HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

I have applied for HDFC Credit Card near about Dt:15.05.08, all the documents were correct and collected by HDFC agent, sorry to forgot the name of agent.

My complaint is that i have not received my Credit card till date

My address is
THAKUR SINGH S/ O SH. SURJIT SINGH
H.no. 1765
V&P.O. Burail
Near Dev Samaj college, Sec-45, Chandigarh

My Mobile No. is [protected]
Landline no. is[protected]

Kindly do the needfull at the earliest

REGARDS

THAKUR SINGH
Ref:-Creit Card No.[protected]

I wish to state that I have been receiving the credit card statement month wise n thank u for the same. But my problem is the statement you provided to me is in such a designed that it is not easy to reconcile the same with that of credit card statement in my books of account. While reconciling the credit card a/c for the period from1/04/2007 to 31/03/2008 I find it so difficlt to reconcile the same after my constant efforts. As I understand for reconciliation and credit card account firstly both the account means your CC statement for the last month should show the only out standing balance n the same should agree with that of CC A/c Balance in our books of accounts.

Can you show me some easier way of reconciliation of CC a/c.?

Nitin bhai
for Nimesh C. Shah
MY card no. is [protected]

I tried using this card for the first time today. I was unabe to book an airline ticket using this.
Could you tell me the reason for this.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Also please inform me your e-mail address.

Thomas Koshy

Respected Sir/ Madam

I deposited a HDFC cheque on 23rd of last month(Friday), for my HDFC credit card at the HDFC bank branch in Chennai. My cheque was send for clearing at 12 noon on the same day, I knew the clearing time, since I was physically present and I saw the staff had handed over all the cheques(including mine) to their internal staff who collects and delivers the cheques to the corncerned department.Being the same bank cheque, it should have cleared on Sunday morning or Monday morning, unfortunately it didnt happen.When enquired to the call centre, I was informed even local cheques takes 4-5 working days. But, the call centre executives are unable to answer as to why.
    What's the point in depositing the same bank cheque?
    My 2nd issue, as usual not receiving statements regularly.
    I also requested for a redemption form on the 29th of last month, till date no redemption forms send to me. I again requested on the 13th of this month, and I informed the staff its my 2nd request as I didnt recieve 1. The staff said the redemption form was delivered on the 31st through courier, but staf[censored]nable to say as where its been delivered, who has collected it, which courier company, or the airway bill number.

HDFC started off very well with credit card service, but as years pass by their services are going down.

Please do consider this complaint. Hoping for a better service in future. Thanks.
    i have deposited my credit card dues before my due date amount of Rs 7677 from my debit card
    from Annanagar HDFC ATM, and my amount has been deducted from Debit card .

Kindly confirm me for receiving the same, when i am telecalling i am not getting any valid answer .
    i expect u to revert me on this mail my credit card no :[protected] .
    pls revert me on my mobile .
    also iam not getting the statement plks update the same

regards
    sanjay mahana

dear sir,

i want to inform you that HDFC BANK 'S CREDIT CARD NO. [protected] IS ISSUED with the name of sanjeev kumar having the correspondence address :- C/O vijay kumar village mannan p.o naugajja near park, Jalandhar ph.[protected]
      but permanent address is given is mine i.e 48, new model town jalandhar. i dont have any card of hdfc bank

this person and your bank had entered wrong permanent address of mine. please give me clarification of the permanent address.

kindly inspect the matter and inform us as soon as possible.

