HBL Global

Facebook
A Wing Basement, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

Good

HBL Global related photos (28)

HBL Global Complaints & Reviews

PALADI SURESH BABU
I am SURESH BABU PALADI
I started my career in HBL Global Pvt. Ltd. in 4 th MAY 2007, Employ No: S22526, Now i have resigned from HBL Global Pvt. Ltd. on Jan 27th 2008. But still yet I had not received my Relieving Letter and PF A/C No, & Form, I complaint many times to Sales Manager, i am sending mails to reporting heads, hr and other concern person but nobody takes the action in that matter.But till date i didn't receive my relieving letter. pls send my relieving letter as soon as possible to my address and send me its scan copy to my email id because its very urgent. My E mail Id: [protected]@yahoo.co.in, and my address: Plot No:24&25, Near Community hall,Vinayaka Nagar,R.T.C.Colony,Hayath Nagar,Ranga Reddy- 501505. For Further Communication you may call me on [protected].

Not yet Recieved Letter

Iam Raghuveer Singh Makadia, i started my career in HBL Global Pvt. Ltd. in 16 MAY 2011, Employ No: R20087, I have resigned from HBL Global Pvt. Ltd. on 8 may 2013. But still yet I had not received my PF A/C No, & PF Form, so i request u to do the needfull.
My E mail Id: raghuveers.[protected]@gmail.com and my address: Plot No:48, Krishna nagar colony P.G road secunderabad, 500003.land mark beside foodworld. For Further Communication you may call me on[protected].

HBL. Global Pvt.Ltd — PF Withdrawal [Resolved]

Arthi A
    Greetings of the day to you from Arthi

I am ex.employee of HBL Global Pvt ltd. I joined @ 11.July 2005. My...

Shakti Singh Chouhan
    I was worked with hbl global pvt. ltd.1 & half year at Udaipur (Rajasthan) in HDFC bank Ltd.my Emp. coad was S25080 and I was regained 30 August 2008 I sent two time all document regarding to pf withdrawal to hbl global .pvt. ltd.,(Kamala Mills Compound,Senapati Bapat Marg,Lower Parel,Mumbai 400013) but I have no Information about my pf thru hbl or any.I requesting you plz do needfull & hellp me.

Thanks and Regard

Shakti Singh Chouhan
    16,Lakha Nagar,
    Hiran Magri Sec.No. 4,
    Panerio Ki Madri,
    Udaipur (rajasthan)
    Mobile No.:-[protected]

NAVA JYOTI TALUKDAR
      I had joined HBL Global Pvt. Ltd on[protected]. I had been working there four month. But for those four month i was not receving any remuneration. when i go there for my salary they always pending the matter. so what should i have to do that i get my salary.

Regards.
      Nava jyoti Talukdar
      code: HBL/AP/NO7284
      This is shivani sharma I was employee as a telecaller department of CLCM to hbl global pvt ltd I have joined there 06 of august and gave resignation there 10th of october but I didn't receive my salary till now so could u tell me how can I get my two month salary from there my mailing address is [protected]@gmail.com
      Thankyou
      shivani sharma
      This is shivani sharma I was employee as a telecaller department of CLCM to hbl global pvt ltd gurgaon sector 10A I have joined there 06 of august and gave resignation there 10th of october but I didn't receive my salary till now so could u tell me how can I get my two month salary from there my mailing address is [protected]@gmail.com
      Thankyou
      shivani sharma

HBL Global Pvt Ltd — PF Claim Status [Resolved]

Vanjikodi.S.N
        Dear Sir / Mam,

My office as already processed my papers with PF office(Bandra, Mumbai) on 18'Aug'2009,...

HBL Global Pvt Ltd — PF CLAIM STATUS(PF NO:29505) [Resolved]

ASOK KUMAR RAMAYANAM

I am ASOK KUMAR RAMAYANAM. I want the Status of my Pf claim. my
        previous company(HBL GLOBAL PVT...

