HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

I applied for activation of wealth management serices offered by HDFC Bank. I filled up the form and handed over to Mr. Kanwaldeep Singh on 31-May 2008 at Deer Park Branch (Delhi).

Despite several assurances by Mr. Kanwaldeep Sing (Relationship manager), my account has still not been activated as of today (16-July-2008). HDFC has no satisfactory reply for non-activation of my services. This service normally takes 10-12 working days, however in my case it has not been done for more than 40 working days.

I still don't know when this service will get activated.

I HAVE OPENED THE JOINT ACCOUNT WITH MY MR.UDAY AMRITLAL POPAT AND MRS.RUPAL UDAY POPAT AND WE SIGNED THE PAPERS FOR THE NEW OPENING ACCOUNT WITH THEIR REPRESENTATIVE MR. RAJIV DHANAWADE (HDFC BANK ID NO. IS CD 08762 AND WE HAVE ASKED FOR THE BRANCH OF CHARNI ROAD AND WE HAVE GIVEN THE ADDRESS OF THE

MUKUND NIWAS137, ROOM NO.32, 3RD FLOOR, DADISETH AGIYARI LANE, MUMBAI-400002 .

SINCE THE MR.RAJEEV DHANAWADE HAS VISITED OUR PREVIOUS RESIDENT ADDRESS ALSO AND HE HAS MENTIONED THE SAME ADDRESS
    WHICH IS
    DUBHASH LANE, NIRANJAN NIWAS, 3RD FLOOR
    SVP ROAD MUMBAI-400004

HE HAS QUOTED THE SAME ADDRESS IN THE OPENING ACCOUNT AND SECOND MISTAKE HE HAS DONE THAT OUR NEW ACCOUNT DIRECTED TO HDFC BANK-MATUNGA BRANCH, WE DONT UNDERSTAND HOW DECISION HAS TAKEN BY HIM BECAUSE WE HAD ASKED FOR THE CHARNI ROAD-MUMBAI BRANCH.

SECONDLY, WHILE WE HAVE OPENED THE HDFC SECURITIES ACCOUNT WHICH IS CONFIRM BY THE BANK ON THE ADDRESS OF GIVEN BELOW
    UDAY AMRITLAL POPAT
    MUKUND NIWAS 137
    32 3RD FLOOR
    DADISETH AGIARY LANE
    MUMBAI- 400002
    AND WHERE THEY HAVE LINKED THE MY NEW SAVING NO.[protected] A/C (MATUNGA BRANCH) AND DEBITED THE HDFC SECURITY OPENING CHARGES.

THEN AFTER I WENT TO HDFC BANK-CHARNI ROAD FOR DEPOSITING THE DIFFERENCE AMOUNT TO RETAIN THE RS.25, 000/- BUT THEY SAID YOUR ACCOUNT IS BLOKED AND YOU HAVE TO CONTACT HDFC BANK-MATUNGA BRANCH

I HAVE CALLED MATUNGA BRANCH MADAM ARCHANA HAS ASKED ME TO COME WITH THE RESIDENT PROOF AND TO FILL CHANGE OF ADDRESS SO MY ACCOUNT CAN BE ACTIVATE AND I CAN GET WELCOME KIT FROM CHENNAI AFTER COMPLETING THE FULL PROCEDURE. SO I ASKED HER TO CALL MR.RAJEEV DHANAWADE SO IT CAN BE CLARIFY WHY HE HAS DONE THE MISTAKE AND PUTTING US IN HARRASMEN SITUATION THEN SHE TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE TO CALL HIM AND WE SHALL NOT CALL HIM

NOW I WANT TO ASK THEM, ARE THEY DOING ANY FAVOUR OR OBLIGATION? THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THEY ARE DOING SIMPLY BUSINESS AND IF THEY DO NOT BOTHER ABOUT SMALL ACCOUNT OPENER THEN THEY SHOULD STOP CALLING THE PEOPLE FOR OPENING THE NEW ACCOUNT.

