HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (4575)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

HDFC Bank Photos

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

I would say ,this is a request not a complaint. I have closed my p/loan Id no 10531012 dated on 11.01.2008.I have recieved...

My a/c is in Ponda Goa A/C No is[protected] this is salary account now i am retired from army . My Account is closed without information. in my account my muny is balance. i am required my balance. as you return my balance through bank acct or my home add please call me my mob no [protected]. i am many time complaints but not action the ponda goa bank please action imdtly

Aug 13, 2020
I have get two times a same message on my mobile.

The Message is :
HDFC BANK :
Balance in A/c :[protected] as of 11 oct 2007
EOD is INR 29,038.49
Check A/C for current balance. credits in A/c are subject to clearing.

So, Why are you sending this message to me.
I don't have any account in your HDFC Bank.

So, Kindly check It.

Thanking you.

i have a saving bank a/c at stephen house branch ,kolkata(west bengal) in HDFC Bank. I applied for net banking and phone...

It is to put your the kind attention on the bizarre transactions happening these days in the HDFC bank. Without providing proper clarification they are pulling out money from the saving account to fulfill the unjustified claim on the credit card.

It all stated with a credit on call in the month of 4th Apr’06. After a prolonged follow up for foreclosure, I finally received the letter stating about the current outstanding of the loan dated on 11th May’ 06. Immediately (16th May’06 cheque no 739878) I paid the amount and foreclosed the loan. Surprisingly I was still receiving the statements but no body from call center able to clarify on that. In the mean time I received (5th June 06) a missive stating that the loan has been foreclosed. Though it was foreclosed from my end but astonishingly it was not pre-closed from the Bank end and the statement was reaching me month on month. The only touch point that remained open for me was the call center to lodge a complaint but it was dumb enough to explain the exact scenario. Though I was paying all the principal credits taken by me after that, but the accrued sum was getting accumulated.

Collection dept in the mean time started out-calling but “what for” was still unanswered. The overall intra-department functionality was so pathetic that no body resolved my complaint except saying in unison “payment is due”. It was awesome to experience the double standard of the bank - On one side they are sending letter about the foreclosure of the loan, on the other hand they are giving conscious effort in increasing the total outstanding by not foreclosing at bank end.

In this juncture I stopped using the card and waited for the resolution. Till date the resolution is still pending but bank has internally pulled away Rs 40741.41 amount from my saving account in two phases. Till date I have received not a single communication stating these freaky transactions. I have already sent a missive to Managing Director HDFC Bank too on that, but yet to receive any clarification.

Therefore need your intervention to get back this money in right shape. In this regard I would like to point out the way employees of HDFC bank communicates- rather than service sector it seems like a “command sector” with all sort of “false words” in wrong way during the communication.

Hence it is almost like a nightmare for customers of HDFC bank to have a saving account with them, as it is working like having a thief inside your house that can pull out any amount without notification.
    Aug 13, 2020
    there is unwanted withsdrawls going out of my account and actually where the amount has to be paid as an emi amount it is said tht it is not ben paid off.

I need a bacnk statement sent to my account as soons as possible. Would request to send me bacnk statmement reguarily every month as the icici bank do for they customers i have icici accoount never had such a problem.

i need a back statement to be sent to me as soons as possible.
    dear sir/madom
    I had given complaint vide complaint no.[protected] dt 06.05.08 to bank regarding the non reimbursement of loan amount & deduction of E.M.I from my a/c ag the loan which is not disburse to till date . But no body at banking side to listen my problem & the which to be solved by bank with in two days not solved till date & bank had again given me the new complaint no[protected] dt 10.05.08 & no satisfactory answered from bank side please look in to the matter.
    regards
    sanjay Gupta
    lose my salree Ac with atm, cq book, atm pass word, pl frezermy ac urgent ok my ph no.[protected]
    Your Udaipur branch is most unresponsive. You keep on telephoning them and they would not pick up phone specially after 3p.m. Gates are closed after 3.30p. and even challans cannot be collected thereafter. Is it a bank or some school? Customer gets irritated when his calls are not attended.
    Pls check for yourself.
    Sanjay Shah
    pls send my statment of last three mnts as soon as possible
    Respected sir,
    On dt. 09.10.2008 i withdrawn the amount from ICICI BANK ATM NWE-[protected]-ZIRAKPUR AMOUNT 1200 & 1100 REF NO. 3311 & 3312, I HAVE NOT GET THE AMOUNT FROM THE ICICI ATM BUT IT WILL AUTOMATICCALY DEBIT FROM MY ACCOUNT PLS DO THE NEEDFUL,
    my account no. is [protected]
    Thanks with regards
    Rajesh Navtiyal
    Venus remedies Limited
    Baddi
    PH.[protected]
    i have an account with HDFC & from my account ECS goes so i want to stop it how can i do that without coming to bank so pls rply thankyou imtiazali