HBL Global Pvt Ltd — PF CLAIM STATUS(MH/45327) [Resolved]

ASOK KUMAR RAMAYANAM
        I want the Status of my Pf claim. my previous company(HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD) submitted documents in mumbai on 24th...

pankaj p patel
        Dear ,
        I am pankaj p patel and i working with your organisation HBL-GLOBAL PVT LTD at himatnagar branch PERSONAL LOAN department as a sales executive. After completed my job i will give my P.F withdrawl form by RPAD on this address KAMLA MILLS COMPOUND ,SENAPATI BAPAT MARG,LOWER PAREL,MUMBAI 400013 before last six month & no any reply for that so please check my detail and reply me this id. I mantion my detail with attachment.
        PANKAJKUMAR PASHABHAI PATEL
        EMPLOYEE NO : P08888
        Date of joining : September 01, 2007
        Resign date : December 08, 2008
        PF account no : 92174
        mobile no [protected]

Please give me reply as early as possible.
        hi,
        i am Mansi Khurana EX employee in HBL global pvt ltd .it has been 3 months now i had submited my pf form but still i didnt get my pf and ph no that u had provided they are just ringing no body pick them please update me with my pf status my Employee code is- MI9406

sanjay kumar singh
          Dear Sir/ madam
          I was employee of above said company till April 04, 2009. My employee no. is S06369, PF a/c no. 39111. Till date i have not received my form 16 as income tax was debited from my salary, so i need it to fill ITR. Again i do'nt received any PF amount which was debited from my salary during service period. when i checked it with EPF websites, it shows that claim was not received by company i.e By HBL Global Pvt. Ltd. while i have allready submitted all required documents to my employer by post.

HBL Global Pvt Ltd — establishment code [Resolved]

sajithkumar.p.b
            Sir

I am sajithkumar from calicut kerala.I was an employe of your firm.please sent me the establishment code(hbl...

Srinivas DC
            Hi this is srinivas DC i was worked in HBL Global pvt ltd for 2.5years. 6 months back i aplyed for PF and they released State Bank of India cheque amount Rs 6255.00 cheque no 115844 dated 18/05/2009 favour of Srinivas DL A/C no [protected]. But my name is not a Srinivas DL Full name is Srinivas DC. They directly send that cheque to HDFC Bank Jayanagar branch Bangalore. HDFC is not depositing funds to my account they are telling that name missmatch in the cheque so they had send that cheque back to Mumbai PF office. I called soomany times to HBL office ([protected]) Mumbai and PF office Bandra ([protected]) but no one is picking the call. I dont know to whom should i contact to clarify this problem plz do needfull.
            i manish kumar i was employee of hdfc bank on the payroll of hbl global pvt ltd my employee code no M11706. sirmy PF ammount is not refund.

manish kumar
            M11706
            i am virendra singh jat i was employee of hdfc bank on the payroll of hbl global pvt ltd my employee code no V06060. sirmy PF ammount is not refund.
            hi
            i am rupali mahajan i had left hbl on[protected] by duly resigning and got my f&f on[protected] and had applied for p.f. withdrawl in the first week of may but till date pf office didnt receive my form and despite of several reminders there is no response from hbl office i had mailed them several times and called on there lanline number if they didnt respond on mails why these mail id's has been created can you please help me out from this problem ? am i demanding something beyond your limitations ?
            hope for an early reply

rupali mahajan
            emp id R13383
            location chandigarh
            dept car plus
            hi
            i am sushil kumar i had left hbl on[protected] by duly resigning and got my pf form on 3-5-2009 and had applied for p.f. withdrawl in the first week of may but till date pf office didnt send my pf amount and despite of several reminders there is no response from hbl office i had mailed them several times and called on there lanline number if they didnt respond on mails why these mail id's has been created can you please help me out from this problem ? am i demanding something beyond your limitations ?
            hope for an early reply

sushil kumar
            emp id s29282
            location gurgaon
            I janki and was working with HBL Global Pvt. Ltd.Janakpuri New Delhi from 24th Sep 07 to 31st March 08.I have submitted my P.F. from in month of August 08 my employee ID was J04259 & my P.F. Account No.90548.

Thanks & Regards
            Janki

HBL Global Pvt Ltd — regarding resignation [Resolved]

swapna pradeep shrikhande
              dear sir

i had given my resignation letter on 1st april 2009, my mentor, mr Rahul Patel mention 27th...

