HCL Laptop

Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Good

HCL Laptop Complaints & Reviews

I purchased Laptop model No AXOP4106, Sr No 6094AX461809 on 13 Aug 2009 from Digitek computers, SCO 116-117 Sec 8-C Chandigarh. Tel no
[protected]. I was assured to get two free gifts i.e speakers and reebok T- shirt within 45 days.I did not receive any thing till today. I think this kind of false promise can effect the business. if you promise any thing, then you should fulfill your commitment honestly.
When you will be sending these gifts. I hope you will be able to deliver it with in a year before 12th Aug 2010.

Pushpinder
PIN 140507

[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Cell no [protected]
Aug 13, 2020

I already informed HCL about the problem with my Laptop's DVD player on Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:48 AM
    It is not working better to say not detecting any type of CD, DVD, Both Bootable and non bootable.
    They have suggested me to cantact the following service numbers but I am again sorry to say that these telephons are not working.

Phone Number-[protected]- Msg send but no reply comes.
    Phone Number[protected] not accessable.
    Phone Number-[protected] - no one receive the phone cal.
    service and Support- Not working, (HTTP Status 500)
    Sir, I and my research group brought three HCL laptops and my experience with HCl is not good.
    I have registered my Laptop with you and the details are agin furnished for your actions.
    HCL LEAPTOP (HCL ME) serial number 9094AX103580.
    Brought from- Saboo Computers Pvt. Ltd.KOLKATA
    Date-06/10/2009
    Buyer's Name- Nazmul Islam
    B-10/102,Kalyani-741235.
    I am using Windows Vista from almost the date of purchasing the
    laptop.

Please do something to solve my problems.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Research Scholar
    Quantum Chemistry Laboratory(QCL)
    Department of Chemistry
    University of Kalyani.
    Ex-coordinator,Department of Chemistry,Global Environment Research Foundation(G.E.R.F.)
    (Out Reach College of Post Graduate Degree)
    University of Mysore.
    Ex-visiting Faculty, Chakdaha College.University of Kalyani.
    Ex-counsilor, Kuvempu University(Karnataka).
    email-nazmul.[protected]@gmail.com
    nazmul.[protected]@rediffmail.com
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    [protected]@livein.com
    Phone:[protected]/[protected]

""Density is the Goldmine''"
    Aug 13, 2020
    I made a complaint No. [protected] on 12.07.2010 for replacement of key board and problem in CPU to my PC. It was replaced after several requests and reminders to customer care and their senior Shri Sampat. In this connection, I talked to Mr. Om Prakash, Shri Ram, Shri Robin Singh and others also. Ultimately, after several requests and reminders, key board was replaced on 24.7.2010 but the engineer came to attend that SMPS needs to be replaced because CPU's On/Off is notworking. When, today i.e. 3.8.2010, I talked to Shri Ram and Shri Robin Singh at HCL phone No. [protected], they replied that Engineer who came to attend the call on 24.7.2010 should not taken the SPMS. Till today it has not be received and my PC is not working. The executives in the Customer Care of HCL is listening properly. Kindly look in to the matter and direct the concerned person to do the needful at the earliest.

NC Pal
    G-30/449, Sector-3,
    Rohini - 110085
    (M) [protected]

I have made a complaint to HCL regarding bad sector in my leaptop hard disk. I went to Frontline Services (The HCL service center in Haldwani , Uttarakhand), they said to me that we are not providing services regarding dispute with HCL. Then I talked with HCL customer care, they said, go to our Sidcul Pantnagar Plant, they will solve your matter. There person said this is not our product, go to Frontline Services., Then I talked with Mr. Vikas (Officer in HCL Dehradun), He said I will see the matter. But no work done on it. After one month on 23 March 2010, Frontline Services, Haldwani have taken my Hard Disk with a new complain. They said to me the replacement will take maximum 7-10 days. But I did not recd. that till date 22 April 2010. I have talked with Mr Vikas again 3-4 times. But no progress is showing in this matter.

Who will help me ....................................?

will i go to consumer forum................?

Mayank
      Student in G.B. Pant University Pantnagar
      Mob. [protected]

First Complaint no.[protected]

The Hard Disk taken date : 23 March 2010 in frontline services, haldwani

Call Id [protected]

Laptop Purchasing Date 3 Nov. 2009

I have also made a request on HCL Web, but no response from there also.

I suggest to all my friends, don't buy any type of HCL product.

