Hdfc Bank — I m complaining

Anupama KN on Mar 16, 2020
I have savings account with hdfc. Cust id 22840860.ac no 0286. Priya nair from hdfc bank locked my ac for no reason. I am a heart patient. I need money for medicine. I was supposed to get admitted on 11th march. Thanks to them i could not. They replied saying they send me a mail on6th march. I did not get any reply. They are refusing to send the money to other bank cns also. I am tempted to commit suicide. Please note priya nair is responsible for it. They do it all the time. My health is detiorati g.

[Mar 16, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anupama KN, Mar 16, 2020
I ve complained to PM, RBi, CM and HM too. I will get justice
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2020
Dear Customer,

We are working on your concern vide Ref ID:[protected] and will revert to you within 3 working days.

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

The other bank is going to hdfc every day but they are not giving any payorder they are just delaying to cause me trouble. If i kill myself priya nair is responsible for it.
Priya Nair is using threatening language. I have complained to her manager. I am forced to close the account .
Still no comment from hdf c
3 days are not over for zubin