HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

I booked a ticket from HDFC bank credit card from Indian Airlines for Mumbai-Muscat-Mumbai, I had to cancel the return ticket from Muscat- Mumbai. Indian Airlines transferred the refund amount to my HDFC bank credit card account. But to my disappointment the amount has still not got credit to my HDFC bank credit card account. When I called up HDFC bank for detail they flatly say that there has not been any credit in my Account.
May 18, 2018
pl remove the complaint immediately

HDFC Bank — non refund of credit amount

debit card earn point not refunded to me.
on closing of account credit fund not returned to me.

respected sir,
    My son Mr. amit naik have submitted application for P.F. withdrawal on march 2008 at navsari branch.at present he is in Newzeland for higher study. but till now we had not received any answer from the P.F office.The detail of my son is as follow. name, designation : Mr. AMIT NAIK SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER PAN : AEFPN3513C
    Emp code & P.F no. : 11226
    Location : navsari
    HDFC BANK NAVSARI (A/C. NO.) :- [protected]
    Please do the needfull and oblige us
    With regards,

Mahesh naik

i have requested centurion bank of punjab for withdrawal of my pf in april`08. They have acknowledged the reciept on 28th april 2008.

i dont know why but my claim was submitted to pf office by 3rd of july 2008.

till date i have not recieved the amount & CBOP officials have given me the contact no. of RPFC office.
      The no. of RPFC office always remains engaged, when it rings nobody picks the call...[protected]
      Plz confirm me which city submit my pf widhdrawl from
      thanks

Centurion Bank of Punjab — pf withdrawal system after merger system

i want to claim my pf amt but after merger system bank take over by HDFC now days system is change and i think i lost my all money bcoz where i ask about? please help me i need money, i am single mother stragling for my child's health.

This is to inform you that My customer id with HDFC Bank is 25577591, while filling the application...

I am a debit card holder of hdfc bank. I had lost it and reapplied for it . They issued me one but they havent sent me the password for my debit card even after two weeks of issuing me the card. I have called around 10 times to the customer care of hdfc bank. But even then I havent received. Evey time I call the person on the line first ask me the matter and then transfer the call to some one else and again ask entire details about me and after this they will either cut the call or ask me to call after some time. I called again but once again they repeat the same procedure. I am fed up with this . I am thinking of closing my account if I wont receive my password to my address within two days..
        i forget my debit card password i want new pass word
        hello sir/madam,

i am debit card holder of hdfc bank.i had lost it & reapplied for it.they issued me one but they havent sent me the password for my debit card even after one week of issueing me the card.so please do the needful. because i have so many problems for my transaction.
        thank you.
        I didint get my password for my debit card please send the password to my id

HDFC Bank — non receipt of password

dear sir
        i opted for e ststement i had to run for that also now when it has been activated no pass word has been given i v approached the bank HDFC< SIRSA <HARYANA,spoke to manager Mr SODI and the agent GOURAV MAKKAR no one is helping insteaed they give a number and ask me to speak which fails to answer then they say that try fron other phone this is ridiculous , when investment is to be made then they call 100 times but when in trouble no body helps . pls look in to the matter

regards ashwini
        please take utmost measures
        My saving a/c no. is [protected].

ATM card no. is [protected]

I have not received ATM password.

Pl. issue the same.
        Vandana Arora

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a Credit Card holder of HDFC Bank PVT. LTD. and using this card from last more then one year and I am paying all my bills regularly but this time it happend some late due to some very urgent personal problems . Regardind I got a call from Bank's Side and I told them the payment will be submitted soon but will take some time to pay the dues of the bank and I am ready to pay any kind of late fees.

But Today I again got a call from the Executive Ms. Priya, HDFC Bank 5th Floor Ansal Plaza, Rajouri Garden, She asked me for the payment status and same I told her but suddenly she started shouting on the phone and used ABUSING LANGUAGE with me and cut the phone.

It was realy a very EMBARRESING part from the bank's side when we are ready to pay the late fees for the payment then why the Executives of the bank are using ABUSING LANGUAGE...????????

IS IT GOOD TO USE ABUSING LANGUAGE WITH THE CONSUMER ????
          OR THIS IS IN THE RULING OF BANK OR INDIAN GOVERNMENT ????

