HCL Laptop

Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Good

HCL Laptop Complaints & Reviews

I had purchased a HCL ME laptop model no HCL NB AE1V0817-X C2D 40 cm , sl no 7101AE030085 from Croma Showroom , Mulund, Mumbai on 29 Aug 2010 vide their bill no[protected] . I had given my laptop for warranty servicing at HCL Mumbai Andheri East office on 06 Jun due to a defect. It was collected by me on 13 Jun. However, within a day it packed up with the same problem and when I intimated that it has gone bad, I was told that it will be picked up by your courier for re-repairs which was on 17th Jun or so. Thereafter, after re-repairs which I am told happened at a larger facility outside city, it was re-delivered by your courier on 01 Jul. On checking in front of courier, it did not switch on so we spoke to Mr KRISHNA from HCL MUMBAI office and sent it back immediately.
I am very surprised at the quality control process and reliability of repairs done by HCL so called efficient company. I have not been able to utilize my laptop within warranty for over a month despite paying a hefty price for it causing me great inconvenience and loss of opportunity in my work besides causing daily agony of following up with HCL and listening to your false promises that it will be delivered today/tomorrow, etc which has been proven by facts on ground as described above. In view of this, I demand a replacement laptop with full warranty
Aug 13, 2020

hcl leaptop — poor service and quality

i bought a laptop and its specifications are
1GB ram
160GB harddisk
intel dual core

i had gone through many repairs for my laptop in the period of 3 years
my repairs are
1.my mother board has been replacced.
2.the latest problem is im getting a battery light but nothing running inside and nothing outside totally blank

i donno wats happening to my lappy the company must take care of the quality and thnk god i chose a piece with 3yrs warranty

and more over dont buy an HCL lappy

HCL LAPTOP — False Promise by HCL

i have purcahsed a new HCL me laptop with which i was supposed to get free Mcafee Antivirus free for 3 years but the Version of Antivirus i got was expired.
when i called the hcl customer care . they said that they will send me free anivirus for 1 year which is a clear case of cheating.

Please help me in the matter.

Gautam sharma
i have problem with my laptop body, battery, and my charger has been totally damaged. i want to replace it but i dont know how much it will take...
so please tell me total amount of these expense...

LAST YEAR I PURCHASED A LAPTOP OF HCL (HCL ME XITE-45)
    I AM TOTALLY DIS SATISFIED WITH THIS LAPPY
    2 TIMES I FACED SPEAKER PROBLEM AND ALSO OTHER PROBLEMS
    EARLIER ITS TOP COVER WAS BROKEN FROM LEFT SIDE AND SERVICE CENTRE TOOK 500RS FOR MAKING IT
    AFTER SOME DAYS IT OPEN/BROKEN FROM RIGHT SIDE
    I CALLED HCL SERVICE CENTRE AGRA FOR KNOWING THE CHARGE OF TOP COVER BUT THEY ARE SAYING I DONT HAVE TOP COVER YOU HAVE TO WAIT

HOW MUCH WAIT I AM TOTALLY FRUSTED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDED AND BY THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT

WHENEVER I CALLED T SERVICE CENTRE THEY DINT TALK IN RIGHT MANNER

IN THE ARENA OF WHERE EVERY COMPANY IS FOCUSING ON CRM TO MAKE THEM LOYAL THEY ARE JUST SIMPALLY TORTURING COUSTMERS.AND MY WARRANTY IS GOING TO EXPIRE IN NEXT TEN DAYS AND FIRST TIME WHEN THE LEFT SIDE OPEN AGRA CENTRE MAKE A UNOFFICIAL JUGAD IN MY LAPTOP AFTER HARASING ME FOR 5-6 ROUNDS FOR THE PART AND THE SAME BEHAVIOUR THEY ARE SHOWING RIGHT NOW AND NOT GIVING GOOD RESPONSE WHEN I ASK FOR THE PART ON TELEPHONE SO PLEASE DO YOUR PROCESS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

SO I AM TOTALLY DIS SATISFIED WITH PRODUCT AND WITH SERVICE CENTRE SERVICES AND SERVICES PROVIDER

SO PLEASE TAKE ANY ACTION AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE

