HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Please check the below mails for details. I have booked a loan and lost my credibility and patience and...
On 4th of October 2008 while trying to withdraw amount of RS 4000 from ATM centre at kochi at the last moment it showed an...

this is regarding the clearance of my name from CIBIL as i have already cleared my two wheeler loan 5 months back and also got no objection certificate from HDFC Bank and still when i apply for the credit card i got a letter stating that my name is figuring in CIBIL i do not understand why still it has not been updated, I request you to kindly clear my name from CIBIL and help me getting a credit Card .

Rafiulla Sharieff
Please give me the status of CIBIL Clearance

I had a credit card from HDFC. I used it for around 2 years. I have to make some payment to them. Outstanding amount is 90, 000. With interest, late fee and overlimit charges and all other charges, where the principle amount is just 32, 000. I have total purchase of 119, 000 and I have already paid the bank Rs. 80, 000 by paying minimum amt.

Now these people are harassing my family members a lot. Please tell me what can be done. I am ready to settle with matter for 30k and thats what I can afford. Kindly revert. Thanks.
    The finacial charges that you are charging is high and continious
    Please go to this URL :

and send a Complaint against the bank

OR
    Send a Letter to
    Any of the banking ombudsman

http://www.consumergrievance.com/icrpc.org.bankingombudsman.htm stating your problem and the harassment ..

With No rules of RBI, a Bank cant harass Family members for any ones DEBTs.

best of Luck..

Screw these ..So that they know there Limits and stop Harassing people out of no cause...
    TO,
    THE MANAGER,
    HDFC BANK CARDS DIVISION
    DELHI

SIR/MADAM,
    Due with respect I Dr.Yudhvir Singh want to say that I hold hdfc card and did cut card & deposit in barwala atm branch MUCH BEFORE BILLING DATE eg. 06/10/2008 and mini card was dropped at shalimar bagh atm branch. As your customer service centre couldn’t helped mei had brief details in previous mail. I ordered a monalisa pearl set costing 1690(invoice no. ADV/04/44924/08-09 ) FROM AVA a product (code no 946 )fixed SIX EMI OF Rs.281.But HDFC bank is WITHDRAWING RS.413.33.
    It is fault of AVA also that they are withdrawing wrong & more amount than deal.
    Secondly it is fault of HDFC Bank they are withdrawing more amount from my Credit.Card account either without confirmation or cheating by becoming partner of AVA, might both are doing this with many card holder. I had cut & dropped, informed hdfc customer.service regarding it still bank is sending statement showing AVA EMI withdrawal.

Both company are just giving new & new no. I had called lots & tired now . so now send me geniune bill & don’t withdraw any amount on behalf of AVA.
    If Bank not involved in such practice than that should confirm details before any withdrawal towards any third party. Now I am not willing to pay withdrawal done by AVA dated 06/10/08 so bank should recover from AVA.

See my past record of paying I mean bank should not have any problem with me, nor I had any problem with bank.Now it is requested you to make confirm from AVA & AFTER getting all details send me my bill& as I told I am tired by calling to HDFC & AVA so please don’t send me contact no or link.
    Instead of calling I would like to go consumer court

Kindly do needful to sort out problem.

Dr.YUDHVIR SINGH
    R/O BK-2/71 SHALIMAR BAGH
    DELHI—110088.
    PH.[protected]
    CARD NO—[protected]
    Sub: Un-reasinable charges on the name of 'currency conversion' for International cards Reg.
    Ref. My Credit card No. [protected]