Alpesh Vinaychandra Damodara

I resigned from HBL Global Pvt Ltd. on Jan-31, 2008.. I have already submitted all the forms related to my PF amount on 2-2-2009 through courir. But still i have not received any amount of PF from the company. my employee code and pf A/c no.is as under.

Employee Code - A14232 . PF A/c No. 87653 Name: Alpesh Vinaychandra Damodara,
              Contact No.[protected]. Saving Bank A/c No. State bank of Saurashtra-[protected]

So it is requested to early settle my case & send me PF amount.

Please do needful as most urgent.

Alpesh Damodara.
              P F settlement
              My name is Atish Kumar, I was employed with HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD MUMBAI (one of the joint company of HDFC BANK LTD)Location Delhi. I already receive my final settlement, along with that they had sent me the pf withdrawl form, that i had sent back to them after one month, but till now i have not received any response or iam not able to receive my P F amount, already 6 months gone but still i dont receive my P F amount.
              I kindly request you to look into the matter as soon as possible.

Name Atish Kumar
              My Employee code was: A15636
              Contact No: [protected]

HBL Global Pvt Ltd — P.F. not received till now.

Respected sir/madam,

Respectfully i want to say that my self prakash pankaj, i was worked with hbl global pvt ltd as a sales executive form april 2007 to 04 february 2008. I was sent all the format completely filled regarding provident fund on 01 april 2009 at head office by registered post. but still now my pf is not credited in my a/c.

HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD — TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PF

DEAR SIR/MEDAM

I S.LABA KUMAR PATRO EX-EMPLOYEE OF HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD(HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD SECTION) . EMPLOYEE ID S22683. I SEND MY PF WITHDRWAL FORM BEFORE 6 MONTHS . TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY AMOUNT FROM HBL GLOBAL PVT LTE SIDE PLS SLOVE THE METTER.
              i under name ISTIHAK A. KHATRI...i m last to something 2008 to employee with HDFC bank in personal loan deprtment at baroda, Gujarat...for the same my emplyee ID- i-00808 at that time...so kindly given me for the same subject ful and final setlment asap, , , , , , , , , , , my contect no.-[protected] // [protected]...my mail ID has been-, isti.[protected]@gmail.com...
              ISTIHAK A. KHATRI

HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD — no pf amount received

my self vipul parikh my emp code is VO6751.I HAVE A 4 YEARS JOB IN HBL GLOBEL PVT LTD.AND MY PF WITHOWAL FORM SEND MY COMPANY ADDRESS BEFORE 1 MONTH. TODAY I HAVE NO RECIVED ,MY PF AMOUNT . ..........PLEASE KINDLY CONSIDER MY COMPLAIN AND SEND ,ME REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
              THINKING YOU.............

HBL Global Pvt Ltd — P.F ACCOUNT NUMBER [Resolved]

Tibu thampan
                I Tibu Thampan worked with HBL Global Pvt Ltd for 6 months .Now i m asking for my PF a/c no, My employee code is T02188, Kindly...

S.RAGURAMAN
                Hi Team,

Greetings of the day to you from S.Raguraman, Salem, Tamil Nadu.

I am ex.employee of HBL Global Pvt ltd. I joined @ 16.November 2004. My details furnished below for your kind reference.

Now I would like to get my PF Settlement. Kindy send me the details of the
                same and send the PF Settlement application also.

My Name - S. Raguraman
                Employee No. - R02753
                Location Worked - SALEM, Tamil Nadu for HDFC BANK LTD
                Date of Joining - 16.11.2004

Thanks and Regards,
                S.RaguramaN
                Comments

6 days ago by Kunal Jain [send email]
                brother kindly mail on hbl.[protected]@hdfcbank.com

if any other help reuired kindly mail me [protected]@yahoo.com

or contact me via telephnically on-[protected]

0 minutes ago by Mohd. Ismail Sheikh [send email]
                Dear Team,

I have worked with you from oct. 2004 till 30 nov 2007. I have sent my all PF documents to you twise. but my PF amount is not being creadited in my account.kindly request you that plz. credit same in my account[protected] icici Bank account. as i badly needed this money. detail are mentioned below...

Name MOHD ISMAIL SHEIKH

Father Name MOHD BUKSH

Date of Joining 14- oct- 2004

MY PF no. MH/BAN/25327

Grade M2

cont. no.[protected]

Ismail Sheikh
                I have apply for Pf Settlement last 15 days frm hadfc bank ltd. in business banking dept. Liabilities.