PLEASE LODGE MY COMPLAINT AGAINST THE BANK'S COLLECTION DEPARTMENT AND SYSTEM AND DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

REGARDS,
          Mayank Bhardwaj

ICICI — Abusing language used by an executive

Yesterday a guy representing ICICI BANK (Recovery ) called and was using abusing language, while talking to a female & he was inquiring about one of the family member who deceased last year, kindly look in to this matter.call was on[protected].
          hi
          my visa card no#[protected]
          mera problam yeh hai ky main kuch net shopping se buy kartha hoo tu last moment per when they cut money that time bank is transfer the money
          my alc balance 3, 281rs and i buy 600rs why they can not done my net banking is working
          i check cards is active, valid 1/09/2017 can tell me plz
          hi
          my visa card no#[protected]
          mera problam yeh hai ky main kuch net shopping se buy kartha hoo tu last moment per when they cut money that time bank is not transfer the money
          my a/c balance 3, 281rs and i buy 600rs why they can not done my net banking is working
          i check cards is active, valid 1/09/2017, balance can tell me plz

I have hdfcbank credit card and saving Account. For making payment of credit card for the month of August 2008 whose last date was 31/8/2008. On 28/08/2008 I tried to make payment through Auto debit on HDFCBANK website. When I submit for Auto debit it show me instruction that your auto debit will activate with in 7 days, because I have make payment before 31/08/2008 so I cancelled auto debit at same time and drop a cheque of rs.1590 on 28/08/2008. But on 01/09/2008 HDFCBANK make an auto debit of Rs. 1587.38 from my account which I have already cancelled. Because I already drop a cheque of Rs. 1590 against my payment so hdfcbank make total debit of Rs (1590 + 1587.30 = 3177.30) from my account. Due to which my cheque of Rs. 1700 dishonor which was against my ABN Amro bank credit card payment. Due to which HDFC Bank charges me Rs. 350 for insufficient fund. Regarding this I have given request for reversal of Rs. 350 at local HDFC BANK branch at mall road Ludhiana. But still now there is not receive any response from HDFC BANK.
            on ATM transaction on 22.02.2009 rs. 1500.00 wrongly debited from my account, i complained through phonebanking they took one month and told me to approach nearby hdfc bank to complaint by cash back form after doing this it took another one month and now no body is responding in hdfc bank and also through phonebanking, for my own money i had to struggle for two months, when ever i speak to them they tell that it will take some time. i am planning to complain to all concern department and govt organisation. and i will close my account from this bank. for others be careful with this hdfc bank they speak nicely and without knowing they will cheat.
            23/09/09

Dear HDFC

I have a saving account with you. My a/c no is [protected].

this Account is operational for over an year now but i have not received any account statement till date.

you are requested to send a soft copy of the account statement to me on this email id. this is urgent.

rgds

o p sharma [protected]

Bank Name : HDFC Bank
              Branch Name : Saidapet, Chennai
              Loan Amount :2, 00, 000
              charges taken : 500 for loan approval, nearly 3000 for not having account in hdfc
              reason: the bank person dint tell this to me even i had asked him 100 times
              moral of the story : i last money and i don't want anyone to lose it again so whom ever in Chennai don't take personal loan from hdfc bank, because they hide everything and cheat you.
              my contact no :[protected]
              Full Story:

4 months bank i thought of taking a personal loan, lot of bank guys always stand before my office, i approached a guy and he told that he represents hdfc and would get me the loan as fast as possible, before signing the loan, i asked lot of questions to the stating is there any hidden charge inside this, the guy told me that there are no hidden charges, there would e only on rs 500 for loan request, that's all nothing else he told me, i took a loan of 2, 00, 000 i thought that 1, 99, 500 would be credited in my account .but i saw only 1, 96, 000 and some change was credited in my account i got shocked and contacted that bank person whom i approached, he cooly told me since you have given other bank account no this extra 3000 has been deducted, if you are a hdfc bank account holder, this wont be there, all these things he dint tell me before, i asked one question to him, see if you could have told me this before, i could have opened an account in hdfc for this loan, he dint give any reply, i shouted him like anything, whatever may be my hard earned money is gone.

My wife who is working as sales manger with hdfc credit card division, is been asked to work 7 days a...
                I have been informing regularly that i have ordered a bag with AVA merchandise but due to out of stock they fails to deliver...
                Hello All:

I have applied a credit card in 2005 and I got the card with 15K INR limit master card, I was paying...
                Hello!
                I am Samir, I have problem with HDFC bank. It all so happened that I received a credit card from this bank...

I am a Home Loan customer of HDFC Bank ( the erstwhile Bank of Punjab Ltd. thereafter Centurian Bank of Punjab Ltd.). vide Home Loan A/c No. 08LA1108890.
                The Bank is not providing information/ details on:

The variation between PLR and the rate of interest as on the date of sanction of Home Loan to me ?
                Whether they have changed the variation & from what dates ?