This is reference to my credit card statement, here by I bring to your notice that you have charged ' currency conversion charges ' of 3.5%, which is very high and also not charging by other banks, for example I used my ICICI bank credit card in the same country and during the same time for the same kind of expenditures, But they did not added this kind of charges. This is not the first time, I used my ICICI card in Overseas during my last many visits, I never paid this kind o[censored]n-reasonable charges. So, I feel may be HDFC bank credit cards division looting the customers money this way. Offcoarse I am paying total amount as per the statement, but I expect you return that 'Currency conversion charges @ 3.5% ' in the next statement if possible. If not, I may request you to cancel my card, Because I can not hold this kind of looting credit card. I hope positive reply.
    With regards,
    P. Sreedhar reddy
    My dear friend, pvt. banks are doing very bad things now a days, ICICI bank is the live example, they people make their customer harreshed and fool as much as they can.I was having a insurance with ICICI but its being more then 3 months still not received any police from them. And if I called on the customer care the same reply, then I submitted my complaint to http://www.consumercourt.in they gave me some suggestion, I followed them now the ICICI people are saying me that we are sorry for inconvinounse. Realy they people only wants cases against them.
    This is regarding the credit card payments i swipe rs 13500 for purshcase I swipe by thinking we can convert emi after purchasing! Now the thing is hdfc rejecting to convret emi this so I cant belive pls convert me emi I cant able to pay the total amount so I request hdfc crdit card division to convert this amount into 12months EMI, this is will be very helpful for me becase im a excutive my salary less that 10000 so pls make sure and convert me for sake, thanking you
    Since I have repaid the total amount of the credit card no.:
    1. [protected]
    2. Add on, if any
    I request u to kindly cancel card(s) mentioned above and inform me immediately.

HDFC Bank — P.F depatrment [Resolved]

respected sir

i request that i got me p.f account number plz tell me how is possible plz tell me as soon as...

I am employee of HDFC bank in marketing sector.
      I was appointed on 1 July 2008 as a Contract sales Executive.
      My job code is CG09067.

I worked with this bank till 15 september 2008.
      The matter is that i didn't receive my salary yet.
      Which i am legally liable to get.
      My one months salary is RS.6500
      And my 2 months and 15 days salary is remain which is not given by departmet.

So my request is that my seniors are not helping me in this regard. So i want to get my salary.

Thanks.
      I am employee of HDFC bank in marketing sector.
      I was appointed on 1 July 2008 as a Contract sales Executive.
      My job code is CG09067.

I worked with this bank till 15 september 2008.
      The matter is that i didn't receive my salary yet.
      Which i am legally liable to get.
      My one months salary is RS.6500
      And my 2 months and 15 days salary is remain which is not given by departmet.

Thanks.
      Respected sir,
      my self Tushar Kadiya
      i was working in your baking sector HDFC Security Ltd.
      in Vadodara(Gujarat)
      i was started my job as a sales officer for the product of demat and trading account
      from the month of April 2008
      and due to not of good sales our sales manager and his senior told me you can leave this job
      i agreed to leave this job
      my leave date is 15th of july 2008
      then after they told me which your 15 days salary shoud be credited in your salary account in next month
      yet i have not gettting that salary
      till date
      so, please i request to give me my salary within short time
      i'm(mohamed mathani) MY EMPLOYEE CODE IS cm15076 from tamilnadu, tirunelveli [contact no.-[protected]]
      very frustated at the time of writing this mail because HDFC BANK not given my Salary from 4and half months.I joined HDFC BANK as a CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE on november 3rd, 2008 (as mention on my appointment letter) i leave my job due to my harrasment by my TEAM LEADER (ARUMUGASAMI).I complained to my senior MR.VEDAMANI many times but he don't take any action on it, so i leave my job and when i call mr.abbas for my SALARY he says DONT WORRY I WILL HELP FOR U..BUT HE IS CHEATING EVERBODy.

This is on behalf of my wife who has an account with HDFC Bank, Mumbai.. She has a credit card of HDC Bank as well. Earlier there were some dispute regarding the amount due on her credit card. We had sent reconciliations of the amount due and numerous letters. We requested the bank to sit across the table to reconcile any differences. But the bank did not respond at all. Meanwhile, her salary bank account has been frozen by the bank without even intimating us and the bank threatens to debit the account for the outstanding dues. The collections head at Andheri E refuses to respond favourably to any efforts from our side to reconcile and unfreeze the account. I am sure the bank does not have any authority to unilateraly decide freezing of the bank account without intimation. Can you help me in this matter and the future course of action. Regards Shriram
        I am having an account with HDFC and also i am having some Rs.4000 due for my loan accounts.But till date nobody has not informed me suddenly they have freezed my account.I am ready to pay the amount before i need the proper communication.My mobile No. [protected].My Loan A/c No.1754671
        Even i have same problem with HDFC, according to bank ombudperson scheme clause 8.1.A they are not suppose to do it without your concent and im fighting for this too

Best Regards,
        Prashant tripathi

HDFC bank has created lein on savings account claiming due on credit card, which was fully due to the charges and interest charged. They appear to have found an easy way to enhance collection. Beware bank users these banks gets signature on dotted lines and behave uneithically. Customers beware of the practive adopted by the bank.

