HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

I hold Hdfc bank Visa Platinum Plus card ([protected]) and have maintained an excellent relation with your bank. I am too a preferred HDFC bank customer.

I happened to call on May 1st 2008 to upgrade my credit card to Visa Signature. One of your credit card officer asked me to fax the letter of request along with my other bank’s credit card statement.
She also informed me that I need to pay an Amount of Rs.3, 999 as onetime fee for Visa Signature card to which I agreed with her. When I faxed on May 2nd 2008, your credit card officer
gave me a request number ([protected]) and requested me to wait till 4 working days. After that I made number of calls to know the status of this request number and each time I was
informed that the request is still in process.

On May 12th 2008, one of your managers, Taruni, told that Visa signature cards are routed only through my relationship manager.

Your Bank did not even bothered to call me as promised your Team manager, Taruni.

This is ridiculous. If the bank was aware of this procedure then why they asked me to fax the required documents and wasted my time and money.

When I enquired about the credit limit enhancement which the bank has done since long time, Taruni, The Team Manager of HDFC credit card division asked me to fax another letter along with
The statements and front copy of ICICI Bank Platinum credit card.

Here too I waste my precious time to confirm whether the bank has received the clear fax or no.

Most of the credit card officers either lack knowledge or they disconnect the call. I was kept on a long hold .The only one thing they are well versed is to ‘apologize’ the customers.

After running pillar to post to send clear fax to the bank, Taruni informed me to drop the required documents at the nearest HDFC drop box.

Had Taruni informed me to drop the required documents in the first place, I would not have wasted my precious time and money.

Is this the way your Bank treats their valuable customers?

Potential customers feedback is important for the bank. Please always endeavor to provide the best service to such customers.

I don't understand how this bank gets rewarded.May be for worst customer service in india.:-)

I never expected such a worst experience from the your bank and now I will have to think twice before making any further investments with the bank.
Aug 13, 2020
I have received the Platinum Plus Visa card from your bank.
I want to whether it is a life time free card or not.
Unless I receive a reply from some one responsible from the bank I will not be using this card
I am not interested in calling any one from your call centres
I want a reply in writing
Jose Madan
My HDFC Bank credit card No [protected] has been debited without my using / authorisation by Friendfinder for Rs 623.65 on 21st June 2009 at 01.21 PM. which is against the terms & conditions of credit card. I have not used my credit card as such request that this amount may be credited back to my account.

mahesh goyal
What a non-sence fellows are sitting idly and wasting Bank's money as a salary if they are not performing well in favor of customer like me.
My Card No. [protected] and expired by due to change of card status from 'Platinum to others'.
My new card despatched to my old address and as I am not living at that address currently, I have informed to my Bank. In response Bank send me a proforma and I sent it duly filled all the informations and on receipt of this proforma by Bank, one confirmation message received by bank that 'address have been changed'.
Again, bank send me the consignment thru Bluedart (No.[protected] on 15.04.11) on old address and again consg not despatched to proper address and as a result, it again returned to the bank at chennai.

It is evident from the above facts that the non-sense fellow who is responsible for this mistake should be punished from bank because such type of important docs are travelling here and there and returned two times after coming into kolkata.
I, the card holder know everything but courier company is unable to deliver as per company rule and they are right.

pls look into the matter and drastic action must be taken against him for which such type of dangerous mistake happen and customer is suffering badly for that incident.

Sasanka De

I have taken loan from HDFC around 5 years back in Floating Interest rates but they are charging me with a rate of 14 % p.a. and giving loan to new customers at 10.5 % p.a. and when i inquired they say that the interest rate will be as per RPLR of the company. i think this is not fair way of doing business and is cheating the public.
    Can anyone help me to show me the way to get justice on this.
    This is really making fool of customer. Giving low rate of interest for new customer and not reducing and just increase for old customer. The new customer after some time will again face the same situation. The only one gets benefit of this is the bank.
    Customer who try to get its loan nill in short duration are made to pay for excess duration due to not reducing lending rate.
    Yes I agree with you. I am also vicitim of this private Bank. Always better to avoid private bank go for public sector Bank. Although a little problem involved in getting the loadn but atleast they don't loot.

