HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

While filling the Form for the credit card, it was told that once i receive the card, i have to talk to the customer care,...

Sir
I have been seeing most of the banks nowadays, they are collecting the cast at counter asking as to deposit at there cash deposits box at there ATM, s. If we do the saem and we look for the update, they saying the amoun tin the cover is not the same as mentioned in the deposit slip. This the one way of fraud they started nowadays. If we ask they simly saying that we have cheated and there i sno proper response from any body. Whether is there any LAW in indian government that saying that the cash will not be collected at cash counter.

AS PER MY LOAN NO11159476 I AM COMPLEATED ALL DUES.SO I NEED NOC/FORM-35 AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE....

I have deposited a cheque issued by HDFC BANK, Pune tecc, pune to my accoUnt of SBI([protected]), kHARSIA, DISTT-RAIGARH(C.G). on 11JUNE 2008 but it has not been cleared yet. cheque number is 613703 in the favor of me i.e Raveesh Bhardwaj. I got fed up by visiting bank several time but there is no ressolve issue. plz help me for this
    RAVEESH BHARDWAJ
    I have deposited a cheque of Income tax return ( Cheque No 893028 ) at sinhgad road ATM, Pune on 10.5.2009. Still amount is not credited to my acount. My account No.is [protected]. Please look into matter.

'Regards,
    Mahendra V Deshmukh
    Mobile - [protected]

I raveendra N. Pandey had applied for home loan (Rs. 1200000) and it was sanctioned. after sanctioning the same, HDFC has charged as Rs. 7200 as loan processing fees and now at the time of disbursement they are saying that max loan amount you can avail is Rs.960000/- only, which is not going to fulfill my need.
      HDFC Faridabad (Mr. Prateek Dehra) and HDFC Allahabad (Mr. Joshi) have taken around Rs.7200 + Rs.1900 as loan processing fees and not returning the same.
      They are forcing me to take a personal loan for the remaining amount but i don't want to take the same as the interest rate is very high as compare to Home Lone.
      If HDFC is not willing to give the loan let them say so that customer can go to anyone else.

Raveendra Nath Pandey

HDFC Bank — Loan Processing Fee

I have applied for Loan Against Property with HDFC Bank Ltd., and given Rs.5000 for processing fee. After 1 month of processing, they have rejected my loan with lame excuses. (property worth 40 lacs and the loan applied for 5 lacs). Then, I applied for Personal Loan with the same branch and got approved with an additional processing fee of Rs.8000 for personal Loan. Same branch is charging processing fee for multiple times for different loans. They are not refunding the processing fee of Loan against property by saying that the team was different, where the customer is same.

I have a S B account with HDFC bank branch Vikas Marg Delhi vide account No.[protected] and have to make a DD for Rs.375000.00...

Earlier i was working in CBOP for the period 01.10.2003 to 30.06.2008 ( which is merged to HDFC Bank) i resigned HDFC Bank & was relieved on 04.07.2008. subject to this resignation i have logged a request to HR Team (HDFC Bank) regarding my PF Settlement, as on date i hav"nt received any settlement formalities documents. request u to highlight my complaint to HDFC Bank.

Empl Details.
        Bhuwaneshwar Swamy
        Bank Name- HDFC Bank
        Location- Nagpur
        Empl ID CBOP-2013 HDFC Empl No-B1176

Further if my request is processed pls send the document to the address below:-

Bhuwaneshwar Swamy
        Duplex No-F101, Saraswati Apprt
        M B Estate Katol Road,
        Nagpur 440013
        Sir I am Dipanshu Visen have joined HDFC, Hazratgunj Lucknow on 29th of Nov.2007 as CSE, that time my SM was Mr Abhishek Shukla.My Employee Code is CD 08920, I have resigned from HDFC on 30th of April 2008.I wish to withdraw PF accumulation, so I request you to please provide me PF withdrawal form and give me the address where I send this.I wish from your side that you will pay attention about the same and do the same as soon as possible because these days I am in lack of money. Sincerely, Dipanshu Visenemail id - [protected]@yahoo.co.incontact no.-[protected]address- 5/874, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow 226022
        AJAY KUMAR MAHTO HDFC BANK LTD RELATIONSHIP MANAGER EMP. CODE A- 4192 REQUIRED MY PF WITHDRAWAL MOB [protected]
        Sir/Madam, I have been an employee in hdfc bank, pranay
        tower, lko branch.(CASSA). My employee code is CA11310.I have submitted my resignation to my sales
        manager, Mr. Himadri acharya on 2nd aug 2008. By the time a new S.M., Mr. Kuldeep singh took the charge, but till date I have not recieved my final
        settelment and relieving letter etc.and even, when I enquire about that the present S.M.Mr. Kuldeep Singh says, "firstly bring 4 account only then I shall forwad your resignation".This is a gentle reminder to you, that please get completed all the necessary formalities regarding my resignation, final settelment and p/f acc. no.etc. with in 15 days from the reciept of this reminder.