Let be brief the plight of my savings account and credit card account. Bank issued a credit card propagating as a privilaged saving bank customer for many years. For certain months it was going fine but they started charging interest, other charges claiming one reason or other. Upon speaking to their customer care, explaining the reasons, they agree to reverse all the charges. It was only a momentary happiness as I found the bank reversed only a partial reversal but continue to charge interest on the rest of the amount. Again spoke to customer care who agreed for making corrective action but failed yet again. All the promises of the banks customer care were not fulfilled but the bank contine to charge interest and other charges. They have debited my savings account in April without my knowledge and now without any official intimation in writing they created lien on the savings account.

Beware while signing dotted lines.

The bank claims that it understands customer but alas !!! it has failed to understand its own customer care officials promises/ commitments made during customer interactions and penalising the customers.

S.Ramakrishnan
          Aug 13, 2020

I am Sujit.S, Employee code:S10172, Palakkad. Till now i haven't received my PF form and amount. i want to know the reason....

An Automobile loan was taken in the name of my wife and the EMI was paid through ECS on 2nd of every month. On 2008 April as 1st was holiday for bank I couldn't remit the money in bank and I remitted it on 2nd. But Ecs is cleared on last days balance my ecs bounced and the bank called me up and their people collected the money by cash including the fineson 11/04/08. Again on 5th of may bank called me and told that my ecs for may also bounced. Then I checked my account statement and to my surprise I found that HDFC has withdrawed the money in april 17th and remitted it back on the 3rd of may, so the ecs bounced on 2nd of may. I informed the back about what happened and they told it is ok and they resubmitted the same. Then now in september they collected fine again on the ECS bounce happened in may 2008, again through a second withdrawal. And when contacted the bank they tells that nothing can be done on this.

I am Gurdeep Singh, saving bank account holder with HDFC Bank ( New friends colony branch, new delhi ), my bank account no. is [protected], and i was just shocked last week, when someone has used my netbanking ID and password and transfer the fund into his personal saving account, and his account is added up by banker without verifying the bank account number and the account holder name in the beneficiary list, now someone has transferred an amount of Rs.73, 500/- and left my account with a balance, equivalent to NIL...now its a mistake of bank personal for cross verifying the activity or put an hold on some fraudlant activity in net bankings.

So, because of my personal reasons, i want that money to be refunded in my account at the earliest ( without any delay ).

Regards.
              Gurdeep Singh
              o-[protected] ( personal )

I was rented a house at bangalore 18 months before and i had paid Rs.40000 as a security deposit to house owner and i had vacated that house two months bank without any damage and house owner is also accepted my exit and now he denies to returnback my security deposit amount of Rs.40000.

I have proper agreement copy also with me and i had paid the rent properly on or before 5 th of everymonth through cheque

So pls suggest me what i have to do to getback my money.
              I have NRE Account with HDFC, recently Rs.40, 000.00 has been withdran from my account fradulently, I got withdrawal alert on my e-mail and I called up to HDFC Bank-Mumbai to ask about this withdrawal, at first no body was giving me proper response and almost half an hour i kept on calling from Dubai to Mumbai by my Mobile and landline, at last I got somebody to reply and he infomred me that through my 'Debit Card' which is given by HDFC bank, cash has been withdrawn and somebody has purchased materials from some shop, cash has been withdrawn by ATM machine in Russia, I imediately same time asked customer service staff to block my debit card.

How can it be possible that anyone can withdraw money cash in Russia ? whereas I am here in Dubai, U.A.E. with my Debit card which is underlock and key. I have not been to Russia any time, even I have not given my debit card to anyone even to my wife so far to use it.

My Complain no. with HDFC is[protected] and enquiry ref. no.
              A46660652.

Can anyone help me to get my money back to my account ?

I am looking for Indian government to interfere in this matter, I need RBI interference to this matteril, I want this matter must be interfered by bank associations in India and abroad.

I need assistance of a lawyer who can fight with my complain case.