Sub: HOme LOan A/c.No.[protected]Old NO.6020z[protected]
                I regret to inform you that though there is 5 times cut in the rate of interest by the RBI since OCT 2008 till 4th March, 2009 your bank has not reduced the rate of interest. However I would like to know from your end teh procedure adopted by HDFC Bank for merging the Centurion Bank of Punjab Ltd with your Bank. There are so many complaints on your Bank particularly on the methods adopted by your Bank in connection with Home LOans. KIndly let us know the reasons.
                We are also facing the same problem. We were having account with Bank of punjap then Centurian bank.
                When it is been taken over by HDFC bank, we have never receive communication from them for anything.

When i put complaint on site, Mr.Singh called from their bank, claiming that they are from Malad east bank from his mobile when i asked him to give landline number, l he said he will send the same later. We requested to close our account but they are not sending any closing statement too.

From Mr.Singh u'stand that Again after HDFC bank takeover, there is revision in rate of interest, when RBI is coming down on rate of interest, HDFC bank asking for increast in rate of interest by 1%.

WHY HDFC BANK IS HARRASING THE CUSTOMER AS THEY HAVE TAKEOVER THE ACCOUNTS FROM ANOTHER BANK. THIS IS PURELY HARRASMENT TO CUSTOMER, VIOLATION OF LAW.
                WHERE U R OFFERING 9.25% TO NEW CUSTOMER, TO TAKEOVER ACCOUNT HDFC BANK CHARGING 12% AND CONVEYING SUCH MESSAGE AFTER ONE YEAR OVER PHONE. WHY???????//CAN SOMEBODY HELP ON HOW TO STOP SUCH HARRASMENT???

THANKS
                I took loan from Centurian bank of Punjab. I'm facing lots of probleme especially from then centurian Bank of Punjab merged with HDFC Bank ltd. I visited its kandivali office and gave request letter for home loan statement in the month of Dec.08. I've not recieved it till today. I again mail complaint to HDFC Bank last week But we haven't got any reply from this bank. We are also experienced same in case of rate of interest as you all are experiencing. Can HDFC Bank tell us what criteria HDFC applied for floating rate of interest to customers of who took loan from centurian bank of punjab. On asking HDFC customer representative he told why don't you take loan from HDFC Bank ltd. with the rate of intrerest 9%. Whether HDFC Bank giving less rate of interest to new customers to increse there market. We are not happy with the service of HDFC Bank.
                sub : Home Loan A/c No.[protected] Statement for Yr.[protected]
                in Details.(Baliram Pandurang surve)

Kindly arrange to issue us above Loan A/c Statement.

Thanks & Regards,

from Baliram Pandurang Surve.
                Hi.. Im staying in Mumbai. I have applied for home loan from SBI bank in very starting by making fix my deal. I am taking flat in very reputed society and with all proper documents and also from all personal n official matters resolved before applying loan.

But after getting frustrate by providing them unnecessary documents and everyday a new document query i quite the bank after 20 days my hardwork and passions. Its about they want a customer to drag as much as possible. After all I thought to prefer a private bank so by that I can get my loan as soon as possible and called up to HDFC.

Very first day HDFC said to provide loan in 10 working days if you have ready with all legal documents. I thought I should go with this. And I applied to them. I must tell you, they are also working same like government banks. I dont found any facility which they promised, even they also want u to call up every day, till then they making delay just because some unnecessary reasons. like so many excuses.. file is in queue, its already sent ma'm, still not getting ur loan no..etc etc.. your gonna use to with all this excuses. Now after more thn 20 days, when I have already submitted even my originals of my property they said.. still not getting your file in our head quarter ... from last 6-7 working days they want to transfer your file just of 5 kms distance of one branch to the head quarter. Can u imagine this process?? Its pathetic.

I don't know why home loan process is yet so much painful. I agree if you don't get any legal documents or not applicable for loan amount than its understandable, but why they make a salaries and proper documented filed person this much frustrate?

For me getting home loan is like I never expect in my life for any loan anymore. Its really bad that Indian Banks are still so poor to give facility to their customers.

My request to every readers..please please be very careful and constant do follow up. because banks are only taking ur test for passions rather then giving loan on time.

