Gokul Milk
Kolhapur Zilla Sahakari Dudh Utpadak Sangh Ltd.

Gokul Milk Customer Care

Load

Gokul Milk Complaints & Reviews

Sir last 2 days there is Dirty smell in your packed milk you can collect sample from my home Arun Gholap 4 Ajinkya tara plot...
I stay in Kalher (Bhiwandi). In "Rajlaxmi Sweats and Farsan" (Add. Opp. Durgesh Deep Society, Old Agra Road, Kalher-Koliwada....

We are regularly buying 1.5 Ltr Gokul Full cream Milk since the last 3 years. We have noticed that your half liter pack is weighing only 450 gms, whereas your 1 ltr pack is weighing 1kg. I suspect pilferage and have kept the sample pack intact. Request you to please check on urgent basis and inform why there is shortage in your half liter pack. Rgds
Aug 09, 2014

Gokul Milk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi A shopkeeper(shop no. 8-10) from Mulund-west.swapna nagri, swapna sangeet building is charging more than MRP every time. His arrogance is unbelievable on this matter. I would humbly like to ask, in the past such matters were raised, as I read many articles here itself and many other sites, what action was taken in the past, and what action will be taken hence forth? (Especially for this particular shopkeeper). I would really appreciate if you would be absolutely blunt about this matter in your reply. Kindly do not reply as reported as in numerous complaints here.
    Aug 06, 2014

Gokul Milk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today morning (i.e. 21st July, 2014) we got milk from Pantnagar, Ghatkopar East Milk ditribution centre, And we saw that milk of Gokul (Classic) on which packing date is 22nd July, 2014. Today is 21st July, how can we get milk dated 22nd July, 2014. Now we can make out how fresh is Milk. We want answer for such milk. Its our life concerned matter. Since its food product
      Jul 21, 2014

Gokul Milk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With due respect I Payal Gala resident of 174/4863, Friends CHS, Pantnagar, Ghatkopar East compliant that on 18th July I have taken two Gokul Classic 1 Litre each from distribution centre of gokul by boiling on same day curding has done of all 2 litres. So kindly replace or pay for the same to our home asap.
        Jul 21, 2014

Gokul Milk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, I am a resident of Sher-e-Punjab Colony Andheri (E). Vendors (including those who sit on the road in mornings) here are charging ONE RUPEE additional to the MRP rate printed on HALF Litre milk Bag. They refuse to give milk if one demands to pay MRP amount printed on milk bag, which according to common man includes their share of profit.. Is it justified ? Will GOKUL take action ?Are Gokul Officials involved in this racket ?Where to lodge complaint ? K K Parmar [protected]
          Jun 22, 2014

Yes Mr parmar,

Gokul management is involved. I am planning to take stern action.

Vinay verma

Resp Gukul team, hi, I am Priya vishal Khandare.I am living in G.B road thane west kavesar. I bought 1 1/2 litter milk from...
            Dear Sir, I am the Resident of Thane Whagle Estate, Kishan Nagar-3, We having been using the Gokul Classic from more than...
            Dear Sir, I am a resident of Mulund Colony and buy gokul milk from centre opposite chandni building every day early morning...
            Hi Sir / Madam, Can you please clarify what is the Milk prices of Gokul's various milks in Mumbai Sub-urban Area. Along...

Dear Sir/Madam, how Much Pay Price for Cow Milk In Mumbai (Mulund) Or what is real price in mumbai (Mulund) plz clear it . some shopkeeper take Rs. 34, Rs. 35, . Rs. 36 . and print price is Rs. 34. so keep your clean reputation from dirty shopkeeper who take high price from him. i hope you will solve this problem asp and declared in news paper on main heading of your price list of product. Thanking You Anil Karande [protected] email ID : [protected]@gmail.com
            Jan 17, 2014
            Updated by anil karande
            Thanking You
            Anil Karande
            email ID : [protected]@gmail.com

We have been buying milk from Jalaram General Stores - Gorai 1, Borivali (W) at higher prices than MRP. Till few days back...

I get Gokul milk from the vendor Mr. Muturaman, his cell no. is [protected]. He is located at Vaishali Nagar, Ghatti Pada Road, Mulund(West), Mumbai – 400 080.
              To my surprise the milk supplied to me was having a seal date of 21/09/012. This was supplied to me on 22/09/12. This is not acceptable.

The seal was IFE 21/09 GA

There seems to be some adulteration racket and proper study should be undertaken by the concerned authorities.