Personal Loan — not reduce interest rate

i am m.n.saravanan citifinancial personal loan customer...my loan amt 80000/- emi amount 3367/-11 dues passed but interest rate is not reduced...and i need top up amount...pls call my mobile no:[protected].

To,
      Mr Abraham J
      asst, manager -customer service,
      HDFC credit card dept.

SUB: NON PAYMENT OF OUTSTANDING AMOUNT

This is with reference to your letter dated 30th apr 08 which i recieved on 24th may 08 regarding cancellation om my credit card no. [protected]. The letter says that i have an outstanding amount of Rs 114/- but i would like to get it to your notice that I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE ABOVE MENTIONED CREDIT CARD hence i had requested a cancellation. But inspite of that i recieve bills for the same and now you tell me i have an outstandind amount for a card that was never delivered to me leave alone using it.
      Please note that this is my last communication to you as this issue has been a constant reason for mental torture for me as i have called customer service N no. of times for the same. Also please see to it that the bills of the card that are still sent to my residence stop immedietly.
      Hope suitable action is taken as soon as possible. Thank you.
      Ms. Jhumma Mitra.

Hi Friends. I am new to the world of Credit Cards. For the past few months a sweet female voice started torturing me over phone to get a Credit Card. After a 100 calls, I agreed. then the agony began. These guys asked me the same bull question 100 times. asked me to spell my residence, permanent and local address. I was really irritated and once shouted that I do not need the card.

Then on Feb 25 or so m the card came to my office address. But believe me till this moment I have not got my PIN. They say I can pay within 50 days w/o interest. But this period is not 50 days, but only 30 days. . Just count and check.

Now they have not even sent the PIN. They claim to have sent it to my office address which I never got. I do not want any communication to my office address. The only thing I got was the stupid statement dt 14 March 2008. If I had not found that statement I would have been penalised.

Now I learnt how they work. They delibrately make the customers delay making their payment by not sending bills, intimations, PIN or any such thing so that they can suck blood (money) out o[censored]s. You know the interest we pay is the only revenue for the Card s. They wont prefer us paying in time as they wont get any revenue as penalty / interest / finance charges.

So buddies, be careful in paying ur CC bill in time. My first Bill was for Rs. 969.00 out of which I spent 500 for recharging my mobile and got a pair of shoes and other footwear for my room mate.
        My current month outstanding is just Rs. 246.00, (recharge card) . Please spend in control so that we do not give any oif our money as revenue to the Credit Cards.

Kumar

hdfc bank ltd, i worked there for 5 months or little more and left on 13 oct 2007
          but now when i ask them for issuing me releaving letter they dont response and even dont pick my phone when i call them and then one day they ask 1000 rupees for getting the releaving letter and provident fund number too, they are just harrasing me and dont give me details that why till date no correspondance is there regarding the same, no one is bothered for this whom should i ask for help today its 7th april 2008, six months gone and no one replies to me
          branch manager name is ramandeep singh
          deputy branch manager jasmeet singh mokha

i hold a hdfc credit card and iam using it for past two months. at the time of issueing this card they never told me anything about petro card and how it works. they delivered statement late and then they are charging me for late fees. they never told me the details of card while issuing, they just gave me card at that time saying that there are no hidden charges. above of all when i called them and asked the details they just said that you have to pay and we are not responsible for anything. HDFC sucks.