regards:
      sanjeev aggarwal
      Respected Sir, maine hdfc bank ki credit card ki sevaye le rakhi hai or mere baar baar bolne or application dene ke baad bhi mera auto pay service ko close nahi kiya gaya or auto payment ki lagatar intalment recover kiya ja raha hai jabki mere dwara aisa koi cumitment nahi kiya gaya tha or mere credit card account mai -18000=00 less balance bata diya gaya or mere ko defauter bana diya gaya customer care se Mr. Pawan se baat hone par unhone ye bola tha ki thik hai mai auto payment se recover ki huee amount ko minus kar dunga par aisa kuchch nahi kiya gaya or baar baar mujhe haares kiya ja raha hai or dabav dala ja raha hai ki mai unke dwara badayee huee payment ko bhi deposit karu.praful purohitratlam [protected]
      I Md Arif Hussain would like to inform you that my HDFC A/c NO.is [protected], I got a telephone from your office that i have purchased some thing in london through credit card in the month of june'08, but i want to inform you that when you were sent me credit card i vae not recieved that card, so the card was retutned from courier.
      i therefore want to know how can it possible that i have purchased through credit card.
      other reason is i have no pass port, so how reach the london.
      at present i have recieved a notice through your end for that purchase amount, when i come to ATM i found that you have withdrwan of Rs. 8666.59,
      please clearify me other wise take a legal action against your bank.
      I applied for a credit card almost 2 months back and I haven't received it till date.
      Here is my reference number : [protected]S3.

I have been contacting customer care on this matter but nobody has replied regarding this.Kindly look into the same and mail me regarding this immediately.If there is a problem I would like to cancel this credit card .
      hai sir,
      This is sandeep
      I have opened my salary account before 3 months.
      Now i want to use your credit card.
      Can u please provide me the details plz.

Sir/Ma'am,

I had made a NEFT funds transfer from HDFC A/c to Indian Overseas Bank A/c on the 6th of June, 2008. The details are below:

HDFC IFSC Code: HDFC0000240
        INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK IFSC Code: IOBA0000677 (beneficiary)
        Transaction Reference: HD[protected]
        Amount: Rs. 40, 000

I have checked with IOB but havent received the credit of funds yet. Please address this issue.

Ashwin Vishwanathan
        +91 [protected]
        With the facts given, it appears that your deposited money may be held with the HDFC possibly due to network error or some other reasons. Write to HDFC and ask them to clarify. And also you follow similar exercise with IOB. In the meanwhile, the documents/evidences that you have preserve it for future use. Compare both the written response and still if you feel aggrieved, seek lawyer's advice who has consumer interests and experience, else write to us, we shall accordingly guide you.
        Please give me the IFSC Code of HDFC, Lourdes, Boys High School, dont tell me HDFC0001298, it is wrong
        how to transfer money from hdfc to IOB without having any[protected]

I have applied for personnel loan to 5th feb 09, but till date the status is not clear.
          I request to tell the exact current status of my loan.

My HDFC salary account is [protected]
          Contact No. [protected]

I hope ur sweet reply will receive as early as possible

Narayan Hadgal
          Need to know the status on my personal loan application number 14686705
          I drop a cheque in the atm o[censored]day park new delhi in 20-feb-08.and the name mention in check is sandeep shivhare but my a/c name is sandeep kumar so my check is courior at my home address by the hdfc bank. and i am not get this check till now. plz find the status of check.my a/c no.[protected].and check no.518631.
          I already taken Personal loan from hdfc bank... I am not paying furture... So what kind of action taken from hdfc bank..I change my cell no. and address... they dont have my parmenent address...

Or they give me legaly notice...

Pls help me out...

Paresh Soni...
          Need know the status of my personal loan. Application no: 16100745

sir
            i still not recieve my provident fund for 7 month and my employee code is CV09078...

