HBL Global

Facebook
A Wing Basement, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

Good

HBL Global related photos (28)

HBL Global Complaints & Reviews

jyothilakshmi.B.M

I have sent all the docs related to PF, like forms 10C nad 19 on 9th july through Prakash Air Freight Pvt Ltd courier here. And it reached ur office on10/7/2008. Mr. Anand in ur office has recieved the doc. Plz reply me, the process status of the docs.my emp id n other details :--- Employee code is J00835 and pf no is 33057.
So i got the reply from the company saying it takes 6 months to process but its already 6 months got over till today no updates on PF settlement.
Many times i ahve sent a mail asking about the status to Mr. Firoz in Human resource division...but no reply from him
I would like to know the status, Plz do the settlement ASAP...
Plz revert back my mail id [protected]@gmail.com ...

about PF settlement...Mr Firoz from HBL Global Pvt Ltd, Human Resource Division Mumbai, has promised for PF settlement in 6 months but no updates till today... My question is why it takes 6 months for settlement..????
But after 6 months also no updates...
Plz revert back...

jyothi
to.
hdfc bank mumbai

iam rajeev kumar rajak from bhopal . iam previus wroking from hdfc bank (casa ) dept haimidiya branch
bhopal . iam reporting mr. shohil khan (team leader ) and my (asm) mr.apur tiware haimidiya branch bhopal. sir iam not receving 4 month salary .plese give me my f&f settelment . my home addr. h.no 144 kishani ward narsinghpur mp. mob..[protected] my joing date 24-04-08 and employee code.cr12760

thanks

rajeev kumar rajak .
This is Ankita i was privious emloy of HBL GLOBAL PVT. LTD. I WAS WORKING WITH USED CAR LOAN DIP. AND I GOT ALETTER BEHALF OF HBL GLOBAL PVT. THAT I HAVE TO PAY 1280 /- BUT DETAIL MENTIONED AND I 'M NOT GOT MY P.F FORM SO PLEASE GIVE ME REPLY

ANKITA
Hi!

Till date i am not get PF not receved. Kindly do the needful

Sir I am resion oct 2006 my EMP No A03956 & PF No 40494, But sir PF amount is not satteled, So pls send PF form on my local adders

Adders

Abhay Parsewar,
Sawali A26,
Mantri Nagar,
Latur-413512
Cell No- [protected]

Samir Trivedi
    Dear Sir / Ma'am,

I was working with HBL Global Pvt Ltd in the year 2004 as a Sales Executive with EC Code S04647.

I have not got my relieving letter yet. It is very much required to me and on urgent basis.

Please do arrange to sent it at the earliest.

Samir Trivedi
    +91 [protected]
    Dear Sir/madam,
    I was working with HBL Global Pvt Ltd Pune in the 17 Nov. 2008 as a Telecalling Sales Executive with TCS Code P11343. I have resinged dated 4 Nov 2009

I have not got my relieving letter and PF form . It is very much required to me and on urgent basis.

Please do arrange to sent it at the earliest.

Prashant Khavale
    p.[protected]@gmail.com

Vijay Kumar
      Sir, I am Vijay and I am working with you since 4th sepetember 2008, but I have not received my salary yet. I am from Delhi, Ansal Classic Tower, 9th floor, Rajouri Garden. Today, I am working with you for last 3 months. My employee code is HBL/AP/V08637. Please provide my salary as soon as possible.
      Thanks.

from- Vijay Kumar ([protected])

Sir

To

HBL Global Pvt. Ltd

This Is To inform That I, Shyam Varshney Emp Code. S28837 Wish To Resign From The Services Due To Some Personal Reasons.
      Request To kindly accept The Same and relieve me on the earliest
      So Plz do needful and withdraw process of my PF

Thanks Date
      01 March 09
      Dear sir/madam,
      I am employee of your organization from date 23rd June till today. I am in credit cards department in HDFC bank. My employee code is A18064. My salary account has been opened on 17th August 2009, my account no is[protected]. I am supposed to receive salary for month June, July and August but I did not receive any salary from your part. I have completed all the documentation in July. I had send family photograph two times.