I NEED TO SAY THAT THEY SHOULD TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE SUCH EMPLOYEES AND I AM READY TO PROVIDE THE DOCUMENTARY PROOF FROM MY RESIDENT BECAUSE I AM NOT IN EMPLOYMENT OF HDFC SO I SHOUDL GO THERE

I HOPE, THEY TAKE ACTION IN MY FAVOUR WITHOUR ABISE AND I HOPE THEY WILL TRY TO RETAIN THEIR GOODWILL IN THE MARKET BECAUSE TO CREAT A GOODWILL IT'S NOT JUST SIMPLE TASK BECAUSE ITS RESULT OF YOUR MANY EMPLOYEES.

I SINCERLY LOOKING FORWARD TO POSITIVE REPLY.

WITH BEST REGARDS

UDAY POPAT
    MY EMAIL IDS ARE : [protected]@hotmail.com
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    Aug 13, 2020
    i want to deal with HDFC bank from last six month for my various need but its a surprising situation for me that even the employee"s of one of the branch dont want to treat the customer well i have talk to several employees for my saving account but they simply told we cant open your account even they dont have time to hear me do you believe i opened my account in axix bank with the help of same document which i shown in front of hdfc bank club road main road ranchi .I simply want to know one thing if any document be left in my case you can simply tell to your customer or explain the situation, there is no need to be irritate the person who is sitting for customer support he is not supporting the customer even become irritated for a simple queries .Is it happen in all branches of hdfc pls clerify i dont think so.

SANDEEP KUMAR
    Technical.Service Engr.
    MRF TYRE
    RANCHI

I was recruited to work for HDFC SLIC on 7th Feb, 2008 to work with it on off roal. At the time of recruitment all formalities were taken by me from Mr. sandeep Bhatnagar (Head Ops, Allahabad).

He said that I would be recieving the appintment letter in a couple of days. But, I never got it. At the end I left the company on 26th Feb, 2008 because I was not satisfied. I was ensured that I will be getting 15 days salary as I was off- roal.

I also worked for about 30 hrs Overtime. I should have got the chq of around Rs. 4000/- for this.

But nobody is ready to help me out on this. Even sandeep is also trying to avoid the salary being given to me.

I have the proof of my attandance register along with my OT hrs countersigned with the BIC there. Also i submitted my resigntion there and have the recieving.

Can somebody help me out in providing me a resolution that whether I am entitled to get that salary and how can I get that salary. Right now I am working with ICICI Prudential.

No terms and conditins were discussed with me at the time of recruitment.

Looking forward for a hasty reply.

Thanks and regards:
      suheb Elahi

I have a savings account with HDFC Bank.
        I had a cheque received account payee (crossed) in my name drawn...

CENTURION BANK OF PUNJAB LTD. ( NOW HDFC Bank ) has returne our 2 cheques 938782 for Rs.55000.00 on 01Jul, 2008 and 938783 for Rs.45000.00 on 03Jul, 2008 inspite of sufficient balance in the account **********770.

No one in the branck takes responsibilty and have not checked and reverted till date. Two different complaints in writing were made to branch on 07Jul, 2008 and 10Jul, 2008.

Is there any law to screw the bank for such deeds?
        I had 200 shares of Centurion Bank of punjab, at the time of merging with HDFC bank as per ratio 1:29, I have received 6 shares of HDFC bank but till today I have not recd the money (1255 Rs) of remaining shares.
        So Plese do the needful

Dear sir
          This Cent Bank had sent me my 1st stmt of credit card with the due date Immidiate and whose opening bal is Zero.
          Accept one stmt all stmt had due date immidiate whether you pay or not pay.
          they intentionaly sends the stmt after due date and charges late fees and over limit fees and int on it this thing they do every month so if you pay or not pay you cant.

On Sat, 14/6/08, sudeept biswas <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: sudeept biswas <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
          Subject: Fw: Attention please ! Final notice !
          To: we.[protected]@centurionbop.co.in
          Date: Saturday, 14 June, 2008, 2:58 PM

Thisi s a repeated mail if havn't got the 1st mail

--- On Fri, 13/6/08, sudeept biswas <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: sudeept biswas <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
          Subject: Attention please ! Final notice !
          To: we.[protected]@centurionbop.co.in
          Date: Friday, 13 June, 2008, 9:02 PM

Very sorry to say that you have a very poor strength of your back bone. A very inexperienced staff as your company.