sir, this is to bring in ur notice that ur bank has taken twice installments from my account and front office customer care madam miss vinita is misbehaving with me and ur sales manager mr.nitin not trying to resolve it and returning the cheque .a period of one monty has been passed .pl resolve my problem
            thanks
            sir, this is to bring in ur notice that i took a business loan from hdfc bank sanjay place, agra.of 500000/=wide ref.no[protected]dt:26/9/2007 and the installments were of 18080/=for aperiod of 36 months equally.wide a/c no[protected]in the name of vishal matta.after six months i got a call from ur sales person to enhance the loan, after so many calls i said ok to them and they enhanced my loan after payinng six installments to a value of totall rs 850000/=and my previous loan was cancelled and a new loan was given to my persnall a/c no[protected] and ref no[protected] and installment of rs 30430/= on 12/5/2008 when i checked my saving a/c i was shocked that a cheque was cleared of rs 18080/=from my a/c .i rushed to the bank to confirm why they are putting my cheques of these amount, they replied that it was a mistake from our head office so we will issue u a cheque of rs18080/=after 2-3 days back i got a cheque in the name of my firm i was surprised and went again to the bank along with the cheque and a letter to pl change the name as it is being credited by u from my personall a/c not my firm a/c customer care madam miss vinita replied that it will get done within 4-5 days.now after so many personal visits and telephonic discussions they still have not returned the cheque and when i called up yesterday dt:10/6/2008 customer care madam miss vinita for the cheque, she started misbehaving and quoted that dont come to the bank again and again when we will get the cheque we will send u by courier, when i asked in which name will i get my cheque not to give me cheque in my firms name, she again replied that when u will get u see urself dont call us again and again and when i called up to sales manager he replied that he is unable to answer as we dont know when the cheque will come or in whose name and disconnected the phone.now they are not picking my phone also.PL TRY TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS THE BEHAVIOUR OF CUSTOMER CARAE MADAM IS NOT OF SUCH QUALITY AS THE BANK HAS ITS REPO.
            THANKS AND REGARDS
            VISHAL MATTA

hdfc bank agra — emi taken twice and misbehaving

this to bring in notice that i took a loan of RS500000/from hdfc bank sanjay place agra wide loan a/c no[protected] and than enhanced my loan after 6 months to 850000/ now they have twice taken emi from my saving a/c one month back now ccmadam miss vinita is misbehaving with me and not responding about the emi they have taken twice .
            credit manager mr nitin is also not picking the phone, and when i went to the bank dt11/6/2008 customer care madam miss vinita misbehaved and said not to come in the bank when the cheque will come we will inform u.
            this is the way to treat a customer and harrass
            pl pay attention to the complaint otherwise i m liable to go to the consumer court
            vishal matta
            dear sir
            i want take business loan
            please tell about
            thanks
            i want take a busness loan so please tell about my contact no. is [protected]

I am Dhanesh C K.

I had a HDFC credit card.
              No: [protected]

I...

hi, i have lost my customer ID & passward for netbanking how should i get it back

Please help me
              My friend lost DEBIT ATM CARD. How can I report for block their ATM card and give the reporting phone number
              Indians Earn Rs.250000 monthly.

Easy form filling jobs
              Earn Rs.35, 000-50, 000/- per month from home No marketing / No MLM .
              We are offering a rare Job opportunity where you can earn from home using your computer and the Internet – part-time or full-time. Qualifications required are Typing on the Computer only. You can even work from a Cyber Café or your office PC, if so required. Working part time for 1-2 hours daily can easily fetch you Rs. 20-25, 000 per month. Online jobs, Part time jobs. Work at home jobs. Dedicated workers make much more as the earning potential is unlimited. No previous experience is required, full training provided.
              Anyone can apply.
              just click and signup for absolutely free...
              You are basically screwed you cannot do anything until the CS opens the next day until then sweat it out and pray to god that nothing happens on your account. if anything does you will be liable for the loss as you are only covered from the point you report the card lost which you cannot do at this moment.

My husband lost his Debit Crad i am just call the customer care to block the Card.

so that i need the new Debit Card Online Application form

Rgds,

Revathy.

Please find the mentioned below mails sent to me by your bank. It is very disheartening to say that...