HCL LAPTOP — hard disc replacement

Its Been Almost one week passed after me compailing about my lap top hard disk to the HCL infosystems in chennai, Near Mount Road. They assured me to service it on 3 rd Oct'08, but still nothing is got materialized..

serial numb 8084AX066619

HCL ,laptop — HDD not work

Sir, I have hcl laptop with 1 year. & laptop working properly but last 15days, laptop harddisk is not working properly.& show your HDD have bad sector so change.

HCL — hard disk replacement

sir we hav complained about an hard disk failure on 10th january 2011.
      but there is no response from you.
      No engineer has come to our house for hard disk replacement..
      Please take it seriously.
      otherwise we will take serious action.
      We could consult consumer court.!!!!

HCL — replacement of hard disk

our compailnt no. is [protected].
      we have complained on january .10 .2011 but after too many complaints any action has not been taken
      we had complained on the no. of service center but they are just delaying it by giving irrelevant excuses.
      So, I request you to take some action and replace our hard disk as soon as possible
      otherwise our next step will be consumer court
      Thank You.

I bought HCL Laptop on 4th Nov 2007 from Next Shop, Mulund (W), LBS Marg, Mumbai - 400080. As per scheme, i received free Injet Printer. Since there was no need for a printer the printer box was not opened for couple of month. When the box was opened i foung that there was no catridge and cable. I visited the shop regularly but the staff said that it your problem, you should have checked the printer at the time of buying. After having continuance follow up he agreed to replace the printer but then he left the job.
        I was feld up with follow ups and decided not to persue further.

Currently Laptop keys are damages but i am not able to get new keyboard for my laptop.

The laptop is not working when connected with projector. When inquered with the vendor of projector, he said to download display driver.

Model no of my Laptop is P 21 PDC. Request you to get keyboard

Darshan

Given below my LAPTOP DETAIL
          S.NO:8083A1084143
          Every two month this laptop giving me problem of DIM DISPLAY.Next Monday(26/04/10) again i go to service station for repairing and i am not going to pay anything for sure.
          And if they not ready to do that i am going to lounch a complain in CONSUMAR COURT FOR SURE.
          I purchased laptop on 16/1/2010.after few days later I have faced the problem with display and adapter problem i have given to the srvice center eventhough it has notyet get repaired so I hope that it will better repaired soon

I purchase a new HCL ME Laptop Model No. HCL3853 from House of Laptop on 22/11/2010 with Invice No. T3075, Supplier's Ref. 30624 Prakash, Buyer,s Order No. 30624, Despatch Document No. inv. no. T3075. On the day of purchase I was clearly & confidentely avoid to purchase same, because I don't know about same. So I was requested on that day for HP or DELL Laptop. But shop owner forced me to parchese it. At that time he was given some drawback of HP & Dell Laptops & superity and long Battery backup (upto 5Hrs). He said that you are not a computor engg. or tech. & the service centre all over india, also in your city, Latur, which is inform me on phone, so please lesson me & purchase same. I lesson their opinion & purchase same but after same brought at home then touch pad is not working. I contact them on phone but every time they avoid me. On 05/02/2010 laptap is send for repair & which is return after one month. But after repair same laptop was not working properly, hanging, CD/DVD are not open properly (small crash on CD/DVD, pirated CD/DVD), Battery backup is not more than 1hr., laptop become very warm. Some unwanted hidden folders on D Drive/Folder Recycler, System information, etc. He had given assurrance for great help on your side, but you are diverting my mind from that moment. This is a deficiency of service on their part. Near about five months your HCL Laptop not provide proper sevice a single day. Each and every time contact from service center, Pune is different person. Call back given then anwser is no such person is working here. Now today Mr. Dilnesh had inform me that my laptop on 05/02/2010 onwards one month & some days were not in possession of service center i. e., some where else. Also challange me to proove it. It is very roughly handling me.So I want change same foulty laptop for my convenience & avoid my loss. Can you help me.

Suryakant Sude, Latur, [protected].
            Dear Sir
            I bought a new HCL Me B38 model Laptop on 22 Feb 2010. but he is defected piece. so pls solve my problems in there 2 problems is there one web camera is not right and another is there LCD screen is mid two point. pls tell me about solve problems but now i present in Sudan and come in delhi after 4 months. It laptop purchages from Nehru Place HCL outlet.

Rajkumar
            pls send me status i waiting for u

Rajkumar
            pls sen me status i waiting for u

Hcl Laptop — speaker problem [Resolved]

we have a speaker problems in our laptops(12 hcl laptops). it is ok for first few minutes and after that the voice automatically...