Since last three months some charges for Real Player is being charged on my card account. i informed them in the first month itself still again same charges were debited on my card account for 3-4 months and finally i told them to block my card.

i sent a dispute redressal form also for the first month transaction and bank told me that they are enquiring on the transaction and same will be reversed but till now nothinh has happened. i have lost more than 3000/- rs due to these transactions.

if required all the communication between bank and my self thru email can be sent to you for resolving the issues.

Rupesh Agrawal
      Aug 13, 2020

Was in the process of getting a new car loan from HDFC.These guys after approving the loan want a signature on a form stating...

HDFC Bank — Non Issue of PIN [Resolved]

I am sanal,holding a salary A/C with HDFC bank -MG Road, Bangalore.

I had applied for a new Gold Debit card...
        I hv taken a personal loan from HDFC Bank vide Perosnal Loan Account No[protected], of Rs. 1 Lac @ 18%.

While...

I happen to take the loan from HDFC in the last year Dec 2007. Sorry to say but I had the most horrifying experience with the bank till date. I happen to read there slogan in there website "HDFC is an organisation that strives for excellence, with the twin objectives of enhancing customer satisfaction and shareholder value” , and in my personal experience this is totally untrue ,there executives don’t know to fulfill the customer satisfaction, forget about enhancing it. And I have experienced this not once but twice in a row!!

Here’s a brief of my issue.
        I had approached HDFC in the month of Oct 07 for Home Loan , after selecting the Project I requested the bank to confirm whether the Project is been approved by the HDFC, so that I can proceed with all the formalities. Your sales guy after checking confirmed me that the Project is been approved by bank and I can proceed with the formalities, accordingly I submitted all the required documents with the bank. Even after submitting all the required documents , I didn’t get my file number for more than 15 days, after constant follow ups I get to know that the project was NEVER APPROVED.
        Based on the sales guy confirmation I had also made the initial payment to the builder. Am surprised when the project was never approved why the sales guy gave me the wrong information!! To top it up with the problem, I was never provided the right information , sales guy…the bank people tried to avoid me than helping out. I had to personally drop in to the bank and meet the legal to know the details and he informed me that the project was on hold from long and it was never approved. Considering it as a human error on part of sales guy , I asked the bank to proceed with my loan application without property being selected. And I would have the new project selected shortly.

During the mean time my builder (initial Project) got his project approved, this gave me relief from selecting new project. I asked the bank to proceed with the loan disbursement. Since this project is in under construction state we requested for part disbursements. We had our first disbursement done
        Now when the builder approached the bank for his second disbursement, the sales guy confirmed me that it would be done by 31st Jan08. However till first week there was no news of cheque. Does the courier services with in a city takes so long??? When I followed up with the bank, they said the cheque is already been dispatched and has been received by the builder. When I asked them to give me the courier number, I get a response from the executive “I don’t courier from my desk to give you the courier number, the cheque is received by builder please check with them”. In realty the cheque was never dispatched and couriered to the builder, it was lying with the bank only.

I have lost the credibility and integrity with HDFC and its people. Each and every person I have interacted in HDFC has given me the wrong information. Nobody tried to help me out, in turn I have to always call up them to get details and update. No one bothered to keep me informed, rather they showed their frustration on me whenever I have called them, they either ignore my call and don’t any courtesy to call back or give me the false information to avoid.

I’m afraid if I would like to continue my loan account with HDFC anymore!! Every experience with them is making me to think to close my home loan account.
        Aug 13, 2020
        All private banks have nearly same attitude
        Join yahoo group with the name "hdfchomeloancustomers" to protest against HDFC for its unethical practices and harrassing its customers. We are already around 400 people in the group and talked to senior management of HDFC regarding our concern. Also one of the media house has decided to cover our story and highlight the problem faced by HDFC home loan customers because high interest rate and other problems with HDFC. Join the group and make the difference Also update your details in the database
        The above group moved to:

Dear Sir/Madam
          i had withdrawn Rs 50000 through an a/c payee cheque on dated 07.02.08 and was shocked to see the quality...