regards
        Azam Khan
        sir/madam, i am b. mahendiran Em Code 64861 have joined HDFC, chennai 11th june2008 as co-executies that time my sales manager s.senthil Em Code H1472 i have resigned from HDFC on 1st november 2008 so i not received in my PFsettlement, please reguest you, give me settlemet formalities and documents, my mail;sb.[protected]@yahoo.com contact;[protected]

Sub:- Credit Card No.[protected] HDFC BANK LTD

Dear Sir

The HDFC Bank charged amount of telephone charges through ECS, but the telephone no is not mine. i asked from bank to send me the copy of ECS activation form which is signed by me, but bank is unable to provide me the form. after that I allready made the full and final settlement of the above mention card by cheque no 101735 dated 06/03/2006 due amount of Rs.606/- & credit card is blocked. i continue crospondence with bank but no response found at end of bank.But after 2 years i received a call from the bank Telephone no is 45501833 that there is an outstanding amount of Aprox 2800/- is pending to me. in that period i do not received any statement of this credit card. now bank is calling me to make the payment to settle the account. I do not know why the bank demanding the payment.
          so you are requested to look in to the matter and do the needful.
          Your prompt action in this regard will help me to settle this account.

(Sanjay Kumar)

Hi;

This is Ranjan ; I am in Bangalore.Some one name Manoj from legal dept. of HDFC Air port rd. Branch calling me from phone no.

[protected] And saying that i am sutray of a loan taken by Some Tushar jitendra patel.
            I do not this Tushar. This guy Manoj called me on my cell and asking me the informations about Tushar ; i told him that i do not know him.

Now he again called me today using very abussive and filthy lang.

Than u went to police stn. and compalined abt him. Afte that he softened his tone and applosise for his behavior saying that ;since
            he is doing his job.

Now the question arise how a employee from HDFC bank call and use bad lang and saying he is doing on behalf of bank.

I hv my sallry accnt. with HDCF only.

This is really very unfortunate that a bank like HDFC allowing his employee to call me without any reason and using filthy and abbussive lang.

What i can do for that.

Ranjan
            Even myself also faced the similar kind of issue from HDFC. Unfortunatly my ECS got declined, immediatly, they called me for payment. I told the person, I will make the payment on 31-Mar-2011 since I get the salary on last working day before 12PM. He agreed for the same, but on 30-Mar-2011, I got call from another person regarding the payment. That fellow was scolding and also behaviour was too bad. I have complianed on the same to HDFC bank. but finally I got the -ve response from HDFC bank. I don't understand how this bank got best awards.

Finally I came to know, HDFC bank give the recovery job to Agencies. There are 32 agencies in bangalore. they gave to all, So creating compitition b/w them and encouraging misbehaviour with customers.

I question: How can they disclose my personal details to Agencies. Isn't it illegal?

one word I can say, HDFC wishes Loan customers to die.

Beware of HDFC bank Personal Loans.

Find the response from HDFC bank and my queries below.
            [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

Dear Mr. Prasad,

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding collection recovery.

We understand that our executive has contacted you regarding the collection calls received.

As regards the calls/visits by Collection Agents, these are as per our process of investigation/ recovery of overdues. Our Agents operate under strict guidelines on the tone and tenor of interaction with Clients and you are requested to provide specific details, if any, of the alleged misbehavior. In any case, the inconveniences to you in the matter are sincerely regretted.

As you are aware, EMIs are set at the time of disbursal itself and no interim change or suspension / postponements etc are allowed. Furthermore, delay in realization of EMIs also leads to accrual of charges relating to EMI bounce / delayed repayment.

Going forward, kindly ensure that the residual overdues, if any, are cleared without any further delay and installments are paid on the respective due dates. This will help avoid such problems in future.

Thanking you in anticipation of your kind acceptance.