During December, 2009 I went to M/S Khosla Electronics Pvt Ltd, 371/1, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700034 to buy a HCL Laptop which was on offer for Rs 27,000/- along with a free gift of NOKIA mobile phone and a track suit. I was told by Mr Sandip of the shop that the gift offer was closed but he would try if the gift could be made available by consulting HCL. After 2 days Mr Sandip insisted me to purchase the lap top and assured that HCL agreed to supply the gifts (the mobile and the track suit) and the same would be sent to my place after a month or so. I accordingly, in good faith purchased the HCL lap top model no P-3832 for Rs 27,000/- against cash memo no 4901 dated 30.12.2009 on which Mr Sandip wrote "Mobile / T Suit due" with his signature.

I have not received the mobile/track suit even after 2 and half months. On repeated enquiry Mr Sandip now gives only vague and evasive replies. On his suggestion, I talked to Mr Joy Banerjee of HCL who said that no such request for the gift of mobile was recorded in the HCL's computer system. He referred me to Mr Debasish Ghosh, IT manager, Khosla Electronics. On several attempts I could not get him through over his mobile, as he chose not to receive my call.

It appears that you induce the customers to buy a costly goods with a false promise of a free gift offer. This is highly a raw deal and no less than cheating a common customer, and more so, a high central government officer.

I request you to kindly take note of my complaint and ensure supplying me the Nokia mobile and a track suit as promised immediately.
              With best regards,

Residence : Flat No 1/2C, Genexx Valley

Diamond Harbour Road, Joka

Kolkata 700104

HCL — free gifts

I have purchased hcl notebook B38 C2D and still i have not got the free gifts reebook watch and a bag.
              To Whom so ever it may concern,

This is to inform you that myself Namit Misra who had bought your companies laptop in last august'09 under the young India Scheme in which it was promised by your comapany that you 're going to provide a free gift to the customer but from August'09 till now i have not received any such gift.

Your Companies representative Mr. Kapil whose number is +91-[protected] from jabalpur had promised me that he will enquire about my problem but he also now refusing my phone calls as if he is least bothered about the companies goodwill.

The Retailer M/S Silicon Systems, Jabalpur also promised me to provide the gift but had failed till now.

Now i just wana know the action from your side that what actions you are going to be taken regarding my free gifts, its not my damn problem that the serial number is given or not its the compulsion of the retailer or the representative of company.

Kindly take a step else i only got one path to go to Consumer Forum

Waiting for Response

Namit Misra

HCL — Not given the promised offer

I bought a hcl laptop and a hcl desktop on 31st july of 2009 from a genuine dealer. i was informed that i have an offer which consist of two Reebok watches, each with a worth of Rs 2599 and 2 Reebok travelbags, each with a worth of 1000Rs. since then i have not received any of the promised offer till now. I have contacted the dealer for several times but there was no response from him. I have tried calling all nos of hcl helpline but there was always no reply like the dealer. I dont know wat the hell made me to purchase HCL laptop. I would not buy a HCL product at any provided cost and i will not recommend anyone to purchase HCL. Im so sorry for you. If nothin is answered from a MNC then???????????
              I, Jayant purchase a HCL ME netbook online. My order no. is 12661 Dt. 18/08/2010. At the time of purchase they said, "We deliver it within three to six days." When also I ask Mr. Prakash(mob: [protected]) he says, " it will reach you after three days."
              But till the date i don't receive the netbook. Total amount is paid on 18/08/2010.

I have purchased a Laptop of HCL make for my daughter studying in Agricultural University, Coimbatore. Just after few days o[censored]sage, the monitor frame started cracking at the bottom near to the hinges. We made complaint to authorised service persons in Coimbatore many a time. He himself visited the College and seen the condition of the Laptop. There are many students having this complaint of manufacturing defects. The service persons even took photos of the defects. However till date there is no positive reply from them. We are tired of speaking to them. No proper reply. Now we do not recommend any body for purchasing this product of HCL company. Is this the way they offer the after sales service facility? Is their workers well paid only to promote the sales of their product? If Indian companies behave like this, naturally people will opt for foreign products which have some guarantee. I request to look into the matter and take action on the service engineers. I think they wait until my warranty period is over so that they charge for the replaced items. Very bad.
                I have same problem.Visit consumer forum and teach these a lesson.

the battery is loose in the gadget. when the system gets little shake or took from the table the battery service is not being...
                  MY BATTERY WAS REPLACED

PROOF - While buying the laptop all the description list was provided which had correct...

i bought a hcl laptops from dhanbad on 21.10.2009, which machine sr. no. 8094AX038513, product code AX0P4106, model P4106. but at the end of december my leaptops battery did not get charged. my laptops is still in the warrenty period. so, i request you to kindly send me I.D. No.. so, i can replaced my laptops battery from nearest service centre.
                  battery did not get charged

HCL LAPTOPS — My laptop is not getting charged

I have brought the laptop in April'08.But its not getting charged these days.I have been working on ac.
                  Please provide me a solution or the cause of this defect.