You first sent me a card whose expiry and issue date were same.

Which is never possible

Then you sent me the !st statement with an immediate due date .

This is also never possible

Because when customer doesn’t pays his min amount due then the next stmt comes with an immediate due date

You are never punctual by sending the statements

But you never forget to charge over limit and late fee.

Your one leg is on ICICI Bank and the other leg is on HDFC Bank. One should expect what else from you.

Haven’t you learnt any thing from them.

You don’t have any local number for customer care like these banks and other bank do have . If I let it forget then what ? If I try to talk to your cust care they don’t have proper answer and if you ask them for Cust Serv manager or Floor Supervisor/or team leader they says you don’t have such managers .I only get bluff and lies from your executives, like you don’t have any email ID too.

I got your Id from ICICI Banks Cust. Serv. Manager isn’t it should be a big shame for you.

After few months from receiving I started getting daily 3-4 times calls and miss calls from your collection department by misusing the name of ICICI bank .I had requested those fools to kindly arrange a call back for me but I didn’t got a single call from your side. If I won’t get any response now then I’ll be pushed by shameless behavior to go to Consumer Court/Human Rights, RBI and electronic media like CNBC and on others too.

Because you don’t understand the gentle mans /professionals language. I was waiting for your reply every time I was promised by the collection deptt Mumbai after I made each time a payment

Have seen my track with ICICI bank Card and HDFC Bank Card.my cards

Got upgraded my limit got enhanced. Since last 2-3 month its again the time for limit enhancement. I want immediately a revert and call back from your side.

Like you there is another consumer loan company whose !st EMI I didn’t paid because they had informed me about my repayment after the scheduled date due to their this drama my 2.5 lacs personal loan got cancelled as it caused bounce they had taken my cheques leaving the place of date blank promising that they will inform me earlier But me and my Mom tired of getting asked, but there was no response from the dealer and there office too till 16 th of that month they also started there payment before 30 days whereas my account have Rs.6000 deposited 1 week earlier but they made it bounce before that I promise I would make the payment but I need a written clarification from you. They didn ’t gave reply and I didn’t made payment the amount was of just of Rs.708 .I made all the next seven installment smoothly but didn’t paid them Rs.708.this company’s consumer durable Fin got vanished from market. Is it now your turn for that you are trying to get income by bluffing

Hope I will to get you two of in my target.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
          Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
          Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
          Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of Yahoo! Groups. ReplyReply All Move...InboxBOB CARDCALANDERfakleG EHDFC BANKHSBCmatri 2matrimo 3MatrimonialPassportsavedmail 1Spl Matri

Respected Sir/Mam

I had applied for a credit card though HDFC bank, meanwhile you had send it to me also through...

Dear Sir

My name is sanjay kumar, i used HDFC Credit No. [protected], and it was blocked last 2 years due to extra amount charged by the bank. i compainted again & again but no response made by the bank. Dated 06/03/2006 i talked with Mr Sanjeev, who is the customer care executive of the hdfc bank, he told me that an amount of 606/- due on this card, & i made the full & final payment of of Rs.606/- Vide Cheque No 101735 dated 06/03/2006 for settlement, but today dated 11/07/2008 i received a call from hdfc bank (JanakPuri Branch) that there is 4000 amount due on this card. I do not uderstand how it is possible. So your are requested to kindly look in to the matter, and do the needful.

(Sanjay Kumar)
            RZ-21, Vishnu Garden
            New Delhi 110018
            Mobile No.[protected]

My father expired recently and He had some credit card dues which we were not able to pay coz of sudden death of father. as...

I don't understand how the cibil department can declare any citizen as defaulter, when there are not involved in the intial commitments or discussion with the customers when any citizen opt's for a service from the private banks.

The cibil dept is unaware of the problems faced by the customer and due to which the customer is bound/forced to default his loan/creditcard amount.

It's a one sided decison taken by the bank and the cibil dept, and i think some higher officials from the government sector should look into this.

I am holding a HDFC gold card for almost more than three years. and have been clearing my dues regularly. During this tenure there where certain instances where i was not able to pay the amount on time and i have paid the fine also. I have no regrets on this.

