HCL Technologies Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to HCL Technologies

Having problems with HCL Technologies?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HCL Technologies customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HCL Technologies

201301

HCL Technologies Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

HCL Technologies reviews & complaints page 2

We want relive & final settlement
Emid :52109070

Emid : 52109070
    Dec 16, 2022
    I want relive letter

Hi Team,

I need reference to apply for Canadian PR, however not able to login to HCL Separation portal, as not receiving any OTPs.
      Employee: 5156982
      Email Id : chirag.[protected]@gmail.com registered with HCL Tech for any post separation communications.
      Dec 15, 2022
      Employee ID correction : 51516982

Please to inform that i worked for HCL Technologies Ltd.as an software engineer.I have joined HCL in February 2nd 2021 at the time pf joining i have signed service agreement for 2 years.I submitted my resignation on july 5th 2022 and i got my last working day on august 22nd, 2022The reason for resignation is marriage and then moving to United states which is the reason why I resigned and informed this one to all the managers and the HR team.Now that I am in united states They kept my salary on hold without giving any intimation and asking me to pay the recovery amount of 1 lakh for breaking the service agreement they were sending me the letters to pay the amount and now i got a legal notice from lawyer .Do i have to pay the amount .I have served notice period also and properly informed to all my managers and HR team about my resignation and they accepted it .Does this legal notice creates any problem for me in future because i am in USA. so please assist me.
        HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is request to update the EPF PASS Book in the PF Portal and while viewing my EPF PASS book that shows error as "Passbook not available" for the below pf Account.

Name : Akilarasan Karthikeyan
          Sapcode : 40120946
          PF Number : GNGGN[protected]
          UAN number : GNGGN[protected]
          Date of joined : 02/Aug/2004
          Date of End : 31/Oct/2019
          Reason : Retired

Please revert if you any other details.

I request you to update the EPF passbook details and confirm the same.

Thanks and Regards,
          Akhilarasan.K
          HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, Akilarasan Karthikeyan have been worked in your company for last 15 years . I was worked as a Senior project manager designation in ETS IV&VS at _HCL Technologies.

My SAPCODE : 40120946
            Name : AKILARASAN KARTHIKEYAN
            DOB : 28/OCT/1964
            Employee status : Retired from HCL
            UAN Number :[protected]
            Establishment ID : GNGGN[protected]
            contact email id : [protected]@gmail.com

I am unable to view my pass book. I am getting an error as "PASSBOOK NOT AVAILABLE"

Please update my passbook and do the needful

Thanks and Regards,
            Akilarasan.K
            HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I could not able to transfer my PF and Pension amount due to the below reason mention by the EPFO Govt Officials.

Reason : Member/ Employer advised to submit EPS Pension Annexure K document.
              All my PF transfer requests are getting rejected.

Employee id : 51634410
              PFNumber: GNGGN/005572/[protected]
              Pension number: GNGGN/005572/347872
              UAN number :[protected]

HCL PF Team, Please help to share my EPS Pension Annexure K document.

I could see the EPFO PF transfer is still in In-Progress in ExHCL site, Please help to mark done.

Attached the proofs, please validate.

REQUEST to HELP.
              HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When I was employed with HCLT I was holding PF account with the company trust "HIL PF Trust", A/C number HIL EPF Trust-HR/5572/219719 and pension number RPFC-HR/5572/206595 please transfer my old hcl tech company PF amount transfer to my new BSNL EMPLOYEE UAN number[protected], Please give me my EPF member id or EPF composite non adhar form signed by authorised hcl company employeer. i was working exit the job at hcl technology year at 2012-13 and my employee id 51384874 name is Prasannakumar a m and PF number: HIL EPF Trust-HR/5572/219719 and pension number: RPFC-HR/5572/206595.salary slip below attached
                Nov 30, 2022
                Please transfer ex EPF account amount from hcl technology EPF account number: HIL EPF Trust-HR/5572/219719 to present EPF account bsnloffice working number is PYKRP00353630000010477, Pension EPF number: RPFC-HR/5572/206595, also transfer me plz. Employee id :51384874, Name: prasannakumar am Email id : [email protected] Contract number:9449641986

Hi Team,

Please upload my relieving letter in the separation portal.
                  My SAP ID is 51465912 and my last working day in HCL is on September 12, 2014 and all clearances has been checked, please find the attachment for the same.

while trying to get the relieving letter, the portal is throwing a pop up showing relieving letter not found, please find the attachment for the same.