Anu

Respected Sir/Madam
                  I made payment for Miracle card no [protected] through H.D.F.C bank cheque no 555077 dt.16/07/08 for Rs. 343=00 and same was passed from my bank on 19/07/08 . but payment not shown in my credit card statment. due to this reason non payment charges and intrest and other charges debited in my a/c, secondly i personaly visit in phagwara branch where i drop this cheque, status shown cheque cleared, i also make call to ur customer care no. but no result come, i also e-mail to customer care but all in vain, I feel they are not serious in this matter to resolve it and asking me documents time and again.so my humble request to u, plz coperate me, i shall be very thankfull to u for this kind of act.
                  yours sincerely.
                  rajinder karwal
                  mob.no. [protected], [protected]

Sir

Sorry to inform you that i am a credit card holder of your Bank.

Still now i have not recd...

I had worked from 10th August 2007 to29 th Feb 2008 in (LAP) as sales executive.& this is to record that my last working Date is 29 th february 2008.

i am not geeting my pf A/c No- till now. Therefore i requst you sir plz conform me m PF A/c No-. my emploee code is G03373.
                    yours Fath fully
                    Girija sankar panda
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    sir, i had worked in hbl global ltd. in nehru place branch, in credit card deptt. and employee code was S06804, kindly provide my PF ACCOUNT NO. SO THAT I MAY GET MY PF FROM THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES., my contact no. ...[protected]

be treated urgent please...
                    I HAVE MY PF NO BUT I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH AMOUNT IS CREDIT IN MY PF A/C, ANY LINK ( WEBSITE) FOR THAN, CAN I KNOW THAT ONLINE
                    Kinldy let me know status of PF No MH/47808/594. I have sent my PF form on Dec 14, 2007 but till date i have not received any status from your side. I have called on Phone no 28697990 & 28692604 & 28695275 & 28675046 but no one is picking up these number. It is not possible for me to visit your office as i am residing at Surat. Kindly help me in this metter as my financilal situation is not well. I am in need of money.

HBL/LAP — p.f account number

Dear Concern

i had worked with hbl global pvt ltd for more than 1.5 years. nd i had submit my pf clerence formality in ur head office at kamla mills compound by speed post before 1.5 months but pf is not credet in my account till now
                    My emp.code was V05271
                    kindly consider it.
                    thanks
                    Vinit kumar
                    91 [protected]

I am an account holder (savings a/c) with HDFC Bank, Nashik branch. I have made payment for Tax deducted at Source twice. However, after the money is debited to my account by the bank, I do not get any acknowledgement for the same. When I sought information from the Bank's Toll free number at Mumbai as well as Pune, not a single knowledgeable employee could guide me. I visited the Bank for help and was told to meet some Mr. Nagesh. This person was also unaware of the procedure. He asked me to contact Mr. Rajiv Das (Tel no: [protected]) who wuold help me with my problem. Mr. Rajiv Das told me that he had no information of the same and promised me to give me another telephone number who could help me. Can someone help me with this?
                      same with me

SIR,
                        ONCE I GONE TO PAY MY CREDIT CARD PENDING BILL AT 3B2 MOHALI. I GAVE MY CARD TO THE REPRESENTATIVE. HE ASK ME TO PAY rS 3500. WHEN I JUST LEAVE THE PREMISES OF DMA A MESSAGE FLASH ON MY MOBILE FOR USING CREDIT CARD AT VODAFONE ESSAR SOUTH FOR PAYING RS 1500 TILL DATE I AM NOT INFORMED TO WHOM NO THIS AMOUNT GOES. MOREOVER THEY STOP MY CREDIT FACILITY AND RETAINED MY MAIN CREDIT CARD AND ASSURE ME TO RELEASE A NEW CARD ON THE PAYMENT OF RS 100. MY ADD ON CREDIT CARD NO IS [protected].

I AM AN ACCREDATED JOURNALIST AND NOW A DAYS I ASK EVERY BODY NOT TO USE HDFC CREDIT CARD.
                        extra bill without using my credit card from last bill date 22.4.2009.pl... stop my transactions on this card and the status, on walk way to talk at hyderabad, can i go to consumer forum? pl... give reply immdietly

On sunday(25/07/2010) has someone misuse my HDFC Credit card detail on internet for shopping of more than 1 lakh amount.

on same moment i had block the credit card and as per customer care also submit the charge dispute form via email but still they are not acknowldge that they have recived it or not.

Even they are not helping me on this issue just say that it will took 7 days for investinagtion.

i had told him to stop the payement even they are not doing this.

Jaspinder Singh

Sequence of Events

Reference: 1. HDFC BANK Personal Loan number 11654236, processed in July 2007.
                          2....

HDFC Bank — Welcome kit [Resolved]

I opened a new account in your bank on 12 th August ( A/c no [protected]) but till date I didn't received the welcome...