TARUN SAPRA
    A TOTALLY DIS SATISFIED CUSTOMER
    15/06/11

I visited HCL Service centre for the issue of LCD cover, which was open due to falldown from hand by kid. HCL Service Centre...
      i have this hcl laptop of n38 series and the worst thing i know about this laptop is it gets heated up too fast and shuts...
      I have purchased HCL laptop from hclstore.in. Even after 1 and half month of purchase, serial number of my laptop is not...
      my laptop serial no is C101AE512620 of HCL company. but I have not received my gift till now...
      I bought HCL laptop with serial no. "A101AE287300" in end of December 2010 with promotional offer of free jacket....

Dear Sir/Mam

My Self Harish Kumar from Rohtak, Haryana. I am very disappointed from your service centre, Rohtak. I complaint regarding my laptop on date 13/12 2010 and complaint number is [protected]. My problems sort out in after1 month 10 days. When I received my laptop from Rohtak service centre then I check my laptop I find out some problem (display flirt) and not start in battery mode. I say to Rohtak engineer. He say me with in 2 days my problem will sort out. After 2 days I complaint to costumer care regarding this problem. And my complaint number is [protected] and date is 16/2 11. I talked to costumer care and Rohtak service center but they are not giving me any response. I am bearing loss from my job as this is the only source of my work. Pls try to sort out my problem ASAP otherwise I will seek for another alternative.

Harish

HCL LAPTOP — no display

hallo
      sir this is Pushpendra kumar and my laptop have same problem like as on off switch and cd writer and some speaker problem give me informtion about service and my complain should be forward for HCL service center i want to repair my laptop soon my laptop is an warrenty

this is my contact no. [protected]

laptop se.no. A083A1138073
      address
      Pushpendra Kumar Tyagi
      B-23, BADARPUR EXTANTION, NEAR AGGRAWAL SWEET CORNER
      BADARPUR BORDER
      NEW DELHI

My daughter bought a HCL laptop as she needed but very soon Mother board pact up , repeated complaint bore no fruits , took to NOIDA Centre in Oct 2010 , got repaired , but very soon within a week , it developed Charging Problems , repeated complaint bore no fruit and co does not have a courtesy of mailing back. Made about 10 complaints to the CO NOT DOING ANYTHING ,all within the Warranty period , how can we be proud of our own product without proper servicing/ customer care. Simply thrown out bought another Branded pne . NEVER BUY HCL product Achou singh ,
        Aug 13, 2020
        we are using HCL laptop. one HCL laptop having problem in speaker.

Respected Sir,

Myself Pranav Dave.
          I ordered my new laptop to HCL Online store, but then send me wrong configuration and also some fault in that laptop. Let me know you whole story of mine :

1) I seen this laptop to online HCL Site, here is the link :

2) Here in this link they shown almost all the confituration of this laptop under "Specification" Tab, But
          they didnt shown Hard Disk speed like 5400 rmp or 7200 rpm, so i put online query to their site.
          next day they called me (i didnt remember that lady executive name) but she confirmed me that hard disk is 500 GB with 7200 rpm and also give me proposal of 1000 Rs. discunt if i buy it in next 24 hours.

3) I ordered my laptop on 4rth Dec. 2010 by using my credit card. and my laptop reached to my home at 16th Dec. 2010 with configuration list. Then i realize that Hard Disk is not with 7200 rpm. it is with only 5400 rpm.

4) So i mailed then on given id of complain but they just send automated email then no any reply or call from their side.

5) After some days when i email them with the warning that i will put complain at consumer complaints then they reply to my mail with just some sentence that my query is in queue,but didn't call till yet.
          I given my order number, machine number, contact number. But still didn't reply form their side.

6) Also the web came in that laptop has wrong direction configured. Here i attached the image taken from that web cam. Please help me in this matter. One more thing : they given "HCL Touch" functionality in same laptop through which i can directly communicate with their customer executive but that is also not works. It is not taking my machine number as login.

