivikky),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Abhivikky's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 24, 2019
My issue is not resolved. No reply is given to my mail. I have mailed to the email address provided by you but no reply. Nothing is happening.
In my city most of the people are waiting for avenger endgame but when i ask fun cineam receptionist about she said movie avenger endgame will not set here(lakhimpur kheri) . so please i request you to release endgame please i am sure that all of your 1st week ticket get sold easily.THANKYOU
Dear Customer (Abhivikky),

In order to assist you further kindly share your email id with which you have forwarded the details.

Abhivikky's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 25, 2019
Dear Customer (Abhivikky),

We will get this checked with our team. Allow us some time, we'll be back soon with relevant updates.

Abhivikky's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 27, 2019
Waiting for the justice.
Dear Customer (Abhivikky),

Our team is looking into your concern and we will share an update with you soon.

Team Cinépolis

Level 4, Fun Republic, Plot No 844/4, Shah Indl. Estate, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Fun Cinemas - ticket price inclusive of food and beverage