I am really sorry to point this grievance, but can not help it. I really got frustrated by applying New Car loan from HDFC. Mr.Amol Modi from Pune branch has no knowledge about loans and is mis-guiding the customers by giving false commitment. My case is 10 days old and still the loan disbursement amount is pending. If HDFC cannot satisfy the customer then please please stop playing with them. Never under-estimate the customer powers.
                mr vikas

should speak to sales manger what was the problem he does not any rights to say that any body doesnot have knowledge

my question to mr vikas have he had taken loan from HDFC bank he had 10 diffenent option
                there should be some communication from for any delay
                it means to that mr vikas got it will not say good service but OK service to saticfy him

plz hence forth don't write such kind of statement

Regds
                sudip
                mr vikas

i[censored] had bad exprince my question is you to can u give details what had happen why u are not happy for service
                regds
                sudeep
                Same harsement is done by HDFC Chinchwad branch with me. Total process was so slow.I submitted documents on 03/03/09.I got sanction for new car loan on 19/03/09. A/C No. 14636831. Still they have not disbursed loan amount though I have completed all formalities & made agreement on 20/03/09. Every day when I ask their executive Mr. Santosh Salunkhe, he continues to tell me that loan will be disbursed today itself.
                I am helpless now. The whole process took more than 20 days & still there is no output. My application No.is 14636831. Someone please help me to get it earliest.
                Intially I have got a call from Kavya ([protected]) for pre approved car loan of 6.5 Lakhs...

1. She said that pre approved loan is not avilable after I have submitted all the necessary docs...

2. She told that I can get 100% (Actual Show Room Cost is INR 202, 164 - INR 10, 000 offer = INR 192, 164) loan amount on the Show Room Value, So I have arranged the remaining 42, 000 and booked the car from ABT Maruthi...

3. After few days I got a call from her saying that your loan has been approved only for INR 151, 000, really I got shocked... I have asked her the reason she said that i don't have own house at my native place... (Didn’t she know abt this before?)

**As an executive she should provide all the information’s to the customer before collecting the docs...

4. Finally I have arranged the shortage amount of 29000, also i have informed her... But the final disposal amount is only for INR 144, 405 remaining 6595 has been Deducted for advance EMI & Processing Fee (** I was not informed about the processing Fees)...

5. Great now I need to arrange for another 6595!!! (Excellent work by the HDFC)

I am really fed up with HDFC Bank & If i get a chance in future to change my salary A/C then surely I'll change my A/C to some other good bank...

I have never seen such a Nastiest HDFC bank executive like her...

Really I am saying if you have an executive like her then HDFC will loose many customers in the future...
                They have the worst service, My advice to everyone, If your account balance has enough funds for ECS, then u r saved other wise, if you have insufficient fund from 4th days after the specified date, they'll start calling you, not only call you they even call the ref. person whose no. you have given at the time of loan approval.

If you say you'll give the cheque by the end of the month, due to insufficent fund, they wont listen. They'll harrase you (they'll give call every day atleast 3 to 4 times).

This is the first month it happened to me (short of fund). They mentally touchered me. The person who was calling would they were giving warnings (talking like gundas) - HDFC indiranagar branch (Bangalore).
                Its same with their cr. card division. Ladies who are calling from their HDFC divisions are Lady gundas..
                Even though you are prompt in paying the payments and forth coming if you don't pay, then you'll have it.

BEWARE OF TAKING LOANS FROM HDFC BANK. u'll be forced to commite suicide. That kind of touchers they give (over phones)
                I have closed mycar loan ac no-646535 dted 31st july 2009 and submitted my R.C. book xerox to MR Narendra at Cuttack Branch For issuing N.O.C.after 31st August when I contact to Mr Narendra .he gave another officer mob.no &thatofficer called me to cuttack branch with idcard on 5th sept to receive Noc.unfortunately till today they are playing to issue NOC &misbehaved me.kindly issue NOC through Speedpost/Regd.post.
                Regards.
                N.MOhapatra .
                Loan no-646535 (carloan)
                maine hdfc main car loan apply kiya aur mujhe appruval mil bhi gaya lekin jis date ko mujhe accent
                car ki delivery milne wali thi mujhe bataya gaya mera appruval cancel ho gaya hai .
                mere naam se hi ek accent car pehle bhi finance hai jiski 18 month ki instalment clear ho chuki hai
                18 month ki baki hai.please mujhe bata sakte hai mera appruval kyun cancel hua.
                It is really unfortunate that HDFC, one of the leading bank is providing such pathetic service. I have been working with their representatives from[protected]. I had signed up the agreement on[protected]as the representative was unavailable during the work days, he turned up on a Sunday). As I write this complaint today,[protected], the disbursement has still not reached the dealer and I am unable to take delivery of the car. It has taken them more than 10 days to finalise on the interest percentage, emi amount and other charges. After the agreement is signed, it has already taken 5 days for the disbursement and not sure how long it is going to take further. The car dealer has not yet received the disbursement. In this competive market when there are several banks providing loans within 48 hours, HDFC still lags behind several years in providing banking services. Worst part is, none of the representatives bother to call back and update on the status. They don't even pick up my calls. Have never experienced such worst service. Let me provide the names of the persons if that might help future customers to be careful. Tele Callers -> Kalai, Prema, Lakshmi[protected]. Sales Representative -> Samsuddin [protected], Sales Supervisor -> Uday [protected]. Sales Manger -> Balan[protected]. I will never recommend HDFC to anyone. I am cancelling the loan with HDFC and going with another bank.