My Contact number is : [protected] and my email id is : [protected]@india.com

Pranav Dave.
          Wrong Configuration Laptop Send

HCL Laptops — removal of RAM

I had given my laptop for some repair works to hcl service centre in pune but today when i have cheked my laptop for itsmemory detail I came to know that they have removedone of my 256 MB RAM from the laptop..
          kindly pay your attention towards my complaint.

yours
          ANKIT LOCHAV
          Ph. no. [protected]

HCL - Laptop — Faulty piece

I had purchased HCL Laptop 1 year back for 36k from Vijay Sales Outled.
          HCL; Model: 9074AX134811

Every 2nd month the computer gets locked stating CMOS problem, it asks for password to go ahead.
          Within warranty period, I have visited HCL customer care division at Marol, Andheri 4 times (I would have been more then 4 times, as i was not having time to visit the HCL centre, also they do not operate on Saturday and Sunday, and they accept laptop complain from morning 10-5pm).
          Everytime, they received the laptop, cured the problem and gave me back... It was a temporary fix they used to do which I am not aware, when I was asked to check the laptop before leaving the premised it used to work properly, after a weeks time of operating the laptop same CMOS problem would occur.
          CMOS battery would charge nothing, but i would almost spent 300 Rupees on my one way trip to their customer service centre.
          I have been repeatedly telling the executives to detect the core problem as its occurring time and again, even after HCL receiving the laptop 4 times, the problem is still un-cured.
          Now my 1 year warranty is expired, same problem, my laptop is locked asking for password (dont know what the hell password HCL guys have put) I had asked them several times to let me know the CMOS password but they never gave

NOW, they ask for charges to repair the problem which runs into couple of thousands.

Please help me, i need to sue this company. This is frustrating.
          I had purchased this laptop to do some equity trading in my morning couple of hours spare time, which i am deprived of. My family members also keep taunting me on this purchase

Trinidade Franco

HCL LAPTOPS — urgent

i was purchase laptop from HCL. and extent guartee period for 2 years and laptop's mother board not in service now.i have submiitted my laptop to HCL service center but they are not responding for my laptop.

HCL LAPTOPS — bought a dead laptop

hcl leaptops Complaints - big trouble
          View all hcl leaptops complaints
          hcl leaptops
          Posted:[protected] by Vishesh Dabra Send email

big trouble
          i bought this hcl laptop on 18-jan-2010 and from the very first day ,,,,,,,, it is showing a DEATH SCREEN...and keeps on restarting all the time ...... and since then the laptop has been with the hcl service center people and these people are NOT able to fix it ...........since then i have not been able to use for a SINGLE DAY.............
          the sereial no. is co94ax237136

HCL Laptops — Faulty laptop

I have baught Hcl laptop model P 21 before 2 year and from that i am facing lots of problem 2times its mather board has been changed to change it company take aprx 1 month on that time i have to waight for that and i to complete work i have to go cyber cafe.
          My question is if laptop is not up to mark then why company sold it even service centere person also says that this is not good laptop and try to sale it 2nd hand. sir why i purchased it ? to sale second hand i think company should give attention it and solve this problem any way to save my pressus time wastege.

Pawan shankar
          Bihar

HCL Laptops — Extra charges

i had some prblem in my lappy HCL p2804 ,it was not starting so i went to HCL service center, bittan market, bhopal.there was a mam she said wait for 3 hrs and submit 500 rs for cheking charges,i denied becuz of i didnt have enough so she said u can pay after 3 hrs and she said to call me,then she called me and said you have mother board problem it will be charged 11000 rs only,i said dont repair when got there she took 500 rs and did'nt gave reciept ,so i said what i will answer to my parent at last she has written in small letters in corner ,i think it was the case of extra chagres becuz in market nobody is charging for fault check.

my mail : [protected]@gmail.com

HCL ME — Wrong configuration of Laptop

. I have purchased a HCL ME AE1V2003-I on 16 dec 2010. But the processor I got is Intel® Core™ i3 350M Processor. And the processor configuration for the above model shown online is Intel® Core™ i3 370M Processor. How can I verify the correct model I got. If I got the wrong model then how can I claim for the correct model ?