This must be done by following things :-

a)Either HDFC computer syster has got error or
              b)Some body has breached HDFC security system or
              c)This is done in association with top employee of the company or
              e)This is done with full knowledge to save some body in the bank.
              f)Or This sidone to save to the bank from finalcial crisis and they are choosing NRI so that they will not complain to the right institution.
              g)Or HDFC security system is not proper .

Who can be responsible for the above things, only HDFC not a customer like me.

I need help from all the quarters to stop fraudulent activities of this kind of bank.

I am fully sure that HDFC is fully involved in this kind of activities.

I am not going to leave any stone unturned to get my money bank. HDFC has to pay my money back.

Please help me if you can on my e-mail ID [protected]@yahoo.com, My name is Rajesh
              Dear sir
              Due to sudden loss in my business I cannot afford to pay the monthy installments of Rs 8078 of my car (model 2004)Santro PB08 AN 7002 {purchased in 7 feb 2007} under Used car loan, .account number2884289.I have already paid the monthly instalments till 7 feb 2009.The balance now is Rs 82000 approx .
              Earlier the loan was sanctioned through ICICI Bank for the amt Rs 2lacs .for 5 years & monthly instalment of Rs.4600.00 only.I have paid 7 instlaments.but due misguidiance by Mr. Pradeep from HDFC bank{O.D car loan and Od deptt}.
              It is the first time that i have availed for the loan facility and for the first time was introduced to the term O.D.According to Mr. Pradeep the procedure would become simple by giving us a limit against our car for the remaining amount that would be paid to ICICI.and i did as he said .He also told me that my account should not contain less than 8400 Rs. This O.D cont. for 8 months.after 8 months when i checked my statements the OD which was previously of Rs 190000 approx turned to Rs 220000.On informing Mr.Pradeep, i was told that he will close my OD asRs 2600 interest would be charged even when the amt in the account is there.Being a layman in accounts i followed your executive blindly.Then he told me that he will help me to close the OD for which another 1400 would be charged (no receipt given)and gave all the documents (debit card R.C of my car, cheque books etc...) and then he got me sanctioned a loan for Rs 225000 for a tenure of 3 years monthly instll (8078Rs) through your bank.I asked for my car's R.C .For this purpose he again asked for800 Rs.I had told him that my salary is Rs 15000 .the only earning member of my house .I have two daughters.how can i afford to bear an instll of 8078 Rs .Inspite of this i have paid for 2 yearsand 2 months .but now as i have said due to sudden loss now i cannot afford to pay them .I am really depressed at this as thecar has costed me and my families life .I am unable to make up with my families needs . I was earlier a holder of mutual funds in HDFC but now i have lost faith in your bank.
              i request you to remit some amount keeping in mind my problem .this is the last request to your bank, .I shall be highly grateful to you if one time settlement can be done of my account .
              yours sincerely,
              vicky manchanda

HDFC Bank — Withdrawing Money without account holder knowledge

I have deposited around rupees 50, 000 (100 * 500) in HDFC Thiruvanimyur branch chennai. They have verified all the currencies and counted the rupees in front of me and deposited the amount in my account. After two days suddenly they have debited 500 rupees from my account without my knowledge. I have asked the bank regarding this deduction of 500 rupees from my account. They have replied back saying that you have given a forged note. They have verified in front of me only while accpeting the cash. How suddenly forged note comes into my account? I required the bank to be refunded the 500 rupees.

gurdeep singh — cannot withdraw cash by atm card

my a/c no. is [protected] .........i deposited 8400 on 14 jun by cash.........i try withdraw cash....but i cannot withdraw cash....i found error ....but i found cash displaying in a/c inqiury .....i cannot cannot withdraw cash .........

plz sir solve my problem plz urgent
              GURUDEEPSINGH

I was expecting some funds from my colleague in Switzerland. He has transferred money online on 12.08.2008 from his salary account to my HDFC account, SR Nagar, Hyderabad and to my surprise i haven't received the money till date (Oct 07, 2008). After almost 15working HDFC came back to me saying they need the MT103 to trace where the money is, which i got it from the sender's bank & sent it. Request the relevant authorities to kindly take this up & ensure that i receive my money. please contact me incase you need any further information reg the same.
                Annapoorna
                Mbl - [protected]
                Hi.
                One of Buyer at UAE has remmited USD 5000 The advance payments as per the contract on 16.11.2008 to be credited In our HDFC A/C. Gandhidham-Gujarat.
                Till date we have not received any credit of the said Remmitance.
                HDFC bank is asking for M-109 to search the Amt where it is Lying at this moment.

