HDFC Bank Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (5772)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Nilan Sahadev

I am Nilan i would like to inform that i tried reaching Debt Management many times but their contact no's are ringing no response.If i call customer care of HDFC they says you need to speak to debt management we can't help.

I spoke to Naveen he says he is assistant manager but even he was helpless. I was really surprised being an asst manager he says he can't help customer than what's the use of those people sitting there.It was a very worst experience holding HDFC card.

Nobody is ready to settle my payments everyone wants to wash their hand that to keeping my a/c on hold i had already informed them that both of my cheques has been bounced as HDFC people have not been informed me before blocking my a/c.This is my personnal request to everyone who ever reads this complaint plz inform all your friens & relatives & whoever you know not to go for HDFC credi card.

Nilan Sahadev.

Nilan Sahadev.
Worst bank on planet hdfc bank

Hitshi Garg
    I am waiting for my Debit Card pin from past 2 monts. I opened my salary account with HDFC back in Dec-2008 and still waiting for my Debit Card pin. I called sevrel time to HDFC phone banking desk and they are saying I got the pin. I told them to send me POD(Proof of Delivery) but they didn't send it. I already paid for new pin request(HDFC charged 25 rupees) still the problem is same. Whenever I call HDFC back they said, "Sir, you will get a call back in two days". But not received any call back.
    Now, imagine, I have salary but cannot withdrawal my money. Second, do not have time to go to bank to withdrawal by check.
    i'm going to.. re-issue. my debit card because my atm card was lost
    but
    they asking for my address change.. i told them.. u can bring card on your branch address.. but they don't agreet with that.. i am annoyed .. with that..

and not satisfying with hdfc.. bank.. services..
    plz. give me a resoluton of my problem.. as soon as possibel
    i am also facing same problem, they sent me wrong pin and now i requested them to regenerate pin again. lets see when it will come.

currently i submitted cheque of hdfc account to icici account and i think i will get it withing 2-3 days.

HDFC Bank Bank Credit Cards — Misbehaving/abusing by the staff

Rachit Johari
      I Rachit Johari holding the credit account with HDFC for the last one year. Not once did I default on any payment on the card....
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

mintu misra
      I have a big problem .My name in cibl in hdfc bank lust one year . when I applay for Personal loan in this time so my states in cibl & my loan is cancled .
      I have gote a massege from hdfc bank why my name in cibl .
      Bank is tole me when I submited lust year (month of april 08) for loan when I produce my driving licen .My driving licen is rong it is froght . But I have no driving licen why it is posable I dont no dut bank is tolarate me & not give right bay for clair myself in cibl . Pl. halp me give me right bay for clearing my name in cibl.
      my name is MINTU MISRA I am salary holder in hdfc bank my pan no-ARKPM4910C .
      Pl. halp me it is urgent.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank PLATINUM CREDIT CARD — Customer Care executive improper Behaviour lead to cancellation of HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card

HDFC Credit CARDHOLDER
        I believe I should put these reasons in a document and sent it across to the bank so that the bank is aware of...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

HDFC Bank — Stop payment for Credit Card Transaction [Resolved]

Abhijeet Agarwal

I am having problem with two internet transactions which I made one month ago.
        I would like to...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

PRAVIN ASHOK SHENDE
        Dear Sir

I was in HDFC BANK personal loan department on the roll of HBL Globle. I was resigne on[protected] and i submitted my PF form to HBL Globle on[protected], I continues followup for the same with Mr. Firoz. He is not providing the proper information regarding submission of pf to pf office.
        Sir he is holding the pf form with him and refuses to submit the form to pf office, please arrange to submit the pf form to pf office as early as possible.

PRAVIN ASHOK SHENDE
        Employee id P08525
        Mobile no [protected]

Aamer Khan
          These is a completely customer harassment, as it is one suffers from being a customer to HDFC Bank and for the suffering to continue or make customer life miserable they have hired Blue Dart to deliver the debit card. Blue dart hard core rude people in the business, chronic liars it very sad the trauma one has to deal with. Still waiting for the delivery of the card, I was called upon and told the card will be delivered at 7.00 pm or before 7.30 am next day morning, as all of a sudden they are bitten by the judicial bug of checking the ID of the person they need to delivery. The address given on the parcel is not enough for them to deliver the package they have to meet the man in flesh and blood to hand over the package, or one should be thankful they are not collecting bloood samples. Please can someone help, I am not able to withdraw without the card and they are playing.