Thanks and regards
          Jitendra
          Today after 1.5 month i got reply from hcl customer care.
          Even they don't know that there are no any hard drive comes with 5600 RPM, (it is 5400 RPM)
          By this reply you all can know that no any of executive of HCL has knowledge of hard drive RPM.
          See reply given by them :

HCL ME Laptop AE1V2076-X comes with 5600 RPM Hard disk drive. We do not ship this laptop with 7200 RPM HDD. Hope this resolved your queries.

Team HCLStore.in

I have purchased 25 laptops from HCL for my customer ( Kishor Pumps Pvt. Ltd) for which I have given the order and it was...
            dear sir

i have problem my leptop in lan driver
            so sir plzz sir i request send me hcl leptop 9100pl...
            my hcl laptop which was damaged by me broke up a part named hinge and hinge cover which i ordered at local service centre...
            I am the proud owner of HCL Laptop (HCL Notebook P38 PDC S.No. 2094AX280142) but not anymore. I feel cheated and disgusted...

To
            The authority
            Consumer Forum india

RE: Denial of 3 year warranty service despite depositing Rs 1000 Taxes extra (Zyada Ka Waada Offer) - Immediate Action Required Leaptop Display problem

From : bhupendra jain <[protected]@indiatimes.com> Wed, Nov 17, 2010 12:59 PM
            To : HCL Touch <hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com> Reply Reply
            Reply All Forward Open in new window Show Original

I have bought leaptop from advanced tecnology computer Indore, Marketing division of Hcl dated 27/12/2008 with Invoice No. 1065 ,Serial no. Leaptop 8084AX069212 and challan no. 2596. At time of purchase ,I have deposted Rs 1000 + taxes extra for zyada ka waada offer which includes four gift item & extendable warranty to 3 years.My gift item invoice No is [protected] dated 16.02.09. Hcl executive Mr Neeraj had met us 3 days back . He also agreed for Zyada ka waada offer & deposition of Rs 1000 for scheme. Despite this he insisted on One Email from company for 3 year warranty . We did not recieved any Email from company for 3 year extendable warranty or any printed document from company.
            Sir it is full responsibility of Hcl company and advanced tecnology computer Indore to provide 3 year warranty Service.
            Sir I have already lodged complaint in consumer Forum . I am forced to take hard legal Action against Hcl company and Adtek computers indore. . This is whole responsibility of Hcl company and Advanced Technology computer Indore which prompted me for taking a hard action.
            Please help me through consumer forum to repair my Leaptop with 3 year warranty service.
            Dr Bhupendra jain

----- Original Message -----
            From: HCL Touch
            To: 'bhupendra jain'
            Sent: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 17:00:56 +0530 (IST)
            Subject: RE: Denial of 3 year warranty service despite depositing Rs 1000 Taxes extra - Immediate Action Required

