HCL Technologies Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Aug 17, 2022

File a complaint to HCL Technologies

Having problems with HCL Technologies?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HCL Technologies customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies reviews & complaints page 4

HCL Technologies — Relieving and experience letter not provided

SAP ID: 51998438
LWD: 13th May 2022

My last working day was on 13th May 2022. I received the FNF letter on 8th June in which I had to pay the recovery amount. I paid the recovery amount on 8th June only and mailed the FNF team the transaction screenshot. Post that I mailed them several times(at least 15-20 times) on the status and requested them to upload relieving and experience letters on Separation Portalbut no one...
Have got confirmation that i am selected for the software engineer post on 18/3/22 and will recive my offer within 2-3 weeks maxm,
Now its almost more then 3 months aaof today 23/6/22
My offer letter is not given to me
HR always replies with 'please have a patience'
how much patience should i have to show?
When will all these process will be complete
I havn't applied any other company due to this...
I have got confirmation that i am selected for the software engineer post on 18/3/22 and will recive my offer within 2-3 weeks maxm,
Now its almost more then 3 months aaof today 23/6/22
My offer letter is not given to me
HR always replies with 'please have a patience'
how much patience should i have to show?
When will all these process will be complete
I havn't applied any other company due to...
Hi Team,

I am not able to Receive OTP for log in to HCL my separation Portal Website --"https://wf4.myhcl.com/myseparation/Login/Ex-HCLitesLogin.aspx"

Name : Naveenkumar Mathpathi
SAP ID : 51698190
Mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com...

HCL Technologies — Unable To Login At Separation Portal Asking OTP But Not Receiving OTP On mail id.

Name : Vikram Raju Keerthipati
SAP ID : 51583390
Mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com...

I want to withdraw my PF amount from HCL for which I need to login into separation portal.

When I am trying to login into separation portal I am getting message "You are not registered" and when I am trying to register I am getting message that "User Already Exist", now it is a dead lock.

Also I have tried everything which I have been asked to do to log-in.

Please help with my PF withdrawal.

Niraj
HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Niraj, kindly drop a mail to sushil.[protected]@hcl.com and provide your HCL employee code and mobile number. We will get this checked and resolved.

Sushil

My EPFO amount has not been transferred from the trust to my UAN on the EPFO portal

EMP ID[protected]

UAN :[protected]

DOJ : April 30, 2018
    LWD : Dec 8, 2020

Request that this be done at the earliest and a confirmation sent to [protected]@yahoo.com

rgds, Pradeep AV

Hi Team,

I want to transfer my PF amount but I am not able to login to my separation portal, while I am trying to login asking OTT, But i did't receive any OTT in personal email and i have tried to forget the password option as well but no luck. It seems my personal email is wrong, still it is showing my hcl email id instead of personal email id Could you please look in it. Please find below screenshot and personal details.

Personal email id:- [protected]@gmail.com
      employee is:[protected]
      HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Kindly write a mail to sushil.[protected]@hcl.com and provide your employee code to check and resolve your issue.

Sushil

HCL Technologies — Unable to login to Separation portal & issues with PF

I'm an ex-employee of HCL, worked from[protected]. ID : 51367851 . I'm now unable to login to the separation portal due to invalid OTPs, despite I punch in the right and active OTPs. I've tried these on multiple instances and all the same. I'm looking to obtain a UAN for my PF account as I could only see the PF Trust number and the pension number in my salary slip. I've dropped multiple emails to the pf helpdesk and yet no response. Any help...

Nowadays people are getting job in HCL technologies very easily by Backdoor entry.
        There is no value for Education
        Madhu J is a civil engineer and he was working in Hombale construction as Planning Engineer. He has 8 years of experience in Construction field not in Software field.
        He gave 4 lakhs money to HR of HCL technologies Koramangala Bangalore for backdoor entry.
        He got offer letter of 12 lakh package without any interview
        He has no experience in IT field
        Arvind is the one who referred Madhu for Backdoor entry job in HCL technologies
        Madhu J joining is from 2nd July 2022 .
        Please do proper verification and please remove him from HCL technologies.
        Please give value for Education and Talent not for Money
        Arvind - [protected]
        Madhu J - [protected]
        HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nowadays people are getting job very easily by Backdoor entry. There is no value for Education.
          Madhu J is Civil Engineer was working in Hombale construction as Planning Engineer. He has 8 years of Experience in Construction field not in Software field.He got job in HCL technologies Koramangala Bangalore as Developer.
          He don't have any experience in this field bt he showed fake Experience.
          He gave 4 lakhs money for backdoor entry in HCL technologies Bangalore.
          He got offer letter of 12 lakh package without any interview process and he is a fake person he don't have experience in IT field. Arvind is the one who referred Madhu for Backdoor entry.
          Poor people cannot give such amount
          Please give value for Education and Talent not for Money
          Madhu joining is from 2nd July 2022
          Please remove him from HCL technologies

HCL Technologies — UTR number missing in annexure K

I had initiated PF transfer through HCL portal. The status shows as 'disbursed', however the amount transferred is not reflected in my EPFO account.
            I'm coordinating with my current employer and they are asking for the UTR number which is missing in the annexure K.
            I've mailed many times to hcl pf transfer team, till now no response. Please provide the UTR number of the pf transfer.

SAP id : 40104623...
            I'm attented HCL hardware domain exam @ 24th may but due to network issue automatically it's logged out and after i logged in completed my exam properly. But for the second stage i can't received any update so please recheck my results or please resend the test link im ready to attend the test. Please convey my complain and reply me as soon as possible.

NITHISH BABU B....

HCL Technologies — Not able to receive OTP for HCL Separation Portal

Name : Vikram Raju Keerthipati
            SAP ID : 51583390
            Mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com...

Form16 not available on exit employee portal.

sAP CODE:
            51931993
            HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have discussed and escalated this matter to CEO office and P Sriram in hcl
              My hcl id is disabled and salary has been blocked intentionally by HR VC Vikas Sharma who directed his team. The culprit of is JK Sharma one hr manager.
              This has been done out of revenge act by HR team. Please look into this on high priority.

SAP ID 51825030
                LWD 13 May 2022

I have mailed to FnF team asking for my experience letter along with explaining the urgency several times, they are neither replying nor responding.

I recieved relieving letter dated 26 May 2022.
                I recieved FnF amount dated 7 June 2022.
                As per exit policy "Experience letter will be released post FNF settlement only(Subject to payable)" but it's not happening in my case.
                Jun 9, 2022
                Recieved
                HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am ex employee of hcl staying abroad and want to withdrawal my pf amount. Raised a request for pf withdrawal through my separation portal which has pf portal link.They refered back to submit some more documents. In order to do that tried to login to separation portal but not able to do that because of invalid otps even they are valid ones. Sent so many emails and tried calling global help desk and did not get any proper response that solve...

I am trying to login to separation portal to download my experience letter for applying work visa, but i am not able to login even after resetting my password.
                  I am getting an error "OTP invalid" and sometimes wrong password or username even after using system generated auto reset password.

Please do the needful as it is very urgent.
                  HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Please ket me know if you get any update on this

There is no visitor entry in HCL technologies lucknow. I went with my sister from Kanpur to Lucknow to gave interview. My sister was not allowed to enter the front gate. She has to wait in security guard room for 5 hours at a scorching heat of 45 degrees until I was done with my interview. How can in such a big MNC there is no visitor room? This shows there is no respect for employee's families. Such a shame!