HDFC Credit Card — BAD / Wrong Service

I am Mr. Anil V Shelar, Stay at Shelar Niwas, Davadi Road, Nr. Hotel Roshani Palace, Dombivli (E) 421203, My HDFC Credit Card was send to you by Credit Card Department in 1st week of March 2010, My Address is Correct & u send Report that my Address is incomplete. Then this card again Come to you in next 10days, again you say same, Where as when i search Your Office address of Kalyan & Visit there Your employee Told me That in My Area Express It Does not have Service, therefor Your Card is Return to HDFC. And When again next time in 1st week of April My Card Come to Your Kalyan Office I Visit (with AWB No.) there again to Pick My Card, That same persone tell me That "We are not Providing Service to Your Area, So i can not Give You Hand Delivery.

IF YOU DONT HAVE SERVICE IN SPACIFIC AREA SO SEND SAME MASSAGE TO CONSERN PERSON, WHY U TELL LIE??? WHY YOU SAY THAT ADDRESS IS INCOMPLETE???

GIVE ME ARGENT REPLY WITHIN NEXT 36HRS.

WAITING FOR YOUR POSSITIVE REPLY.
            If i have not recive any reply From Your Side i will Send this Complent to Your Top Mannagement.
            Dear Mr Shelar,

We apologize for all the inconvenience you had to face and would like to investigate your complaint further. Request you to send us an email at [protected]@hdfcbank.com with your account number and contact details. Please mention the id TTU[protected] in the subject line of your email. As soon as we receive this information, a bank representative shall contact you.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

HDFC Credit Card
              Posted:[protected] by Debotosh Bhattacharya [send email]
              Savings account on hold

Complaint Rating:
              My Credit Card No:[protected] was due for settlement.
              Every month I have been paying 4300 rs as minimum amount due.
              This did not lower my Principle amount but the amount was adjusted.

I asked for settlement after which they took their own sweet time of four months.Meanwhile
              the persistent phone calls came on coming for payment of min amount due.

Now even before receiving the settlement letter, for which I was ready, HDFC bank has put my savings bank account on hold and I cannot make any transactions.

All my ECS and other checks have bounced due to it.
              No body from HDFC called or informed me that the account will be kept on hold nor did I receive any
              communication regarding the same.

HDFC should understand the situation and should not act erraticly.
              Yes same happened to me also.Any idea whom to complain rgarding this.
              complain to your HR Department about the misbehaviour of HDFC Bank and request them to shift all the salary accounts to a good Bank

This is regarding a cheque bounce. I have issued an ICICI cheque to HDFC bank towards the credit card payment which was returned stating as insufficient funds. I had enough funds in my ICICI account for which when I contacted the HDFC customer Care to view the cheque, they are not willing to present/show the cheque to me.

Being a customer and the owner of the cheque, I have every right to veiw the cheque. However, HDFC is not ready to show the cheque. Don't know what to do. Can Someone at higher level take this up and do the needful.

I have my Savings account in HDFC Bank and They block my card without giving any notice in just three months. They issued a new card which I did not recieve till now and when I asked to reset my Net banking pin and send the new pin to my e-mil address they refused to do so, Now I am in a great problem as in I have to py for my debts and rent and I dont have my card or my cheque to withdraw the money form my account, for the phone banking they are f efusing to transfre any fund from my account to someone else's acount.

Please guide me what should I do now and whether I can get some compensation for their such srevice as after 5th I will be penalised for late payment charges for my installmet of Debts I owe and for the Rent which is still due to pay.
                  Aug 13, 2020

I got resigned Centurion bank of punjab in sep 2007.On 31/03/2008 i revd leter from Employees provident fund orgination-mumbai (ref-7236100/cash/20072008/ban68/583/6371 rl.no.172067&72366101/cash/20072008/ban68/590/6483 dt 31/03/2008.)that they have sent chq of rs.26198 and 6630 in centurion bank of punjab ltd, fgurgaon phase v, 5, 6, 7, paras town, dlf phase v, sector 53, gurgaon 122001.