Aamer Khan
          I do agree. I am facing such problem from Blue Dart

HDFC Bank Bank & Mutual Fund — WORST SERVICE

Complainant5599442
            HDFC BANK IS THE WORST BANK I HAD EVER FOUND IN INDIA. I CAN CALL IT A SARKARI BANK IN TERMS OF SERVICES AND PRIVATE BANK...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

HDFC Bank — Insurance misselling fraud by HDFC Bank Branch Manager, L.K. Tower, Jodhpur, - Mr. Deepak Agrawal.

Hitesh Anchalia
            Writing you this complaint as under in hope to get justice.

Mr. Deepak Agrawal has sold AVIVA...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Mayank Arora
            Respected Sir/Madam,

On 22nd October`08, I tried to book ticket to Varanasi through online procedure of Indian Railways, it was failed to book due to server problem by IRCTC. first I tried to book a ticket of cost Rs.797 - it failed, then i tried to book ticket of costing Rs.1097 - it also failed and reversed by IRCTC. Here HDFC Credit Card Department Charged me once for Rs.797 and twice for Rs.1097 other side reversed me for single-single transaction. After so many complaints they reversed this amount but again they charged it in my latest statement. please help me - what to do now?
            My Mobile no. [protected]

HDFC Bank — Amount deducted without my permission

Kaushlesh Kumar

HDFC bank deducted 442 Rs from my saving account to another credit card without my approval and...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

HDFC Bank — unreasonable HDFC interest rate

Prashant Anand
              Despite of interest rate cut all over and manyation form indication from govt to cut interest rate, HDFC is not reducing the...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

HDFC Bank — Interest rate not reducing at par with new customer

JITENDRA PRASAD GUPTA

I am an existing customer of a home loan from HDFC.

Home loan for new customer is recently...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

HDFC Bank — not provide me settlement letter and harassment by lucknow office

jitendra singh
              dear sir
              i m working in pvt factory in agra . mujhe hdfc credit card hdfc bank ke employ dwara jabardasti dia gaya,...

swachhand.n.chaudhari
              rDear sir,

hi, I am Mr.swachhand.n.chaudhari from Dombivali working in private company I am living with my father &mother both are above 60yr.old.I am only person of source of income no other helping hand
              I have taken a car indigo Ls MH06W1457 by taking car loan vide form HDFC BANK A/C.NO.2379105 for Rs.2, 50000/- in march 2006 .The EMI Amt was fixed @ Rs.7, 300/- for 47 months.
              I facing huge problem with recovery agent they abuse with me problem is that due to financial &family problem last 12-15 months. I unable to make payment to bank for my car loan but they don’t want to understand me.
              We have no intension to be black listed I would like toequest HDFC BANK SR.MANAGER MR.PRAMODA GIKAWAD, SAMEER PAWAR MOBLIE.NO.[protected], [protected].to cut short my amt as much as possible so that we can pay it at our best &live with peace we are sorry but we need ur help.
              I got letters from bank that time I had decided to be firm on my stand for asking for a single window settlement at one go in meantime on several occussion, I did pay some minimum amt. requested by the caller from time to time, who promised to get back to me for an amicable settlement, but none of them ever got back
              I have receiving threating calls on my mobile as well as my land line no from ur collection managerMR.IMRAN.KHAN Mobile no.[protected] who is using unparliamentry words against me & my family member.
              I have been receiving the statements with penalties & charges, isn’t this a clear case of cheating .Ihave been thired of calling on the customer care no[protected] & They are not willing to help me in spite of me spending lot of my valuable time over the phone
              Recently they will be legal complaints.Mr.PRAMOD KAPADI (HDFC BANK LTD, 101/104, tulsani chambers, free press journal marg, nariman point, Mumbai[protected].I have been harresed by HDFC collection dept.I m suffering from mental stress &feeling like to do suiside & I will do like this…. For that the HDFC BANK will be responsible. That we can get rid of these harresments this legal complaint for cheque bounce for Rs.43, 800/-. i pay for bank Rs.45, 800/- 4th, feb, 2009. that time told bank executive for one time settlemeent for my loan bank no reply, today, my saving salaried A/C holder in hdfc bank under A/C NO.[protected] yesterday when i was an urgent need of money want to hdfc ATM it was shocking that even though my account showed a good amt.of balance the required amt still i was not able to withdraw due to reason not know to me when i tried to solve the same to hdfc bank costomer careexecutive the reply i got was even harrifying that my money was put hold, how can bank hold my money on any bodys instruction and without any knowledge
              please do the needful to solve the same as earlist i am the only person source of income in my family Thanking you,
              Mr.SWACHHAND.N.CHAUDHARI..