BUt now since my outstanding amount his too high and i was not able to clear the amount at once, i requested the bank officials to convert it into an EMI so that i can pay it monthly, but they are denying to do this..

Inspite showing the interest to pay the amount on a regular basis there is no support from the banking staff..

Can some one help me out on this.

Hemant
              Now ICICI bank doing the same. You can pay the outstanding amount in EMIs but they charge 18% compud interest which comes around 30% simple interest. But still it is better than paying fines, late fee etc. in the case of HDFC. They charge heavy amount once you have outstanding.

I VIJAYACHANDRA R HAD TAKEN A BUSINESS LOAN OF RS 37500 ON 21/06/04. MY LOAN ACCOUNT NO IS 660537. THIS LOAN WAS FOR A TENURE OF 48 INSTALMENTS WHICH ENDED ON 07/06/2008. SO I REQUEST YOU TO STOP RECEIVING THE ECS PAYMENT FROM MY BANK. I HOP THE NEEDFULL WILL BE DONE. THANKING YOU VIJAYACHANDRA R
                dear sir/madam i have taken the hdfc business loan before 2 years and One is after 10 months (top up) and my business is lost in Aug 2011,after my business is lost. i took the amount on interest from some other persons and paid to HDFC business loan EMI,from[protected]/[protected] I'm not able to pay the HDFC business loan EMI, the recovery executive are came to my residence (4) times and torching me to pay the amount.
                then i spoke to the Sri Nivas ( manager of recovery ) number is [protected] in his office in old airport road
                i told him, Sir i don't have the amount of 5000 also give me 2 years time to pay.he told we cant give the time i said then what ever you can do, he said I'll send the police to your home .this is my problem so please help me.................
                My loan a/c number is LOAN A/C 15294227 And LOAN A/C 17414947

My reference Number is TTU[protected]

SIR, I AM CREDIT CARD HOLDER OF HDFC BANK.
                  I WAS PAYING THE MIN.AMT TILL MAR-08, DESPITE LOSING MY JOB ALMOST 1 YEAR BACK. NOW AS MY FINACIAL CONDITION GOT VERY MUCH WORSE THAN BEFORE, I AM IN NO POSITION TO CARRY ON ON WITH THE PAYMENTS & WHICH HAD ALREADY BEEN INTIMATED TO HDFC H.O. VIA E-MAIL AT CHENNAI REQUESTING EVEN THAT LET ME BE ALLOWED WITH SOME TIME AND I WOULD COME FORWARD FOR A SETTLEMENT ON REVIVAL OF MY FINANCIAL STATUS. BUT OFF & ON THESE PEOPLE ARE CALLING AND ABUSING ME & MY FAMILY MEMBERS & EVEN TURNING UP AT MY HOME IN MY ABESENCE & DISTURBING MY SICK MOTHER DEMANDING FOR A SETTLEMENT.
                  IS THERE ANY LAW TO STOP THESE NUISANCE AS WELL AS THESE INDECENT PEOPLE? PLS. HELP ME WITH YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS.
                  AS I AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS ARE VERY MUCH SCARED OF THESE HOOLIGANISM FROM HDFC BANK!!
                  MY CARD NO IS [protected] I WANT TO STALMENT OF THIS CARD MY TOTAL USES IS 27000.00 I PAID APP. 6500.00
                  IN LAST 3 MONTH SO I NEED STALMENT.

I WANT TO CLOSE THIS CARD AND I WANT TO MAKE PAYMENT SO I AM REQUESTING YOU PLEASE HEL ME IN THIS MATTER
                  MY CONTACT NO [protected].
                  hi,
                  I also had the same situation... but for me I am paying the dues but getting little late after the due dates every month...and for the late payment they charge late fee but still they are calling home and threatning... that is illegal and they can be booked...If we have their telephone nos we can file a complaint before the police sighting the owner of the telephone no. as the 1st accused and the bank represented by its Managing Director or the Branch Manager as the 2nd accused under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code...But right now I am on a visit to the middle east and I cant personally take action But I being a lawyer had advised the same to one of my client's against the ICICI bank and it worked...if possible approach a good criminal lawyer with lot of contacts with the police and they can turn the tables... the hunter becomes the hunted

Dear Sir or Madam

With reference to mention subject, here with I like to inform you that...

dear reader,
                    I am a former employee of HDFC Bank Bhopal Branch. My settlements are due with the company and any updates whatsoever has not given to me.i do not appreciate such kind of behavior from such reputed bank.i hope my grievances are redressed ASAP.