My mail:
            [protected][protected]--

Unfortunately, My EMI payment got declined for this month, so thought
            of making the payment on 01-Apr-2011 once I receive the Salary.
            Your recovery section executive(Lava Kumar) called me on
            26-Mar-2011and then discussed regarding the payment. I confirmed that
            I will pay by 31-Mar-2011 evening since I get the salary before 12PM
            on last working day of every month. He agreed for making tha payment
            on 31-Mar-2011.

Again, another executive (I think name is Deepak) called me on
            30-Mar-2011 and was demanding to make the payment by EOD
            30-Mar-2011.Since I don't have money in my hand, I clearly told him
            will make the payment by 31-Mar-2011.

1 > He was suggesting me to take money from friends and make the payment done.

Q> Do you people have right to suggest customer?

2 > If don't make the payment, He was threating me I will be put in
            defaulters list.As I can't adjust money on 30-Mar-2011, I told him let
            it be in Defaulters list. but he was still unhappy and threating me
            like...

a> Your bank is going to make sure me not to get loans from any other
            bank itself.
            b > If I provide my emp id and company name, Your bank will go discuss
            with company HR.
            Q > Do you have right to discuss with my company HR and make sure my
            job is lost?
            Q > Is it right way to handle the customer if one EMI is declined?
            Q > Am I cheating hdfc bank when payment is not made on your preferred date?

3 > Your recovery executive was suggesting hang my self, so that HDFC
            bank will recover the money from insurance company as this loan was
            taken with Insurance itself.

Q > Do HDFC bank suggest customer to die if a single EIM is not made on time?

4 > One word " [censored] your whole", this is word your executive used
            when I had long discussion.

Q > Do HDFC bank employees use "[censored] your whole" word with your customers?

I really felt myself bad yesterday and decided to close the loan in
            few months. I know, If clear the loan now itself, its a big loss for
            me and big profit to HDFC bank. Very good marketin skill.

Q > Do HDFC bank train up the employees like this? No Customer
            support, only fighting, threating the Loan Customer.

My name is AHSAN JAVED. I was in HDFC BANK LTD. As a sales executive, I joined HDFC BANK LTD. On 29th October 2007, I resigned from the job due to the pressure and the behaviour of my seniors. I forcefully resigned by the job on 22nd January 2008. On 22nd January my sales manager MR. RAJ BHADURI asked me to give resignation, when I asked him why you r asking me so. He told me that I can only continue with my job if I give 7 current accounts by 26th of January.
              I talked to my ASM MR. VISHAL GHAI also, but no positive response also I got from their. Even he threatened me that if I did not give my resignation he will terminate me. As I was not got even a single penny from the organisation from the date of joining, I asked him to give my salary. But he replied that I did not give resignation they will not transfer my salary.
              At least I gave them resignation; my SM told me that final settlement took some time may be 1 or 2 months, n what ever the final amount is will b credited to your salary account. so you go home and keep in touch by phone. I did that,

As today several months have been gone, yet I was not gotted my salary.

At the time when I was I job they tortured me mentally n physically also. They continuously changed my work place every week, they call me up when I was in the market, when I reached their and they started shouting at me for the business.
              When I give them accounts they fill it by others employees code in it.

Please help me out in this context, some time I thought that If they behave like this with their employee than how they treat there customers.
              Ahsan javed CA-11694
              91+[protected]

This is to draw your kind attention that we from the Performers Recruitment Solutions Pvt . Ltd are not been paid salary for 2 to 3 months as the company is been closed down and further all the employees are scared as Mr. Hussein Cutleriwala the owner is making them scared because they have informed that the money flowing in the systems is belonging to the MLA name as Salim Sayyed so there will be no one who will take actions against them my kind request would be to take as strict actions against the concern person as we have heard that the owner is going to take a big loan from the bank and going to wind up the business and run away. Also the salary is paid to all in cash only and the cash is coming from real estate business. Please tke very strict actions against the concern person we have informed the police also as well as trying to register a case also. Please take very strict actions for public interest. So that next time there will be no one who would be defrauded by his actions. If you have any queires please revert me back on my email ed I will help you in describing the whole matter