Kunal Mob No. [protected]

Dear sir/Madam,
                I stay in Ashok Towers Parel.Our milk dealer is Sairam Milk Agency-[protected]./[protected]. I have used Gokul full cream+Gokul cows milk for years.Recently the Cows milk leaves a lot of deposit at the base of the vessel when boiled.Its is powdery and creamy.Also the malai on top is not the proper yellow which we get in Cows milk.Pls check this out.
                my email id-is [protected]@hotmail.com and telephone number is [protected]

Milk — Bad Milk

It is to inform you our Milk man namely Ghulam Hassan Gujari has been Poor ,Dirty milk & maxmimum water in milk in his home.Please check his milk on spot.

this is to request.

thanking you

Hello sir,

I was taken half litre Gokul milk from jyoti shop which is at ( Mayuresh srishti, L.B.S. road.) Bhandup(w). He takes Rs. 22 instead of Rs. 21.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  SIR THE SITUATION IS THE SAME IN RAJKOT WHERE THEY CHARGE Rs 0.50 FOR EACH PACKET OF MILK AND ALSO CHARGE rS 2 FOR MOBILE RECHARGE BELOW Rs 50 AND Rs 4 FOR ABOVE Rs 50

BUT NO ONE IS BOTHERED TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER

THE LOCALS ALSO PAY... WHEN I QUESTIONED BEING AN OUTSIDER THEY SAID IT LIKE THAT AND HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT

WE PURCHASED 2 Ltrs, OF GOKUL PASTEURISED FULL CREAM MILK FROM A RETAIL SHOP IN OUR VICINITY,FOR WHICH HE OVERCHARGED US...

I Nikhil G.Lade resident in Kalyan (East), DIST. Thane is submittimg this complaint on behalf of all the customers for GOKUL MILK of our locality. We are being charged 1rupee more than the actual M.R.P.
                    Thousands of customers have to buy this product by paying more than its M.R.P. unwillingly.
                    The reason given by retailer for this excess one rupee is that the extra penny is being charged for refrigerating the milk.
                    IT IS NECESSARY THAT THE MILK PRODUCTS SHOULD BE REFRIGERATED BEFORE BEING SOLD TO THE CUSTOMERS WITHOUT CHARGING ANY EXTRA RUPEE.

I HOPE THIS COMPLAINT WOULD RESULT IN POSITIVE FEEDBACK.
                    Aug 13, 2020

I am purchasing gokul whole milk in Kamothe area. Though the MRP price quoted on it is Rs.34/- still
                      the retailers are selling it at Rs.37 to Rs.38/- per litre. When inquired, I was told that the distributor monopoly is preventing the retailer to sale at MRP. I was told that you can venture and see at any other shop you will not get pure milk of Gokul or Amul at less than Rs.36/-per litre. Sir, this is an essential commodity for every human being. Already due to rise in prices the milk is costly. When the retailer
                      is already getting commission why this exorbitant charges to a common consumer. I request you to please look into this matter urgently or if the distributor is distributing at higher rate, pl create new distributor who willnot suck blood of a common man. In Navi Mumbai, I donot understand how this enormity
                      not observed by Gokul dairy officials. Hope will redress our complaint at the earliest.

Rajendra M.Walimbe
                      Dear Sir

I AM FROM MUMBAI AT SIDDHIVINAYAK AREA KADE GALI SHOP NAME
                      MAHESH MILIK CENTER (DADAR)

I HAVE PURCHASE MILK FROM MAHESH MILK CENTER HE CHARGE ME HIGHER THEN MRP .ON PKDT MRP WAS RS . 18.5 HE CHARGE RS 20 PER HALF LITER OWNER TOLD YOU HAVE INCREASE RATES FROM 9TH JULY 2011
                      BUT AS PER GOVT THERE IS NO FURTHER INCREASE IN MILK PRICE NO DELECTATION FROM YOUR END IN NEWS PAPER PLEASE REQUESTING YOU GIVE CLARIFICATION ON THIS OTHERWISE I WILL GO TO CONSUMER COURT AGAINST YOU BECAUSE SHOP OWNER USING YOUR NAME AND TAKING EXTRA MONEY FROM US WE R THE CONSUMER USING YOUR PRODUCT FROM LAST 2 DECADE TRUST OF THE PEOPLE AND FAITH WILL REDUCE AND THAT I WILL EFFECT YOUR COMPANY SALES, I DO PROMO ON FACEBOOK ALSO THAT COMPANY SUPPORTING TO SHOP OWNER INTEREST PLEASE LOOK AFTER THIS ISSUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AS PER COMPANY TIME AND POLICY PROCEDURE

WARM REGARDS