We request to help us in this matter.

Thanx.

(PLease resolve my problem if any reliable person seen this message or given me any no. or mail address to resolve)

HI Everybody,
                  i'm(SAURABHDWIVEDI) [contact no.-[protected]]
                  very frustated at the time of writing this mail because HDFC BANK not given my Salary from Two months.I joined HDFC BANK as a CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE on 2nd june, 2008 (as mention on my appointment letter)and i'm working there for two month, i leave my job due to my harrasment by my TEAM LEADER (MOHD. ANEESH).I complained to my senior MR.ZAHEER ABBAS many times but he don't take any action on it, so i leave my job and when i call mr.abbas for my SALARY he says there is no salary for u.

The Manager HDFC Credit Card Division
                    Chennai

Ref :Credit Card no [protected]

I would like to bring your kind attention in following issue .
                    In my Jul-2008 credit card statement you have debited Rs 56
                    as cash processing charge to my payment of cash Rs7100/-
                    towards the settlement of bill . I have been using your card for my purchases for last few years, i[censored] verify my statement you could not see any default in my payments. It is un justice and un fare to charge a penalty for remitting cash to settle a bill. Your executive who compelled me to take the card never told me about hidden traps . I would request you to reverse the debit amount charged against me other wise I would like to abandon your card. Excepting a favourable decision from you

Thanking You

T.P Sajeevan
                    Mathrubhumi
                    Thana
                    Kannur
                    The Manager HDFC Credit Card Division
                    Chennai

Ref :Credit Card no [protected]

I would like to bring your kind attention in following issue .
                    According to telephonic discussion of customer care.i have loan
                    Rs 30, 000.at that time discussion that my rate of interst is 0.8 per month &
                    EMI is 2631.9 per month without any processing charge & no other charge.In
                    the letter it also mentioned . But now the main issue is the EMI showing Rs 2656
                    which to be paid but how it possible.So please claryfy it as soon as .Because my due date is 22/02/2011.
                    So before that it modify.

Thanks & regards
                    Himanshu s barik
                    mail id-- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                    cell-- [protected]

Dear Sir, Recently i applied PL from HDFC Bank New delhi, but my application was rejected. On enquiring regarding the same i was surprised to know that since i had applied for 7 lacks of loan that i am not entiteled to. So far i had never applied for any loan of 7 lacks and till date no body is confirming who had applied on my behalf and by using what all documents.

I any body hels me this regard i will be higly obliged.

Regards Jarnail Singh
                      0091-[protected]
                      I have applied for pl for 4 week back . till date i am not get my loan amount. Mob:[protected]

SJ
                      HDFC Banking loan section is fully fradulent then other banks.

First they shown lower interest rate, and increase interest rates at the time loan taken.

Many in HDFC Loan people, can collect the document & no information about the loan after receiving the documents.

Its very very worst in banking

Recently I applied PL from HDFC Bank in chennai, but my application was rejected. On enquiring regarding the same i was surprised to know that since I had applied for 5 laks of loan that I am not entitled to. So far I had never applied for any loan of 5 laks and till date no body is confirming who had applied on my behalf and by using what all documents.

I any body helps me in this regard, I will be higly obliged.

Santhosh
                      dera sir

i live in delhi and my proper regidance jaipur i am work in pc jewellery pvt ltd karol bagh
                      my yearly income 1, 50000 so i am immedate 100000 lakh requrement my dad parlisis so
                      i am your teram and condaction Agree your pament monthly payment i thought me better
                      my profile detalis

name pradeepsharma
                      father, name mr sureshkumar
                      mothername miss munne devi
                      regidance jaipur nera by shahpura right far from 9 km away bishangarh
                      office details
                      company name pcjewellers pvt ltd karol bagh bank street
                      office no [protected]
                      ext no 207
                      mobile no [protected]
                      delhi regidance no [protected]
                      post it deparment system developer

I have already given a request to mail me my credit card stmt for the crdt card no [protected], but I am not receiving the stmt from the last two months.