Name : santosh v shinde

Employee Code : 47918

Desigination : Co-ex ( Sales Officer )

Joining Date : 1st July 2006
                Resign Date : 10th March 2007

Hdfc Bank Ltd.
                6th floor Midway heights,
                near Panchmukhi Hanuman Temple,
                Kalaghoda, Raopura, Baroda.
                Reg:PF Withdrawal & releving letter

Hi Team,

Greetings of the day to you from Ashok Vishwakarma, indore, M.P.
                I am ex.employee of HBL Global Pvt ltd. I joined @ 19 March 2008 and i resigned @ 30 Oct 2008yet i have not recieved my PF Form and reliving letter. My details furnished below for your kind reference.

Now I would like to get my PF Settlement. Kindy send me the details of the
                same and send the PF Settlement application Form also.

My Name - Ashok Vishwakarma

[protected], [protected].
                [protected]@yahoo.co.in

HBL Global Pvt Ltd — PLS CONFIRM THE PF STATUS [Resolved]

MAHESHBHAI HARIBHAI DUDHAT

I have submitted my PF form on dated 23 Feb 2009 at Bandra(Mumbai) in Maharashtra.
                  But till...

CHATALI SOOD
                  I chatali sood empcode - c02260 appointed as a TSE in HBL Global pvt ltd (Sec 10 A, khandsa gurgoan) in CLCM Dept T.L. Mrs Deepika, B.M. Mr. Prashant Goyal wish to complain about the guy named anand shukla in auto loan dept under B.H. Mr Mayank Maggo has misbehaved, abused, and threatened me, the incident took place in a cap no 1514.When in return to his behaivior i answered him that because i am a girl and he should not think me weak and that i will complian about this incident to the cap management he laghed at me in return and told me that as he old enough in the system and i am a new comer my voice will not be heard instead he can not only get me out of the cap but also of the job as he has a good settings with cap management plus with his B.H. and said to me no one in the cap also dare to go agianst him as all of them knows how bad he can be to them also.I on returning to office first of all complained about the incident to the cap management Mr. mukesh at that time he sympathise with the whole incident and said to me that anand is not correct of his part he should not treat a girl like this but at the same he asked me to forgive him and forget the whole incident.He even refused to take any written complaint against anand and neither he called anand and questioned about the incident he only asked me to remain quiet and forget the whole thing. As he his one the management person i followed him and remained quiet and was trying to forget about the whole thing.But after two days of silence suddenly my B.H. Mr Prashant Goyal called me in conference room and asked me to change the cap as anand has said to them that now he can't allow me to sit in the cap and that he will resign if the management not ask me to do that and that the management is in more need of anand then me.As i am a new comer and he is old enough in the system so they cant say no or anything to anand which just unplease him and that if i also do anything which unplease him in that case the management can ask me to go instead i should approach to anand and try to have good relationship with him and if he again says anything to me i should not answer him back but ignore him and try to remain quiet.B.H. Mr. prashant goyal even said to me that I cant do anything against anand as he can simply lie about the whole fact and others who are present that day will also not dare to speak for me.Hearing all this I got shocked and again requested that atleast accept my written complaint against anand or if not even that atleast call anand and warn him not to behave like this with me in future.To this request my B.H. shouted on me and said no complaint of yours will be heard as we don't have such a system and that i should learn to deal with guys and try to build good relationship with guys as i am very backward in approach and that i should be broad minded.And if i found my self incapable in doing that i just give them my resignation as girls should remain quiet and should not behave in manly manner and should not come with the managment with such small small complaints.I got very tensed hearing such a thing from the mouth of my B.H..i am also afraid of anand because no action is taken till now against him every time i have been asked to remain quiet and if i cant do that then they are asking me my resignation and if i refuse to give my resignation then mr prashant goyal will not also give my salary. i am very much shocked over Mr. Prashant goyal's behaiver against the whole incident.Now with the great hope i am informing the higher authorities of HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD please do something about the whole matter and that atleast take some action against anand shukla. I hope iam very clear in this letter of mine about the whole incident.PLEASE PLEASE DO something it is an request.

my contact no [protected]
                  email id [protected]@gmail.com
                  5112, main bazar, paharganj, new delhi-55.

HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD — Abused and Threatened by the guy named ANAND SHUKLA in auto loan dept. under Bussiness Head Mr. Mayank Maggo.

respected sir,
                  I chatali sood empcode - c02260 appointed as a TSE in HBL Global pvt ltd in CLCM Dept T.L. Mrs Deepika, B.M. Mr. Prashant Goyal wish to complain about the guy named anand shukla in auto loan dept under B.H. Mr Mayank Maggo has misbehaved, abused, and threatened me, the incident took place in a cap no 1514.When in return to his behaivior i answered him that because i am a girl and he should not think me weak and that i will complian about this incident to the cap management he laghed at me in return and told me that as he old enough in the system and i am a new comer my voice will not be heard instead he can not only get me out of the cap but also of the job as he has a good settings with cap management plus with his B.H. and said to me no one in the cap also dare to go agianst him as all of them knows how bad he can be to them also.I on returning to office first of all complained about the incident to the cap management Mr. mukesh at that time he sympathise with the whole incident and said to me that anand is not correct of his part he should not treat a girl like this but at the same he asked me to forgive him and forget the whole incident.He even refused to take any written complaint agaist anand and neither he called anand and questioned about the incident he only asked me to remain quiet and forget the whole thing. As he his one the management person i followed him and remained quiet and was trying to forget about the whole thing.But after two days of silence suddenly my B.H. Mr Prashant Goyal called me in conference room and asked me to change the cap as anand has said to them that now he can't allow me to sit in the cap and that he will resign if the management not ask me to do that and that the management is in more need of anand then as i am a new comer and he is old enough in the system so they cant say no or anything to anand which just unplease him and that if i also do anything which unplease him in that case the management can ask me to go instead i should approach to him and try to have good relationship with anand and if he again says anything to me i should not answer him back but ignore him and try to remain quiet.B.H. Mr. prashant goyal even said to me that I cant do anything against anand as he can simply lie about the whole fact and others who are present that day will also not dare to speak for me.Hearing all this I got shocked and again requested that at accept my written complaint againt anand or if not even that at call anand and warn him not to behave like yhis with me in future.To this request my B.H. shouted on me and said no complaint of yours will be heard as we don't have such a system and that i should learn to deal with guys and try to build good relationship with guys as i am very backward in approach and that i should be broad minded.And if i found my self incapable in doing that i just give them my resignation as girls should not quiet and should not behave in manly manner and should come with the managment with such small small complaints.I got very tensed hearing such a thing from the mouth of my B.H..i am also afraid of anand because no action is taken till now against him every time i have been asked to remain quiet and if i cant do that then they are asking me my resignation and if i refuse to give my resignation then mr prashant goyal will not also give my salary. i am very much shocked over Mr. Prashant goyal's behaiver against the whole incident.Now with the great hope i am informing the higher authorities of HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD please do something about the whole matter and that atleast take some action against anand shukla. I hope iam very clear in this letter of mine about the whole incident.PLEASE PLEASE DO something it is an request.

HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD — ABUSED THREATENENED AND MISBEHAIVIER FROM A GUY NAMED ANAND SHUKLA IN AUTO LOAN UNDER B.H. MR. MAYANK MAGGO