DETAILS:
                    Name Kiren Rajan(CSE)
                    EMP ID CK 05302
                    Branch Bhopal
                    Reporting Authority Mr. Anil Mittal(RSM CANI, Indore)

sincerely
                    kiren rajan
                    am emloyee in cso in your orgination. i have mentali hareshmentaled by Mr.nayan Modi and paresh brhambhatt and Maulik joshi, . Reason is day to day new process created . for rc, noc and all products loan close purpose and working time. all off personal workig purpose send in market.
                    my not good banking system. Customer come and created always in brn, cso listing all rabise langugaes, how to working in your origantions. all bankin going paper less work and u r bank collected all paper. modern time smart & fast work require in day. Customer Service is ground floor req. in baroda but 7th floor customer service.

All problem in baroda.

Otherwise going in labour court
                    pls slove the problem

I have discussed with the HDFC Credit card department that Pls process my FNF and i am ready to pay all the amount because...

I had applied for HDFC home lone about 4 month back, file no[protected], the loan was processed very fast as HDFC bank need to take the money given by me as part of processing fee but it became a night mare for me, when i thought of disbursement of the loans, i hade submitted the papers for the property on 15 the April 2008 and till then i had been following up with them, as the property was in the different city they took allmost 2 month to send the papers for verification of the property, and now every day i have been following up with the banks people of the two cities as delhi and the kolkata, mr bashir from Delhi and me sabsachi dasgupta from kolkata most of the time they dont pick up the phone even if they pick up the phone by mistake at times the say the work is still in progress. is there any time limit for getting the disbursement when they have to take money from me they do it really fast, but about the disbursement they had made my life hell. is this the service for which we pay for, all i need is my processing fee back if they cannot get the verify a property in 4 month time, i don’t think they should be taking the processing fee from me
                      Yes, I completely agree..I am also facing the same problem from the last four month.My case is the same as this one. I have applied for the property from delhi and my property is at kolkata...and I am getting the harrasment from HDFC..by calling them again and again...I am surprized that a Private bank is behaving like this way...It is the concept of everyone that PSU bank takes more time to provide the disburshment but the condition of the private bank like HDFC Ltd. is more horrible...
                      my skill is to handallong pople

maximum use of resoures
                      I had applied for HDFC home lone about 2 month back, file no[protected], the loan was processed very fast as HDFC bank need to take the money given by me as part of processing feers 9967.00 but it became a night mare for me, when i thought of disbursement of the loans, i hade submitted the papers and till then i had been following up with them, as the allmost 2 month to send the papers for verification of the, and now every day i have been following up with the banks people of the two as i and the mr ajay dube from mumbaii and me most of the time they dont pick up the phone even if they pick up the phone by mistake at times the say the work is still in progress...
                      I visited Sec-18, Noida branch on 02-Mar-11 for getting ROI reduced from 11.0% to 9.75% as well as getting term reduced to 15 yrs (180 months). After much follow up, term change was done after telephonic conversation on 14-Apr-11 and letter for same was dispatched as well. As a result of this delay, I am paying additional 45/- per month in EMI. Bank official claim that I did not give any request for term change and it was only for ROI adjustment. Attached is the proof that I gave request for both above said items in March itself.

Mr Parag Rao

Executive Vice President

(credit cards and product portfolio)

HDFC...

This is vijay I am taken bike on finance from your bank, i returned 10 cheques to the bank in that due to bounce they had taken 1 cheque amount by cash with penalty 2530+400 and after that they had not returned my bounce cheque they taken all the 10 cheques along with the bounce one when i came to know about that i informed to the concerned person he said he will return back in 15 days i went lot of times to take back the taken extra amount they not given to me after 6 months also please make me favour

thanking you
                        vijay
                        hi,
                        i purchased a bike from indor(m.p.) through centurian bank of panjab indore i have paid all installment
                        but my 2 installment cheque was bowenced can i pay this amount in bangalore centurian bank of panjab branch .i have a loan account no
                        note: please tell me what is customer care no of centurian bank of punjab no...