When I got the conformation call for the credit card the customer care person said there is a offer of 1 year free medical insurance from bajaj alianz. Since it is free i agreed for it, but when i recieved the 1st month statement there was a bill for Rs. 4590 immediately i called customer care and informed they said to drop a letter for cancellation i did the same again within 15 days i recieved one more bill with Rs. 5125 again I called to customer care they said to send a mail. From then i am repeatedly sending mail & complaining to the customer care but they are telling it will be cancelled but still it is not done. I don't want to loose the card but if this continues please cancel the card. Please do the needfull as soon as posible thanks
          Arun Prasanna Kumar
          Card No: [protected]
          Aug 13, 2020

This is to inform you about the sudden closure of my current account (#) on 24th January, which was linked to my savings/salary...

Hello Everyone

I participated for Future Capital Holding and Reliance Power IPO, On allotment I was issued 8 shared of Future Capital and none for Reliance Power where as I have invested around 1.3 lakhs collectively. I have still not got the refund i.e. balance of 8 shares yet and dont know whom to contact.

When I call up at HDFC Sec Customer care there is no proper reply, all they are saying is contact both the companies.

I have a strange feeling of money being lost. Is anyone facing a problem like this, if yes what is to be done to be bailed out of trouble.

Thanks and Regards

Jithesh Nair
            Aug 13, 2020
            Allotment process will be taken care by the registrar. And now a days ASBA has been launced in the market by which when you apply in any ipo so till the allotment day the application amount be on hold by the bank and if shares will be alloted to you then on that day that much amount will be debited and remaining amount will get released.

iam using your hdfc cridit card last 2 years but now a days the card statement not delvery proparly i need the month of 2007 decmbor statement if your not sennding proparlley i dont want your bank c cards, becous i dont no the month of decmber transaction pls seend a statement and dont put any late payement fees thanking you
              To The,
              Regional Manager
              Credit Card Division
              HDFC Bank Ltd.

Sub : Regarding HDFC Gold Credit Card not receive on behalf of HDFC Visa Primary Credit Card No [protected].

I Shabahat Hussain Address is L-24-A, South Extn. Part-II New Delhi-110049.
              I have the HDFC Master Credit Card since April 2005 & Card No. [protected]. Valid up to April 2008. Me provide the offer from HDFC Bank side for Gold Card on behalf of my Primary HDFC Visa Credit Card, So I interested for Gold Card & I accept the HDFC Gold Credit Card Offer, Me provide the information of your Customer Care Department on behalf of HDFC Bank, after generate my Gold Credit Card my HDFC Primary Visa Credit Card to the Deactivate, I have not receive any Gold Credit Card till date & not any information from HDFC Bank, But my HDFC Primary Visa Credit Card is already Deactivate before generate my HDFC Gold Credit Card.

I am help less after the Deactivate my HDFC Primary Visa Credit Card, So I request to you please Reactivate continue my HDFC Primary Visa Credit Card. As soon as possible.

Please do the needful & necessary action at the earliest in this regards.

With Thanks & Regards

Shabahat Hussain
              L-24-A, South Extn. Part II
              New Delhi
              Contact : [protected]

I am Atul Khairnar, age 27, I was using HDFC credit card for last 3 years. I took the loan from HDFC Credit Card. I am regularly paying my EMI in every month before due dates. Before taking HDFC Silver Credit card they had promised me nothing charges will apply in future on my credit card. i.e. Totally free Credit Cards. That’s why I took the credit card. But now they are sending me the EMI amount & other charges. I already contact 6/7 times with customer care center, but not solved the problem. That’s why I stopped the remaining EMI payment. Now they are hold my amount from my salary account HDFC Bank Bangalore. I contact with the customer care center & collection Dept., Bangalore[protected]/[protected]. I also contact with Mumbai collection Dept.[protected] & Chennai Complaint Dept[protected]. But same problem, they not gave me the response/not solves the problem. Please help me out....what shld i do...

Thanks & Regards,

Atul Khairnar
              Recieved your SMS on my mobile

"Dear HDFC Bank,
              card member, register for verified by visa/secure code before 30 Sept. 08 to avoid decline of internet trxns on your card.

Please explain to me

Anil Bhalla
              Dear Sir
              ihave been regularly using credit card of HDFC bank & repayment is done well before last date of repayment this month evenafter paying the amount before date the statement is showing late fees of Rs.325 which is shocking for me evenafter making repayment befoer due date. I request to look into matter by authorities at the earliest.

HDFC Bank — Late Payment fees [Resolved]

Credit card Department
                HDFC Bank
                Chennai

Dear Sir / Mem,

I Rakesh Kumar, Age 27...