In respect of all targets given to me is completed each month, instead I am also eligible for incentives. But I did not receive any compensation or salary as per offer letter indicates. So please kindly give response to my request. I am very needy person and continuously working for three and half months. My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com my cell no is [protected].
      anant jadav
      To

HBL Global Pvt. Ltd

This Is To inform That I, vinod kumar Emp Code. V09734 Wish To Resign From The Services Due To Some Personal Reasons.

and it has been three months...i have been waiting for my salary but i did't get yet...

and whenever i report to mr.kasish lamba maneger nither they reply me nor pick my call ...

i am very upset for my salary

kindaly help me sir,

name:vinod kumar

cont. no: [protected]
      email:vardaanyadav.[protected]@gmail.com
      hi I m Mamta,
      I was working with HBL Global pvt ltd from last one year but there is no respect for their employee who create business for them. so my experience was very bad n I m lucky bkz I left that job, I m very happy now bkz now I m working in good vibration n nice sr. persons. Any one can not progress n achieve any target of their life in HBL Global Pvt Ltd.
      OK Best Of LUCK
      dear sir,
      my name is ajwinder singh and emp. code A26257.my mentor lost my monthly attendance password.so i can`t receive my salary regular.i am very upset.sir plz do the needful.
      plz do needful

P F claim status

TO
      H R MANAGER
      HBL GLOBAL LTD.

I am previousaly employee for HBL.I am applying for PF my employ code D09690 my PF A/C NO MH/453271.
      All the documents on date 04/04/2016 registry by Indian Post and POD NO is BRF[protected]IN so kindly do my PF settlement as early possible.

MY NAME -- DILIP KUMAR SINGH

EMAIL; ID---- [protected]@gmail.com

pratik gandhi
        DT:7 OCT 2008
        SIR,
        My Name is PRATIK GANDHI.I worked in HDFC BANK credit card department as a marketing Executive in SURAT(GUJARAT), RING ROAD BRANCH and my code is:P10402 which is handled by HBL GLOBAL PVT.LTD.I Worked there for more than 2 months and leave it for higher study purpose.But i not got my salary till now even my A/C is not opened in HDFC BANK for Salary Purpose.

When i Talked With Shamik Sir(sales manager), He repeatadly told me that he will Send mail confirmation and open my a/c from 10th july but no progress after that comment.

I also send you complain on NET.before and i Got a call from your side, talk with ASHISH SIR.(H.R.manager, Ahmedabad).He also tried hard for this purpose but no progress till now.

I become very angry now and i will sue a case in court if necessary because it irritate me a lot and i cant tolerate beyond this limit.i want an action not procedure because i complete all procedure for my A/C opening except your Mail confirmation message which is not my authority as well as duty.

HOPING TO BE FAVOURED AND WILL TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

PRATIK GANDHI
        CODE-P10402
        Dear all
        This is regarding my Salary in Hdfc bank. I Rajeev agarwal working as CSE CR code no CR12449 date of joining 23 may 2008 in HDFC bank tonk road branch . I am feeling very sad to inform you that i havnt got my salary since my joining i am very dispointed with this i am not getting proper responce regarding this from my seniors i dont know what is happening if there is any problem please inform me as i am very much fedup due to my financial problems diwali is coming and i dont no wht i will do on it without any money .At last i want to know the status of my job in hdfc bank and my salary . Hope you will reply me regarding this as soon as possible

With regards
        Rajeev agarwal
        code-CR12449
        M- [protected]
        Sir/madam,
        I Umesh Chandra had worked in HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD in november 2004 to october 2005 i am in the grade G3 and my employee number U00241 my cost code is 5059 my provident fund number is 35166. I urgentely required my reliving letter
        So, i request to authorised person to arrange me a reliving letter so that i appear in the interview

Thanking You
        Your's Sincerly
        Umesh Chandra
        B-2495/E,
        Indira Nagar
        Lucknow-226016
        Dear all
        This is regarding my Salary in HBL Global Pvt.Ltd with Hdfc bank. I kuljeet singh working as a tele sakes exicutive code no K05568 my grade G5 date of joining 14 sep.2007 in HDFC bank naraina branch .I had been leaved on 07 april 2008, beacause salary maintion on 20 to 20. so iwant to 17 days salary i havnt got my salary after leaved this job, i dont know what is happening if there is any problem please inform me as i am very much fedup due to my financial problems and .At last i want to know the status of my job in HBL Global Pvt.Ltd. and my salary . Hope you will reply me regarding this as soon as possible and i am not receive my pf no. plz give me my 17 days salary & my pf a/c no.

With regards
        kuljeet singh
        code-K05568
        M- [protected]
        my name is Hari om and i have worked on HDFC Bank LTD . in personal loan department on HBL Roll
        My joining date on 27 dec. 2007 i have done ragular works on 10 months with incentive .