Kindly mail me my stmt in my mail ID

Is there any way we would be able to view hdfc credit card statement in online.
                        ICICI has this functionlity.am jus wondering if this is available with hdfc?

----Suresh

This is in continuation of my earlier e-mail where in you are requested to credit an amount of rs.25, 216/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand two hundred and sixteen only). As on date the said amount not yet reversed/credited to my HDFC credit Card No.[protected].

You will appriciate that the amount wrongly debited in to my account is quite high for which immediate action is warranted.And also due the wrong debit I am not able to use the card.A fax of the transaction reversed has been sent. I hope there will be an immediate response there by not compelling me to take any other action.

with regards

(R.SRINIVASAN)

I pay all type dues in my p/loan A/C No.847271 and bank gives "0"balance statement "NO DUES" on dated..15/04/2008 but on that date 06/10/2008 my name in cibil report as a unpay some Rs. So i request you to remove my name from CIBIL
                          Credit card no: [protected]
                          Settlement Ref no : S 0069207

I had been paid all type dues in my credit card No [protected] by 5 installment as from[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected] and[protected] and bank not Given "0"balance statement.and till now you have put me in defaulters list in cibil report as a unpay some Rs. So i request you to remove my name from CIBIL

Kulothungan viswanathan
                          Till date i am not getting any replay from bank

Credit card no: [protected]
                          Settlement Ref no : S 0069207

Kulothungan viswanathan
                          Req; plz Remove my name in de folder regarding HSBC credit card & arrange re fund

Sir

I T .Ratna Raju I applied for credit card few months back and I got a call from courier for receiving the credit card but that time am in out of station because of site transfer due to this I am enable to receive my credit card so that it has been reverted back to your office as per our knowledge I credit card is not yet received but every month i am receiving bills statement etc many times I contacted customer care for solving this problem till date this problem not solved four month back I contacted your bank personal and asked about this. He told to pay an amount of 1000/- for closing of my credit card A/c I paid an amount of 1000/- to your external agent mr Avarachan on 12-01-09
                          After sending letter to HSBC they are told to pay balance amount that also paid on 09.07.09 amount of 4760.00
                          I have forwarded so many lattés regarding this issue but unable to get a favorable reply from your side you please consider this letter as my last requesting letter if your not response well, till now I am not using HSBC credit card because of I am not getting till please arrange refund to me

So that I humble requesting you to take necessary action regarding this issue
                          My card details are given below

Name :RATNA RAJU.T
                          E MAIL:[protected]@yahoo.co.in
                          YOUR’S TRULY
                          RATNA RAJU.T
                          Sir

my name is ANKITA SINGH and my PAN CARD no is CNLPS0608E and i had taken credit card from hdfc bank
                          and also i have clear all my dues and also received no dues certificate..but still my name appears in cibil and because of this reason
                          i am not able to get loan from any bank which is very very inconvenient for me ..please help me out as i am very needy

dear Sir,

i have take a car loan fron HDFC Branch shimla in July2006, and i have forecloser this account in Mar-07, but we have not received the Noc of My loan account, i have talk couple of time to the dealin hand, but we have received no responce, you are requested to please do the some thing . My car loan account no 10429964.

My address is:

Sunil Tanwar
                            c/o Chee Na telecom
                            Bridge view Hotel,
                            The Mall Shimla -171001
                            Contact No:+91 [protected]

Refer to subject that we have 1 SB a/c in HDFC Bank Kanpur & before last month the bank has dishouner 2 cheques due to signature differ.Other cheque has been passed with same signature. I think this the funda of get other Income.Pls advice me can I go to leagal case or through RBI.

sandeep gupta
                              +91 [protected]
                              Dear Mr. Ghosh,
                              I am keenly waiting for your earliest solution rooted in your communication through telephone call & e-mail to me.

With best regards
                              Mob:[protected]
                              HDFC A/C: [protected], Customer Id: 679826
                              -----Original Message-----
                              From: Joydip.[protected]@hdfcbank.com [mailto:Joydip.[protected]@hdfcbank.com]
                              Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 2:33 PM
                              To: Ranjit Bandyopadhyay
                              Cc: [protected]@hdfcbank.com; Grievance.[protected]@hdfcbank.com; ParthaPratim.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
                              Subject: Re: Non clearance of HDFC Cheque to SBI Credit Card & repay the penalty charge of SBI of Rs. 775/-
                              Importance: High

Dear Mr. Banerjee

Good Afternoon !