I chatali sood empcode - c02260 appointed as a TSE in HBL Global pvt ltd in CLCM Dept T.L. Mrs Deepika, B.M. Mr. Prashant Goyal wish to complain about the guy named anand shukla in auto loan dept under B.H. Mr Mayank Maggo has misbehaved, abused, and threatened me, the incident took place in a cap no 1514.When in return to his behaivior i answered him that because i am a girl and he should not think me weak and that i will complian about this incident to the cap management he laghed at me in return and told me that as he old enough in the system and i am a new comer my voice will not be heard instead he can not only get me out of the cap but also of the job as he has a good settings with cap management plus with his B.H. and said to me no one in the cap also dare to go agianst him as all of them knows how bad he can be to them also.I on returning to office first of all complained about the incident to the cap management Mr. mukesh at that time he sympathise with the whole incident and said to me that anand is not correct of his part he should not treat a girl like this but at the same he asked me to forgive him and forget the whole incident.He even refused to take any written complaint agaist anand and neither he called anand and questioned about the incident he only asked me to remain quiet and forget the whole thing. As he his one the management person i followed him and remained quiet and was trying to forget about the whole thing.But after two days of silence suddenly my B.H. Mr Prashant Goyal called me in conference room and asked me to change the cap as anand has said to them that now he can't allow me to sit in the cap and that he will resign if the management not ask me to do that and that the management is in more need of anand then as i am a new comer and he is old enough in the system so they cant say no or anything to anand which just unplease him and that if i also do anything which unplease him in that case the management can ask me to go instead i should approach to him and try to have good relationship with anand and if he again says anything to me i should not answer him back but ignore him and try to remain quiet.B.H. Mr. prashant goyal even said to me that I cant do anything against anand as he can simply lie about the whole fact and others who are present that day will also not dare to speak for me.Hearing all this I got shocked and again requested that at least accept my written complaint against anand or if not even that at least call anand and warn him not to behave like this with me in future.To this request my B.H. shouted on me and said no complaint of yours will be heard as we don't have such a system and that i should learn to deal with guys and try to build good relationship with guys as i am very backward in approach and that i should be broad minded.And if i found my self incapable in doing that i just give them my resignation as girls should remain quiet and should not behave in manly manner and should not come with the managment with such small small complaints.I got very tensed hearing such a thing from the mouth of my B.H..i am also afraid of anand because no action is taken till now against him every time i have been asked to remain quiet and if i cant do that then they are asking me my resignation and if i refuse to give my resignation then mr prashant goyal will not also give my salary. i am very much shocked over Mr. Prashant goyal's behaiver against the whole incident.Now with the great hope i am informing the higher authorities of HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD please do something about the whole matter and that atleast take some action against anand shukla. I hope iam very clear in this letter of mine about the whole incident.PLEASE PLEASE DO something it is an request.
                  abused, threatened and misbehaved by a guy named R, M deepak gulati
                  I krishan kumar empcode - k05668 appointed as a SE in HBL Global pvt ltd (dlf phase-1 gurgoan) in business loan Dept, B .M. Mr. RAJESH THAKRAL wish to complain about the guy named krishan kuamr in business loan dept under r, m Mr deepak gulati has misbehaved, abused, and threatened me, .When in return to his behaivior i answered him that because i am a boy and he should not think me weak and that i will complian about this incident to the cap management he laghed at me in return and told me that as he old enough in the system and i am a new comer my voice will not be heard instead he can not only get me out of the cap but also of the job as he has a good settings with cap management plus with his r.m and said to me no one in the cap also dare to go agianst him as all of them knows how bad he can be to them also.I on returning to office first of all complained about the incident to the cap management pankaj aggrwal at that time he sympathise with the whole incident and said to me that anand is not correct of his part he should not treat a boys like this but at the same he asked me to forgive him and forget the whole incident.He even refused to take any written complaint against anand and neither he called anand and questioned about the incident he only asked me to remain quiet and forget the whole thing. As he his one the management person i followed him and remained quiet and was trying to forget about the whole thing.But after two days of silence suddenly my B.H. rajesh called me in conference room and asked me to change the cap as anand has said to them that now he can't allow me to sit in the cap and that he will resign if the management not ask me to do that and that the management is in more need of anand then me.As i am a new comer and he is old enough in the system so they cant say no or anything to anand which just unplease him and that if i also do anything which unplease him in that case the management can ask me to go instead i should approach to anand and try to have good relationship with him and if he again says anything to me i should not answer him back but ignore him and try to remain quiet.B.H. Mr. rajesh even said to me that I cant do anything against anand as he can simply lie about the whole fact and others who are present that day will also not dare to speak for me.Hearing all this I got shocked and again requested that atleast accept my written complaint against anand or if not even that atleast call anand and warn him not to behave like this with me in future.To this request my B.H. shouted on me and said no complaint of yours will be heard as we don't have such a system and that i should learn to deal with guys and try to build good relationship with guys as i am very backward in approach and that i should be broad minded.And if i found my self incapable in doing that i just give them my resignation as girls should remain quiet and should not behave in manly manner and should not come with the managment with such small small complaints.I got very tensed hearing such a thing from the mouth of my B.H..i am also afraid of anand because no action is taken till now against him every time i have been asked to remain quiet and if i cant do that then they are asking me my resignation and if i refuse to give my resignation then mr prashant goyal will not also give my salary. i am very much shocked over Mr. Prashant goyal's behaiver against the whole incident.Now with the great hope i am informing the higher authorities of HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD please do something about the whole matter and that atleast take some action against deepak gulati . I hope iam very clear in this letter of mine about the whole incident.PLEASE PLEASE DO something it is an request.