I have taken bike loan. Still i need to pay for 9 more months. Now i'm planning to close

the loan amount. Can you please help me like how to close the account.

Guru.
                        we took an auto loan was on 25/11/2006, with duration of 24 months, we have paid all the installment, it was ended 24/10/2008, but till date we not recd our documents, could you pls help us to get our original documents, what are details required from us to get it, and also from which branch we shall collect.

thanks

Vivek
                        Dear Sir/ Madam
                        This is Sheshagiri Kulkarni I am taken bike on finance from your bank and i have not paid two month monthly ecs of Rs. 1748/-. I wated to clear the loan from ur bank and NOC but plz send me my Loan A/c No. and tell me how much i have to pay as due. please do the needful at the earliest either through Mobile or through Messsege.

Thanking You,

B. Sheshagiri Kulkarni
                        Bike Number is
                        KA - 02 EY-9091
                        I am kumar here pls tell me any pament is pending. because I taken perssional lone I finsied that still any pending . my cell no [protected].

kumar g r
                        pls tell me any pament is pending [protected].

We have required TDS Certificate TDS deducted by Centurian Bank of Punjab. for the Pd. Apr.08 to Mar.09
                        Invoice No.-003 Dated 07/07/2008, Invoice issued from Study Overseas India (P) Ltd.

We dont have another E Mail ID.

Kindly do the needful

+[protected]

[protected]@StudyOverseasGlobal.com

URL
                        www.StudyOverseasGlobal.com

"Quality Advice for Quality Education since 1996"

London - Ahmedabad - Bangalore – Chandigarh - Chennai - Coimbatore - Hyderabad - Kochi - Mumbai - New Delhi - Pune - Vizag
                        Branch offices - Baroda - South Mumbai - North Delhi
                        I purchased a Activa Scooter from Agra (U.P.) through centurian bank of panjab, Agra. I have paid all installment but I do not received my NOC. Please tell me what is Agra branch phone, email and fax no.of centurian bank of punjab and give me head office email ID.

thanking you,

Deepak Jain
                        dear sir
                        i have an auto loan through your company which no is 20118n2164561.i want to inform you that i have completely paid your given ammount this is my request to you pls allow me my n.o.c pappers to my mail or my new living address thanking you
                        naeemuddin
                        2604 2nd floor gali mandir wali bazar sita ram delhi 110002-
                        mobile-[protected]

I am writing on behalf of my husband Mr Rajat Joshi. He has a salary account with HDFC for the past 6 yrs. We have never used
                          an HDFC card.
                          On 1st july 08, salary got credited to his account.We went to withdraw
                          money on the 4th July went the balance as zero. We contacted the Customer
                          care on 5th July 08, they advised that this was due to a pending credit
                          card payment that the account was put on hold.
                          We told them that there was no credit card used by us &amp; if that was
                          the case why were we not contacted. There was no answer &amp; we are still
                          getting a run around for our own hard earned money.
                          Consequences : Salary account blocked.
                          Auto loan check bounced ( we had an excellent credit with the bank -
                          ICICI).
                          Other checks due by 7th july.
                          We dont have money for rent.
                          We dont have money for our daily needs.

Mental harrasment as they have linked someother person's card with our
                          account.
                          dear sir
                          i am sushant kumar sahoo working at HDFC bank pune -1795 as a branch coex under Branch manager SANTOSH WARIK.my emp code is-78439.i already woking at HDFC for 2 and half months but i dont get my salary yet.its very hard to survive because i dont get atleast my first month salary .

there fore i request you to please send me the detail about it and credit my A/c
                          regards
                          sushant
                          mob: [protected]

I AM SHAILENDER JAIN A CITIZEN OF NEW DELHI AND A CREDIT CARD([protected]) HOLDER OF HDFC BANK (8 MONTHS) AND HAVING...