HDFC Bank — My Provident Fund [Resolved]

Hon'ble Team Members!!!

I was working with HBL Global PVT. Ltd., sister concern of HDFC Bank Ltd. as...
                  DEAR SIR,

I EPFO SEND A LETTER DATED 30/7/2007 . THEY TOLD THAT YOUR FINAL SETTLEMENT OF P.F A/C NO-MH/23305/14406...

My card number is 4346-xxxx-xxxx-5480
                  Hdfc bank has upgrade my silver card to gold card last year.I sent a written request as per their instructions but they sent me credit card statement before sending credit card.When I asked for credit card they asked me write to them again as my address saying that my address is not proper.(If my address was not proper how could they deliver the statement? and I already gave my address change and upgrade to gold card request in written thats how they delivery statement to my new address.)

Than I requested to them for ATM PIN many times...to my knowledge I requested starting from last September ever since I got my first and last statement after upgrade...but no response...they asked me to send fax with such request and I sent it than they claim we have not received any such fax ...the same is true for my phone request.Last request I made was 20th may 2008 and they claimed they have issued a PIN via mail and it will arrive within maximum 10 days, which has not arrived yet.Hdfc credit card customer need this PIN not only for cash withdrawal but also to check account status on line on their site so we don't have to call them or write to them again and again.

Than suddenly I lost my card and I immediately reported on phone on 28th may 2008 at 9 am to customer care executive named Dipika...and I requested her to send me an email confirmation regarding card block and that I have no outstanding balance as of blockage date and time...no email received yet.

Than I wrote several emails to customerservices.[protected]@hdfcbank.com and even escalated my complain.
                  I asked following...
                  1.what is my account status?..give me outstanding if any or tell me if any debits or credit pending effective as of 28th may 2008 ...on which I blocked the card...no email received yet...
                  2.I have kept my card on hold for now and I wanted an email confirmation regarding the same...no email received yet.
                  3.I asked if there is any time limit during which I have to request for reissue of my lost card? no response yet...

Since they are not responding to me in properly manner I am forced to submit this complaint here.
                  I want to change my Credit Card Billing Address.

Credit Card — promise of delivery -- not done

hi

i have applied for credit card.

i have got a message from BLUEDART AS WELL AS HDFC BANK that my credit card is on way for delievery my doc no.[protected]. ( mesg received on dec 2008).
                  i have called them both offices but they are responding that it is on way for delivery,
                  today i was in my home whole day.

till now i have not received it

please do the required action

sanjay
                  I want to change my address from Aakash Institute, Plot no.4, MLU, Sector-11, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 to International Institute of Health Management Research, Plot No.3, HAF Pocket-II, Sector-18A, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.So I request you to change my billing address as soon as posible.

Thanking You

With Great Reagrds

Rajat Mohan
                  As per they requested, I given all the documents to upgrade from HDFC value plus to Titanium Plus credit card., But Still have no responce message and whenever i used to call, they have no receiving my calls.

My question is : Requested application is processing (or) cancelled (or) upgraded (or) card has been deleived to given address.