But the above mentioned bank is saying that they have not revd.
                    Kindly solve it

Centurion Bank of Punjab Ltd — p.f

Dear All,

myself shivaji shankar disale working as Relatinship officer since jul 06 to may 08,my p.f a/c no is-MH/44678/19605 NOW CENTURION BANK is not more,
                    Dear All,

myself shivaji shankar disale working as Relatinship officer since jul 06 to may 08, my p.f a/c no is-MH/BAN/44678/10926 NOW CENTURION BANK is not more,
                    Dear All,

Myself vivek mishra working as universal banking officer since Dec 05 to Dec 07, my p.f a/c no is-MH/BAN/44678/10926 NOW CENTURION BANK is not more,

Centurion Bank of Punjab Ltd — wrong charges levied

I am an ex-Centurion Bank of Punjab Employee. In 2007, while I was an employee of the Bank, Credit card was issued to me with confirmation that I will not be charged if the card is not used.
                    Currently when I approached to Bank of India for an Home Loan, the Branch Manager informed me that my name is appearing in CIBIL for outstanding not paid for the said credit card.
                    Its really disappointing that the service provided to ex-employee is so poor and unethical.
                    I request to look into this issue and provide an resolution at the earliest.

Mrunal Manchekar

hi sir,
                      I am Ganesh Pandurang Bane. I had taken a Credit Card from hdfc bank 3 years ago. when i get the credit card,...

DEAR SIR / MADAM

AFTER GETTING TOTALLY FED UP I AM TAKING THE INITIATIVE OF COMPLAINING TO THE CONSUMER FORUM, AS THIS IS MY LAST LIGHT OF HOPE NOW.
                      I HAVE BEEN THE CUSTOMER OF HDFC BANK FOR THE PAST 8YEARS FROM THE TIME I FIRST BEGIN WORKING, SINCE I WAS BANKING WITH THEM FOR A PERIOD OF 8YEARS, THEY OFFERED ME A CREDIT CARD, MAKING SUCH BEAUTIFUL PROMISES THAT ONE CANNOT ESCAPE, SAYING THAT THE CARD WAS FREE NO CHARGES ETC... AS THIS IS A GIFT TO OUR ESTEEMED WOMEN CUSTOMERS.

ITS A YEAR NOW, I HAVE USED THE CARD THRICE THRU ATM TO WITHDRAW SOME CASH OF 4, 000INR
                      AND HAVE PAID THE AMOUNT THRU DIRECT DEBIT ONTO MY DEBIT CARD, SINCE THE CALLS O[censored]NPAID AMOUNT WERE COMING EVERY NOW AND THEN, I CALLED UP THE HEAD BRANCH IN PANJIM, GOA, AND ASKED THEM WHY AM I CHARGED MORE THAN WHAT I HAVE TRANSACTED, THEN IT WAS BOUGHT TO MY NOTICE THAT THERE ARE MANY UNAUTHORISED TRANSACTIONS, I WAS VERY MUCH ANGRY CAUSE I NEVER RECEIVED ANY STATEMENT FROM THE BANK TILL THEN GIVING ME THE DETAILS, AFTER MAKING A HUNGAMA, THEY SENT ME THE DUPLICATE OF THE STATEMENTS, AND I WAS SHOCKED, THAT I NEARLY GOT AN ATTACK.

THE CARD WAS USED INTENTIONALLY AND ALSO IN THE ATM SOMEWHERE IN VASCO, WITHOUT ME USING IT, I WROTE TO THE CHENNAI CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT ASKING THEM THE SAME, BUT TILL DATE NO RESPONSE, I HAVE ASKED THE BANK TO CANCEL THE CARD IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2007 AND THEY CANCELLED IT IN MARCH 2008, THE PHONEBANKING HAS ALL THE DETAILS OF MY COMPLAINS BUT TILL DATE NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN.