Dear Mr. Jain,

Thank you for writing to HCL Touch. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and we completely empathize with your disappointment. In order to support you, we would like to update you that your query has been taken care and one of our representatives shall get in touch with you soon. Our primary objective is to provide resolution to your concern at the earliest and to ensure that you are very satisfied with our products and services. For any queries please feel free to reply to this e-mail or contact us on our universal number[protected] /[protected]. We assure you the best of services. Regards, HCL Touch Team HCL Infosystems Ltd. D-233, Sector-63 Noida-201301 Visit us at: HCL Customer Support Division Email us at: hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.in Call us at:[protected] | 0120 – 2406105 SMS us at: +91-[protected] <Touch> <Machine Serial #> <Query> Delighting our customers is our top priority. We welcome your comments and suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. Please write to us at hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.in -----Original Message-----
            From: bhupendra jain [mailto:[protected]@indiatimes.com]
            Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 1:04 PM
            To: kripa shankar; [protected]@rediffmail.com; vk jain; hcltouch reg; [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            Subject: Re: Denial of 3 year warranty service despite depositing Rs 1000 Taxes extra - Immediate Action Required Sir, Please make note of correct serial number of the laptop. Serial No: 8084AX069212 Please take suitable action immediately and update me about the status of my complaint by 7th November 2010. Thanks and Regards, Dr. Bhupendra Jain ----- Original Message ----- From: bhupendra jain <[protected]@indiatimes.com> To: kripa shankar <kripa.[protected]@hcl.in> Cc: [protected]@rediffmail.com, vk jain <vk.[protected]@tcs.com>, hcltouch reg <hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.in>, [protected]@yahoo.co.in Sent: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 12:19:49 +0530 (IST) Subject: Denial of 3 year warranty service despite depositing Rs 1000 Taxes extra - Immediate Action Required Sir, I had purchased one HCL Leaptop from Advanced Technology computer Indore. My HCL leaptop serial No. [protected] purchased dated 29/12/2008.At time of purchase I have deposited Rs 1000 + Taxes Extra for extendable warranty up to 3 year and four gift item which include color ink jet printer , Hcl sonic ear buds, One month BSNL BroadBand ,Wireless music dock with LCD display. I have received four gift item through HCL Infosystem Ltd. With INVOICE NO. [protected] SO Dated 10/01/2009.I have not received 3 year extendable warranty card from company or dealer Advanced technology computer indore. I have been denied warranty service for 3 year by dealer. Ihave not received good response from 24 hour call center. HCL Company and dealer both are not taking responsibility for 3 year warranty service. I am forced to take action against both company and dealer and I have lodged my complaint in consumer forum. Please take action into above matter immediately otherwise suitable legal action would be taken. Thanking you, Dr Bhupendra Jain 61 , Sarvasampanna Nagar near Manavta Nagar indore Indore 452001 Mobile phone No [protected] Mobile No. [protected]

HCL — Warranty services taking very long

i bought a HCL laptop in Jan 2007, now in Feb 2009 i purchased Annual Maintenance package for Rs 4, 500.Last month my Laptop showed problems and i went to HCL service center on 16 July 2009 and since then my Laptop is there without any updates.they are not even calling me. . .
            HCL always used to do the same thing with every customer.
            The quality of the service they provide is absolutely poor.
            The CD drive of my laptop is also not functioning & its been more than 20 days but still,
            my problem has not been rectified.

MY HCL P21, DVD OT WRITER IS NOT WRITE,ONLY CD READS NOT DVD,IT'S WAPCAM ALSO NOT WORK.
              PLEASE GIVE ME RIGHT WAY.br...
              I purchased a HCL leaptop in 2009. I liked the listed configuration and the price was apparently right. After 15 months the...

Worst Customer service response

I am lodging a complaint with HCL customer care for my HCL Laptop. The CS executive had instructed me to take the laptop to the Chinchwad Laptop Centre - House of Laptops. Actually, the issue regarding the CD/DVD reading sarted from the 3rd day of purhcase date, since, at that time the issue was ignored. Now, my laptop is 1.4 years old and the issue has raised upto the fluctuation of Monitor & Body also has got damaged while serivicing in the Chinhcwad Centre.

As, i told them to send it to the Auhthorised HCL Service Station but they refused for the same and they purposely sent it the Vanaworie Centre which i was not at all intimated,at that time The service center has quoted an amount of Rs.5800 /-+ Service Charges of Rs. 750 /- which is not at all accepted.At that time i was ready to pay for the same but he refused for returning the parts which was repairable and also he was not ready for giving the bill.

And the main thing which i should like to discuss with you'all is that eveytime whenever i lodge the complaint i am handed to a different guy. Since, i'm an Consultant, i'm not able to present the presentation to my Customer's, i'm having a gr8 loss,

Who is responsible for it ??????????

Uptil now i was in a huge faith that HCL is blind-faith, (as there are many products which i have in bough with) but now my statement is false, think so. . . . . I was ready for paying the full receipt.The CS Executive had cheated to me by giving me a different inventory receipt which is really a bad thing.

HCL LAPTOP — worst product

Dear Sir, I have got a HCL laptop abt 2 years ago.
              1.After 2 months my dvd drive stopped working.I took it to service centre and got it changed.
              Again after av few month it stopped working.I again got it changed.But the prob continues.I got it change 4 times within warranty period.But after That the same prob remains now.
              2.After 6 months flap of my laptop become loose.After expiring of warranty period mu flap is like HARMONIUM now.