Car Loan Division

New Delhi.

Ref: Car Loan A/c No.14967577

Sub: Cheque Dishonored due to bank strike on 6th & 7th August-2009

Please refer to above loan account against our vehicle Honda City bearing registration no-DL-1YB-7075.

As per the schedule, Cheque for Rs. 22, 834/- to be debited to our a/c on 7th of every month. On 6th & 7th August, all nationalized banks called on a strike for two days. Due to this strike, no transaction was made.

Your bank has put the cheque on 7th August, knowing that that all the bank (Nationalized) were not doing any work, thereby making the same dishonored.

Now, we have been receiving regular threat from your bank regarding making of the payment. We do not deny for the payment, but we need to know why this transaction was made on that particular date, when the bank was not functioning.

Mr. Manan Chopra was continuously making us call for the payment. But we know a little intimation that the cheque no.31004105 has been returned back, as “the bank was closed or the account has no proper funding”. We suspect his identity that this man is not able to provide his contact (Cell no) to us for any communication. The phone, he is using to make threat is always rings, but nobody pick it us.

You must be aware, how can we hand over our cheque to a person who doesn’t have any proof for his identity and also any authority to collect the cheque.

You are requested to kindly send us an intimation / letter that or above mentioned cheque was bounced and a fresh cheque to be issued in this regard. It should also be mentioned that the bank will undertake that after receipt of a fresh cheque, our cheque no. 31004105 will not be put for clearing any further.

Thanking you,

Krishan Dutt Yadav

Prop.

Alwar Tourist Transport Service

13-Suvidha Market, Kaka Nagar

New Delhi-110003

Tel: 24355266/24358636/24353070

Cel: [protected]/[protected]
              My complaint is against the Collection Deppt. Credit Cards HDFC bank, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi ( Singh Enterprises). I female working there named Depika, is taking things personally. Always Threatning my self and my family is I do not get payment today I will see all of you. Always using un0parlimentry language and threating and abusing my 78 yrs old father and 74 yrs old mother saying is you canot pay then go beg for money and many more like this.
              Today I had big trouble with my parents due to her and I had to leave my house with my wife and children. I am running from pillar to post for shelter now.That too after paying Rs 3000/- in cash to said collection agency, this female is still threatning me for another Rs 3000/- which I am not in a position to pay now.

Sandeep Bhagat
              Previously at H-76, Shivaji Park
              Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi
              pls give me bank statement for march month

Jothikumar

I have registered smartpay facility for my phone No. [protected] (Aircell Chennai) on April 2007.

After 4 months (Sep 2007) I surrendered my phone for some personal reasons.

Suddenly 7th Nov 2008 card shows Smartpay for 867.50. (Because somebody taken connection with this number) They failed to check number and name when signed contract for smart-pay agreement.

I was shocked and contacted to HDFC Credit Customer care. They given irresponsible answer.

I settled this amount because credit card will attract unwanted late payment fee and risk of loss of my reputation and social respect.

In this transaction I lost my peace of mind.

Jothikumar
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:24:38
                I get call from this number[protected] This is actually a bank number. Acted as a courier company,

"You got a letter from a person. Shall I verify your address" asking a from this phone.
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

HDFC Bank — Complaint against HDFC Bank (Credit Card Department)

Manas Saha
                  This complaint is against HDFC Bank.I am a holder of HDFC Credit Card, Card number - [protected].The card was taken...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Shah alam
                  On 2/2/09 i have gone to draw cash at HDFC bank ATM located at Reliance, NOCIL, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai . I have entered the amount for Rs.25000/-, whereas i have received only Rs.23500/- (Denomination - Rs. 500x 47=23500), i have not received Rs.1500/-. Immediately I have lodged complaint in HDFC bank through phone banking as well in the complaint register. On 6/2/09, now i have received reply from them that their accounts was correct and the ATM machine has dispensed Rs.25000/- only. I am very much upset of this and i dont know how to proove that i have received only Rs.23500/- cash. So i request all beware of ATM machines and count the amount you have received from the machine immediately or otherwise the Banks are cheating the customers. Any knows how to tackle this problem please kindly send a solution to resolve this issue.

Shah alam

HDFC Bank — Fraud from Dsa of HDFC bank

Deepak Aghi
                    This is the most amazing case as credibility and services of a reputed bank like HDFC is on stake, i have got a call from...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (11)