I have taken loan from HDFC bank in November 2006 for Hero Honda Bike. (Agent name Pramod Mobile [protected]) thru dealer Ambika motors Owner Kashyap mobile number [protected] , [protected]. Till date inspite of several reminders for last 1 year he has not given me the RC Book and has also not tracable as he has shifted his Dealer outlet. whenever I call for the RC book the person on the no asks for money for RC book. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
                information of repayment receipt

I had a HDFC credit card in 2001 in New Delhi. I had cancelled the card, somewhere in 2003 as the company had charged me some Rs.770 for renewal charges, but never send me a renewed card. I kept calling the call center of HDFC for 6 months and no action was taken. Finally i cancelled the card and made sure that the annual charge was reverted back.

In 2007, i applied for a loan and it was cancelled saying that i had Rs 1 pending on a credit card for more than 3 years and now the amount is Rs 89. To my suprise, somehow there is some pending balance for which the bank has send no intimation and now i have no clue how to clear this up. Reason being, that I dont remember my credit card no. any more and when i called the call center, they also have no record of my card details.

What is suprising to me is that when a company doesnt have any records of my card, how can there be a pending balance. I really dont know how to get this issue resolved as HDFC bank has been very rude and has provided no help regarding this matter.
                  Plese tell me my Outstanding Amount and your number is alo not working 41514332
                  Dear Friend

I need a statment for my credit card No xxxx xxxx xxxx 3042.

Today i tried to book an Airline Tckt and my card was declined.I am unable to understand the problem.Kindly provide me the details.

With Regards

Dinesh Kumar P
                  Dear Friend

I need a statment for my credit card No xxxx xxxx xxxx 7359

Today i tried to book an some cds in rediff.com and my card was declined.I am unable to understand the problem.Kindly provide me the details.

With Regards

k.ramesh kumar reddy, cellno: [protected].

I (Monica kaushik)am working as a HR in an MNC, I had made one debit transaction to one of my friends HDFC Savings account (Shekhar raizada). One day I asked one of my colleague (raghava Narayana)to transfer 4000Rs to the same Account Number (Shekhar Raizada).

Now there is a credit card fraud case in name of Shekhar Raizada (which we never knew). Now Me and my colleague (Raghav Narayan) are getting calls from HDFC People, that we have done a fraud by transferring money in Shekhar;s Saving account and they are torturing both o[censored]s. They are giving a Threat of blocking our HDFC's account as well as they are asking us to give them One Lakh Rupee. They are abusing us and are using non acceptable words.
                    I request you to take this case on the Priority and help us in giving suggestions that what can we do (as we are innocent and has no link with that credit card.)
                    Yesterday (31st Jan 2008) we have received more than 50 threatning calls from HDFC people.

Please find the details:

The phone number from where I am getting Calls[protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Hi MONICA, I WAS ASTONISHED TO READ YOUR COMPAINT, HOW CAN U HEAR FOR SOME THING YOU R NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, THE COLLECTION AGENCY IS NOT ALLOWED TO CALL U ONCE U NOTIFY THEM U DONT WANT ANY CALLS (VERBALLY OR WRITTEN), THERE IS A LAW CALLED FDCPA (FARE DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT), THEY HAVE VOILATED ALL THE SECTIONS, U CAN SUE THEM FOR SUCH HARRASMENT, THE NEXT TIME THEY CALL UP U RECORD THE CALL, GET THE COLLECTION AGENCY'S NAME ADDRESS N FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM IN THE COMSUMER COURT... U MUST BE AWARE O[censored]R RIGHTS.

I have taken Rs.13 lakhs from HDFC Ltd as housing loan & prepaid it. But the insurance part for which I have paid a one time premiumof Rs45000/ had to be reassigned to my spouse name. Even after severe followup there is no positive response from HDFC ltd or HDFC insurance
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I DO FULLY AGREE FOR I AM AT THE RECEIVING END ON ACCOUNT OF LAPSE FROM HDFC-SLIC. VERY SLICK OPERATORS. THE POINT IS OUR HARD EARNED MONEY IS IN THEIR HANDS
                      & WE CANNOT DO A THING ABOUT IT. THE SLOGAN IS AS BELOW.

BEFORE INVESTING : SAR UTHA KE JIO

AFTER INVESTING : SAR JUKA KE JIO

A FEW OF THE EMPLOYEES HAVE NO CONCIENCE IN THEM

L.V.GOPALAKRISHNAN

Hi All,
                        This is another note on HDFC bank issues. I was upgrated and issued a GOLD Debit Card from HDFC showing me...