Hbn Dairies & Allied Limited — payment not received : claim of maturity amt

I vijayalakshmi. R joined in plan d in the year 2009, and paid all the dues for 5 year period. And the scheme ends in the year 2015. I claimed the maturity amount through the branch office in sulur-coimbatore office in tamilnadu. They assured me the amount will be deposited in your account within 6 months.
After 6 months again i approached the same office and i found that the office was closed. Finally ii approached the agent code number is[protected].
He said to give him a complaint, and it will be solved in next few months.
I request you to solve this problem and deposit my maturity amount in my account given below.
Iob a/c no: [protected]
Ifs code: ioba0001330
payment not received : claim of maturity amt

[Mar 04, 2018] HBN Dairies & Allied Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

When i will receive my RD deposit amount. It very very worst company, there is no response from anyone. Even there is no branch in chennai. Whether need to complaint a case against your company to get our money or what we have do.

Please help us.

we need the money please do the action for HBN Dairies & Allied Limited

This is to bring into your notice that SEBI had taken over case of HBN Dairies & Allied Ltd. Therefore, please check website - www.sebi.gov.in.hbn on google for current status.

Also send your complaint from your personal email ID to [protected]@sebi.gov.in, [protected]@sebi.gov.in, [protected]@sebi.gov.in & [protected]@sebi.gov.in and obtain their response.

HBN Dairies & Allied Limited