Please try to post my relieving letter in the portal asap.
                  I will really appreciate i[censored] can email me the soft copy as well as I need to submit that ASAP in my company for BGC purpose.

Thanks and regards
                  Abhishek Saxena
                  (anik.[protected]@gmail.com)
                  HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Unable to get OTP during log in Separation portal.

SAP: 40179936
                    Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                    HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am unable to receive OTP on my personal email when I log in to the separation portal. It seems that the email address which you have is wrong. My email address is tarun.[protected]@gmail.com. Please sort this issue out as soon as possible as I need my relieving letter and fnf settlement-related documents.

Employee Name: Tarun Mehra
                      Sap Id: 51343890

Employee Name:Tarun Mehra
                        Sap Id: 51343890
                        HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm an ex employee of HCL . I didn't get UAN number on my salary slip or any other document aldo. I've mailed regarding this to [protected]@hcl.com for 4 times. I've not received any response from them. I need my UAN details to claim my pf . Please provide it asap.
                          HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm an ex employee of HCL . I didn't get UAN number on my salary slip or any other document aldo. I've mailed regarding this to [protected]@hcl.com for 4 times. I've not received any response from them. I need my UAN details to claim my pf. Please provide me my UAN details asap.
                            HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My 2 technical interview rounds were completed for HCL banglore location. On 11th of october 2022 salary discussion and document submitted for offer letter approval. HR told me that i will receive offer letter within 3 weeks but not it is more than 5 weeks and email not reached to HR's official email id and call not reached to the phone number.
                              HR email id to whom i shared documents-
                              lakshmanan.[protected]@hcl.com
                              Please help to get update on it

Email id - [protected]@gmail.com
                              Mobile no - [protected]

Hello

I am Soundhar. I have filling form of iOnboard Profile in that I easily filled Profile Creation after that I am moving on next content that is my accomplishments. While filling accomplishments I am facing issue. I have tried different laptops but still it's not working...
                                Help me

Thanks & Regards
                                Soundhar R
                                HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello team, I am trying to login in the exit portal however the OTP is getting received after 25 minutes and it's valid for only 10 minutes. Please suggest how to login
                                  Hello team same is happening with me..my employee ID is 51557866

Could you please confirm when can I receive my fnf as the admin clearance taking more than 45 days. I don't understand how much more time will they take if everything has been cleared from my end. There ar no dues, system has been submitted but why they are taking so much of time. If they cannot help me then please let me know so that I can take legal actions against this inconvenience and the employer will be liable to pay the penalty for this.
                                    HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been trying to get my PF withdrawal from 6 years now, an year back they enables HCL PF site to withdraw the amount, but the portal gives OCR server down issue constantly, have tried for months, have escalated 100 times but of no use, I have tried in different PC's mobile, tablet, and private windows but of now use, I am now thinking to send a legal notice because of the harassment I have been facing with the team, I have the full history of emails from HCl denying the issue even though I have pasted screenshots continuously. if anyone here have similar issue contact we will think of going via legally as u have enough evidence to take it to the next level.

Sap ID :51553838
                                      lalit.[protected]@gmail.com

EMP ID: 51388653
                                        PF no: HIL EPF Trust-HR/5572/222796
                                        Pension No:RPFC-HR/5572/209672

I worked in HCL Between 2011 to 2012 I am unable to withdraw PF amount as this PF account is with HIL TRUST. This company is not in the same place where I worked so I don’t know how to contact them. Kindly Help me with this.