Yours WELL WISHER

Anonyms

HDFC Bank — salary not paid

dear sir

i amit kamboj state that i m working in hdfc bank in dec. 2007 having a code ca11470 . due to some reason i will gave resign from my job . but the bank will not pay my salary for the month of oct., nov. and the dec. i will send many messages their regarding my salary but they will not gave any solution to me i m very dispointed about this bank, they r cheater they cheat their employees
              dear sir,
              my name is pankaj kumar singh a i was employe in ur bank in lucknow branch hazratgang n my empolye code is cp-07631.i live my job on 24 march 2009.sir did not get my march month salery n all fnf..my account is close so plz send my cheak at this addres-633/690 khasi nagher, matiyari rode chinhat lucknow... regards pankaj kumar singh([protected])

[protected] this my a/c no . today i go to ideacellular.com web site recarge my mobile with 30 rupee. but i not get me balance but my 30 rs deduct from my a/c pls do action immedialty . & dont pay 30 repuee to idea.com, get me my thirty reupee . if any query contact me – [protected]

I made full payments as per statement received...

Even in next statement they showed some amount...
                br...

What happen to my yesterdays complaint? No response from Company? Is this lodging of complaints worth doing? I lost my 7 days and still can't buy the vehicle because of your hapazard way to handle the loan cases. Had I known it earlier that Fullerton is not interested in giving me the loan, I would have either gone for cash purchase or had applied to other Finance Company. As I have already told the facts of my financial status were known to company's official at the time of the application. Then if prima facie application needed additional down payment, it was possible to intimate me the same before processing the case. You carried out all the investigations making known to my collegues about my taking of loan and then asked me to give additional downpayment. What is this absurd procedure?
                Aug 13, 2020
                I had applied for two wheeler loan to your company at Nagpur on 21st Aug 2008 at TVS A K Gandhi showroom Yeshwant Stadium Nagpur.

Mr Sachin Patne (Mob [protected]) your appointed personnel was even unable to give me proper instalment amount. Earlier I was not interested in the loan from your company but he called me twice. He denied to come down to my office for the purpose. Despite busy schedule I went to showroom. Somehow I made him to calculate the correct instalment amount. I’d given him every details of my existing loan. Your verification team visited my office and spread the news of my proposed loan to every related and unrelated person. They also called my relatives, friends and visited my home too. After doing all these activities Sachin calls me and tells, ‘you need to give higher downpayment otherwise the case gets rejected’. I don’t understand when the case doesn’t stands at all prima facie, then why to tell every body to the persons referred above? Nothing was kept hidden from me about my existing loan. I tried to contact Mr Aniruddha [protected], the senior of Sachin. But he kept his mobile switched off. The number was given to me by Sachin. It was really a harsh experience and I really feel embarrassed replying those who can ask me back ‘What happened to your Fultron Loan?’
                11.02.2010 TO 18.02.2010 IN MY FILE TWO WEELER LOAN PROSES VERIFICATION COMPLET
                ANY PROBLEM TO ME

I have a credit card of HDFC Bank...because of some unavoidable family issues..i was not able to make any pmt for my card...
                  I have taken loan(cash on card) on my credit card on 16/04/08 for Rs.55000/-, because of huge interestes I have dicided to...

i am applied my pan card on 13th april 07, my acknowledge no : [protected] that time my pan card has returned because of adress not identifid & the same i have submited my new adress proof last month still i am not received my pan card for your kind information even the same address evry month i am receiving my mobile bill, credit card bill & bank statement, i dont know why your courier people not able to find my adress, pls take down my adress & same my pan card expecting as soon as possible,
                  Ramesh
                  65, 5th cross, 5th main, Gidappa block, Ganganagar extn, R.T nagar post, near to Govt choultry & Masque, Bangalore - 560032,
                  my phone no: [protected]
                  dear sir,

as i had applied for a pan card 20 days ago still ihave not recived it my acknowledgment number is [protected]
                  pls do d needfull sir

regards
                  vijaya v

HDFC — Pan not received

I didnt receive pan card
                  Pan no is AUXPM5557D
                  It was returned by courier service as person not available in the address and it was resend through postal on Aug 2nd but till now i didnt rec my pan card

HDFC — not received pan card

sir

my pan no. is(BXOPS3653K).ihave applied it dated 13/06/08.but still i have'nt recieved my pan card.send it to my mailing(office) address.
                  please do the needful.

with regards from
                  manish srivastav

HDFC — not received the pan card

i know my all details of pan card, [this is my pan no.ACUPY4491P]
                  But i could not receive my pan card. i have summit my pan application before 7 months.
                  i wants my pan card my updated address.
                  and my address is 10B/162/ VASUNDHARA, GHAZAIBAD, 201010,
                  AND my contact no. is [protected].
                  so kindly send my pan card immediate.
                  thanks

