HCL Technologies Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Sep 30, 2022

File a complaint to HCL Technologies

Having problems with HCL Technologies?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HCL Technologies customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HCL Technologies

View more phone numbers

HCL Technologies reviews & complaints page 8

SAP ID 51825030
LWD 13 May 2022

I have mailed to FnF team asking for my experience letter along with explaining the urgency several times, they are neither replying nor responding.

I recieved relieving letter dated 26 May 2022.
I recieved FnF amount dated 7 June 2022.
As per exit policy "Experience letter will be released post FNF settlement only(Subject to payable)" but it's not happening in my case.
Jun 9, 2022
Recieved
HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am ex employee of hcl staying abroad and want to withdrawal my pf amount. Raised a request for pf withdrawal through my separation portal which has pf portal link.They refered back to submit some more documents. In order to do that tried to login to separation portal but not able to do that because of invalid otps even they are valid ones. Sent so many emails and tried calling global help desk and did not get any proper response that solve...

I am trying to login to separation portal to download my experience letter for applying work visa, but i am not able to login even after resetting my password.
    I am getting an error "OTP invalid" and sometimes wrong password or username even after using system generated auto reset password.

Please do the needful as it is very urgent.
    HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Please ket me know if you get any update on this

There is no visitor entry in HCL technologies lucknow. I went with my sister from Kanpur to Lucknow to gave interview. My sister was not allowed to enter the front gate. She has to wait in security guard room for 5 hours at a scorching heat of 45 degrees until I was done with my interview. How can in such a big MNC there is no visitor room? This shows there is no respect for employee's families. Such a shame!

Hi Team,

I have been trying to withdraw my PF for the past few years & have not been successful, Till last month.

Now my exit portal has been updated with an Annexure K - With the transfer date of 01-June-2022, Which has not yet been credited - As the transfer method has not been mentioned on the said document as well.

The email: [protected]@hcl.com - Is out of service and none of the contact numbers...
        I am looking for the annexure K for the recent transfer request I made. I am trying to contact HCL PF team via email but it says the email doesn't exist. Please help me to get the annexure from the HCL PF trust to provide it to new organization. My empid is 51924462 and PF number is GNGGN[protected]. My email is [protected]@outlook.com.

Swaroop.
        [protected]...
        Hello Team,

My EPF amount has not been credited to my account, deduction has been done in my salary.

Employee id[protected]...

I am trying to login to seperation portal to submit a claim for my PF amount.
        I am getting an error "OTP invalid" and unable to login.

Please do the needful.
        Jun 1, 2022
        It is not resolved yet. I still have the issue logging into seperation portal
        HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        It is not resolved. I am still unable to login to Seperation portal to claim PF amount.
        Even i am facing same issue if you get any update please let me know
        Tanmaya94's reply, Jul 2, 2022

Im facing same issue.unable to login separation portal.

Please help to whom i should reach to resolve the issue, if your issue resolved.

Tanmaya.
        I am also getting same issue while login getting an error "OTP invalid" and unable to login.
        Please let me know how to login if it is resolved.

Ramakrishna

Hii Team,

I have attended the second technical round on March 30th and i submitted documents at the same day and I haven't received any updates regarding offer yet.

I have been waiting for an update, so that I can join as soon as possible.

If you help me with an update or suggest someone to whom I can contact. I have been waiting for this opportunity for so long.

I will await for...
          I am an ex employee of HCL and requested for PF transfer. I received an email that it has been disbursed to current organization and i recieved Annexure K without Cheque/NEFT transaction ID.
          My current organization requesting me for providing the details to credit the amount in my current pf account.

Sent so many emails to pf team but no response.

Below are the details:
          Request No: REQ-166924br...

HCL not responding on asking status of PF transfer and now even provided emails on HCL separation portal are not working, getting mail as email not found.

PF No. GN/GGN/005572/[protected]

I have been following up from 2 years but hcl does not respond and on their portal its mentioned that received and under process. WHat does it mean?

PS i have received my pension fund and waiting for PF fund
          HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have purchased a Voltas Beko dishwasher from Reliance Digital and raised a complaint on sound that's happening when we ON the machine. Executive (Mr.Sunil) visited and he said he has replace the Belt and got vanished by cancelling the complaint. Now, he is not attending and if we call the customer care they keep on hold and disconnect the call. Now, as i have been under Resq plan Voltas customer care are not taking up this complaint...
            I am ex employee of HCL Technologies Ltd . I worked at Noida location during 2014-16

I want to transfer my PF to my present UAN number. I need Estabilishment Number.

Please let me know the Estabilishment Number

In case any information is desired from me I may be contacted on [protected] or email I’d. aar.[protected]@gmail.com...
            I have raised request to withdraw pf on April 8, it’s been more than a month . Yet still not credited
            Emp id[protected]...
            I am an ex employee of HCL and requested pffhelpdesk regarding EPS scheme, my current organizing asking i was part of EPS scheme or not, I have sent mails to helpdesk but i didn't get any reply from them. Actually i am unable to download pf passbook from EPFO portal. Can you please share how to download PF passbook or share mail confirmation regarding EPS scheme

hcl Id: 51738554
            hcl mail id: ballachakra.[protected]@gmai.combr...

I have left the organisation on 15th april 2022. It has been more than 1 month and still I have not received my relieving/experience letter.
            When I open the exit portal it shows admin pending. When I try to reach out to them they redirected me to On boarding team for confirmation . They are saying my offer letter is pending.
            I am not sure how they validated my documents during onbording as I spent in organisation for 1 year working.

It's mentally disturbing as I am not getting any response from various teams.

The organisation should understand how important this letter is for working employees.

Akash singh
            HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Did you get any update from them?

I recently resigned as an IT Helpdesk in HCL Manila and my last day was April 9, 2022. Until now, I haven't received my backpay after more than a month of waiting. I tried contacting my Supervisor and Operations Manager but they are unresponsive,...
              I have not received my pension amount from HCL..
              [protected]@hcl.com is not responding inspite of so many mailers & follow-ups.

My Name - Balamurugan Mohan
              Phone Number : [protected]

Employee ID : 51889957
              Date of joining: 08/09/2020
              Last Working Date: 02/03/2022
              PF Number: HIL EPF TRUST -GN/GGN/5572/470219
              Pension Number: RPFC-GN/GGN/5572/470219
              UAN number is...

My pension service details not yet transferred to next organisation, hence form 13 has been rejected, kindly arrange to transfer my eps details to my next organisation

HCL Technologies — First Career Program-Interview Amount Deposit

As per Rohit Rajan Thakur(HCL HR Manager) and got mail from HCL [protected]@hclcampus.com to deposit money. I have deposited total rs 5150 in HCL Canara Bank account to attend the interview.

Kindly do needful refund my all total amount in my bank account.

I have filled HCL dashboard details using mail [protected]@gmail.combr...