my contact no -[protected]

kanchan Radheshyam Tejwani
                    Dear sir/madam,

I worked with hbl global pvt ltd and my employee code is K05191 and my p.f no. is 86724 . As i followuped them for my pf form and reliving letter to them they did no send me any response and then some day ago i got letter from hbl that i have outstanding dues of Rs.2, 080/-.
                    I didnt understand why it is so when i went to ex-sales manager for it he said i didnt intimate them while leaving but i complited the all formalities from my side while resigning. so please take some action and make me get back my hard earned money, in my career in hdfc i gave my full hard work and effort to perform, so need back my pf money, so please do the needfull.
                    kanchan tejwani.
                    not getting pf form and relieving letter

Dear sir/madam,

I worked with hbl global pvt ltd and my employee code is A13913 .p.f no is ...( pls get it i didnt remembers correctly). As i followuped my sm for my pf form & relieving letter they did no send me any response
                    I didnt understand why it is so two months back(day next to my resigning ) i had gone to sales manager and given him the resignation letter but i complited the all formalities from my side while resigning. so please take some action and make me get back my hard earned money, in my career in hdfc i gave my full hard work and effort to perform, so need back my pf money, so please do the needfull.
                    not getting pf form and relieving letter

Dear sir/madam,

I worked with hbl global pvt ltd and my employee code is R16104 .p.f no is ...( pls get it i didn't remembers correctly). As i followuped my sm for my pf form & relieving letter they did no send me any response

Rajeev Kumar

HBL Global Pvt Ltd — PROVIDENT FUND [Resolved]

Ankit Gupta
                      SIR
                      MY NAME IS ANKIT GUPTA I WAS WORKING IN HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD(SISTER CONCERN OF HDFC BANK) I RESIGNED FROM MY SERVICES...

YENDREMBAM.SUBHASHCHANDRA.SINGH
                      To,
                      The HR
                      HBL Global Pvt Ltd,
                      Mumbai.

I, Yendrembam. Subhashchandra.Singh, would like to inform that I was working in HBL Global Pvt ltd, Srindhi Kalyana Mantapa, Adugodi, Bangalore, under Lakshmi Menon, Sales Manager, Top-up team, Personal loan section, since September 10, 2008, and I resigned on 17th December, 2008 for not updating my salary.

It has been almost 50 days, but no response has been given. She promised me that it will get updated by the first week of January, but when I asked about it she is not giving the exact status. Today, when I again asked about it, she doesn’t respond me also.

The Person who is responsible is not taking care of it, and I would like to request you to update as soon as possible in cheques or in DD. I am looking forward on you.

Sincerely,
                      Subhash,
                      EMP Code: Y01280.
                      Here, i want to inform all complainers that i give complain to this company many times but this company never give proper attention to that.
                      i almost give up my expectation of getting my three months and four days(excluding my leave days)
                      i also inform to take hard action if you really want something from this company otherwise you will never get good feedback.that is, you will get only one reply--we will solve your complain soon.but when even they don't know.
                      i think this company never solve its employee's complain.
                      i worked in this company(HDFC BANK)for more than three months but not get my salary till now(i left my job in 17th December 2008 even my salary account is not opened till now.(what an amazing policy to cheat employee)
                      i almost give up my expectation of getting my one month (excluding my leave days)
                      i think this company never solve its employee's complain.
                      i worked in this company(HDFC BANK)for more than one months but not get my salary till now(i left my job in 17th Novmber 2008 even my salary account is not opened till now.(what an amazing policy to cheat employee). my employee id is CG09990
                      its very bed sir i m working last 3 year in hbl globle pvt ltd, but not increse my sallery
                      so what i do help me any body