NOW TO MY SURPRISE ANOTHER CREDIT CARD IS ISSUED WITHOUT MY CONSIDERATION AND I DONT HAVE IT WITH ME, STILL MORE TRANSACTIONS ARE ADDED ONTO THEM.
                      KINDLY HELP URGETLY AS THIS IS RUINING OUR PEACE OF MIND,
                      MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER WAS [protected]

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU

THANKING YOU

SHEENA M DIAS
                      GOA - INDIA-
                      Hi SIR/MADAM

I HAVE BEEN THE CUSTOMER OF HDFC BANK FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS. I'VE BEEN USING THEIR CARD WITHOUT ANY PROBLM BUT ON FEB 8, 2008 SOMBDY MISUSED MY CARD ON BHARTI CELLULAR WEBSITE AND THAT IS FOR RS. 1, 28, 000.00. MY CARD LIMIT WAS 1, 16, 000.00. SOMBDY MISUED IT 22 TIMES ON THAT WEB SITE BUT THIS BLOODY HDFC BANK DINT INFORM ME THAT SOMBDY IS RUINING MY CREDIT CARD. I'VE FILLED A COMPLAINT AND BLOCKED MY CARD ON FEB 10, 2009 AND ON DAILY BASIS I'M GETTING IN TOUCH WITH HDFC CUST SERVICE AND ON DAILY BASIS THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT WILL TAKE JUST 1-2DAYS AND THEN 2-3DAYS AND THEN 3-4DAYS. I'M SERIOUSLY FEDUP AND VERY UPSET. PLEASE HELP ME.

KINDLY HELP URGETLY AS THIS IS RUINING OUR PEACE OF MIND,
                      MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER WAS [protected]

WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

THANKING YOU
                      Jitender Singh

I was using HDFC card from last 2-3 years and was happy with the services but 8-9 months ago there were 2 transactions made from my credit card. I got this information from my monthly statement then I called the customer care to investigate this matter because I had never done this kind of transactions. When consulted with the customer care they told me that they are reissuing my card and will be received it to you in 2-3 weeks maximum. I said that if you can provide me the card number then I will pay your bills because every month I had to pay at least 1300 rs as an installment but they told me that they cannot tell me the new card number you can see it after receiving. I thought it’s ok if I will receive it in 2-3 weeks.

But I didn’t get the card till now and after that 4 months ago I had received a call from HDFC collection department and they gave me the only card number to pay the bill but it was including all the charges(late payment and Finance charges). I paid them 1500 rs through check and told them to please send me the card as soon as possible. But after 1 month I again received a call from collection department to pay the rest amount then I told them that please remove all Finance charges against my card number because it’s not my fault, I am ready to pay my installments if you wave off all the charges. They (as I remember Rahul and Nitin) promised me that they will send me the card and wave off my extra charges so on the basis of that commitment I paid the installments till December/ January. But some day back I got a call from collection that you need to pay the whole amount, again I told him the entire story but he threatened me and told me that you need to pay this balance in 5 minutes otherwise he is going to take some legal actions.

I made the following requests by an email:
                        ·Waive off all the extra charges so that I will start paying the monthly installments only as I am a salaried person so cannot pay any extra amount.
                        ·Send me the Credit Card as I have received two letters from HDFC stating that you need to clear you dues first.
                        ·Take some action against the person who had called me this month and threatened me.
                        ·Till Jan/Feb I had only 2 backlogs as an installment so please consider this matter on urgent basis.

But despite of waving off approx 5000 rs(Finance charges) they told me to waive off 1700 rs and now they have sent me an email that they are going to send my details to RBI credit .

Please advise...
                        Vikash Kumar

credit card issue — credit card

dear sir/ madam
                        my credit card application ref no 430603 card has been returned to your office . kindly arrange to send my office address
                        birla power solutions ltd lal tappar dehradun ua 248140.
                        regards
                        uma shankar sharma

HDFC — Credit Card Issue

From last 8-9 months credit card issue is going with HDFC and till date not resolved.

They have blocked Rs.20, 000 from my saving account in HDFC without intimating me.

Pls help...they are harrassing me for this.