Thanking you in advance
                  Amrit

PLEASE REFER TO MY 13 JAN 2010 E-MAILS.WHY NO RESPONSE FROM YOUR END? NO TELEPHONIC NEITHER ANY E-MAIL RESPONSE!!!Why r u hell bent on making me spread the bad word around.DON`T YOU FEEL ACCOUNTABLE?The regional sales manager Mr Hari (MOBILE NO.[protected])feels I should be the one who should be sending you by courier the invoice and warranty card to get back my rightful registration of my laptop and the so called promised gift instead of he collecting the same and handing over to you people for rectification of mistake at your end!!!Can there be bigger fraud than this. And imagine I am posted here at Dharamsala ,Himachal Pradesh and my wife there in Hyderabad is left to fend for herself to sort out this mess created by HCL.

I am shocked and bewildered by your customer care service.The only reason I bought two computers (Desktop Serial Number: 9097AZ036419 and Leaptop AX0P3858 Serial Number: 909AX117784) on 28 Dec 2009 from Mr. Sairam of Streamline Computers,Opp. Satyam Computers Ltd,Karkhana,Secunderabad-Andhra Pradesh (MOBILE NO.[protected])was based on my premise that HCL was the best when it came to it`s reputation of after sales customer care service.But what a shock it was to know
                    1. The customer care Nos.[protected] and[protected] won`t respond inspite of ringing up 22 times in the former number and 16 times on the latter number in last 20 Hrs(And ironically the ad says"HCLANYTIME EVERYWHERE"!!!!!!)
                    2.My laptop having been registered already in the name of one Mr.Rafi when I went to register the same at your website depriving me not only of my gift but also making me feel insecure about using my laptop any more who had apparently already bought it from PACE computers in New Delhi on 20 Oct 2009!!!!!!!
                    3.I can`t simply find drivers for your wireless LAN inspite of it`s mention in your website for my XP operating system!!
                    4.The mention by one blogger that you don`t provide any online driver support for your system??!!!!!

What`s happening Sir???
                    I need my refund and I am not sure how you are going to compensate for all that time that you deprived me off from my children and my profession(full 12 hours non-stop with just three 03 minutes break) in trying to find your helpline numbers for customer care,in trying to find the drivers for wireless Lan ,in trying to ring up the vendor and most importantly in trying to come to terms with such HEAVY disappointment from a company about which I was truly proud to be considering it as INDIAN with global standards.
                    Please prove me wrong and get me back me to love you the way I used to just before buying two of your products spending Rs. 62.000/- in one go!!!
                    I remain,
                    As always, With warmest regards and hearty wishes for an extremely JOYOUS and PROSPEROUS happy new YEAR 2010 for the whole of HCL Family,
                    Sincerely Your`s,

> From: [protected]@hcl.in
                    > To: [protected]@gmail.com
                    > Subject: Serial Number: 9097AZ036419 Customer Name : METTU PRADEP REDDY
                    > Hi METTU PRADEP REDDY,
                    > WELCOME TO HCL FAMILY !!!
                    > Thanks for purchasing and registering HCL EZEEBEE carrying serial number 9097AZ036419 in
                    > our website www.hclsupportservice.in.
                    > Warranty Registration is Completed
                    > Promotion Registration is unsuccessfull
                    > For any Sales / Scheme / Gift related queries, please write to [protected]@hcl.in
                    > HCL is happy in associating with you. You may keep in touch with us through[protected]
                    > or hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.in for any help.
                    > Thanks and Regards,
                    > HCL
                    SELLING SECOND HAND COMPUTER AND CHARGING AS NEW LAPTOP.SERVICE CENTRE NUMBERS NOT WORKING FOR LAST 08 DAYS.

I have purchased a HCL Me G38 series laptop on 16.12.2009 from Dorado Infotech, Gariahat.when I asked them for the gift offered...