This Prob is not only with me but also with my frnds having the same model of HCL.
              Hcl laptop screen not show the display & not power in screen.
              Hi Folks!
              Never go for HCL laptops!!! They are not actually laptops, but "LAPSTOPS".
              Of course they come with a lot of attractive configurations, but you will feel desp after a few months of purchase. Especially don't go for the model Z24 C2D.

Wish u Happy Computing!!! (but never with HCL :-))
              Jacob
              I got a hcl laptop and i went service centre with laptop atleast 8 times in a year...almost every part i.e
              2 time dvd drive, 2 times mother board, lcd, keybord, power button 2 time. hard disk...has been replced due to technical errors or i dont know why...

HCL - Laptop — Worst customer service

I gave my laptop at the service center located in Viman Nagar, Pune. Its been now 4 days, I keep hearing same feedback that engineer is observing it. The problem with my laptop is that its keypad and touch pad is not working. I simply fail to understand the technical capabilities of the hcl engineers where in they have taken 4 days to understand that keypad is not working and they need to replace it. This is the first thing I complained for that the key pad is not working still they took 4 days to understand the same. And that too I got the response when I called them thrice.
              Everytime you will hear a female voice who will say "Has the engineer not called you". Seems that they have forgotten the basic reason for their existence. They need to know that it is we, the customers, because of whom they are there. The top management is busy in what not activities and just calculating their incentives.
              If at all this forum has any existance then I would like to say it very strongly that please refrain yourself from buying HCL products. One will keep following them for any service. Seems they dont feel that we have priorities too.

Prakash

HCL LAPTOP — Worst product, worst service

I bought a HCL Laptop thinking that I will be getting good after sales service from HCL / reseller.
              But within a year Laptop had problems with wireless connectivity and touch pad. The service Centre of HCL took more than a month for identifying and rectifying the error. But within a few days again the same problem cropped in and the service centre refused to hear on the same problem though I purchased the laptop with 3 years of warranty. Laptop was in the warranty period and I have been using it properly.
              Company personal also didnt help me much. Finally I am exhausted and will like to tell you all that stay away from any HCL products. They come a bit cheaper but ultimately costs much.
              I fully agree with HCL Laptops giving problems and very poor response from HCL

HCL LAPTOP Complaints - KEYBOARD
                View all HCL LAPTOP complaints
                HCL LAPTOP

Location: rajalaxmi,jharkhand,dhanbad,india....

I had purchased laptop with serial number 6094AX458726 . this laptop is registered in the name o[censored]sha garg. there was a problem with a lock top on laptop screen . for rectification of problem i visited service center Digicare sco 66-67 second floor sector 17 chandigarh . i gave them my laptop in good condition but when i got my laptop back i was shocked to see that they had damaged my laptop from the corner.engineer is now saying me that your laptop is physical damaged . the report he had given me shows that top cover damage from right bottom corner in hand written .whereas main report says that laptop is ok.

pls help me

thanks and regards
                saurav
                LAPTOP DAMAGED BY SERVICE CENTER
                I had purchased laptop with Model No B38 C2D serial number 4094ax374764. this laptop is registered in the name of Dileep chauhan . there was a problem with a lock top on laptop screen . for rectification of problem i visited service center Manni Chamber c-150 Nirala Nagar Lucknow . i gave them my laptop for changing the DVD RW after 25 days i got it . at tha time i saw that both the problem is ok . but after few days laptop screen lock open again .i went there he told me that ur screen body will be change and it costs u have to pay i told him that the laptop is in warenty so pl change it he says me that laptop from the corner.engineer is now saying me that your laptop is physical damaged . he says me that top cover damage from right bottom corner . at that time another person came there he had same problem he told me that all series has same problem so kindely solve the problem . because i saw that all series had same problem in the market .

thanks and regards
                Nitin Dubey
                +91-[protected]
                +[protected]
                HCL employes are incompetent as well as cheaters and fraud ...