Rohit

HDFC Credit Card — never received the card

dear sir/ mam,
                        i have had applied for credit card in june 2004 in Delhi, from hdfc bank and i was refused the card saying that i m just a management trainee and not eligible for holding a credit since i m a stipend trainee and not a permanenet employee... and after that i forgot about the same and was posted to bangalore after my training, now after 4 & half years my 6000 rs were deducted from salary a/c saying i ve outstanding of 52000 of HDFC credit card. i inquired and was made pingpong between credit card dept. and debit card dept. after 2 months i gave up and forgot about 6000 rs and mooved to aurangabad and opened new a/c in hdfc bank. now this time they held my 38000 from my salary a/c saying the recovery of CC. i m left with single penny all alone in new city and still running between CC dept & HdFc bank...pls help meto come out of non sence and this bank fraud .
                        i have a doubt that this bank is useless and some of its employees are responsible for this fraud ...pls help.

Richa Johri
                        Still iam receiving my applied credit card, my ref: no is [protected]W1...so plz take the corrective action...

Tahnk you

Recently, I had a fraudulent transaction on my HDFC credit card on the internet. This was on 16th April 2008. I immediately contacted Paypal, where my account was hacked and the site where online purchase had been done. Both responded positively and my money was recovered in 48 hours.

Contrast this with HDFC bank, whom I contacted within 2 hours of the transaction happening. They took 48 hours to mark the transaction as disputed. Also, till date, I have not heard anything from them despite my daily calls to the call centre. All I am told is that investigation is on and I will be notified in 45 days.

Are HDFC bank credit card users really safe? In such an open and shut case where my e-mails to western organisations yielded results in 48 hours, HDFC bank seems to be least bothered about its customers peace. Worse they have not even realised, that the case has been solved by somebody else. This only goes to prove that HDFC bank plays games with its customers and in the end would say that the customer must have given the card number to somebody on purpose. One of their call centre supervisors Sushant had said this and I am just want to caution other users, that however genuine they may be, HDFC is not even going to do any kind of investigation.

Ganaraj Joglekar

Similar situation faced by others I knew in terms of service at HDFC bank.

I bought the above mentioned plan on 27-Dec-07, from that day I have been facing issues and feeling like why I bought this plan and why I am doing business with HDFC SLIC where the service is very pathetic. Please look in to this.

1. I have been asked to attend the medical test without the letter, where in I had to wait for the same.
                            2. I got the policy document three months after getting in to the deal
                            3. Even after submitting the mandate form during the policy preparation, ECS was not activated
                            Every month I am paying the premiums by going to HDFC SLIC office in Bangalore. You can imagine my state in Bangalore traffic
                            4. I applied for the online payment option on 18-Mar-08 in Bangalore office but I didn’t get any information about that.
                            5. I don’t get any major communications through either by mail or by post.
                            6. I again applied for ECS on 14-Apr-08, today I checked with my citi bank and they said that still they haven’t received the communication from HDFC SLIC for ECS.
                            7. Executives from HDFC SLIC don’t bother to reply the customer mails or queries, even if they reply, it will be very rude.
                            8. The business development managers don’t pass on the information to customers properly.
                            9. The office in hubli/dharwad don’t accept the outstation check for payment, even if they accept that they don’t give you the receipt. When I have the experience of above scenarios can I believe HDFC to pay without receipt.
                            10. But the BDM’s pass on the information to customers that they will accept the outstation checks and give the receipt as well. You need to go all the way from home to HDFC office and hear the contradictory reply from the HDFC office.
                            Can I believe in HDFC SLIC?

Its something like you have sold your product and left your customer deserted. When ever I see the HDFC add popping up in TV saying customer satisfaction is our primary goal, it looks sarcastic to me.

Even after all these issues I have not got a single apology letter from HDFC SLIC.

This time again I have applied for ECS and still its not passed on to citi bank, if I get any mail or post from HDFC after the due date to pay the premium along with fine I will not follow it up.

I have seen one consistent thing happening with me from HDFC SLIC is that I am frequently getting in to trouble and there is not even one to help me.