Pls note that my HCL laptop G28 cp has lost its display light due to which i cannot see the screen.
                      Do note that the computer is working fine but the light is not there in the display monitor for me to see the display.
                      My laptop is not under the warranty period ( it just past last mnth ) & i had given it to the local tech who reported that the inverter was faulty & he cld not get the replacement part has there were none available.
                      I tried to call the service centre in andheri but the person told me that this variant of laptop was sold thru the dealer network & hence i shld call the toll free no [protected].
                      I finally went to the HCL authorised service centre at Andheri Marol military road & deposited the same there.
                      After a a week after my follow ups they called me and told me that the laptop PCB was faulty & had to be replaced & gave me a quotation of 14000/-. i called them & told them that the laptop was taken for 20000 odd just a year ago i that it was stupid to pay 14K instead i wld get a new one.
                      The lady Ms.Sonali Panda told me that they will try to repair the same but it had to be sent to their Noida office for repairs. this was approx on 17th Nov.
                      Till date there is no information from them & no updated the Andheri service centre no is always busy & they hv one number only the other number is not operational.
                      Today when i finally got thru to their HCL touch service number the person ANKIT has told me that they will not be able to repair the part & that i will hv to shell out 13500/- for its replacement also the part was not available.

I wld request all the future owners to definately not buy any HCL laptops in future & save themselves the stress which iam going thru.
                      THE PICTURE OF MY HCL P 39 LAPTOP SEREEN IS VIBRATING.
                      pls rectify my laptop display. it is not working

Hcl Laptop — laptop problem [Resolved]

Hi Sir,

I have purchased a Laptop of HCL Company 2 years back but I have face so
                        many problem and visited...
                        how to get driver for windows 7 for hcl leptop...

my machine sr. no. - C074AX225978
                        product code...

I have been using a HCL leaptop since a year now until recently i came across this problem.
                        suddenly one fine day, i saw a band of black horizontal lines at the right side of the screen. Initially, i ignored it but they seem to be increasing at a faster rate.
                        i have a dual boot (Fedora and WinXP) and i see the same problem in both the OS.
                        Could anyone please tell me what the problem is? kindly suggest solutions, if any.

Priya

HCL — LCD not working

hi
                        i am sushil kumar last year i buy a loaptop of hcl with the serial no of 6084ax510710
                        bt from last three month lcd was nt working i was already rasied a demand of lcd from chd service center bt till date i got nthing plz do needful for me as soon as possible

wating for ur call
                        Your company provide 6 PC in our Office.
                        But Some time They all 4 PC is Not Working Properly and we do not update.
                        Because your company seal is packed.
                        Please check all PC for as soon as posible.

thanks,

Umesh Litoriya
                        Sr. Data Manager
                        Zila Panchayat Datia

HCL — lcd is not working

IN MONITOR DISPLAY'S 1ST PANEL IS NOT WORKING

HCL LAPTOP — laptop problem

i have many problem power switch not worked properly , mouse key

i call your custumer service no.but their is no response
                        my dvd writter of laptop is not proper working
                        Dear sir.
                        I am Tamkin Ahmad From Ghaziabad. mere pass 19th inchi TFT thi Jo ak bar Kharab ho gaye thi to ouse mene noida se Change karaye the ounhone mujhe 19th inchi ke badle 18.5 inchi TFT Provide Kraye thi. Jo ab Kharab ho gaye hai.or ounhone kaha tha ki 18.5 TFT inchi ke badle ap ko bade me 19th Inchi provide kraye jayegi. sir ab ise jaldi se change kr do. Please...

Thanking you...
                        Please Call Back.
                        My Contect no - [protected], [protected]
                        My Name is - T.A.Khan

Display issuies

Dear sir, I Am Using HCL ME Laptop Recently i got an issue in my Display, In my display left down side its getting some colour changes like Pick color .Please expalin the issue and do the needful action

Bought a HCL laptop in june, 2009. The dvd drive start giving me problem before 1 month. I have given it to the service centre...

I have HCL Laptop sno. C083A1224712 which keyboard was not working given to Gwalior HCL Touch in the name of Hemant Yadav vide service slip no.348787 dated 12/09/2009. Concerning person has told that keyboard new will come after 7 days and asked me to contact. I have contacted in reply they have told me that keyboard not yet come contact after 2-3 days. After 3 days again I have contacted and received reply that keyboard is arrived you can come after contact us. I have contact again they have told me to come to service center when engineer present. My self again connected then they have told to come after half hour. I went there in reply I received message that keyboard not yet arrived. In this way 40 days have passed no body is showing responsible

HCL — Laptop malfunctioning

The HCL laptop I'd been using has been showing some serious problems in recent times. I've tried to figure out the problem but was not able to.

I'd be obliged to you if you could provide the nearby service center for HCL Laptops, where I could get it resolved. Looking forward to you earliest co-operation.

Ankan Basu

Shyambazar,
                          Kolkata.

+91-[protected]
                          Dear Sir
                          I hav bought a HCL Laptop from your Allahabad HCL shop last year 18 of August but your. i am not satisfy with this note book please suggest what to do.