I regret for the delay in resolving your issue . Please provide me some to time to look into this problem and will confirm at the earliest possbily with the solution as well.

With best of the services at all times.

With Best Regards

cc
                              <[protected]@hdfcbank.com>, <grievance.[protected]@hdfcbank.com>
                              Subject

Dear Mr. Joydip Ghosh,

This is in reference to Mr. Satish Makwana from HDFC customer care for requesting me to contact with you for the solution of stop payment of my HDFC cheque (No 056433) to SBI Credit Card and due to that the penalty amount charged (Rs. 775/-) to me. I am very sorry to concern you as from 10th November 2008 to till date HDFC bank is misguiding me for this issue to go into hiding their blunder. I am very much distressed to see how a renowned bank like HDFC authority behaving with a valued customer keeping him a loop of embarrassment for a long time ignoring to come in to solution.

I am requesting you to provide some of your valuable time to read & realize the following summary of mail conversation with HDFC bank. I believe the mistake is done only from HDFC bank check payment authority & my urge is pay back Rs. 775/- which SBI Credit card penalized me for bounce of cheque.

Srl

1.42 PM.
                              Do

1st Half
                              Visit Salt Lake, Sec-V
                              1. Salt Lake, Sec-V Kol branch & check Signature on Terminal without mentioning my Issue 2. Issued another chq. to SBI Lending from other

3:04 PM
                              Accept the Issue
                              1. Individual contact for chq return is not possible for HDFC 2. Request for Signature checking on issued chq

3:42 PM
                              Stop paym request
                              Deny verifying Sign. On chq as confirmed about signature, using same sign. For last 20 yrs

12-Nov-08
                              9:24 AM
                              Ignore stop paym reqst
                              Request to stop paym thru HDFC site

12-Nov-08

Dissatisfactory answer from HDFC
                              Stop paym thru HDFC site as requested

20-Nov-08
                              2:33 PM
                              Escalate SBI penalty amt due to HDFC chq. Return of Rs. 775/-
                              1. 1st-15th Nov'08 issued 7 chq. 6 cleared with same signature 2. Request for repay me penalty amt to SBI (Rs 775/-)

21-Nov-08
                              12:10 PM
                              Ask for Date & branch for sign verify on chq.
                              Never mentioned signature verified on chq.

21-Nov-08
                              4:46 PM
                              Mentioned in Srl 3
                              1. Signature checking on terminal not on chq. As I confirmed about my own sign.& not shared this issue to branch 2. Ask for return back my stop paym. signed chq & Name, Off address, telephone nos. of HDFC sr. concerned person

SM
                              22-Nov-08
                              3:55 PM
                              HDFC will be returned my CHQ. To SBI Credit Card
                              1. Request from HDFC to check the same with SBI 2. Starting from DAY1 they are asking questions, taking the info from me & diverting it to confusion area 3. This time HM is out by SM from grievance cell & request to talk with JG through mail

JG, Copy to: HM, SM
                              24-Nov-08
                              1:55 PM
                              Whether HDFC is repaying Rs. 775/- to me/SBI Card?
                              1. Request for answer in YES/NO 2. As Legal & MEDIA are ready to help me for justice 3. Attached SBI defaulter letter

Srl

Customer Service [[protected]@hdfcbank.com]

JG
                              Joydip Ghosh
                              Joydip.[protected]@hdfcbank.com

I am ready to share with you along with all documents as a proof of above mentioned information in any of your branch at Kolkata, preferably Salt Lake Sector V from Monday to Friday/ Golpark branch on Saturday, according to our negotiable date & time frame.

With warm regards

Mob:[protected]
                              A/c: [protected], Customer Id: 6798262
                              sir i have submitted cheque 055861 on 17th march at salt lake sector V college more branch but i have not received payment, they rejected cheque, and the spelling was ray instead of roy, so i filled indemnity form, still rejected, please see where the problem is, i got proper payment previous month from focus of bangalore, is it problem from ur end or them please let me know at [protected], anupam roy acc no [protected], nobody responding from bank or customer care

Anupam Roy

per month Add huge amount in credit card...