HDFC Bank — I AM PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

I AM APPLIED AS ON DATE:17/10/2008 BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD SO MY SALARY HOLD ON PLEASE REQUSTED URGENT
                  hello sir have a good day

till date i am not received the Pan Card, due to Pan Card my lot of work heldup, please confirm as soon as possible
                  plz sennt me my pen cart number, plz sent my E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
                  plz reply

i am having 2 HDFC Bank accounts, one in Kottivakkam NRE branch and the other in West Mambalam branch - SB account. I transfer...
                    Sir/ Madam,

i have applied for PROVIDENT FUND on May 2008. till date i have not received any feed back from...

Dear Senior Management,

I am surprised to see that "Payal Sen" of HDFC Bank Gillander House, 8 NS Road, cultivated an beautiful habit to harasses Parents of customers like anything, and "the language she use is I guess are used in Brothels".

I am not the 1st customer to complain this, I saw similar complaints from another friend Shayan Mukherjee Pls visit the below internet page
                    (https://www.consumercomplaints.in/hdfc-bank-limited-b100164/page/1403#get-cl4919...).

My parents and I happened to face this insult today. My mother is shocked, she repeatedly told that my son will make the payment but this rotten creature Payal went on abusing and stating that my mother have a bad character.

WOW ! what a culture?.

I simply don't undertand how these rots survive in the industry; and how the management digest this or they are intentionally allowing this, if not then why is the management not taking any measures to eliminate them even after hearing so many complaints against her...??????????????

I am banking with HDFC for 8 years now, and always received a proffessional behaviour from them. I guess i have to close all relationship with the bank.

I am shocked by this behaviour, and I want to see the end of this. Otherwise i have to beg help from the Constitution of India.

In Anticipation of your Response
                    Avijit Kar
                    kar.[protected]@gmail.com
                    Dear Seniors,

On delayed payment on my credit card your recovery man visited without any intimation in my absence and misbehaved with my family. I called up your costumer complain cell and filed a complained and I made a statement that I will now make the due payments when your bank will send a apology letter. Few days back to my surprise 7 am on Sunday 7th 2008 I received a dirty call from one of your recovery agency. A female tele caller was on line and she was using a vulgar and abusive language and for lone 2 hours she made repeated calls on my landline and my cell. The amount due is only[protected] which is not a very big amount for me I offer to donate Rs. One lac only for the mental treatment of your HDFC bank recovery guys. Its my promise that I will never make the due payments now. If you want to get it please see me in the court or please for once send your recovery gundas at home. I will reply and trust me it will be national news.

With warm regards

Narender Kumar
                    [protected]@rediffmail.com
                    I am bringing to your attention a situation that recently occurred in my Credit Card wrong billing Dispute.
                    1- My Credit card had been blocked in 2007. Due to some reason but
                    no payment was pending.
                    2- In July2008 wrong bill generated Amount debited =-8422.49 dated -31.08.2008, by Internet purchasing. How can it possible whenever card was blocked form 2007 to till date .
                    3- I am very surprise from such a type of mistake By HDFC ----
                    4- Many time I have discussed Customer care & other concern person. But resulting in no Satisfactory response.
                    I request that you check this matter and resolve it as quickly possible.
                    Your hasty action in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated, and I thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you.
                    Pl finds att Bill Copy.
                    Nand Kumar Singh Chauhan
                    Nokia Siemens Network

I have a minor a/c of my son in HDFC TONK road Jaipur (Rajasthan) Branch. I have the main problem they HDFC bank donot Issue...