I have been associated with HDFC from last 7 years and I haven’t got any issues for banking and asset management. But I should say that the service from HDFC SLIC is pathetic.
                            To, Manager HDFC,
                            Standard Life Insurance,
                            New Delhi.

Subject - Stop Transaction through ECS for my Insurance Policy[protected].

I have your Insurance Policy 10084104, and a payment is due on 20-09-08. Earlier the payment was made through my HDFC Account[protected]. Due to some problem I have blocked that HDFC Account and will make all payment for Insurance Policy through Check or Cash in future.

I will be very great full for your kind cooperation.

Thanks & Regards,
                            Laxmi Avtar Singh S/O Shri Aman Singh
                            Vill- Dayam Nagla, PO – Kotwali
                            Disst – Bijnor,
                            I will tell you why such things occur in HDFCSLIC. The reason is that In Kolkata, the entire team is led by a VP (Sales) SANJEEV BISWAS, who is basically Good for nothing. Sanjeev Biswas & his team enjoys company's facility & Perks but never worked for the development of any individual . Thats why the company is facing so much of bad Names & Policy lapsation .
                            He will recruits RM & TMs based on his whims & fancies without considering any quality parameters . His TMs are never any guiding any field staff " How to do Quality Business" & instead only Threatening them for taking their Jobs if they donot achieve this many policy & this much value .

Their High handedness has gone to that extent that on 31st July, Sanjeev Biswas along with his entire team upto TM level had a Cock tail Party in the day hours at Garia Branch Training Rooms . Which is against Company's Policies but they themselves will always violate . But they are very smart when the same happens to any SDMs . The same Sanjeev Biswas terminated one SDM of the same branch for entering the branch intoxicated but he himself is getting intoxicated in the training room of the Branch .

Higher Management should immediately remove this local management to Save the Company from Bad name, Culture & Goondaraj under Sanjeev Biswas's leadership .
                            I had applied for unit liked insurance and was told that the period was for 5 years. On getting the policy papers, i was shocked to see that it was made for a period of 15 years without my concern. On calling up the bank, i was told that the person who took the papers has left hdfc and joined elsewhere.
                            Also the service is pathetic, in way of no reminders for premium payment etc.
                            hope they mend their ways and start acting responsibly, as there are plenty in the market.
                            I AM A CFC OF YOUR HDFC SLIC.. MY LICENCE NO;2940776. OF THANJAVUR.MY LICENCE EXPIRY DATE IS 21/01/2010. I CONTACT YOUR (OUR)OFFICE AFTER GETTING YOUR REMAINDER MESSAGE OVER PHONE. I DISSCUSSED WITH PREVIOUS MANAGER MR.MANIKANDAN AND CASHER MR. RAJA. AFTER THAT I SUBMIT ALL RECORDS REQUIRED BY THEM, AND THEY VERYFY AND ACCEPTE THE SAME WITH D.D.NO;536384 DT;30/11/2009.IN FAVOUR OF HDFC SLIC.NEXT DAYN I ASKED MR. RAJA AND HE TOLD ME ALL ARE OK AND TRAINING ALSO GOING ON AT KERALA.SO MANY TIMES I ASKED THEM THEY TOLD UDER PROGRESS. FINNALLY I FIND THAT MY DOCUMENTS ARE NOT SENT TO YOUR OFFICE FOR APPROVAL. MY LICENCE DATE ALSO EXPIRED. YOUR PREVIOUS MANAGER AND CASHER ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS LAPSES. MY INTEREST INJOING SHUTDOWN BY THIS OCCURANCE.I WANT MY AMMOUNT TO BE REFUND. DD AMMOUNT+ TRAINNING FEES + MY MENTAL WORRY COMPENSATION.I WANT EARLY REPLY, AFTER THAT I HAVE TO MOVE OTHER LINKS.TRAINING CARRIED ON12/09/09.LOGIN ID NHR GOVIND.