Thanks and Regards
                  Sathish Kumar

I am having HDFC Credit card. With card Number [protected]. Since Septemenber 2007. I have been roaming around HDFC...
                    I am not making any payment. I have wasted a lot of time & money arguing with you. you don't seem to understand English...

HDFC Bank — Poor service! [Resolved]

HDFC is the biggest ripp-off you'll come across in India....

HDFC is the biggest company in India who rips-off the citizen's of India.

HDFC stands for HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FINANCING COPR/COMP. But their policies are only to 'DEVELOP' the housing and finance of its Directors and not their clients.
                    I got to know today from HDFC branch that the foreclosure charges are now at 3%. When I was in the bank waiting for my turn to talk to the customer care executive, there were lot of people like me for the same issue of transferring the home loan a/c to some public sector bank ( mostly to SBI). And to refrain people from shifting to other banks HDFC swiftly increased the pre-closure charges from 2% to 3%. So, Now the HDFC executive try to convince the customers that after considering the charges of pre closure (3% of balance amount) plus processing fees at the other bank the savings in terms of shifting to lower interest rate will not save much.

HDFC was very quick in following any RBI rate increase, but now when RBI has continiously been reducing the rates HDFC is openly not ready to reduce the rates. Moreover they are trying to trap the existing customers at higher rate or exit with higher charges.

Since home loans are long term...even a small 0.5% interest difference on a higher loan amount make a sizable difference in outstanding/tenure. And HDFC has atleast 3.5%+ higher rate of interest than others like SBI. Bottom line...NO HDFC LOAN again... go for PSU
                    Guys no point taking all this here lets get together & Take the fight to HDFC.

I have created a group on Yahoo join it so that we can approch HDFC with our demands.

changed the name of the group

Nitin Grover
                    Advocate
                    Guys

I have created a group for HDFC home Loan customers.It shall tackle the issues related with HDFC .This Group is open to all HDFC loan customers of New Town Height and Express Grens Memebers or for any different property they may hold.We will only be discussing related with HDFC Home LOAN.

In case you guys have taken a loan from HDFC please join it.

Group Name Changed.

I also have loan from HDFC & its no fun paying them this high rate of interest.

They keep offering lower rates to new customers once they fall in tran the interest rate for them also goes up.

This group is for existing home loan customers.

Lets get together & Thanks for your support.

Nitin
                    I have purchased a plot from builder, whoos file has been approved by HDFC for Home Loan. So i have applied for loan of 11 llacs to hdfc for purchase of plot & Construction. HDFC has sanctioned the amount of 11 lacs. they have issued me Rs.6 lacs for purchaing the plot and construction. i have completed the construction but still they havent rerleased the balance amount of 5 lacs. when i have demanded the same, they told me that Plot is not released by NIT/NMC for construction, so we are unable to release the balance amount.

my first question is how the builder file has been kept approved by HDFC at their office for sanctioning the loan? Why they havent seen it earliar.?

Now after more than two years, this plot has been rerleased by NIT/NMC for construction. Release lettar from the competent authority has been submttd by me to HDFC begging that please release the balance amount?

But now they are asking for sanctioned map from NIT. Still they havebnt release my balance amount. somehow i have borrowed money from money lendors and completed the construction.

dear sir

i have saving account in HDFC bank. i received letter from the bank that my account has become dormant...

I am an account holder in this bank for the last 3 years.I lost my debit card and got it issued from the bank but, for the last 4 months after the issue of the new debit card my PIN was not issued, after a lot of complaints I had the PIN issued two days back.Now, when I used the PIN it is showing as invalid.
                      I had complained the same to its phonebanking system but in vain.
                      Today, when I approched the kottayam branch of the bank with this complaint they asked me to apply for a new PIN and wait for another 7 days.This I should term as horrible service from this bank.As a employee of a bank i would like to underline the service of the branch as the most atrocious ever.And when I went to the bank with the cheque they are asking for identification documents to get cash from my own account.Untill some thing is done against this bank and its kottayam branch this service is set to continue.