I have one Credit Card of HDFC Bank. I accept that Initially I was irregular with the payments, but that was due to my family & financial problems. But I approached the credit card devision for the settlement of the dues. One of the collection agents named Sanya (Phone No: [protected]), agreed with INR 20000 in 5 installments. This was in starting of June'08.
                      On 30th June'08 my mother got heart attack & was admitted in ICCU for two days. I received the call from Sanya for the payments & I told the situation. She said to submit INR 1900 for the part payment & rest would be paid in the month of July'08. I did it.
                      On 1st July'08, when I went to ATM to draw money, I found my whole salary is made "hold of funds" by HDFC Bank. I contacted customer care & they replied (they are not trained to handle the situation & give the right answer) that it has been done by credit card devision & they can't do anything. I called to credit card devision & I was gives assurrance to get call back in 48 hours.
                      Next day, I called to Sanya & explained all but she replied that since she on half day leave she can't do anything before Monday.
                      I waited till monday, by the time my landlord has visited for more than 3 times asking for the rent. On monday, I again contacted Sanya, someone named Mr. Abhishek (Phone no: [protected]) picked up the phone, said Sanya is on leave, I told all the story & he assured me to help. He told me for the settlement in two shots after deducting INR 8000, for which I have to give debit note, I requested to send somebody to collect the debit note. On tuesday, I handed the debit note of INR 8000, to Mr. Devinder Sharma (Phone No:[protected]).
                      Since then, I am calling to every person to release my rest of the funds, so that I can pay the rent & buy groceries for my family. Mr Abhishek is not receiving phone, every time I call him someone else will pick up the phone saying, since he is senior manager as I was told, is busy or driving or gone for lunch or any other reason. Sanya, after many attempts received my call, only to say it is in process & your money will be released. I am listening to this answer since tuesday.
                      Today is Saturday, 09/08/08, I am still fighting for releasing amount. Sanya threaten me for not calling again & again else my whole salary amount will be deducted. Only this has made me to escalate the issue with the concerned authority for appropriate action. But I was unable to get the email id's except of [protected]@hdfcbank.com & customerservices.[protected]@hdfcbank.com.

Please help me, I am pennyless on todays's date.

HDFC Bank Credit Card — Please release my salary

I have one Credit Card of HDFC Bank. I accept that Initially I was irregular with the payments, but that was due to my family & financial problems. But I approached the credit card division for the settlement of the dues. One of the collection agents named Sanya (Phone No: [protected]), agreed with INR 20000 in 5 installments. This was in starting of June'08.
                      On 30th June'08 my mother got heart attack & was admitted in ICCU for two days. I received the call from Sanya for the payments & I told the situation. She said to submit INR 1900 for the part payment & rest would be paid in the month of Aug'08. I did it.
                      On 1st Aug'08, when I went to ATM to draw money, I found my whole salary is made "hold of funds" by HDFC Bank. I contacted customer care & they replied (they are not trained to handle the situation & give the right answer) that it has been done by credit card division & they can't do anything. I called to credit card division & I was gives assurance to get call back in 48 hours.
                      I waited till Monday, by the time my landlord has visited for more than 3 times asking for the rent. On Monday, I again contacted Sanya, someone named Mr. Abhishek (Phone no: [protected]) picked up the phone, said Sanya is on leave, I told all the story & he assured me to help. He told me for the settlement in two shots after deducting INR 8000, for which I have to give debit note, I requested to send somebody to collect the debit note. On Tuesday, I handed the debit note of INR 8000, to Mr. Devinder Sharma (Phone No:[protected]).
                      Since then, I am calling to every person to release my rest of the funds, so that I can pay the rent & buy groceries for my family. Mr Abhishek is not receiving phone, every time I call him someone else will pick up the phone saying, since he is senior manager as I was told, is busy or driving or gone for lunch or any other reason. Sanya, after many attempts received my call, only to say it is in process & your money will be released. I am listening to this answer since Tuesday.
                      Please help me, I am penny less on today's date.
                      I can be contacted on +91 [protected]
                      email: [protected]@gmail.com
                      I agree that i had used the credit card of the hdfc bank but at this movement I am pregenant and recovery people are harrashing me like anything please help me with that i informed those guys that i'll surely pay that but give me some time my no is [protected]
                      My name is Santosh Haldankar.

I have taken HDFC credit card 4 months ago in Jan-09. I make payments for first 2 months. After that I send letter in March-09 to them for settlement. At that time their representative told me that your account will settle soon. But even after my settlement letter, they had regularly sent me bill and putting 2, 000/- extra dues as a penalty. Now on 7-Apr-09, they have freezed my HDFC Savings account. My balance in my Savings account was 11000/-. Today on 9-Apr-09, they had transfer my 11000/- to their HDFC credit card account for recovery of my credit card bill.

When I send the settlement letter, my dues was 14000/-. and at that time they had already hold my credit card and I have not purachse anything after that. Today on 9-Apr-09, their representative told me that my todays outstanding is 22000/-. So 8, 000/- they have increse. Even after transfering the money, they have not yet settle my credit card account and told me to call in next month.

Please help me in this matter, as I have no clue what to do?