HDFC Bank have put a hold on Rs 36702.08 from my savings bank account on 17.4.08.(seen by me on 18.4.08) Asked they say it is due to old credit card balance.Now they have issued me a Gold Credit Card which I have never used and not even opened their courier thru which the Gold Card was delivered and same have been confirmed by HDFC Saltlake, Kolkata Branch Manager, Mr. Bikramjit Mitra.

Moreover they have not even bothered to give notice to me or any sort of communication to me that they are putting an hold on an amount from my savings bank.

Now enquiring they say it was a old Silver Card on which I have a balance.(Do banks issue new credit cards to the same holder when he has an outstanding on an old card?-I believe never).

I have asked for the documentary evidence for the same but they are not ready to provide any and taking me for a round and delaying everytime I ring them as they believe they have my money at their disposal and they can do whatever they want to do with the amount.

Who will bear the cost of lost opportunity/ lost interest on my hold back amount?

This tantamounts to cheating under Sec 420 of criminal Act and holding of information uder Right to Information Act.

Request you to help me in this regards.

The details of personnel involved from HDFC Bank is given below

Mr. Pankaj Nimbalkar- [protected]
                              Mr. Bikramjit Mitra[protected]

Kanad Bose
                              I mr V.Y.Kalekar have not received my credit card statement from December 2007 To March 2008 I have complained 4 To 5 times still not get any response from you pl. do the needfull

Respected Sir,
                                On 23/12/07 vodafone has charged the amount of Rs. 1140/ -5 times instead of 1 time through my credit...

darsir,
                                ihave taken the hdfc credit card in the name of dilip khandelwal card no is[protected] and on my wife name Radha khandelwal card no is[protected] sir, i have made all the payment for the above cards but i have not received the settelment letter from hdfc bank indore
                                i makes so many call to bank but they not give any responce they said letter wil lcome from chainai office so pl send my settelment letter for the above both cards
                                thanks.
                                dilip khandelwal
                                136 - .e mayur nagar
                                thatipur Morara Gwalior m.p.
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                i am your card holder. my credit card no. is [protected], ipaid by cheqeno.-098605of ratnakar co-oprative bank, vasai branch, dated 09/05/2008for Rs.7100/-, but tilldate not credited by your bank. after enquary to the collection boy "he said that by mistekly ihad deposit your cheque in the credit card no. [protected].pl. same credit my a/c and ingnore all penlaty etc.
                                From Dec.-2007to till date not recd.threfore, you are requested that pl. send me card statement for above period.
                                thanking you. my Email is [protected]@yahoo.com

Dear,
                                  No monthy statment for the transactions on credit card in the month of March 2008 has been recieved till date. Is it possible to obtain statement in addition on my mail? or it can be from net anytime?.
                                  You are requested kindly detail.

I am not getting the monthly satement.
                                  Please note of change of my address as :

No 17, 2nd cross, 3rd main,
                                  Ayappa temple block,
                                  viveknagar post,
                                  Bangalore - 560047
                                  Please provide my credit card outstanding amount on my e main address.
                                  my credit card no is [protected]
                                  I had changed my addresss so please provide it on my e mail address.

Pankaj Chaudhary

non receipt of statement — credit card statement for march 2009

my icici credit card number is [protected]. I have not received statement for the month of march 2009.Kindly send the statement by post and also E-MAIL immediately.
                                  My complaint regarding is that I amn't receiving my monthly statement on time.From last three months I amn't receiveing any intimation on phone also. Thats why I amn't able to pay my payment on time and always pay extra charges to clear the dues. I am very disoppointed.
                                  I am using HDFC bank credit card and paying regularly amount. After making payment to Branch Milestone Branch at Nagpur but still Bank is Charging me Late Payment Charges.

Late Payment will not charged to me is already confirm from Collection execuitve seating at Branch.

Everytime same is happening with me and no i dont want to continue this Card.

Please let us know what is amount to be paid to close my account at the earliest and waive my Late Payment Charges.

Ashish Merkhed

This refers to my complaint filed with HDFC bank about not crediting the cheque deposited in my Savings account. Some of the...