I have leave the job on ASM Demand Nirmal Mehra .on dated 1 OCt.2008 But my N.O.C. & provident Fund letter not dispacth.Hbl Fine that You should pay 2252 /- Rs on due fined that you leave the job without notice But i have noticed to SM vishal Pande v1652 before one month.

Please provide my N.O.C. & Provedent fund soon.

with regards
        Hari om
        H02981
        mob.[protected]
        DT:APRIL.17.2009

SIR,
        My Name is Vekashe H.chishi.I worked in Hbl Pvt Ltd. #11/2Srindhi Nalaya Mantapa hosur road,
        in credit card department as a tele Executive, i joined on november .30.2008' my employment code is V08813 which is handled by HBL GLOBAL PVT.LTD.I Worked there for 2 months and resigned on 22nd December 2008 for personal reason.But i not get my salary till now even my A/C is not opened in HDFC BANK for Salary Purpose.

When i talk to Madam Dhanya Bharti(my team leader), she repeatadly told me that she will Send me a cheque to my rented house address by post but no progress after that comment.

Iam following my statement and salary as for money in need it desperately and in the mean time for justice.
        I pledge your authority to dispatch my salary as soon as possible.

VEKASHE H.CHISHI
        E.CODE -VO8813

UAN No requirement

Dear sir / madam
        I was worked as sales executive last 10 months at hbl global pvt ltd (karnataka mangalore) and my emp. Code is L02814
        Requesting you to send my UAN Number to my personal mail id - [protected]@gmail.com

LOUSHAN A

Rahul Gaikwad
          Respected Sir,

I, Rahul R. Gaikwad, working with HDFC Mortgages under HBL Global Pvt. Ltd. for Nasik Location as a team manager. I was out of station for two days. My manger Mr. Manoj Gupta was not picking up my phone. I was out of station due to some personal problems. on 28th August, 08 I received his sms that I was on leave without information so he put mail to terminate me. So I sms him that I will come on 1st Sept. 08 to resign. Still he insisting on terminating me. He has also holding up payment as well as incmetives for me. So I request you to look into the matter & release my payments.

Thanking You,

Rahul R. Gaikwad.
          DT:7 OCT 2008
          SIR,

HOPING TO BE FAVOURED AND WILL TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

PRATIK GANDHI

pankaj kumar pathak
            Name:pankaj kumar pathak
            D.O.B: 15/11/1981
            emp code: P03787
            location: GK 2, new delhi...

HBL Global Pvt Ltd — provident amount not recive [Resolved]

Debu Bakshi
            My self Debu Bakshi I send my pf claim form to HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD on 15th april 08 from siliguri but till now i m not getting...

SHAVETA JAIN
            I am employed with the HBL GLOBAL PVT.LTD. as a telecaller executive from 1st March 2008. I have earlier also filed my complaint against the DSA agency for non-receipt of my salary of month of March and April 2008. But no action is taken from Bank in this regard. All my formalities upto account opening are done with and my salary account no has also been forwarded to the agency. On 1st June i got the salary of m/o May but not for previous months of March and April and i have till date not got any explanation reasoning delay in release of SALARY from my HR Personnel and also from Branch head and my Team Leader incharge. I request you to help me and many other innocent salaried persons from this atrocity of your banking services outsourcing or i shall have no option but to take strict legal action in the court of law which would not only harm DSA reputation but also harm Bank's customer and client base.
            Your complaint is very true.I have also been worked with the Company and knows that every new joinee faces so much problems in getting salary. It takes at least 3-4 for months to get first salary and after that also no body can be sure to get his or her complete amount.
            Forget about incentives.If you have left the job your all incentives will get disappear. The extra performance based incentives announced from the SM, in the form of SUDEXHO COUPAN are only announcements never converted.
            If you are planning to take any legal action go ahead.You must take this action at least it will help many innocent people who joins the company due to finantial troubles and spend 4 months in more troubles than those of without job.It is just like doing SLAVERY in initial months because u never know even after working for a month you get a letter of non eligibility.
            IT is the WORST MOST experiance to work with HBL GLOBAL.
            I NEVER SUGGEST ANY BODY TO JOIN HBL GLOBAL.
            I am employed with the HBL GLOBAL PVT.LTD. as a telecaller executive from 2nd june 2008.my salary not come during 4 months . But no action is taken from Bank in this regard. All my formalities upto account opening are done i am working hbl global payrol but my full and final not given last 6 month . plz tke action

HBL Global Pvt Ltd — REGARDING SETTLEMENT OF PF [Resolved]

SHOBHITHA K
              Already send the PF application form on march 2008 but no response from company and PF Office . Kindly follow this complaint...